silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Mapleface
She/Her

Bobbed tail fanning out behind her, the dark ginger and chocolate tortoiseshell point shot Eveningdance a sideways grin, white fangs gleaming. Amused, she was amused. That was what this was. Eh, maybe she wasn't taking her safety seriously, buuuut hey!, Mapleface had always been a rash leap-before-you-look feline. "Are you worried about little old me, Elderdance?" The Red Queen asked, whiskers twitching, tone teasing.

"I learned everything I know from you, after all, remember?" She pressed a paw dramatically to her chest, her expression turning properly affronted just for the sake of theatrics. "Oh, do not wound me by saying I can't protect myself. I could not bear it, dear dear mentor."

eveningdance // he/him // 44 moons
purrks: -

---

"If you remember my teachings then you should be able to defend yourself just fine. Unless you are out of practice?"

Though his tone was as even as ever and his expression was somewhat bored looking, he was teasing back, in his own way. Mapleface's theatrics are a welcome sight in the midst of the obvious tension already present. From what he had heard, Riverclan hadn't appeared at the last gathering. And from what he can tell, with all the mingling scents, they haven't arrived to this one just yet, either. It was sure to stir something dangerous in the clans. After all, once one of them smelled blood in the water, they would all come for their chance at territory. Blinking his violent thoughts away, he tilts his head at the red queen.

"I cannot help but be worried. You both caused a scene last gathering. I would not be surprised if you garnered a few hisses and spats just walking around." As long as the threats stayed verbal, there wouldn't be a problem. But who knows with that Shadowclan lot. And after Bumblestar's 'kill on sight' decree, Thunderclan wouldn't hesitate to leap into action if just one warrior was targeted. As he speaks his next line, there is a faint devious mirth in his mismatched gaze. "If you'd prefer me not to care, I can do so."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:14 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
50/100
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

What a perfect, unsuspecting victim... Grinning with a devious cackle, he sneaks up behind the molly before reaching out to no-so-softly bat at her tail from behind. Kahaha! That ought to give a good scare! He knows better than to incite violence at a Gathering. So if she turned and attacked him, it would be self defense for him to swipe back~

fawnpaw | @Shadowed Flower

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:41 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

batpaw // he/him // 7 moons
50/100
purrks: shadow fiend [INACTIVE]

---

What a perfect, unsuspecting victim... Grinning with a devious cackle, he sneaks up behind the molly before reaching out to no-so-softly bat at her tail from behind. Kahaha! That ought to give a good scare! He knows better than to incite violence at a Gathering. So if she turned and attacked him, it would be self defense for him to swipe back~

fawnpaw | @Shadowed Flower
Fawnpaw
Fawnpaw turned around, her expression blank. "Was there a reason for this?" She said calmly, looking to Batpaw's eyes. "If not, I'll just leave." Fawnpaw hissed. She usually was happy and bubbly, but she was going through a state of depression and sadness.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 22nd, 2023, 01:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle

The lilac tabby made her way to the Seastones, quite a bit behind the rest of ThunderClan. That was okay, though, seeing as the feline wasn't here for Gathering chitchat. That was Bumblestar's job. No, Violetfreckle, admittedly, missed the beach. She'd been looking forward to this night for awhile, if only because she could visit the ocean without risk of angry RiverClan babies.

Violetfreckle felt oddly overwhelmed by the sheer number of cats she saw, and didn't really hesitate to slink along the edges of the crowd and make her way to the water. The familiar sting of salty air made her muscles relax, and the feeling of packed sand beneath her paws was heavenly. With a deep sigh, she took a seat and wrapped her tail around her paws, content to be in the moment for now.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 03:36 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.

Sunleap listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old September 23rd, 2023, 04:44 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostpaw
65/100

Oh...well that was...unexpected, Frostpaw stared silently in surprise as another apprentice appeared in front of her she hadn't realised she'd been approached! Oh well she had to speak to them now.

Realising she was staring the gray tabby point quickly shifted her gaze and gave a polite nod of greeting before waiting a few moments to speak ah he had commented on her injuries...how awkward "O-Oh hello...y-yes I do..." she mumured polietly feeling embarrassed about her appearance but hopefully they would heal soon...

What he said next surprised her even more than his sudden materialisation "Are you ok?" W-what? Why would he care? Not many cats cared about her anyway in her eyes...so why did he seem to...

Suddenly the young she-cat noticed something...he smelt...different....like pine wood and swamp not like her scent of grass and heather...was he from a different clan? She had never talked to someone from a different clan before...well except...wait she had to answer his question?

Glancing at him shyly she finally answered "Y-Yes thank you... I'm just recovering from a recent fight...with Riverclan..." she mewed formally though she said the last parts more quietly as if it was a secret but besides that she just sat there waiting for a reply.

Morningpaw
he/him | ShadowClan Apprentice
Chill of Death - always active
His head tilted to the left as he listened to her, folded ears flopping to the side. "Ohh," was all Morningpaw said. Before he could think of something smarter to say, though, Twilightstar began the announcements and he looked over to listen.

So that was the WindClan leader! Not as big and cool as Dawnstar, that was for sure, but she still looked just as leader-y. And what did she just say—RiverClan wasn't here? And her Clan had trouble with them? Which meant...

"So you're from WindClan?" he whispered over to Frostpaw. "Why'd you guys fight?"

lio was here ♥
Old September 24th, 2023, 08:55 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
Morningpaw
he/him | ShadowClan Apprentice
Chill of Death - always active
His head tilted to the left as he listened to her, folded ears flopping to the side. "Ohh," was all Morningpaw said. Before he could think of something smarter to say, though, Twilightstar began the announcements and he looked over to listen.

So that was the WindClan leader! Not as big and cool as Dawnstar, that was for sure, but she still looked just as leader-y. And what did she just say—RiverClan wasn't here? And her Clan had trouble with them? Which meant...

"So you're from WindClan?" he whispered over to Frostpaw. "Why'd you guys fight?"

Frostpaw
68/100

Twilightstar's voice caught Frostpaw's attention and she turned her soft ice-blue gaze to her leader as she listened carefully she felt slightly disappointed she said so little about the fight and that Riverclan had caused it unjustly but she knew Twilightstar was probably just trying to keep it as vague as possible so that other clans wouldn't get involved and do something...not very good.

Glancing over at the tom beside her she gave a tiny nod at his first question then took a few moments to answer his next one she didn't know if she could trust him or not but he seemed nice and what could one apprentice do?

"Beanstar attacked Twilightstar when she went to negotiate disputes between our clans...she could even get a word out..." she told him quietly feeling nervous about what he would say as she shuffled her paws slightly.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 24th, 2023, 12:21 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight
SHADOWCLAN
(Female-She/Her)
(13 moons)

Go on, talk to someone, Shadowlight thought. Suddenly Twilightstar started talking, and she stopped to listen.

[Open]
(Shadowlight is pretty shy, just so you know)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old September 24th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As Twilightstar kicked off the announcements, Dawnstar was mostly intrigued about what little she had to say about RiverClan. She knew there was some tension with RiverClan, but she didn't think it was enough to come to blows... actually, now that she looked at her Twilightstar did have a few new scars. As much as the Queen of Mean would have liked to know if the trouble with RiverClan had anything to do with them skipping out on two gatherings, Dawnstar didn't want to sound too interested, and prying with old Bunnystar would get her nowhere.

The she-cat stepped up after Twilightstar had stepped back and began ShadowClan's announcement. "One of our Queens, Skybranch had her litter of kittens, and we've got four new additions to our clan. Spiderkit, Flamekit, Eaglekit, and Littlekit. We've also gotten two new warriors, Mousepaw and Dogpaw successfully finished their training earning their warrior names, Silverlark and Dogskull." Dawnstar finished her brief announcements with a twitch of her whiskers and gave the spotlight to Bumblebrat.

This might be the first gathering in a while where no one was bothered to interrupt with petty drama or arguing... it was weird. Dawnstar liked that they weren't wasting extra time spewing threats but at the same time, it was unnerving. Since Bumblebrat still had to go she supposed there was still time for some sort of argument to break out.
@dino. @Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 24th, 2023, 10:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw
ft. Dovefluff

OOps. She looked weirded out. Squinting in apology and watching her turn away, the tomcat almost drooped, when he saw the most perfect opportunity. Approaching a silver ThunderClan molly who had just arrived and sat near the back, the sunshine tabby lightly tapped her side with a big grin on his face. "Sorry 'ta bother ya, sheila, but I was wondering if you could pass these flowers to the pretty calico girl sitting down there? Thanks sooo much." And then, like the suave, macho teenage boy he was, he darted off, too scared to hear her response. Leaving Dovefluff, the mother of the aforementioned pretty calico girl, dumbfounded and holding the flowers, eyes wide in shock.

What the hell had just happened?

[ @eris - no need to respond hehe but i cackled a tiny bit writing this ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread