by Fawn
Last post by ellie
Today 03:55 PM

Old September 23rd, 2020, 06:35 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Jessica1917 Rushingwind touched noses with his apprentice. This tom is much softer and nicer. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked Bazilpaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 23rd, 2020, 07:09 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Basilpaw bounded up to Lionstar, watching him as he explained. She touched noses with Rushingwind, a little confused on what happened, but deciding it wasn't important. "I want to learn to swim!" basilpaw said. @Bramblefire01
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 07:43 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Basilpaw bounded up to Lionstar, watching him as he explained. She touched noses with Rushingwind, a little confused on what happened, but deciding it wasn't important. "I want to learn to swim!" basilpaw said. @Bramblefire01
"Ok!" Rushingwind said Chuckling. "Are you a fast runner?" He asked her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:36 AM
fae/she/they

Mothkit paced quickly. It was not ideal for them to be out here for so long... but there was nobody around to properly trust. Familiar faces hung around... yet all of them felt like strangers. However, there was one cat that the nervous kit couldn't recognise. Even more confusingly, they had some urge to greet this cat.

Taking a few cautious, slow pawsteps, Mothkit had eventually found themself close to the cat. A strikingly large tabby, size made even more apparent up close. Despite their nerves, the kit reached out with a shaky paw, tapping Bumblebelly's leg.

"H-Hello?" their meow was quiet, barely audible. There was nothing more Mothkit could even say; too awestruck to continue on with their sentence.

@Romulus
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:40 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post
"Ok!" Rushingwind said Chuckling. "Are you a fast runner?" He asked her.
"I think so!" she said. She was so excited to finally be an apprentice and do training!
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:51 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherryflights ears perked up and she smiled big again, before putting a paw to her chest with a sassy smirk. ”if you have kits you better name one after this beautiful creature.” she joked with a purr.

She was happy for greenheart, her love life didn’t go so well. But she didn’t care all that much, sparrow was no good anyway.

@Greenleap

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
"I think so!" she said. She was so excited to finally be an apprentice and do training!
"Then follow me!" Said rushingwind and dashed off towards Cattail Pond. (Mentioning you there!)
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 23rd, 2020, 10:36 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post
Mothkit paced quickly. It was not ideal for them to be out here for so long... but there was nobody around to properly trust. Familiar faces hung around... yet all of them felt like strangers. However, there was one cat that the nervous kit couldn't recognise. Even more confusingly, they had some urge to greet this cat.

Taking a few cautious, slow pawsteps, Mothkit had eventually found themself close to the cat. A strikingly large tabby, size made even more apparent up close. Despite their nerves, the kit reached out with a shaky paw, tapping Bumblebelly's leg.

"H-Hello?" their meow was quiet, barely audible. There was nothing more Mothkit could even say; too awestruck to continue on with their sentence.

@Romulus
Bumblebelly felt like he was in limbo, so many things had changed, so many new faces but none he remembered. Where was Swan? Where was his sweet sweet Swan...

Distressing thoughts were quickly tossed to the side as he felt a tap. The once big - now nothing more than a ghost of his former stature - flinched. Even the softest of touches was enough to break him.

Who was she-- oh! Oh, oh, oh. He would recognise those little meows anywhere. It was his sweet kitten... "Mothkit..." his words were just above a whisper.

Carefully, a shakey paw reached out and gently caressed the small kittens cheek. "Oh gosh, you're so grown up,:" years flooded his green orbs.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 23rd, 2020, 11:14 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Adderbrook would have clawed this kits ears off if it wasn’t for those starclan forsaken rules. “My name is Adderbrook. What do you want?” He repeated the question again. I just want to get to the forest. Oh how he wanted to stomp this ignorant kit into the ground for bugging him.

@Corruptx

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 05:48 PM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bumblebelly felt like he was in limbo, so many things had changed, so many new faces but none he remembered. Where was Swan? Where was his sweet sweet Swan...

Distressing thoughts were quickly tossed to the side as he felt a tap. The once big - now nothing more than a ghost of his former stature - flinched. Even the softest of touches was enough to break him.

Who was she-- oh! Oh, oh, oh. He would recognise those little meows anywhere. It was his sweet kitten... "Mothkit..." his words were just above a whisper.

Carefully, a shakey paw reached out and gently caressed the small kittens cheek. "Oh gosh, you're so grown up,:" years flooded his green orbs.
It was at that moment where they had been recognised -- Mothkit now knew why they seemed to be naturally drawn to this cat. This had to be him... right? It could only be the cat they'd heard about from their mother.

"Bumble... belly?" Mothkit questioned, still unsure of it all. "T-That is your name, right?" They settled down, passing a light smile to the long-lost warrior. Though they'd never actually seen him before, they already felt safe... and comfortable... just being here. It was nice, nicer than wandering around without any sure answer of who to go to, at least.

Taking another moment to study the familiarly unfamiliar shape of Bumblebelly, Mothkit let a slight frown escape. He looked much too skinny! That just couldn't do. Mothkit turned their head up to the tom, sure of what needed to be said. "You don't look well... m-maybe you need more food? But I don't know where food is... m-mum's always just brought it to me." They admitted, though they wished to be able to help... it seemed awry.

However, their own words brought another question to them.

"Oh... have you talked to mum yet? She t-told me a lot about you, I'm s-sure she misses you..."