Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:47 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:47 PM

Old June 4th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Meow/MeoW writing series (Writers Unite!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramore Person View Post
Yeah
Okay do you want to discuss the Clans via PMs or here?

I'll get a few characters in a bit.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 4th, 2018, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Fine

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...GEGGl-4Bg/edit
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:10 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Username: @Panda
Character Example: This, This, and This are some of my better examples, but you can generally look at any characters on my site as a reference to my character making skills.
Writing Example/Grammar Example:

Cardinalpaw couldn't believe it. Today was finally the day she'd be made a warrior. She'd been looking forward to this day for what felt like years, and finally, it was here. After all the late nights training with her grumpy mentor, Shiningpelt, and all the days she wasted away in the elder's den, she'd finally be finished with it all. Of course, she did have one underlying factor. Today was also the day she'd get to reveal her love to Falconclaw. He'd been her love since she'd first met him, and he'd been the only thing she could focus on. She spoke to him whenever she got the chance, and in her opinion, it seemed he had fallen for her aswell. Now all she could do was become a warrior, and wait for the perfect moment.
The red molly bathed in the sun while she rasped her tongue through her messy fur. Cardinalpaw had to look perfect for her warrior ceremony, and for her confession to Falconclaw. "I swear I must not clean my fur enough. When did I get all these matts and tangles!" Her thoughts spilled out of her mouth in an exasperated yell. "I'll second that." The apprentice jumped as she felt a tail playfully hit her shoulder. She looked back to see her mother, Vixenheart, grinning back at her. "I said it when you were a kits, and I'll say it now: You are a very messy little monster!" The queen gave a delighted laugh, and sat down beside her daughter. "So I heard today was your warrior ceremony." Cardinalpaw nodded in an excited manner, and began to share tongues with her mother. "I'm so excited!" Cardinalpaw purred in joy.
The two carried on with a casual conversation for a while longer, before Lilystar came out of her den and began to inspect the clearing below. At this time, Cardinalpaw prodded her mother, and flicked her tail towards Lilystar. "Look! Do you think the ceremony is about to begin?!" She almost leaped into the air to join Lilystar in preparation, but her mother held her down with her tail. "Maybe, but calm down. You don't want to be wrong, and then just randomly be standing at the Tallstone" Vixenheart spoke sternly. The apprentice nodded in agreement, and like her mother said, she stayed put.
Just when Cardinalpaw thought she was going to jump out her skin from waiting too long, Lilystar began to well-known speech to call cats for a clan meeting. "Could all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallstone?" Cardinalpaw stood up, and began to gaze around the clearing as she waited in anticipation. Then, she saw him, Falconclaw. He was trotting over to her with a proud smile. "Guess what?" He whispered, not wanting to interrupt Lilystar if she started to speak. "Mhm?" Cardinalpaw was thankful for her red tint, otherwise, her blushing cheeks would be on display for all to see whenever she spoke to Falconclaw. "I helped drive out that fox that's been worrying the queens for so long." Cardinalpaw playfully pawed him before responding with a sarcastic tone. "The only fox that's been worrying the queens is my mother! Every time she enters that den I swear they all fluff up with worry until they realize it's her. I supposed I can't blame them though, afterall she does have long, red fur." Falconclaw purred in agreement before continuing in a doting voice. "I also heard someones gonna be a warrior soon!" He gave her a lick behind her ear in congratulation, which almost made her die from embarrassment. "Y-yeah! I'm really excited." She confirmed.
Everyone had gathered at last, and Lilystar was finally beginning. Lilystar looked down to Cardinalpaw before speaking. "Cardinalpaw, could you step forward?" Cardinalpaw jumped up in excitement, and pranced forward. "I, Lilystar, leader of Lightclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, for she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as warriors in turn. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" Cardinalpaw looked around at her clan mates, making sure to take in every detail so as to never forget this moment. "I do!" She nearly screamed out. "Then, by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Cardinalpaw, you will now be known as Cardinalwing. Starclan honors your constant positivity and devotion to your clan. Lightclan welcomes you as a warrior, and as you already know, you will sit vigil tonight."
Cardinalwing froze, not even noticing when her clan began to chant her name. Oh no I completely forgot about the vigil! That means I'll have to wait until tomorrow to tell Falconclaw! Dread made her legs feel heavy, but all of this was temporarily forgotten when Falconclaw approached her and touched his nose against hers affectionately. "Congratulations, Cardinalwing is a beautiful name." He spoke sweetly. Cardinalwing looked at him with longing eyes, before looking to the ground in disappointment. Taking quick notice of this, Falconclaw pressed against her. "What's wrong?" Her questioned. She looked at him with big eyes, unsure of what to say. "I- Uhh. I was just disappointed I'll have to sit vigil alone since there were no other apprentices becoming warriors at the same time as me." She explained quickly with a sigh that she came up with an excuse so quickly. "Oh, is that all? I don't mind sitting vigil with you then." He purred as he spoke, and started to walk to the entrance of the camp. Cardinalwing couldn't believe it. He's so sweet! I really couldn't find anyone better than him! She waited for all the excitement around her to die down, and then trotted to the entrance of camp to begin her vigil.
As the two waited for the sun to rise, Falconclaw turned to Cardinalwing with an unreadable look in his eyes. "You know Cardinalpa- I mean Cardinalwing, we've been good friends for a while now, and now that you're a warrior, I can finally say whats been on my mind for so long." Cardinalwing looked at Falconwing confused as he spoke, but made sure to keep quiet to honor the vigil. "I like you. I really really like you. I think it might be more than liking. You're just so sweet, and great, and-" Falconclaw's worried some rambling was interrupted by Cardinalwing placing her tail over his mouth. He looked at her bewildered, and she returned the look with a loving purr. He seemed so worried. If I didn't stop his rambling, I'm not sure he would've. She thought not wanting to let him be so worried. She nodded towards him, before he spoke again. "D-Does that mean you feel the same way?!" He blurted out happily. Cardinalwing nodded again and pressed up against him, interwinding their tails. The two shared tongues together as they both waited for the sun to rise, and once it did, Cardinalwing finally spoke. "I couldn't be happier."

Mention: @Paramore Person
Questions: Can we apply for multiple roles?
Other: :__: I have wattpad, my name is PandarBear
Lead or no: If lead is still open on character maker I'd be happy to fill it, so long as you think I'm up to par. I'd rather not be lead editor or chapter writer though.

Last edited by Panda; June 5th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 10:07 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Approved! @Attention Attention
PM's? @Fuzzyfeline
Nice! @Timbergrowl
Accepted! And yes, you can be two roles, and you can be lead character, since we have 2 lead character maker roles. @Panda

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 5th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
Approved! @Attention Attention
PM's? @Fuzzyfeline
Nice! @Timbergrowl
Accepted! And yes, you can be two roles, and you can be lead character, since we have 2 lead character maker roles. @Panda
Private messages.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:10 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Is there already a google doc/wattpad thing with stuff we can work on? If so, can you link me? (Though I've never used wattpad so I'm not sure how to do that stuff yet) @Ebonyrose

Last edited by Panda; June 5th, 2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:51 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Private messages.
I meant "PM's, I guess" Like I was asking if you were ok with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Is there already a google doc/wattpad thing with stuff we can work on? If so, can you link me? (Though I've never used wattpad so I'm not sure how to do that stuff yet) @Ebonyrose
We don't have a docs/Wattpad thing yet.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old June 5th, 2018, 11:59 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
I meant "PM's, I guess" Like I was asking if you were ok with that.

We don't have a docs/Wattpad thing yet.

K I made 4 different google docs for it so I could go ahead and get started with characters. If anyone wants to be added, send me a gmail or vm/pm and just tell me who you are from wco/ your gmail if it's a vm/pm, and I'll add you to all three! My gmail is pandarbearr@gmail.com )

Characters
Plot
Art
Writing

_ @Ebonyrose @Fuzzyfeline @Silver Fishie @Littledragon @Timbergrowl @Tavvi @Attention Attention @Checkmate @Rivergold @blue jellie @NightWarrior4Life @Casual Scribbles _ (OOF That is one massive @ list )

Last edited by Panda; June 6th, 2018 at 01:07 AM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:23 AM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
K I made 3 different google docs for it so I could go ahead and get started with characters. If anyone wants to be added, send me a gmail or vm/pm and just tell me who you are from wco/ your gmail if it's a vm/pm, and I'll add you to all three! My gmail is pandarbearr@gmail.com )

Characters
Plot
Art
_ @Ebonyrose @Fuzzyfeline @Silver Fishie @Littledragon @Timbergrowl @Tavvi @Attention Attention @Checkmate @Rivergold @blue jellie @NightWarrior4Life @Casual Scribbles _ (OOF That is one massive @ list )
Wow! Those look amazing!

Old June 6th, 2018, 12:29 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Wow! Those look amazing!
Thanks! Mind sending me your gmail so I can add you?