Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Today 04:23 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:05 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by blxze.
Today 03:59 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:25 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:40 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
(youre so right for saying jayfrost is practically drowning in awkwardness)

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
"it'll be fine, minkpaw did her herb thing n its already better now." he ensured after picking up on marigoldkits wince and disturbed? concerned? glance. he'd have to go to mistyshard soon too, get his leg checked out n resplinted and most importantly hope she had already somehow conjured up this knowledge.
he hummed, accompanied by a smile, slight nod and the uncomfortable stretch of the healing wounds.
"the cat who gifted me the feathers i lost said they match my fur." he set up a compliment, and now with half his paws already through the door he pulled back, regretting to have even tried this.
"maybe when yer not so wee anymore n i can walk you can look for yer own feathers" he was almost surprised by his own words, inviting a kit he barely knew to accompany them into the territory, but after all, he was in the nursery because he offered to look after kits that arent his own so he shouldnt be surprised.

( @Marigoldwhisper @blxze. feel free to have gold crash in any time + as always, my deepest apologies to all scottish people )

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit's eyes widened at the mention of her friend, Minkpaw. She mouthed the words, "You knew her?" But she couldn't find the air to force them out of her throat. Using the past tense when referring to Minkpaw made her sound like she was dead, and Marigoldkit didn't like that thought. She also wasn't sure if it was even common knowledge that she was leaving and going to Shadowclan. When she tried again she instead mewed, "You know her?"

But he had said something else, something that made hope rise excitedly in her chest. An invitation, a very pleasant one for that matter. "Yes sir!" She up to him, her voice up a few octaves due to her pure surprise. Alright, that's one more thing to add to the list of reasons she should get better.

Things might be messy as of late, but that didn't mean Marigoldkit couldn't clean up the mess. "Well then, they'd be right. The feathers for you very well! Not sure how colors work, but they're nice."

Marigoldkit was almost confident that Jayfrost could wear practically anything in his pelt and still look well put together. Maybe that's because everything went well with grey. It made her wonder how the small yet fluffy feathers looked in her own white and orange fur. If only she could look at herself or something.

She turned once more to take a few more bites from her mouse, chewing and spitting out sharp bones. "With you're leg like that, what kind of duties do you have? I want the whole experience!"

Today just got a whole lot better.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; Yesterday at 10:25 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quailwing peered into the nursery, then bundled her four kittens inside. Mottledkit was carrying an oddly shaped stick he had found earlier, and had refused to get rid of. Troutkit was looking much more sleepy, flopping his tiny self into the mossy nest.

Creekkit mewed loudly as he entered the den, and Quailwing tried to shush him. "It's time for sleep, not chirping," she murmured as she nudged Drizzlekit into the den after the rest of the litter. Creekkit toddled around for a moment, and then joined Troutkit in the nest, laying halfway on top of his brother.

Mottledkit was bouncing about, swinging the little stick. Quailwing leaned over, lifted him by the scruff, and placed him beside his siblings as Drizzlekit curled up in the moss. Mottledkit huffed, but fell asleep nearly instantly, with the stick still in his mouth. Quailwing gently removed it.

Then, the short grey queen curled up around her snoozing kittens. No more sneaking off while I'm sleeping, you four, she thought as she drifted off.

"Worse? Or better?"