Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:29 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Dog fang slashed at flame blossoms ears slicing one."U DONT KNOW ANYTHING DO U FOX BREATH!!!(what is power play?magic?I have never power played)
(power playing is when you attaack someone and you always hit them, like they can't get away or dodge it, then also be sure your cat takes some hits, they don't have to die, but they need to take some hits)

Flowerblossom had apparently missed her blinding move. She growled as her ears was split open. "I know more than you because I'm on the right side!" she yowled as she leaped on the male and attempted to stick her claws into his side and rip through his skin to open his muscles.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
'' Is that so ?'' Turttlebelly snickered her attention turning to Weaselpaw , amusement and menace dancing in the she-cat's eyes . Her ear flicked lightly as her tail swayed back and forth .

Applepaw crept out the apprentice den nervously . She wanted to fight for her clan , but she was terrified. She didn't want to go against any of her clan mates either . Applepaw hesitantly slid out her claws .She needed to fight . To prove herself. ( open )
Weaselpaw made himself as large as he could on his small legs, forgetting fighting stance. "I am tired of being looked down on, I am the same as anyone and I will prove it today!" He growled. He pulled a paw off the ground and flexed his claws, he was ready to fight, and he would win.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Really, at least I have backup. Right Nova?" Nyx yowled in pain and feinted a blow to the she cat's ear and then swiped at the cats front legs, aiming to knock her over.
"Actually Nyx, I fight for Starclan, not this Dark Forest junk." Nova smiled sadly and ran into the battlefield.

(Open RP for an EE supporter)
Flarerunner spat as claws ragged her ear, flicking it and sending a few drops of blood splattering to the ground. "Oh, shame. Looks like your friend is actually fighting for good, unlike you." She just managed to jump backwards, avoiding the blow to her legs. "Nyx, your name is? Shame that you're on the loosing side- don't you know evil never wins?" She taunted, trying to use her own weak point against this cat. Staying low, the molly charged Nyx, aiming to bowl him over.

5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
(HI) Which happened to be a small tan apprentice, who had been clearly battling another she-cat. the she-cat retreated as Rabbitpaw turned on Yewpaw. Leapingbird's attention was quickly stolen as another cat challanged her. (Rabbit is a dark forest supporter, Leaping a skyclan)
Yewpaw's aim was off, as he slammed into the dirt and skidded about 2 or three mouselengths and layed there like any mousebrain fool would.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
(power playing is when you attaack someone and you always hit them, like they can't get away or dodge it, then also be sure your cat takes some hits, they don't have to die, but they need to take some hits)

Flowerblossom had apparently missed her blinding move. She growled as her ears was split open. "I know more than you because I'm on the right side!" she yowled as she leaped on the male and attempted to stick her claws into his side and rip through his skin to open his muscles.
Dog fang youled in agony and fell down then regained himself.he bared his teeth at flower blossom"u...will not win.."he gasped but the torn tendons pored blood which dripped into the Heather

Weasle tail looked over in the direction of the yowl.she stared at her brother in horror as he fell to the ground gasping for air.she ran over to him not noticing flameblossom and noticed his torn throat.as his last gasp came out and he fell still,she fell on his bloodied side and closed her eyes.suddenly she felt his flank rise again and dog fang snarled in a gurgly voice"u are a traitor to this forest.I should have killed u".
Dog fangs eyes where glazed and he stopped breathing.weasle tail felt her eyes fill with tears and closed them.she would never forget his last words

Weasle tail looked over at the
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Songleaf yelped as an apprentice landed on her back and stumbled. "Who are you?" She yelped, trying to shake the cat off.
Yewpaw did a back flip off her back and puffed up his chest," Ze ez la GREAT Yewpaw," he added," But my leader won't let me become a warrior because I could over throw him." ( He's a brany new apprentice without training who thinks if you startle them with the entrance your failure to fight won't be noticed they'll be to starstruck)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm emerged from his den at Grousestar's call, his yellow eyes wide as the two sides, SkyClan and those who supported StarClan and those who stood with Singenight, clashed together. The medicine cat knew where he stood, but also knew that he'd have to help any cat that got hurt, as that was what the medicine cat code stated.

The tom stood off to the side, flexing his claws. He really wanted to join in the fight, even though he wasn't that skilled at battle. Of course, this slacker did know some moves that he learned while practice fighting with the apprentices. However, he had vowed not to join in these types of things. Vowed to heal and not hurt.

That didn't stop him from standing there with a defiant expression on his face though, just daring somebody to come fight him.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:38 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Weaselpaw made himself as large as he could on his small legs, forgetting fighting stance. "I am tired of being looked down on, I am the same as anyone and I will prove it today!" He growled. He pulled a paw off the ground and flexed his claws, he was ready to fight, and he would win.

Turtlebelly flexed her claws , and crouched down .'' Well then little one , come and prove it .'' she challenged with a hiss , slinking towards the tom slowly .

Applepaw watched as the cats faught . She yearned to join , but she was clumsy and would probably get in the way . Ducking her head , the pale ginger molly scurried toward the edge of the clearing trying not to get in the way . ( open , can be killed )
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:39 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@S A G I E
Auroraflame leapt into battle. She had already guessed that the leader was the large savannah cat. As much as she wanted to fight the leader, she had already seen Grousestar defeat 2 leaders so she decided to leave the WindClan leader to him. So instead, the ebony coloured she cat looked around for the deputy. What would a deputy look like?, Auroraflame thought before realising how stupid that sounded. What in StarClan did looks have to do with who was deputy? Auroraflame shook her head and dodged past fighting cats, her icy gaze searching for who might be the deputy.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw did a back flip off her back and puffed up his chest," Ze ez la GREAT Yewpaw," he added," But my leader won't let me become a warrior because I could over throw him." ( He's a brany new apprentice without training who thinks if you startle them with the entrance your failure to fight won't be noticed they'll be to starstruck)
Weasle tail opened her eyes ans thought:I have to help my clan...I have to"she got up with her brothers blood on her fur and ran to yew paw and soaked into the cat he was attacking
Closed Thread