Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm emerged from his den at Grousestar's call, his yellow eyes wide as the two sides, SkyClan and those who supported StarClan and those who stood with Singenight, clashed together. The medicine cat knew where he stood, but also knew that he'd have to help any cat that got hurt, as that was what the medicine cat code stated.

The tom stood off to the side, flexing his claws. He really wanted to join in the fight, even though he wasn't that skilled at battle. Of course, this slacker did know some moves that he learned while practice fighting with the apprentices. However, he had vowed not to join in these types of things. Vowed to heal and not hurt.

That didn't stop him from standing there with a defiant expression on his face though, just daring somebody to come fight him.
Fennelsnarl who in the last battle changed sides twice. (she really doesn't know who's side she is on ran forward with unsheathed claws)

Quailpaw, the apprentice with a limp similar to Cinder's in the books saw her about to attack and snarled," That's a medicine cat!" she stood in front of him.

Fennelsnarl backed off and disappeared into the swarm of cats.

Quailpaw nervously turned to Surgestorm," Due to my injuries and lack of trainning I can't fight. Can I help you with simple things instead." her paw had been burnt when she foolishly being 5 moons old touched fire while they evacuated.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank_bleh View Post
Turtlebelly flexed her claws , and crouched down .'' Well then little one , come and prove it .'' she challenged with a hiss , slinking towards the tom slowly .

Applepaw watched as the cats faught . She yearned to join , but she was clumsy and would probably get in the way . Ducking her head , the pale ginger molly scurried toward the edge of the clearing trying not to get in the way . ( open , can be killed )
Weaselpaw crouched down, nimbly walking padding foraward. "I will!" He hiss, pushing up with his small back legs to force his long body in the air. With claws unsheathed and front legs out he was flying towards the other in a move he saw done while spying on the other apprentices.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner spat as claws ragged her ear, flicking it and sending a few drops of blood splattering to the ground. "Oh, shame. Looks like your friend is actually fighting for good, unlike you." She just managed to jump backwards, avoiding the blow to her legs. "Nyx, your name is? Shame that you're on the loosing side- don't you know evil never wins?" She taunted, trying to use her own weak point against this cat. Staying low, the molly charged Nyx, aiming to bowl him over.
Nyx yelped as she was bowled over by the molly and used the opportunity to attempt a strong swipe at her exposed underbelly. "That's my brother, you wingnut! And I'm just fighting for my beliefs!"

(Do you want to kill Flarerunner?)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Weaselpaw crouched down, nimbly walking padding foraward. "I will!" He hiss, pushing up with his small back legs to force his long body in the air. With claws unsheathed and front legs out he was flying towards the other in a move he saw done while spying on the other apprentices.
Weasel tail crouched down and unsheathed her claws ready to help if things went wrong
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Dog fang youled in agony and fell down then regained himself.he bared his teeth at flower blossom"u...will not win.."he gasped but the torn tendons pored blood which dripped into the Heather

Weasle tail looked over in the direction of the yowl.she stared at her brother in horror as he fell to the ground gasping for air.she ran over to him not noticing flameblossom and noticed his torn throat.as his last gasp came out and he fell still,she fell on his bloodied side and closed her eyes.suddenly she felt his flank rise again and dog fang snarled in a gurgly voice"u are a traitor to this forest.I should have killed u".
Dog fangs eyes where glazed and he stopped breathing.weasle tail felt her eyes fill with tears and closed them.she would never forget his last words

Weasle tail looked over at the
Flameblossom shook her head, "You are wrong there. Starclan will always win," she said as she lunged at him again. This time she slid her front paw under his belly claws extended attempting to slice his belly.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:51 PM

Weasle tail slashed at turtle bellies side and yowled"pick on someone your own size rabbit brain!"
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Turtlebelly rolled away , almost too late . The tom's claws raked across her cheek . She was infuriated that she was almost bested by an apprentice . She hissed in frustration , fire dancing in her eyes as she swiped at Weaselpaw as he landed . Claws unsheathed as she aimed for his sides .

Last edited by blank_bleh; December 19th, 2016 at 04:51 PM.
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Weasle tail opened her eyes ans thought:I have to help my clan...I have to"she got up with her brothers blood on her fur and ran to yew paw and soaked into the cat he was attacking
He unsheathed his claws and laughed," Ye fool cannot win ze bat-el again-st mwah!" he flicked his tail at himself, being his usual cocky self. he swipped his paw across Weasletail's face and landed in front of him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw did a back flip off her back and puffed up his chest," Ze ez la GREAT Yewpaw," he added," But my leader won't let me become a warrior because I could over throw him." ( He's a brany new apprentice without training who thinks if you startle them with the entrance your failure to fight won't be noticed they'll be to starstruck)
"Ze great Yewpaw? Sounds stupid. And you're about as small as a three moon kit, so I doubt that leader jazz is true. Anyway, how bad do you want to hurt little one?" The beautiful she cat readied herself for battle, smirking.
(Songleaf likes to seduce her opponents so that they don't hurt her to much)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
He unsheathed his claws and laughed," Ye fool cannot win ze bat-el again-st mwah!" he flicked his tail at himself, being his usual cocky self. he swipped his paw across Weasletail's face and landed in front of him.
Weasel tail staggered back tail lashing.she slashed his ear but was only half cautious of the battle
Closed Thread