Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:48 PM

Old April 12th, 2018, 07:15 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

Swallowshine's eyes felt hope blossom in her chest, affection sparkling in her eyes. She dipped her head. "Your welcome, Watertail." She purred. "I ought to be getting back to camp. My apprentice needs some training soon." She meowed, bounding off towards camp with a final dip of her head to her sister.
(End of rp for now?)
“See you.” Watertail meowed quietly.
((Yah :3))

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 12th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“See you.” Watertail meowed quietly.
((Yah :3))
((OKIE))

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 14th, 2018, 09:50 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppystep View Post
"Nice one," Larkshine complimented. She then nodded towards the apprentice. "Okay," She responded. "This place is filled with prey, so it won't be long before we have too much to carry." She then gazed around, her eyes set on a small area. The warrior flicked her tail to point to it. "I'll hunt over there, it seems to have some mice."
The tom quickly dipped his head. "Okay, I'll take the other side." He mewed, walking away. Ebonypaw looked back, "Oh, and be careful. Sometimes there'll be holes and tree roots hidden in the grass." He mewed, Ebonypaw then went off.
Old April 14th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw nodded at her mentor's words, gazing down at her paws. "That is true, Flintheart. It is a tough time for the Clans right now." She then gazed up at him, her hazel eyes wide. "But, now that New Leaf is here, I am hoping that the nice weather and plentiful prey will ease some of the tension..." She let out a sigh. "But, then again, it's not as simple as that." She glanced back at the grey tom as he spoke his next words. She was silent, knowing she couldn't say anything. His mentor and father treated him that badly...? She shook her head. It wasn't something she could find an answer for, so she rested her tail on his a moment before withdrawing it. "I'm sorry about that..." She mewed. She then glanced up at him in surprise as he spoke again. "No, no... I do eat how I should, I just don't like to eat more than I should. I don't get hungry, but I do know I need to eat to stay strong and survive." She then smiled. "I understand. I have known that part of the warrior code for a while. Both, I mean." She then brightened at his question. "Oh, yes! It's called a 'silent vigil', when the newly made warrior has to guard the camp until sunrise, keeping silent the full time until then." She beamed proudly, happy she had known this. Her tail tip flicked as she gazed up at the sky above the two cats, admiring the white, wispy clouds slowly maneuvering across the blue sky. Her hazel gaze was particularly interested in an eagle gracefully swooping through the clouds, it's wings flapping every now and then to keep it afloat. She felt a smile pull at her maw. She wanted to one day catch an eagle, proudly bringing it to camp. She shook her head to chase away the daydreaming from her mind before she gazed back at her mentor expectantly, waiting for the next part of the warrior code to be taught to her.
The taller male simply nodded to his student’s words, blinking down at her for a second or two. “We can only hope this peaceful weather and excess of prey will make everyone feel more at ease,” He agreed with Sparrowpaw, silently hoping things could go back to a similar, less stressful time for the clans, “However, it should not let us ease our guard down in the process.” Flintheart had never been one that could relax easily and was almost always on alert or uneasy - so this was not a problem. His student, young Sparrowpaw, was a different situation though. He hoped that in the future, he would learn her personality more and learn both her weaknesses and her strengths so that she could overcome both and become better in their training. The mentor wondered if it was a mistake on his part to bring up the apprentice moons he had endured with his mentor and father - both abusive and left him the coldhearted cat that he was to this day. Flintheart felt the younger shecat rest her tail on his for only a moment, which surprised him, not used to being shown any comfort - not since his mother in the nursery long ago. A small smile came to his expression. “It is alright, Sparrowpaw, you have a warm heart and a strong soul - you will be a fine warrior someday.” He remarked as they moved on with their lesson. The dark tomcat was relieved when she explained her situation about eating more clearly, knowing that it most likely had just been a misunderstanding on his part in the first place. “I am happy to hear that, everyone should be able to have a good hearty meal now and then to motivate themselves.” Flintheart said with a gentle nod, listening to her now speak about the codes that he had told her. The warrior wasn’t surprised that she knew them already, but it was still nice to refresh the memory now and then. He smiled proudly though, impressed that she knew exactly of the tradition that he was hinting at. “Exactly correct,” The male purred, “Wonderful job, but yes, that is the sixth code of warriors. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name, to be specific.” This was going well so far, which was rather nice considering the stress that he had been enduring earlier that exact day. He joined her as she turned her gaze to the sky, probably lost in thought as many youthful cats were, especially as apprentices. He was always so serious and tense, so he never really had daydreams often. Well, maybe he did and Flintheart just did not wish to admit such things. “The seventh code is: A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice, which is understandable when you think about it - a future leader must have experience with ordering around and guiding someone.” The warrior softly murmured, giving a light yawn before continuing on with these many codes, “The eighth code is another common sense one. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. I do hope I am not going to fast with these for you.” He added that last part with casting a gentle glance at the female, his ears twitching silently to the sounds around.
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom quickly dipped his head. "Okay, I'll take the other side." He mewed, walking away. Ebonypaw looked back, "Oh, and be careful. Sometimes there'll be holes and tree roots hidden in the grass." He mewed, Ebonypaw then went off.
"Okay!" Larkshine meowed back to him. She trotted towards the opposite way, slipping into the grass with her tail trailing behind her. She lifted her nose and opened her mouth partially to drink in the scents. The warrior scented mice, like she did earlier. It was rather thick, so she knew there were multiple. She dipped down into the grass and stalked around the area until a small, gray form scrambled across the undergrowth a few tail-lengths away. Larkshine lowered her body more and let her tail relax a bit. As she stepped closer, more mice came into view. The she-cat's whiskers twitched in excitement as she thought of catching two at once, if possible. She readied her haunches and, soon enough, leaped towards the prey. She landed on one of the mice and a few nearby scattered. As her teeth sank into one, one of her paws slammed on another. The mouse in her jaws became limp, so she glanced over at the one under her paw. Her claws were in its fur and the mouse was limp. To make sure it was dead, Larkshine bit its neck and picked it up. A purr of contentment and happiness rumbled in her throat. 'Two in one!' she thought. Larkshine sat down and clawed at the dirt, making two holes to put each mouse inside. She gave a sigh and just sat there for a few moments to rest.

Hopefully that was realistic?? Idk why but I feel like it isn't lol))
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

As the Ragdoll waited for a reply from the tom, she examined him, trying to see if there was any useful information that she could gather just from staring at him. There was a gentle breeze blowing past and the she-cat opened her mouth very slightly, trying her best not to look suspicious. She tasted the air and caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent. It was somewhat familiar but not a scent that she was used to smelling. She could’ve sworn that she’d smelt it before, but she couldn’t quite place her paw on what it was. She frowned for a moment, deep in thought and completely forgetting that the tom was still standing there. It was only once he spoke again that she was brought out of her thoughts and immediately forgot about her curiosity once she had processed his question. She felt her pelt heat up in embarrassment and she looked sheepishly down at the ground. She gave her chest fur a lick before looking up bravely. She had nothing to be ashamed of. It wasn’t like her response had been an embarrassing statement. It was just that the tom had somehow managed to make two simple words into something a little more private. Of course, Featherpaw couldn’t understand half the things that the tom was saying, but this was something that she was very sure of what he was saying. “W-What? No, of course not! I never said that,” she stammered. It wasn’t as if saying that you needed to make dirt was embarrassing, but personally Featherpaw preferred to keep that information to herself.
The white furred molly looked away with what appeared to be an angry expression, but really just made her look like she was very uncomfortable, although that wasn’t entirely wrong either. It was the apprentice’s attempt at covering up her moment of embarrassment. She had to stay strong. She couldn’t let a few words distract her from looking fierce. If she couldn’t even look fierce without getting distracted then how was she supposed to fight him without getting distracted (if she needed to fight him that is). Featherpaw glared at the tom, clearly quite upset that he had wrecked her first chance at intimidating an opponent. It wasn’t long before she shifted the glare to an expression that basically said ‘are you stupid?’. Now Featherpaw didn’t usually call cats stupid. After all, she was a sweet cat and she didn’t like being mean, but this was an enemy and she felt that she had every right to look at him if he was stupid after asking if ‘a ThunderClan’ was a Cat. Didn’t this cat know any english? The apprentice looked at the tom as if he were from another planet. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. He was much stranger than any of the other cats that she had met before him. But then again, she hadn’t really met many of the cats out of her clan, so she couldn’t really say anything. Still, she was judging him despite what the nicer part of her brain was telling her.
“ThunderClan? A cat? It isn’t a cat,” she said, her voice sounding rather unfriendly. “Half of the name basically says what it is,” she said, looking at him with an uneasy gaze. This tom was unnaturally weird and it was starting to make her uncomfortable. First, he seemed to be speaking another language. Second, he smelt very strange, unlike what any of the other clans smelt or the areas around them. Third, he seemed to have terrible English. He was definitely very suspicious.
The Ragdoll molly let out an exasperated sigh as the tom responded to another one of her questions. How could a cat possibly be so lost? As he pleaded with her to step down, a small part of her heart softened and she couldn’t help but sympathise the tom. Her icy blue gaze became less cold and the hostility in it seemed to melt away. It seemed that the golden-hearted side of her was starting to come out. Stop it! A sharp voice suddenly cut in through her mind as she prepared herself to step down and help the tom out. She paused, frozen for a moment as she thought about what she would do. She used this time to remind herself that the tom was an enemy as he was a stranger in her clan’s territory, meaning that he had to be chased out. No matter how much she might pity the tom, she had to stay loyal to her clan and defend her clan. The clan would always come first.
Eventually, Featherpaw came to a final decision after a minute of silence. She had basically made a compromise with the softer side of her and the fiercer side of her. She would try and help the tom but would refuse if he asked too much of her. “Fine. What do you want help with?” she asked warily, never daring to unsheath her claws.
Sabbia was no amateur when spotting an embarrassed expression. He always knew when the tongue met the tips of chest fur...then, you were sheepish about something. He could give a nod to this, as he was guilty of such actions. He stared at this she cat, a tilt of his head to show his baffled manner. Sabbia blinked his eyes; was it something I said? Sabbia didn't think he said anything wrong, or anything too mortifying. Then again, being him, Sabbia knew he said some things too detailed. Sometimes he did that; add more than what was wanted. He awaited for her response which would most likely end in two ways; Nice or mean. Sabbia was expecting a blown up response just because of how she approached him; like he was an enemy. Truthfully, he was unaware of the clans or the cats that laid in this forest. He hardly ever set foot on greenery as he preferred the luxury of his sand under his claws. Sabbia had jerked his head back at her sudden voice. ''Oh, I'm sorry,'' He looked perplexed, pinning his ears to his head. ''I just assumed - well, uh...'' Sabbia was usually articulate. Almost considered to be dactylic. Except when he was around new company...especially ones who he didn't know...especially ones who looked ready to sink their canines into him moments ago.
The tom kept his distance, however. He was too cautious to approach the she cat before him. Firstly, she was glaring at him. Clearly his company was unwanted. Secondly, she gave him that expression that could only be described as questioning his intelligence. Sabbia regarded himself as fairly smart, but he was no genius. Instead, he dared to challenge her stare. His wasn't as fierce as hers was. They were a casual stare, a blink happening every second. His muzzle was in a firm line, and he waited for this she cat to say something. Of course, he didn't want to say anything else if it were to be embarrassing of how she reacted earlier. Sabbia wasn't embarrassed, as he held genuine curiosity, but for some odd reason he wanted to save her from the embarrassment,
When she had spoke, Sabbia flinched at the hostility. ''So, this...Thunderclan is not a character, no?'' He said slowly just to make sure he was understanding what she was saying. ''It is a...Thunder...clan...?'' Still, it didn't make any sense! For this tom never heard of a clan before. He heard stories, from his father, who talked of these clan cats, but they were never good words whenever he recited tales to him and his brother as kits. In a flash, Sabbia's eyes had lit up, disregarding the unfriendliness that the molly was displaying. ''È ridicolo!'' Evidently, this was too ludicrous for him to understand and believe in. The ideas of the clans, that actually exist? So, that must had meant that his father wasn't acting come un pazzo something his mother would mutter constantly. Sabbia didn't want to, but he did start to believe that his father was being a lunatic for believing in such...now, here he was. ''Are you apart of this...Thunder...clan?'' He shuffled on his paws, displaying a kit-like mirth. If it meant she was apart of this clan, then there must be others! Knowing that there were others around meant he wasn't lost. Well, he wasn't where he wanted to be, but at least he wasn't in the middle of nowhere.
Sabbia was on the verge of begging the ragdoll to help him. He was on the verge of crawling on his belly and spilling his guts out. Being submissive showed that he was in no mood for a fight. His heart was in his throat, his green eyes imploring the she cat for any inclination that she would help him. Her response only made him beam; his expression brightened and he jumped to his paws excitedly - bad idea. This terrain wasn't as bouncy as the sandy beach was. His paw pads hurt from simply walking on the horrible flooring. ''Oh, grazie, grazie, signorina!'' His furor nature caused him to flop onto his belly and crawl towards the she cat, though she may be wary, he dipped his head to her paws and began to nuzzle them to show his gratitude.
Sabbia jumped back up to his paws, a broadened smile on his face. He turned his gaze every corner trying to figure out the perfect way he could alert her of his problem. The way she looked at him previously indicated to him that she didn't know what he meant...at times. Sabbia wasn't used of other cats' company. He only ever known his father, mother, and brother. Now, they were sand angels, and each time the water met the surface, they were gone away. Sabbia blinked his thoughts away, ''Hm, I'm looking for casa mia.'' My home... ''I've been lost for quite some time and...I'm wondering if...Thunder...clan can help me?'' It was a simple request. Nothing too big, or extravagant. He was a lost feline, trying to veer on the right path, but instead was flung into different events of trouble. Snakes, Badgers, foxes - the beach didn't have any of those. The beach was safe.
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's eyes flicked open, the bright blue irises shimmering. he looked towards where he heard stonegazer's voice, spotting the tom sitting near him. a plan suddenly began forming in his mind, his lips curling up as he remained still. finally, after a few heartbeats, powdernose rolled over and lifted his head, dragging himself to his feet. "fine, you got me. but remember, i have a few heartbeats to run away, now," he reminded, sitting down.

however, instead of running, the siamese simply stayed where he was, staring at stonegazer with a blank gaze. after a few heartbeats passed, he shrugged indifferently. "oops, i guess i'm going to lose," powdernose mewed, voice monotonous. gaze glued to the silver tom before him, he waited quietly, the only movements being that of his chest rising and falling.

then, he pounced. powdernose let out a loud, kit-like sound, his eyes shining as he suddenly leaped towards stonegazer. of course, he didn't expect to land on him, given the tom's quick senses and quick thoughts. it was simply to surprise him, trying to break his stoic demeanor. powdernose's claws remained sheathed, his jump soft, clearly in a playful manner instead of a normal training session. the deputy didn't know where his plan had come from, but he was more worried about a quick thought that had passed. and as he thought it, time seemed to move in slow motion.

why, in the very back of his mind, was he hoping to land on stonegazer, and get close to him?
The gray tom shook his head, mildly annoyed but amused at Powdernose’s words. ”Alright. The smaller deputy confused him quite a bit. What was he playing at? What did he want Stonegazer to do, was he supposed to… was he supposed to pounce now? For a moment the tom just stood there, in a half crouched position, getting ready to spring but not completely sure whether he was supposed to, looking at Powdernose for some kind of a sign. It might have been completely crazy (but he was starting to get used to the craziness of these kinds of things) but in the back of the older tom’s mind, he was thinking that Powdernose was about to do something unexpected. What it was, he couldn’t say, but it just seemed like it might - ah!

There! With that kit-like sound, Stonegazer snapped out of his thoughts, just in time to move back quickly enough so the tom couldn’t land on him, his ears flicking backwards the only sign of his surprise. Sorry. Not today, little warrior. To Stonegazer, almost everyone was a “little warrior.” Or younger, at least. There were some fairly old warriors within the Clan, but the majority of warriors who were still alive fell into the age-range of 22 - 32 moons. And not many had the large build that this tom had. It wasn’t always a good thing, but he liked being the biggest. It made him feel… happy, he supposed. Yes, happy was the word.

Once Powdernose had landed, the tom gently placed one of his gray paws on the smaller tom’s head. He let it stay there for a moment before he moved back again, giving the deputy a respectful amount of space, with an almost-smirk on his maw. ”Now I win.”

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 18th, 2018, 02:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The gray tom shook his head, mildly annoyed but amused at Powdernose’s words. ”Alright. The smaller deputy confused him quite a bit. What was he playing at? What did he want Stonegazer to do, was he supposed to… was he supposed to pounce now? For a moment the tom just stood there, in a half crouched position, getting ready to spring but not completely sure whether he was supposed to, looking at Powdernose for some kind of a sign. It might have been completely crazy (but he was starting to get used to the craziness of these kinds of things) but in the back of the older tom’s mind, he was thinking that Powdernose was about to do something unexpected. What it was, he couldn’t say, but it just seemed like it might - ah!

There! With that kit-like sound, Stonegazer snapped out of his thoughts, just in time to move back quickly enough so the tom couldn’t land on him, his ears flicking backwards the only sign of his surprise. Sorry. Not today, little warrior. To Stonegazer, almost everyone was a “little warrior.” Or younger, at least. There were some fairly old warriors within the Clan, but the majority of warriors who were still alive fell into the age-range of 22 - 32 moons. And not many had the large build that this tom had. It wasn’t always a good thing, but he liked being the biggest. It made him feel… happy, he supposed. Yes, happy was the word.

Once Powdernose had landed, the tom gently placed one of his gray paws on the smaller tom’s head. He let it stay there for a moment before he moved back again, giving the deputy a respectful amount of space, with an almost-smirk on his maw. ”Now I win.”
whine sounding low in his throat, powdernose sat down with a thump. his ears flattened and he lowered further, resting his head on his paws and turning away from stonegazer. the tom remained silent, the only sound being the heavy breathing from his faux attack. his small chest rose and fell quickly, tail twitching with the same rhythm. powdernose's lips quirked up at the edges, though he forced his face to lower into that of no emotion.

hopefully he falls for this, the siamese feline thought, huffing as though he were angry. please don't make stonegazer think that you're having another temper tantrum! powdernose stifled a fearful whimper at the thought. his eyes closed and he forced himself not to turn back towards the larger tom, instead keeping his act standing. if it didn't work, then that was fine. as long as he made stonegazer full-on smile, powdernose would be happy.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:11 PM
AngelHeart

My Mood: Unbelievable

Spottedpaw saw and mouse and crouch down and moved slowly to the mouse. Then she pounced on it. She catch up with the other cats and carried her mouse that she was going to give to her mom.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM
AngelHeart

My Mood: Unbelievable

Spottedpaw saw an mouse and crouch down and moved slowly to the mouse. Then she pounced on it. She catch up with the other cats and carried her mouse that she was going to give to her mom.