Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM

Old January 10th, 2019, 09:59 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(I don't mind! :3 )
The brown tom turned away from Bellkit and Thunderkit, still looking into the distance to what Snowkit had run off and fallen unconscious. I still feel like it's all my fault! He glanced at the she-cat. "Oh, Snowkit? He ran off, and then fell unconscious somehow." He explained. " I'm Eaglepaw! Who're you? " He asked kindly.
@Flippaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Bellkit turned seeing a small she-kit. "I'm Bellkit, the white tom is my brother, Snowkit. This ginger tom," She mewed, pointing to Thunder. "is my brother, Thunderkit. Skykit is probably off in the nursery.." She turned back to Snowkit, licking his bump again and murmuring soothing words.

@Lilyfur2 @TawnyNeedsACoffee

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Bellkit turned seeing a small she-kit. "I'm Bellkit, the white tom is my brother, Snowkit. This ginger tom," She mewed, pointing to Thunder. "is my brother, Thunderkit. Skykit is probably off in the nursery.." She turned back to Snowkit, licking his bump again and murmuring soothing words.

( @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 )

Dawn'Kit blinked, she was surprised that they were so... happy. "..Im Dawn'Kit". She said monotoned in reply to Eagel'Paw, she turned to Snow'Kit and then to Bell'Kit and Thunder'Kit. "...How come you're so worried about him, im sure he will wake up sooner or later?". She asked confused as she tilted her head, she wasn't used to the whole concept of caring for one another due to her parents.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:11 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
( @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 )

Dawn'Kit blinked, she was surprised that they were so... happy. "..Im Dawn'Kit". She said monotoned in reply to Eagel'Paw, she turned to Snow'Kit and then to Bell'Kit and Thunder'Kit. "...How come you're so worried about him, im sure he will wake up sooner or later?". She asked confused as she tilted her head, she wasn't used to the whole concept of caring for one another due to her parents.
Quote:

Eaglepaw blinked gratefully at Bellkit for introducing the other cats. "There's always a need to be worried about others!" Eaglepaw explained. "And family" He glanced at Bellkit. "Why'd you ask Dawnkit?" He asked curiously of the she-cat. Why does she seem so unconcerned? He wondered.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 10th, 2019 at 10:12 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:16 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Eaglepaw blinked gratefully at Bellkit for introducing the other cats. "There's always a need to be worried about others!" Eaglepaw explained. "And family" He glanced at Bellkit. "Why'd you ask Dawnkit?" He asked curiously of the she-cat. Why does she seem so unconcerned? He wondered.
She nodded, placing her paw on Eagle's. "Family, friends, people you love. It's all important." She looked into Eagle's eyes and purred, he voice full of love as she spoke again. "Even if people don't approve of how you feel towards someone, all that matters is that you care about them.."

(On yt rn, watching a Furry Suit dance competion. Its an hour long and im only 13mins in so i might be late to post :3)

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Quote:
She nodded, placing her paw on Eagle's. "Family, friends, people you love. It's all important." She looked into Eagle's eyes and purred, he voice full of love as she spoke again. "Even if people don't approve of how you feel towards someone, all that matters is that you care about them.."

(On yt rn, watching a Furry Suit dance competion. Its an hour long and im only 13mins in so i might be late to post :3)
((Okie dokie @Flippaw @Lilyfur2))

Dawn'kit's face twisted into a more confused look. "Love?". She spoke the word with most utter confusement. "W-What is that?". She asked as she stared at them, she wasn't sure if she should know what it meant or not but all the same, she didn't understand, even though she was the exact same age as Bell'Kit.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 10th, 2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Quote:
((Okie dokie @Flippaw @Lilyfur2))

Dawn'kit's face twisted into a more confused look. "Love?". She spoke the word with most utter confusement. "W-What is that?". She asked as she stared at them, she wasn't sure if she should know what it meant or not but all the same, she didn't understand, even though she was the exact same age as Bell'Kit.
Eaglepaw looked back at Bellkit with affection and purred a long purr. She's so good at speaking and standing up for others! He thought, amazed. When Eaglepaw heard Dawnkit's question, his heart skipped a beat. "W-what is love?" He asked, confused to why she asked. " Well, love is when you have someone special in your life. Like a sibling, or a parent, or a friend" He looked and purred at Bellkit, then looked back at Dawnkit. "And then you like them so lot, a while big lot." He concluded. " does that answer your question? "

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

(Okay! :3)

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Eaglepaw looked back at Bellkit with affection and purred a long purr. She's so good at speaking and standing up for others! He thought, amazed. When Eaglepaw heard Dawnkit's question, his heart skipped a beat. "W-what is love?" He asked, confused to why she asked. " Well, love is when you have someone special in your life. Like a sibling, or a parent, or a friend" He looked and purred at Bellkit, then looked back at Dawnkit. "And then you like them so lot, a while big lot." He concluded. " does that answer your question? "

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Dawn'Kit realised her grip on her emotions were slipping and she harden her face and replied with a monotone sound of voice. "No...It doesn't...". Glancing downwards to her paws she muttered under her breath. "...My family knows no such thing as love...".She wasn't sure if they could hear or not but she hoped they didn't, 'No matter where I go all I See and hear is happiness from Queens with their mates and their kits, so why is it that mother and father act this way?!'. She thought in anger at what happened with her family earlier today. Pushing the thoughts and emotions away she then looked at Snow'Kit. "...Earlier I saw you all arguing...I only heard parts of it but... it sounds like he was quite upset to the point he ran...Do you know why?". She asked Looking at Eagle'Paw and Bell'Kit.

(( @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 ))

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 10th, 2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:42 PM
summer days..

Quote:

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

The look on Eagle's face as Dawnkit asked was love was, was the most confused she had seen him. She too, was deeply confused. As eaglepaw explained, she nodded. "Love is when you feel for someone. Have you ever looked at someone and felt butterfly's or felt like you could melt into a puddle of honey? It feels sweet and amazing all at once. When you love someone, you will do ANYTHING for them, even lay down your life."

(Now im almost a half hour in. And its the 2018 Anthrocon Dance Competition. Some of them are soooo freaking good !)

Old January 10th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
The look on Eagle's face as Dawnkit asked was love was, was the most confused she had seen him. She too, was deeply confused. As eaglepaw explained, she nodded. "Love is when you feel for someone. Have you ever looked at someone and felt butterfly's or felt like you could melt into a puddle of honey? It feels sweet and amazing all at once. When you love someone, you will do ANYTHING for them, even lay down your life."

(Now im almost a half hour in. And its the 2018 Anthrocon Dance Competition. Some of them are soooo freaking good !)
Dawn'Kit eyes became sad at the question, she knew all too well that they could never understand she just turned her head away before mumbling."No...I Don't".

RP Tracker
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Dawn'Kit realised her grip on her emotions were slipping and she harden her face and replied with a monotone sound of voice. "No...It doesn't...". Glancing downwards to her paws she muttered under her voice. "...My family knows no such thing as love...".She wasn't sure if they could hear or not but she hoped they didn't, she then looked at Snow'Kit. "...Earlier I saw you all arguing...I only heard parts of it but... it sounds like he was quite upset to the point he ran...Do you know why?". She asked Looking at Eagle'Paw and Bell'Kit. 'No matter where I go all I See and hear is happiness from Queens with their mates and their kits, so why is it that mother and father act this way?!'. She thought in anger at what happened with her family earlier today.

(( @Flippaw @LilyFur ))
Eaglepaw looked in sympathy at the she-cat. She really had no idea what love was. How bad is her family's relationship? He wondered. His eyes widened when she asked about the argument between him and Snowkit. "Well, um...Snowkit and I have a long history. He accidentally tripped into me as a kit and wounded his eye, and now I know he hates me for it. I feel guilty for it everyday of my life, and when I tried to tell him, I didn't help. He ran off and fell unconscious somehow. It's probably all my fault." He mewed to the shecat. "So that's why." He looked at Bellkit and smiled slightly, to make sure she was okay. He looked back at Dawnkit's and waited for her response.
@Flippaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 10th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.