Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:28 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by taillow
Today 02:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 02:21 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:21 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2023, 01:24 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @~*Hope*~

The medicine cat could not find Sleepypaw nor their patient, Littlepaw. Worry prickled in his heart for the two, but there was still the matter of Scalepaw. Oh, how he had been through so many things. He was surely worthy of his warrior's name sometime soon - though, Cowtuft felt sympathy as it seemed it was hard for him to make any progress when event after event kept happening.

Finding the older apprentice, he would set the rose he had gathered at his paws. With an encouraging smile, he would nudge it closer. Making a few chomping gestures, a way to explain that Scalepaw should eat the rose. Hopefully, it would work swiftly.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Abyssopelagic

Oh. Oh stars. Cowtuft found himself rapidly blinking back tears, but it was to no avail was he was sure they were beginning to fall down onto his cheeks. He - he wasn't sure if Wingdapple understood sign language, and with the way the warrior couldn't even look at him - he wasn't sure if he was able to in this state. A quiet whimper came from him, feeling the block inside his throat sit firmly.

Guilt flashed through him, and he hung his head. He, he couldn't even let in the warrior's family to come and say their last wounds. If they got infected, and considering how this infection appeared to be, they certainly would - they would end up joining Wingdapple. All Cowtuft could do was pass down any last words the warrior might have.

He lift his paw to his mouth and brought it down, "I am.. so... so sorry.." it was a gesture, and he wasn't sure if the warrior would know what he meant. Instead, Cowtuft leaned in and would attempt to wrap his long arms around Wingdapple. A comforting hug, and a promise that he would attempt to make his last moments.. peaceful.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @nykyrian
|| can't remember if this takes place before or after the cure was found but for time's sake gonna go w/after !!
Cowtuft offered a comforting smile to Brightdawn. At least they were coming to him when he knew they had a cure already found. There was no dread that built up, and while the warrior would be experiencing quite the .. unfortunate symptoms that came with the sickness lightly, they caught it in the early stages. Cowtuft would lead Brightdawn to a nest before disappearing to where the pile of roses was. Ah, they were.. already down to three. Hopefully, the patrols he sent out would return soon.

He would cut off the stem of one, discarding it in a pile before picking up the rosehead and padding back to Brightdawn. Cowtuft would set it down on their paws, nodding his head up and down. Nom, nom! Maybe he could do something with the stems.. weave it into his nest, perhaps?

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @SpiritedWarrior

cowtuft lift his head, ears perking up as a warrior approached him. at the tone of voice, he inferred it was badgerfoot. ooh, he was truly a wonderful helper. he tried to show a tired smile, nodding his head up and down. "mhm..!! wonderfull..!!" there was not much anymore he could do. unfortunately.

CURRENT ROSE COUNT : 3

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 6th, 2023 at 02:14 AM.
Old April 6th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalepaw sighed as he watched the den... The memories of good and bad coming through his head making him quiet as if he was a statue. Luckily Cowtuft came and caught his attention The tom had a sad and worried eyes just glaring at cowtuft as if he was begging for something. His tail lashed side to side as he watched cowtuft gesturing for him to eat the rose... His head lowered and took one small piece of petal hesitating to eat some petals
@x ghostie

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old April 6th, 2023, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw's ears perked as she heard the call that a cure was found.
She gave a small, timid smile of relief, for Snowybreeze's sake. Thankfully the warrior's symptoms weren't too bad, but the sooner she could get a real cure in him, not just something for his symptoms, the better. She didn't want him getting any worse. He was a kind cat, he shouldn't be sick like this.
As she stood up to approach Cowtuft to ask for one of the roses that had been collected, the scar at the back of her head ached for a split second before giving a weak cough before quickly approaching the cloudy coloured Medicine Cat.
Her excitement quickly soured when she saw how few of the herbs they had. Was there really only 3?
If.... they needed to send out another patrol for them, she'd gladly go. While she can't neccesarily leave on her own, she could certainly be a helping paw to carry at least a few more back home.
"Cowtuft? I know we don't have many right now,, but can I give one of the roses to Snowybreeze? I can go on a patrol after to get more if you need. I just.... don't want him getting worse before then."
Words couldn't describe how awful she'd feel if she failed the simple task of caring for one of their sick, if she failed Cowtuft.

[ @x ghostie ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Moorpaw's ears perked as she heard the call that a cure was found.
She gave a small, timid smile of relief, for Snowybreeze's sake. Thankfully the warrior's symptoms weren't too bad, but the sooner she could get a real cure in him, not just something for his symptoms, the better. She didn't want him getting any worse. He was a kind cat, he shouldn't be sick like this.
As she stood up to approach Cowtuft to ask for one of the roses that had been collected, the scar at the back of her head ached for a split second before giving a weak cough before quickly approaching the cloudy coloured Medicine Cat.
Her excitement quickly soured when she saw how few of the herbs they had. Was there really only 3?
If.... they needed to send out another patrol for them, she'd gladly go. While she can't neccesarily leave on her own, she could certainly be a helping paw to carry at least a few more back home.
"Cowtuft? I know we don't have many right now,, but can I give one of the roses to Snowybreeze? I can go on a patrol after to get more if you need. I just.... don't want him getting worse before then."
Words couldn't describe how awful she'd feel if she failed the simple task of caring for one of their sick, if she failed Cowtuft.

[ @x ghostie ]
Goodness. Cowtuft swore his body has never ached this much. He was able to finally rest his head outside of the quarantine zone but now he was once again up and running. The worry of falling asleep and what he would do was on his mind. He was in a daze, unaware of someone approaching him. It was only when they spoke that Cowtuft blinked, turning to face them.

His expression softened with sympathy at the question. Truly, while he had stated severe cases took priority, he could not put the guilt of death on his helpers. With a patrol sent out to gather more roses, he could not deprive Snowybreeze of relief. Cowtuft knew how much he meant to those around him. With a smile, the medicine cat nodded his head. "Yes.. of course, "

pronouns.cc
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:05 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

basilkit

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
| @Lillian @x ghostie |

Words being spoken drifted into the little kits sleep, just barely waking him. That was, of course, he heard his dad speaking to him. Eyes bleary with sleep, Basilkit blinked up at his dad, down at the herbs, over to Fluffytuft. Back to the herbs. With a nod, the snowshoe kit lapped up the herbs. They weren't.. great. But, it would make him feel better. And he was sleepy again. He curled back up, almost underneath the deputy. Snores soon emitted from the unusually quiet tom.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 7th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Eyes closed while he waited, Snowybreeze felt the breath leaving his nostrils burn through them, coaxing him to bury his shivering self further into the makeshift, mossy nest. It was odd, really, to be resting in a nest. At this time of need, when he hadn't done so in what felt like forever. This singular thought in his mind, unable to form too many more coherent thoughts as the need to sleep began to overtake him, light pawsteps approaching persuaded his ears upwards, alert despite his curled up form.

Moorpaw's voice prodding his eyes open, the massive tom blinked sleepily at the molly, his head tilting to the side in momentary confusion before remembering her promise to bring some water with her. StarClan help him, it seemed he was growing ruder by the moment, incapable of even remembering what the kind apprentice had told him mere moments before. An apologetic look crossing his gaze at the blunder, the patched tom dipped his head in gratitude before turning to the moss, squeezing at it and lapping some of the much welcomed water.

It didn't take long for him to realize just how parched he'd been. How had he not noticed before? His throat felt as if it'd been filled with sand in comparison now, a gritty feeling returning the moment he'd drank his fill. Mismatched ears twitching, the gentle giant turned his gaze back towards the dusky apprentice with gratitude in his eyes. The water had certainly felt like a gift from StarClan itself, and he could feel some much needed relief despite the illness still festering inside him.

"M-much thanks. For this. And eve-verything... everything else," the tom purred in earnest.

-

@Abyssopelagic [Moorpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 8th, 2023, 02:44 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter ears twitched as a rose was placed in front of them they looked up at the apprentice before nodding and eating the flower without complaint. It was odd but again it was like the ones she had eaten before this flower. She had felt maybe it was starting to get slightly better but blinked softly at the apprentice before resting her head back on her paws. Letting the herb do whatever it needed to do.

@Alchemist Kitsune

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 9th, 2023, 02:14 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

The lynx-point followed the medicine cat, as he led them towards a nest, where Brightdawn sat awkwardly as he disappeared. After a moment or two Cowtuft came back with a flower. Was this the cure? The other handed it to them, signaling for them to eat it, there was a slight hesitation from the warrior, but they obeyed. "Thank you Cowtuft."

[They/Them | @x ghostie ]

all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 9th, 2023, 09:35 PM

Event [#event]

OOC ANNOUMEMENT: this event has closed. any remaining roleplays that have yet to finish should take place in either windclan's medicine cat den or a private thread. (preferably, only roleplay in the medicine den if cow is involved in the roleplay directly / is needed.)

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 9th, 2023 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread