Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2017, 04:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter yowled in agony as he landed sharply on a rock; the force of the blow sending bolts of pain shooting up his spine. He rolled over groaning before staggering to his paws and flung himself onto the she-cats back scrabbling with his claws tearing tufts of her black and white fur. His back was burning in pain and each movement of their battle sent white hot flares of agony shooting up his spine. After a few agonizing seconds, his grip faltered and he went tumbling to the ground; blood from the wound on his back staining the dusty earth a dark red. He got back up his every movement causing him pain but he pushed onwards. He hissed and stood in the best defensive position the pain would allow. "Am I going to die here?" He thought, his mind roiling with adrenaline.
Cloud huffed, she was stained with blood and her ear was nicked, she was covered with new scars and wounds and her heart pounded in her chest. She sunk her teeth into his leg, then clawed at his back. She licked the blood from around her muzzle, her muscles ached and her pelt was stained crimson, but she kept fighting. She growled low in her throat, the sound eerie and full of hate.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Death yowled as a cat clawed his sides. The tom fung himself at the she cat, in aware that it was his best friend, from SC. The she cat had so much blood on her, it looked like she was a red cat.

RavenMist noticed it wasDeawth and stopped fighting. "Death!" She wailed.
Death stopped. "Raven! I am so sorry!" He nudged her over to a rock. "Stayu here." He said and bounded away.

{@ChameweonRainbow Yes, this is death, needles mate... This is where Death dies.... if you want him to}

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; May 7th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:41 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Well really, how could I not be? Bluepaw's done with me anyways; I had to move on. And I believe it would be wise for you to do the same because you don't stand a chance. Not with her. Fun fact about Asterpaw; she never gets much more then a little crush on anyone." A smirk came onto Alabasterpaw's maw and she shrugged, as though to say 'just telling the truth.' What a liar. But, her ears did pick up at his next words and she looked at him sharply. Play act? So... she won here?

For a she cat who was a trickster, Alabasterpaw wasn't very smart. She didn't seem to catch the warning signals. For one thing-- there was no way he was serious about this. And for another, she had missed the branch. But Alabasterpaw was so desperate for any attention... any praise whatsoever... that she would have taken it even if she had realized what was happening.

"Oh, I knew you would come around! And now we can get rid of her for good?" She asked. Something must have sounded, or looked suspicious to Alabasterpaw, because her eyes narrowed and she looked ready to spring at him again, lashing out one more time with a paw... and in the next second, something slammed into her head, knocking her to the ground. It felt as though a fire had spread inside of her skull. And in the next second? She blacked out. When the feline came to, her head still hurt. Like crazy. He...won.

But, she'd hurt him pretty bad, as far as she knew. That had been a deep cut. She had one as well-- though unlike him, Alabasterpaw wasn't afraid to go and get help. She got up and walked off the battlefield, shaking her head to try and rid it of the horrible crushing pain that seemed to be active inside her skull and wanting to spread fire throughout the rest of her body. Hopefully he was worse hurt right now. Otherwise? It had all been worth nothing.

This was Asterpaw's worst nightmare. She had never wanted for it to go this far. She'd hoped they would find a peaceful solution, but... it seemed that her wishes had been overruled by the crueler Dusk Syndicate. That's where Alli should be. A shudder went down her spine as she tried to avoid getting involved in this. Everywhere she looked there was fighting, but everywhere she looked, SkyClan seemed to be winning. That gave her a strong sense of pride and satisfaction.

Good!

The Dusk Syndicate needed to be taught a lesson. Though-- she didn't want anyone to have to die over this. Haven't they killed enough of our warriors? The feline thought angrily, and then stopped in her tracks. Her sister was on the ground. Unmoving. Unresponding when Asterpaw moved over. Is she... dead? No, no, that was impossible, this was Alabasterpaw! She couldn't die. And for the first time since... what had it been now, a moon and a half? Two moons? However long it had been since they had met the two cats-- since Alabasterpaw's first attack-- that was the last time Asterpaw had felt much love for her sister.

But now was different. Except-- now the white cat was stirring. Oh, she was fine. Just like that the feeling faded and Asterpaw moved on, thankful that she seemed to blend and no one really bothered her. Until again, she was stopped. Azulpaw too? Again? He's been through enough. There was something bothering her... her sister and him, both hurt... surely she wouldn't do this here. Not now. Slowly the blue feline began to approach, her head cocked to one side gingerly as she settled down near him. Facing away from him, out of sight. This was a bad idea, she needed to get out of here, what if it was a trap... but the other part of her mind argued that it was a stupid idea to spring a trap right in front of her, Bluepaw wouldn't like that, and if there was then it couldn't be very good.

She still hadn't seen the gash on his other side. Or the one of his face. But she could see the cuts on his back, which were... still bleeding. They looked bad. And very, very painful... the type of thing Alabasterpaw would do. Asterpaw curled herself up, her tail wrapped around her, and sighed. She didn't want to see what else Alabasterpaw had done. She would have to eventually, there was no doubt... but for the moment being she didn't, and she liked it that way. She didn't want to see how much pain she was in-- but she wanted to take it from him so badly. Why? Why, of all the cats in the Clan, was it him?

At that moment she would have given anything to hear him call her 'sweetheart.' To say anything at all. And, at the same time, she was afraid she would probably embarass herself by acting as though she'd seen a dead cat. He was alive! He had to be. Every other time he'd survived and besides, as long as those scratches stopped bleeding she was hoping they weren't deep enough to kill him. And then, she caught sight of the gash. Her breath caught in her throat and she felt dizzy, lightheaded, and uncomfortable. His side had been ripped open... who held enough hatred to do this?

Alabasterpaw.

But, had Bluepaw had something to do with this? She already knew that her sister had been attacking him under Bluepaw's command... hadn't she? Was there some piece of the puzzle that she was missing here? "You're going to be okay. I'm going to get you to Ebonypaw, and you're going to be fine..." Her voice trailed off. She was trying to believe those words as much as she was trying to reassure him of this. He was going to be fine. She knew it. Everything was going to be perfectly fine. She wasn't going to let him die, not now... and he wouldn't! Right? He'd already been through pretty much everything there was imaginable.

Everything she could think of, anyways. Alabasterpaw was a cruel cat. A cruel cat who needed to be stopped. "I saw Alli. She was knocked out, did you do that?" Her tone wasn't hostile at all. It sounded pleased. And lighter then normal. Even if it hadn't been him... even if she had just done this and left him, at least someone had given the white feline what she deserved. Or at least-- part of what she deserved.
Azulpaw laid in a heap of a mess, his breathing soft; almost stopping. He blinked opened his eyes, trying to make sure that he didn't have to worry about Alabasterpaw following him, or that she would strike again. That hit was pretty hard, and technically he didn't hurt her himself. She was hit by the stick, so the tom did not touch her. The object did, and that made him a lot more happier because he didn't have to cause any harm to her. Though alone, and if he had to, the tom would not be afraid to give it his all. He would be a goner of Alabasterpaw continued to have the upper hand, and frankly he was tired of being the run down. He was tired of her problems with him.

The tom picked himself up, wincing as he felt his side opening up and leaking blood. He bent his head down to give it a couple licks. "Could be worse." He shrugged, pulling away from the smell of the blood. It was a pretty nasty scar. Alabasterpaw might as well be proud of herself for causing much damage as she always did. All because he rejected her? What twisted, demented feline hurt someone because they had been rejected? Azulpaw was rejected before, not only in the crushing category, but he been rejected plenty times before and he wasn't going around killing those who had rejected him! "She really needs some help." He shook his head, and dropped his tired body to the ground once more, blinking slowly to watch the battle. He dearly wanted to fight someone else from the enemy clan, not one of his own. He didn't want to waste his energy on Alabasterpaw. Yet, that's what he done because she forced it upon him.

Azulpaw laid there breathing heavily, inhaling, exhaling, barely moving. His eyes closed; accepting the darkness. But soon enough they owned once more at the familiar voice of his friend. He swiveled his head to look at the blue cat, blinking but did not reply. At least he couldn't reply yet. He felt powerless once more, and he always became that way whenever he was around her. What a shame!

"No," he rasped, breathing in. "Please don't. I don't need Ebonypaw. I'll suffice." He tells her, and turns away once more. The tom felt slightly insecure that she was looking at him, noticing his cuts and bruises. Seeing the old wounds open up from along his back. He would had given anything to run and hide at that moment but what would that do? The scars would still be there, a story to tell, only a story that should be buried and left alone. A story that should never be mentioned again after this day. Azulpaw felt that he wouldn't need to worry about Alabasterpaw for a while.

At her next words, the tom managed a smirk. "Who else would had done it, sweetheart?" He said, his confidence showing. It was great to know that he finally had done something to protect himself. If only he could do that with Bluepaw. Wasn't the tom fighting as well? Azulpaw quickly scanned the area, and his eyes landed on the piebald tom, looking down at the white feline. His companion who seemed too afraid to show her face. Azulpaw observed them for a moment, wondering what Bluepaw was discussing to her, but he shook his head and picked himself up, almost tumbling, but held on tight to the ground below him. "I didn't want to do it to her. I had uh...hit her with a thick tree branch. I'm sorry for hurting your sister. I never wanted to hurt you. It's just that I would had been a goner of I didn't do anything." He finally mewed, feeling a slight sadness for attacking Alabasterpaw when he promised himself that he wouldn't. Even if she attacked him first, and he tried to run to avoid her, but she caught up. Persistent, she was. He failed to acknowledge the pleased tone in her voice, only focusing on that he done something wrong in the battle. Which he had. What warrior--though he wasn't one yet--attacked their own clan mate? Even if that clan mate loathed him? Azulpaw didn't feel like a hero but he failed to show his expression on the thought, and instead was pleased to even see Asterpaw on the battlefield in the first place. She wasn't hurt, and that's all that mattered.

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

@ChameweonRainbow

SilverEye snarled in furry landing on top of the enemies cats, beside him, his brother DeadFang tackled the tom that SilverEye was attacking, together they forced the tom deeper into battle towards their clanmates
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

{Im just kinda jumping in... Heh...}

Goldenpaw looked around and spotted a Death. She leaped at him, crashing into his side. Goldenpaw began clawing out tufts of fur. "Leave SkyClan alone!"

@Jay-Jay

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 7th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Pathos
[I need to post this *wheezes* sorry its late]
She was out of it, incredibly tired, her vision was hazy and she could barely see where she was walking. She hoped that it would be over soon, very soon, she didn't know how much longer she could fight. Starfall lifted her gaze and spotted a cold and ruthless pair of eyes, she knew after she held the gaze that she was going to be cast into another battle. She let out a low growl and made sure she didn't move her shoulder too much, she wasn't prepared for battle, but she wasn't prepared to back down either.
[oh, also: if we don't finish this today, we can continue it in pms if you'd like or drop the rp entirely? :0]

Belladonna herself had just weaseled her way out of a fight between a rather large warrior. Although blood dripped down her cheek and she had a nasty cut on her flank, she looked perfectly fine. Of course, her fur was matted and tangled as usual, which wasn’t completely out of carelessness: it would be harder for her opponent to dig their claws in her pelt. Taking a couple more steps, favoring her right side, she came face-to-face with yet another SkyClan warrior, but this one looked to be a little too worn out. “You’re lookin’ a little tired there, aren’t ya?” Belladonna asked with a dirt-eating grin, flames in her eyes. “Don’t think you should battle me if you wanna live, she-kitty.” Adrenaline was pumping in her veins, clouding her mind and distorting her usual personality. Like the good, polite she-cat she was, Belladonna stepped back, waiting for the molly to make the first move. A disdainful look appeared on her face, whiskers twitching at Starfall’s appearance.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; May 7th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:04 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Cloud huffed, she was stained with blood and her ear was nicked, she was covered with new scars and wounds and her heart pounded in her chest. She sunk her teeth into his leg, then clawed at his back. She licked the blood from around her muzzle, her muscles ached and her pelt was stained crimson, but she kept fighting. She growled low in her throat, the sound eerie and full of hate.
The three-legged tom yowled in anger and pain and bit down hard onto the she-cat, grabbing her by the scruff and tossing her to the side before leaping away. Panting he shook his head to try and clear the pounding of his racing heart.

( um is Cloud gonna run or nah? its okay if not cuz im thinking of Nevy collapsing soon the poor bab just aint cut out for fighting)

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
{Im just kinda jumping in... Heh...}

Goldenpaw looked around and spotted a Death. She leaped at him, crashing into his side. Goldenpaw began clawing out tufts of fur. "Leave SkyClan alone!"

@Jay-Jay
Death tumbled down and kicked his hind legs. "Ugh, get off me!" He said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw landed on the hard ground. She got to her paws and raced past Death, clawing his side as she went, then she whipped around and bit his tail. "Rawr!" "Get away!"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; May 7th, 2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 7th, 2017, 05:13 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Death tumbled down and kicked his hind legs. "Ugh, get off me!" He said.

@CharmeweonRainbow

SilverEye snarled at Death seeing his clan mate jump onto him alone he yowled charging across the clearing before leaping at Death claws exstended and gleaming with crimson liquid "Yeah, get out of here!" He snarled
Closed Thread