Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 25th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering

Cloudpaw backed away, and crashed into a older tom. "Watch it Kit!" He said. Cloudpaw didn't remember it being this crouched, he raced away, panic hit him. He didn't see were he was going and fell on the ground, passed out.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 25th, 2017, 12:52 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw saw the worry in Ratpaw's eyes and waved her tail.
The sadness didn't leave her eyes, but an idea came to her. She didn't pull away from him this time, and she forced herself not to flinch. “I'll tell you when we're not surrounded by other cats.” she said, then her voice dropped to a whisper. “Okay. It's about who I spoke with in my dream.” she added quietly, her eyes like golden amber moons, her voice full of longing. For the first time in many moons, she'd spoken with her mother, but she wasn't entirely sure what to think yet. She flicked her ears, staring at her paws. “This is more boring than I'd ever thought possible.” she added, trying to brighten the conversation.
Ratpaw perked his ears as he listened carefully when Tawnypaw whispered, he glanced at her for a second. 'I thought only Medicine Cats and Leaders talked to cats in dreams?'He shrugged it off. He would ask about it later. He kneaded his cream colored paws into the ground. "Yeah it is." He grumbled. He tucked his paws under him as he laid down onto the cold ground. He watched as other cats talked to each and tilted his head as some sneak into bushes or someplace else. "Do you think anyone would notice if we left?" he said mostly to himself.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 25th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@woly @Lawlipop

The Riverclan warrior perked his ears at the mollys call, something about it made him believe that it wasn't meant for him, it sounded...unnatural. It made his heart hurt. He pushed those thoughts away and turned his blue gaze upon Honeypool, which quickly averted back to the cocky Windclan warrior. 'How annoying.' he thought, his tail lashed as he glared at the windclaner. The black warrior let out a snort "Maybe it only seems like I'm fat because you're all underfed?" he commented, his eyebrows quirked up as he looked the lean warrior over. Granted Fallenstream was a tad chubby but he would never state it out loud. The black warrior looked back at the molly and twitched his nose, curiosity evident on his face, did she know him? Was this the tom she was sneaking around with? He prayed to Starclan it wasn't.

Upon the mention of Lightstream the inky colored warrior visibly flinched. Flashbacks of the ginger colored molly ran through his mind. Her smiling face, her gentle features, her warmth, all of it. It made his heart lurch and it almost made him cry out, but he barely managed to choke it back. How dare he, he had no right, he wasn't in the same clan, he didn't know what happened. The warrior dug his claws into the ground and glared at Fireflare, his normally aqua blue hues seemed icy blue, cold, unforgiving. Anger pulsed though his veins, his very soul. He hated it when other's nosed their way into his past, into his emotions, they were his and his alone. "If you talk about her again I'll make your death look like an accident." he snarled, his words dripped with menace. Although this was supposed to be a peaceful gathering he wouldn't hesitate to take down a cocky, arrogant warrior such as Fireflare. After a few seconds of breathing he sat himself down and continued to glare at the Windclan warrior "She died." he said quietly, barely above a whisper.
Honeypool was in a whirl of confusion and a loss at what to do, seeing two toms she has come to care about fued, obviously not in a playful manner. Fallenstream seemed to be much more agitated than Fireflare. Both of the toms from time to time would glance over at her, searching for different things and each little glimpse she reacts depending on the cat. For the ebony river warrior, sometimes she'll look right back up at him, or she will avert her gaze to the ground. For Fireflare, she would have to avert her eyes as well and has to forcefully make sure her honey colored eyes don't shimmer with recognition. Her mouth mumbles, opening and closing as she has the desire to speak out but is afraid she may reveal something to her clanmate about the WindClan warrior. Fireflare shot her a look, a look she couldn't pretend not to react to it. It was such a strange glance, after he maliciously comments on his size. Then he said something that made her eyes widen. Looking over to Fallenstream, she asked. "Who is Lightstream?" The hurt she saw in his eyes. It was a sorrow, loss and anger. She never would have guessed a cat like him could be emotionally crippled by a name. At first sitting down, Honeypool rose to qll fours, whimpering softly as his anger rose. Without her needing to intervene, he cools himself down and explains briefly about. Honeypool looked at Fireflare, and an internal feeling in her eyes was something she has never felt before, she felt the hurt along with a slight ting of betrayal coming from within her for her friend. How he do something like that? He gave her a look earlier as if he was defending himself from Fallenstream. Attacking a badger a few times to scare it off is defense. Backing the badger up onto a branch below raging water is not. She felt like she would need to pull the two apart soon before they cause a seen in the gathering.
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Lionspirit hang on every word generally he wouldn't listen fully to cats, but he felt respect towards Redfoot he wanted to be kind towards her it was strange the dark part of his mind came up with many thing but he simply pushed those things away and continued to listen as she finished his smile faltered
How long had it been since she was at a gathering?
Did I make her uncomfortable by talking to her?
Was the reason she didn't come here because she didn't want to talk to anyone?
He gave himself a gentle shake looking down at Redfoot with a comforting smile as much as he could at least the tom felt awkwardness in the atmosphere so he decided to lighten the mood "Hey, you know i was wondering...Cod we be friends?" he smirked at her wondering if she got the joke of course he did it about fish he knew many other jokes but decided on that one since it was simple referring to a type of fish, chuckling nervously he then said "Get it?", Lionspirit gazed at the pretty she cat taking in her features again then stared into her eyes waiting patiently for a response.
A smile crept up her face as the tom cracked a RiverClan joke. It was so bad, it was funny. Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Very funny. Of course, If I didn't want to be friends I wouldn't be-" She stopped herself, wondering is she should keep going with her sentence.
Are we close enough to joke around like that?
"Of course I want to be friends," she corrected herself, ears burning from her failed sentence. She felt even more nervous as she studied the tom's handsome structure, and for some reason she forced herself to make another joke.
"We could toad-ally be friends!"
She regretted it as soon as it came out of her muzzle.

"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
A smile crept up her face as the tom cracked a RiverClan joke. It was so bad, it was funny. Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Very funny. Of course, If I didn't want to be friends I wouldn't be-" She stopped herself, wondering is she should keep going with her sentence.
Are we close enough to joke around like that?
"Of course I want to be friends," she corrected herself, ears burning from her failed sentence. She felt even more nervous as she studied the tom's handsome structure, and for some reason she forced herself to make another joke.
"We could toad-ally be friends!"
She regretted it as soon as it came out of her muzzle.

Lionspirit couldn't help but purr chuckling at her joke, he was glad she did want to be friends even then deep down in his heart he wished to be more but decided to ignore it, the golden tom flattened his ears a bit "Hey, Can i ask why you don't like coming to gatherings..? You don't have to answer Im just a bit curious.." he said a look of worry had come upon his face he then chuckled nervously "To be exact I am a little worried about you.." Lionspirit muttered more to himself then to Redfoot but still, His curiosity and worry had gotten the best of him despite not knowing the small she cat very well he felt the need to worry for her...His mind wandered as he waited for an answer.
I hardly know her, why am I worrying so much?
Why do I want to be closer to her?

She is from another clan, I can't get too close.
What happens if there is ever a fight between our clans?
She's my friend how could i ever even hurt her?
He sighed the tom would just have to think about this later but right now he needed to focus on what was going on now.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 26th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old April 26th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

Quote:
Lionspirit couldn't help but purr chuckling at her joke, he was glad she did want to be friends even then deep down in his heart he wished to be more but decided to ignore it, the golden tom flattened his ears a bit "Hey, Can i ask why you don't like coming to gatherings..? You don't have to answer Im just a bit curious.." he said a look of worry had come upon his face he then chuckled nervously "To be exact I am a little worried about you.." Lionspirit muttered more to himself then to Redfoot but still, His curiosity and worry had gotten the best of him despite not knowing the small she cat very well he felt the need to worry for her...His mind wandered as he waited for an answer.
I hardly know her, why am I worrying so much?
Why do I want to be closer to her?

She is from another clan, I can't get too close.
What happens if there is ever a fight between our clans?
She's my friend how could i ever even hurt her?
He sighed the tom would just have to think about this later but right now he needed to focus on what was going on now.
She hesitated for a few heartbeats, wondering how to word her response. She didn't exactly dislike gatherings, but she definitely wasn't fond of them. It was probably because...
Could I share this with him? Why do I trust him so much? He's from another Clan, Redfoot. Don't get ideas.
"To be absolutely truthful, it's mostly because I'm not too good with- with socializing, which is what the gatherings mostly are, I guess. I'm not too happy with the cats in my clan. Not that I don't like them, it's just..."
She trailed off. She averted her gaze for a moment, slightly embarrassed. This is something she'd never told a single cat. She didn't exactly enjoy her situation.
I feel like everyone has a label for me, like they don't care about me, but about my Clan, Halestar, and Cloverwhisker... And base me on that opinion. I feel like I can't have a voice. It feels like I am constantly being drowned out by cats who hate where I'm from, and they never even bother to listen to me. I feel like I can never change what any cat thinks of me, ever. So I let them not even think I exist. Isn't that the sensible thing to do? She begged to say. She couldn't explain why she cared so much about what others thought.

"There's nothing to worry about."
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
She hesitated for a few heartbeats, wondering how to word her response. She didn't exactly dislike gatherings, but she definitely wasn't fond of them. It was probably because...
Could I share this with him? Why do I trust him so much? He's from another Clan, Redfoot. Don't get ideas.
"To be absolutely truthful, it's mostly because I'm not too good with- with socializing, which is what the gatherings mostly are, I guess. I'm not too happy with the cats in my clan. Not that I don't like them, it's just..."
She trailed off. She averted her gaze for a moment, slightly embarrassed. This is something she'd never told a single cat. She didn't exactly enjoy her situation.
I feel like everyone has a label for me, like they don't care about me, but about my Clan, Halestar, and Cloverwhisker... And base me on that opinion. I feel like I can't have a voice. It feels like I am constantly being drowned out by cats who hate where I'm from, and they never even bother to listen to me. I feel like I can never change what any cat thinks of me, ever. So I let them not even think I exist. Isn't that the sensible thing to do? She begged to say. She couldn't explain why she cared so much about what others thought.

"There's nothing to worry about."
A kind look replaced his worried face as she hesitated, he understood that she didn't want to tell him but hoped when they got closer well he wished for them to get closer at least, Lionspirit nodded "If you say so Redfoot, but....if something is wrong you can tell me." he said reassuringly to her he began to wonder if she would come to the next gathering somehow the thought of her not being at the next gathering bothered him he didn't understand it but he wanted her to come to the next gathering just so he could see her..
Why do i want to be so close to her? why can't i just get her out of my head?!
No matter how hard he tried Lionspirit could only have Redfoot on his mind..he couldn't think about anything else..he didn't understand she was just a pretty shadowclan she-cat why did he care so much? why did he want always see her? the emotions raged inside him but he was not going to try and understand them well at least not yet..
The golden tom shook his head clearing the thoughts away staring at Redfoot he finally said something after a few moments "D-Do you think you'll be at the next gathering?" He was worried that she might say 'No' it would mean he would not see her again for a moon or two either way but still..
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 28th, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

Quote:
A kind look replaced his worried face as she hesitated, he understood that she didn't want to tell him but hoped when they got closer well he wished for them to get closer at least, Lionspirit nodded "If you say so Redfoot, but....if something is wrong you can tell me." he said reassuringly to her he began to wonder if she would come to the next gathering somehow the thought of her not being at the next gathering bothered him he didn't understand it but he wanted her to come to the next gathering just so he could see her..
Why do i want to be so close to her? why can't i just get her out of my head?!
No matter how hard he tried Lionspirit could only have Redfoot on his mind..he couldn't think about anything else..he didn't understand she was just a pretty shadowclan she-cat why did he care so much? why did he want always see her? the emotions raged inside him but he was not going to try and understand them well at least not yet..
The golden tom shook his head clearing the thoughts away staring at Redfoot he finally said something after a few moments "D-Do you think you'll be at the next gathering?" He was worried that she might say 'No' it would mean he would not see her again for a moon or two either way but still..
"I... I think so," Redfoot mumbled. Truth be told, she wasn't sure at all. Maybe coming wasn't such a bad thing after all? She'd made a friend- Lionspirit. Friends are always good.
So then why did she feel like there was maybe something more?
Again, pushing thoughts away, she licked her chest fur, as she realized she sent have much anything to say. She wondered how in such a short amount if time, she'd grown so attached to this RiverClan tom. Maybe her questions were left to remain unanswered, and she and Lionspirit wouldn't meet again. The thought sickened her that cats could be so cruel.
But, I guess that's life.
She searched for something to say. She glanced back at her Clan, some scattered in a jumble of random cats, the others huddled together. It disgusted her how cats wouldn't socialize.
"You're coming, I assum- I... I hope?"

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw perked his ears as he listened carefully when Tawnypaw whispered, he glanced at her for a second. 'I thought only Medicine Cats and Leaders talked to cats in dreams?'He shrugged it off. He would ask about it later. He kneaded his cream colored paws into the ground. "Yeah it is." He grumbled. He tucked his paws under him as he laid down onto the cold ground. He watched as other cats talked to each and tilted his head as some sneak into bushes or someplace else. "Do you think anyone would notice if we left?" he said mostly to himself.

(Had this all typed up and was about to post, than my grandpa's cat jump scared me and I closed the tab O.o)
Tawnypaw watched him, her thin shoulders slightly hunched. She didn't really want to talk about it yet, not until she had a chance to think it all over. She nodded. She'd always thought gatherings would be at least a tiny bit more interesting than this, but she shrugged, her eyes dancing with the extremely rare and elusive "humor" before it quickly faded away, replaced by her usual angered but otherwise rather unreadable expression. “I seriously doubt any cat would notice, and if they did, I doubt they would care.” she said flatly, looking around as she spoke.
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:28 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(Had this all typed up and was about to post, than my grandpa's cat jump scared me and I closed the tab O.o)
Tawnypaw watched him, her thin shoulders slightly hunched. She didn't really want to talk about it yet, not until she had a chance to think it all over. She nodded. She'd always thought gatherings would be at least a tiny bit more interesting than this, but she shrugged, her eyes dancing with the extremely rare and elusive "humor" before it quickly faded away, replaced by her usual angered but otherwise rather unreadable expression. “I seriously doubt any cat would notice, and if they did, I doubt they would care.” she said flatly, looking around as she spoke.
(xD I hate it when I accidentally exit out of a tab while I am typing a response)

Ratpaws tail moved back and forth in the dirt, making his pelt more dirty then it already was. "I don't understand why all cats have to come here for the Gathering, the leaders might as well meet up by themselves with a few leaders and talk with each other instead of dragging half the Clan here." He said. The small tom rolled over and rubbed his back into the ground, once again making his pelt dirty. The long scars on his belly showed but he was close enough with Tawnypaw that he didn't really care. The tom chuckled a bit, "I wondered how mad Mousesong will be when I show up with a bunch of dirt and grass in my fur." Humor shone in his eyes for a few moments. Mousesong was his mother, he never really called her mom and whenever he called her mother it was said in a very cold voice. "Maybe we should go train again." he chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 29th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.
Closed Thread