Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old June 20th, 2023, 01:39 PM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

( Smallpaw is heavilly injured in the medicine den, but in the meanwhile i still want to roleplay with them as their non-injured self )

Smallpaw's eyes widened at the sight of their new den, he loved it!
He purred as he claimed a nest that was more in the back. Now that he was one of the first ones -he could claim the quitest, most peaceful sleeping place in the whole apprentices den. He sat down, not tired but just in the mood to start a conversation- looking around for someone awake that he could have a nice chat with.

( OPEN ! )

Last edited by Small; June 20th, 2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old June 21st, 2023, 06:19 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Closed]

Slatepaw sat quietly, her gaze sad as she stared blankly out the den, longing for the mentor she had lost.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 16th, 2023, 03:00 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Frostpaw
3/100

Frostpaw slowly entered the apprentices den so this was where she would sleep now it
would feel weird not being surrounded by the smell of milk and other kits playing around her but she was not a kit anymore and she had to grow up sometime.

Carefully stepping around other apprentices and nests she spotted a nest near the back of the den that seemed like no one was using it. Warily the gray tabby point layed down on the soft moss of the nest and began closing her eyes as she was tired and started slowly drifting off to sleep.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 16th, 2023, 03:51 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 3/100

This was going to be her new den that she would be sharing now with other apprentices. There was a small part of her that would miss the nursery surrounded by others running or playing around. Littlepaw wondered how Fireflykit was going to handle being in the nursery by themselves now, than again she hadn't seen her brother in a while. Hopefully he would pop back up eventually, at least Poppypaw was still around occasionally. Pale green eyes roamed over the den looking for an empty nest that no one had claimed. Thankfully she had taken the few flowers and feathers she stuck in her old nest with her, because that was going in her new one. Now that she was going to be able to go out of camp now, she was going to see what new things she could snag to put in her nest. No rush in her steps she moved to claim a moss nest close to the right side of the den and woven her flowers and feather into it. Littlepaw idly wondered if he Owlpaw or Poppypaw would come claim a nest close to her but if they didn't it was okay she wouldn't mind. Raising her head she finally noticed that someone else was inside the den with her. "Oh hi frostpaw!" she smiled, it was nice to see a fellow new apprentice. She still remembered traveling with them during the fire, she still had nightmares about all that. "Are...Are you enjoying being in a new den now? It's probably going to be less....crazy? in here like it was back in the nursery" it sure felt like the old den was crazy in a way, best way for her to describe it.

@The Doctor

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old July 16th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 3/100

This was going to be her new den that she would be sharing now with other apprentices. There was a small part of her that would miss the nursery surrounded by others running or playing around. Littlepaw wondered how Fireflykit was going to handle being in the nursery by themselves now, than again she hadn't seen her brother in a while. Hopefully he would pop back up eventually, at least Poppypaw was still around occasionally. Pale green eyes roamed over the den looking for an empty nest that no one had claimed. Thankfully she had taken the few flowers and feathers she stuck in her old nest with her, because that was going in her new one. Now that she was going to be able to go out of camp now, she was going to see what new things she could snag to put in her nest. No rush in her steps she moved to claim a moss nest close to the right side of the den and woven her flowers and feather into it. Littlepaw idly wondered if he Owlpaw or Poppypaw would come claim a nest close to her but if they didn't it was okay she wouldn't mind. Raising her head she finally noticed that someone else was inside the den with her. "Oh hi frostpaw!" she smiled, it was nice to see a fellow new apprentice. She still remembered traveling with them during the fire, she still had nightmares about all that. "Are...Are you enjoying being in a new den now? It's probably going to be less....crazy? in here like it was back in the nursery" it sure felt like the old den was crazy in a way, best way for her to describe it.

@The Doctor
Frostpaw
4/100

Frostpaw woke up startled as she was nearly asleep blinking away the blurriness of sleep she lifted her head to see Littlepaw "O-oh hi Littlepaw" She mewed drowsily but smiling softly "Y-yeah it's certainly less noisy but I'll probably miss the familiarity of it" She said it was true she would miss it but she would probably grow used to it soon.

Last edited by Morrigan; July 16th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.
Old July 19th, 2023, 05:10 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 4/100

Oh that was bad on her part for waking them up, she hadn't realized they were asleep. Littlepaw had assumed they were just closing their eyes, she needed to stop assuming things it would help in the long run. "Oh, sorry if I woke you up...." she frowned her paws twisting together below her. guilt could be seen all over her body. She looked back up to wards the other when she spoke again nodding her head in agreement. Yeah Littlepaw would miss the familiarity of the old den, but that was in the past now. "We...We could always, y'know make this den feel the same way eventually... as long as were apprentices of course!" she smiled.

@The Doctor

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old July 20th, 2023, 09:30 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Littlepaw
Kitty softpaws: active l Semi long furred grey and white tabby - 6 moons - She/Her - 4/100

Oh that was bad on her part for waking them up, she hadn't realized they were asleep. Littlepaw had assumed they were just closing their eyes, she needed to stop assuming things it would help in the long run. "Oh, sorry if I woke you up...." she frowned her paws twisting together below her. guilt could be seen all over her body. She looked back up to wards the other when she spoke again nodding her head in agreement. Yeah Littlepaw would miss the familiarity of the old den, but that was in the past now. "We...We could always, y'know make this den feel the same way eventually... as long as were apprentices of course!" she smiled.

@The Doctor
Frostpaw
5/100

Frostpaw frowned sadly "It's fine I can always get back to sleep again" she assured Littlepaw she hadn't meaned to make her clanmate feel guilty "Y-yeah that would be great" she purred cheerfully.

Last edited by Morrigan; July 20th, 2023 at 09:32 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 07:43 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Goldenpaw »
The night was quiet. Goldenpaw lay curled up in his nest, and to any passerby it looked as though he was sleeping. That was, of course, until he jolted to life, fur bristling as he stared with bleary eyes at nothing. He couldn't stop seeing it. The blood on the ground, on his fur, the uneasy stillness, the—the—

He sucked in a breath, heart pounding in his ribcage, and blinked away the memories as best he could. He'd seen dead bodies before, but that was after they'd been prepared to view, not when they'd looked so... dead.

Goldenpaw wrapped his tail around him tighter. All he wanted to do was sleep.

lio was here ♥
Old August 4th, 2023, 07:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

doepaw

The freckled molly was splayed out in her nest, snoozing away. She had to get her beauty sleep, of course, so she could sleep through the night and not wake up in the dark and have to rely on the... commoners (she unconsciously shuddered at the thought) for comfort. Her philosophy was that if she didn't get at least 14 hours of sleep, the day wasn't worth continuing.

Dark rimmed brown eyes fluttered open, and she luckily woke just as the darkness was dissipating, and the sun was most likely just brushing the tree tips on the horizon. Some cats would hurry to a could viewing place to watch the sunset or go enjoy the cool morning air before it go insufferably hot later on, but not Doe. She rolled onto her side with a small groan- not an early bird in the slightest -and covered her eyes to shield herself from the morning light.

But after a little while of laying in her nest, muttering curses upon the early day, she knew she had to get up, so she pushed herself to a sitting position and began to groom her fur obsessively, as normal, refusing to step paw outside the den until she was picture perfect.

[ open! | #Air ]
Old August 4th, 2023, 04:49 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

B A D G E R P A W
8 moons
he/him
1/100
#Water

The large, fluffy apprentice lay in his nest, irritated. He squeezed his two different colored eyes shut, hoping that he would fall asleep. Alas, that was not the case. The black apprentice decided to sit up and groom himself. Wouldn't hurt to look nice. He licked his fluffy fur, it puffing up each time. He licked his gray muzzle before looking around. There wasn't much to do. He closed his left eye, leaving his green gaze to scan the apprentice den. He let out a loud yawn before shaking his fur. He opened his other eye, revealing an amber before standing up. Great, his white paws were DIRTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Badgerpaw immediately sat down, rigorously grooming his paws in hopes of getting the dirt out. He picked out a rock that was stuck between his toes before repeating the process with the other three paws. When he finished, he just sat there, bored. Maybe I should just stay here. he thought before curling up into a poofy ball.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies