Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM

Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
"What's wrong?" She mewed, her voice shaking. "You can tell me, I'll always be here for you. I promise, my brother." Tears welled from her eyes as she gazed along his pelt for the first time. His pelt was filled with stars, and she could see the clearing from the other side. She drew in a shaky breath, gazing at him. "When did you die?" She whispered.

(I decided to have him visit her in the waking world from StarClan. Only she can see him.)
@GLaDOS
Thunderpaw looked at her, hearing her voice for the first time. it was so innocent. "A couple days ago. I had a heart attack.", he replied. The tom felt more confident then ever as he talked to his living sister. "I heard voices in my head and they wouldn't stop.", Thunderpaw added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:58 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw looked at her, hearing her voice for the first time. it was so innocent. "A couple days ago. I had a heart attack.", he replied. The tom felt more confident then ever as he talked to his living sister. "I heard voices in my head and they wouldn't stop.", Thunderpaw added.
"I'm so sorry. I'll make sure Skypaw and Snowpaw stay safe.... I- I promise.." She began to cry, nuzzling him, pressing her nose into his shoulder fur.
@PotaDOS

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; May 23rd, 2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Oh dear Starclan. Timberpaw felt his heart sink, he felt cursed! He remembered, the queen in the battle, Curltail, who he had killed. The apprentice gulped, brows furrowing nervously. He could only imagine what she would say if he told her he'd been the one to kill her mother. But who killed her father? "O-oh?" he stammered out.
Kinkkit nodded and shrugged. "I don't know who did it, but Im going to forgive them. I hope they learned their lesson.", she meowed. She wasn't that cat that would hold a grudge. She believed there was still good in those who did others wrong. Kinkkit could sense something on the older cat, but she couldn't put her tongue on it.
@Rosemew;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; June 13th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.
Old May 24th, 2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"I'm so sorry. I'll make sure Skypaw and Snowpaw stay safe.... I- I promise.." She began to cry, nuzzling him, pressing her nose into his shoulder fur.
@PotaDOS
Thunderpaw smiled. "I know you will make sure you take extra care of Skypaw. She needs you and Snowpaw more then ever.", he meowed.

Old May 24th, 2019, 12:22 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Thunderpaw smiled. "I know you will make sure you take extra care of Skypaw. She needs you and Snowpaw more then ever.", he meowed.
"Thank you, Thunderpaw. I promise to take care of them." She gave a smile, nuzzling her brother.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old May 25th, 2019, 08:31 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Fawnwing looked about. As usual his siblings were milling about with their usual carefree attitudes. He hated that about them. They needed to learn that life isn't all about having fun and being cool. To him it was about purpose and being a good cat. He wanted to contribute to his clan not be lazy and do nothing but being a waste of space. While the blonde tabby was about that, he wanted things to slow down a bit. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a scrawny bird and quickly and quietly ate it. He wanted to do something on the slow day but he had already hunted twice and went on a solo patrol around the territory. He was frustrated top say the least bit he wanted to vent to somebody, Anybody.

(Open)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; May 25th, 2019 at 08:32 PM.
Old May 30th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Fawnwing looked about. As usual his siblings were milling about with their usual carefree attitudes. He hated that about them. They needed to learn that life isn't all about having fun and being cool. To him it was about purpose and being a good cat. He wanted to contribute to his clan not be lazy and do nothing but being a waste of space. While the blonde tabby was about that, he wanted things to slow down a bit. He went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a scrawny bird and quickly and quietly ate it. He wanted to do something on the slow day but he had already hunted twice and went on a solo patrol around the territory. He was frustrated top say the least bit he wanted to vent to somebody, Anybody.

(Open)
Leafstripe padded into the clearing out of the warriors den, his blind eyes starred at the floor ahead of him. The tom felt an apprentice speed past him. He came to a complete stop when he felt the other cat go by. Mousebrain. The blind tom padded over to Fawnwing, wanting to start a conversation with one of his clanmates. "Hello. Mind if I sit next to you?", he asked. Leafstripe stayed standing as he waited for a response from the other tom. He didn't want to sit down if this cat didn't want him to.

Old June 4th, 2019, 11:15 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

The whole dog situation had Minnowfluffs anxiety shoot through the roof. The chubby tom decided to quickly, but tiredly grab a piece of prey, and huddle under a tree. He knew he wasn't the only one nervous, seeing his other clanmates on edge made him feel better about himself.

The tabby slowly ate the finch he'd gotten, keeping low. In return this brought him some attention he didn't want, shrinking farther in the tree. ((Sorry for such a short starter ))
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
The whole dog situation had Minnowfluffs anxiety shoot through the roof. The chubby tom decided to quickly, but tiredly grab a piece of prey, and huddle under a tree. He knew he wasn't the only one nervous, seeing his other clanmates on edge made him feel better about himself.

The tabby slowly ate the finch he'd gotten, keeping low. In return this brought him some attention he didn't want, shrinking farther in the tree. ((Sorry for such a short starter ))
@|+Tired Rose Child+|
The fact that there were dogs roaming the territory, killing many along the way, made Hummingtuft shudder. Just the thought of falling at the paws of one of the creatures pierced him with worry and, although his pride hated to admit it, pure terror. His fluffy bobbed tail shivered as he made his way across the clearing, padding towards the Fresh-kill pile, which had been restocked earlier this morning. He nosed through the pile and pulled out a large, fat squirrel in his maw and glancing around to see who he could make company with. Spotting Minnowfluff, a good friend of his, huddled against a large tree , Humming padded towards him. Once he reached him, he dropped his meal down onto the ground and sat back, his slim form's slight muscles rippling underneath his pelt. He gave the shy warrior a friendly, welcoming smile. "Why, hello, Minnowfluff," Humming said to his friend. "Scared of the dogs, eh? I tell ya, I'm not too thrilled myself. I can't even fathom how much blood a dog can shed. Gives me goosebumps." when Minnow didn't reply, Hummingtuft tilted his head. "Hey, but look, I don't think any cat is happy about it, you know? You see, every cat is afraid. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're always hiding..." sighing, the older tom shifted so Minnowfluff was hidden, and Humming gave him a smile. "Better?," he asked gently.

((It's perfectly fine ^^))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:22 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

@PotaDOS

Wolfspark sat in the SkyClan clearing, his paws shuffling anxiously in the dirt. Normally he was a confident, protective type. But these issues with the dogs in his Clan's territory. The closed gash on his face - where his left eye had once been - burned with apprehension. His sleek pelt was raggedy and knotty from countless nights of unrest. His remaining green eye was hazy with exhaustion. The tom's ribs were beginning to show due to his eating habits being spotty.