Today 01:48 AM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 08:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern sat in a secluded, sunny area of the clearing, batting around a rock.
Lostspark side-eyed the warrior from her perch beside the entrance to her den. Supposedly, she couldn't really... see them, considering... well, the entire blindness troupe, but Lostspark's expression was still rather incredulous. Or skeptical. One of the two. Who knew? Lips pulling slightly downward with bewilderment, the Medicine Cat blinked slowly. "What are you doing?" She drawled finally, trying (and failing) to prevent the frown that was creeping over her face and taking over her expression.

Was there something one gained from shoving a pebble around? Lostspark wasn't irritated so much as confused, wanting to understand what the heck the warrior was doing. Was this their version of... er... fun?

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 22nd, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 11:25 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

Amberfern looked over to where the voice came from and responded, "Just tossing around this rock." She nearly chuckled. "Honestly I'm just bored." She let out a small laugh.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 09:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
50/100

Midnightpaw’s prayers were interrupted by the sound of something harshly flopping to the dirt to her left. Big owlish green eyes shifted to look down at the ball of fluff, her nose twitching as she surveyed the apprentice–she was young, just newly apprenticed. Chipmunkpaw.

Her lips twitched upwards into a small smile, amusement causing her eyes to gleam in the new morning sunlight. “Good morning, Chipmunkpaw. Quite the tumble you took, are you alright?” Perhaps she just isn’t a morning cat. The dark furred molly thought to herself–in all fairness, not a lot of cats liked the morning anyway!

[ @Tiabirb , sorry, got busy and forgot about this rp! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 23rd, 2024, 12:28 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispykit punched a stray rock in the clearing out of spite since it got in her way.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old March 23rd, 2024, 02:37 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern looked over to where the voice came from and responded, "Just tossing around this rock." She nearly chuckled. "Honestly I'm just bored." She let out a small laugh.
"Ah," was the noncommittal noise Lostspark managed after a couple moments. She shrugged and stood, stretching out her limbs. "Well. Have fun, I suppose." The scarred feline mused, which was ironic - considering Amberfern had just said she was bored. Whoops. Oh well. With a shrug, Lostspark wandered off elsewhere.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Moonkit
Kit || He/him || 4 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Brownkit would never catch him! He was simply too fast! In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if she blinked and he was out of sight. He was just gifted with speed it seemed. Should he call their chase off? Would it really be a game if he was just running laps around her?

Moonkit turned to look over his shoulder at his fellow kit, only to wind up face first in the dirt. Wha.... what happened???? Had he...... HAD HE FALLEN!? NOW BROWNKIT COULD CATCH HIM!!!!! The gray kitten screamed in terror.
Brownkit skidded to a halt as she watched Moonkit suddenly fall over and scream, her brown eyes wide in shock. She hurried over to the gray kit's side, gently pawing him to make sure he was still conscious. "A-Are you alright?", she asked frettingly. "Do I need to get Lostspark? Or Mossfreckle? Where does it hurt??"
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 23rd, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:53 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

'How lucky are you? Hmm? You get to go wherever you want without anyone telling you otherwise. If I were you, I'd cherish it, but alas, I'm not as fortunate' Quietkit silently conversed in her mind as she gazed upward towards the cloudy sky as a raven flew overhead. She envied covrids for their freedom and independence; sometimes she wished she was one, flying over trees and hills without being held down by worldly restraints, yet she'd never tell this to anyone, and she didn't believe she'd speak much at all either. She'd just live shrouded in silence and solitude. At least she hoped so.

Flicking her tail lackadaisically, the young kit watched with subtle exasperation as the raven drifted out of sight, and she was left with no one to tell her secrets to. Well, the bird probably hadn't even noticed her from how high up it was in the sky, and it wasn’t like she could speak to it telepathically anyway, though she wished she could. Left without something to occupy her attention, Quiet just sat emotionlessly on her rock post, waiting for something else to focus on.

OPEN

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 24th, 2024 at 08:55 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Her gaze settled on the familiar figure of her sibling: Quietkit. They'd never really interacted much, but perhaps today was a good day to get to know her sister. So, Rainkit decided to do just that. She got to her paws from the corner of the camp she was rolling around in and began bounding towards her.

"Quietkit!" her voice cheered as she bounded. She was so excited, but something felt. . . off. Something was very off. Blackness seemed to envelop her vision. It was like she was staring down tunnels. Her chest didn't hurt, but it felt like it was about to explode. Her strides were becoming ungraceful, she was even stumbling now.

Quickly, Rainkit found herself losing focus until her face hit the ground. Numbness overtook her body. She tasted dirt in her mouth and the vision of Quietkit on her rock became dark. That was the last thing she could picture as unconsciousness took over.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Morrigan - Quietkit mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 24th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
53/100

Midnightpaw had just been sitting outside of the apprentice’s den, doing her daily prayer–if you ever caught her sitting outside with her eyes shut, looking as if she were asleep while sitting up, then you’ve caught her praying! There seemed to be a pattern going of her prayers being interrupted, but she didn’t mind being interrupted for good reason, and today she was presented with yet another–unfortunate–yet good reason.

One of her eyes cracked open when she heard a cheerful call of another’s name, and her eyes landed on the young molly that the cheering came from. Rainkit, right? One of the kits from that big litter. Midnightpaw’s other eye opened when she noticed the lack of balance that the she-kit had, and with each step she took, it only seemed to get worse… Until she fell.

And she didn’t get up.

Midnightpaw sprang to her feet, darting over to check on the poor molly. Did she hit her head too hard on the way down and get knocked out? “Hey, Rainkit? You okay? C’mon, this is no place to lay down, right? Let’s get you somewhere more comfortable..”

Midnightpaw curled her tail over the kit, lifting her gaze to the medicine den. “Lostspark! Mossfreckle! Could one of you come out here, please? It’s Rainkit!” Midnightpaw shouted, hoping that either one of them would hear her from inside.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Rose @Fawn<3 boop de boop ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old March 24th, 2024, 12:34 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Her gaze settled on the familiar figure of her sibling: Quietkit. They'd never really interacted much, but perhaps today was a good day to get to know her sister. So, Rainkit decided to do just that. She got to her paws from the corner of the camp she was rolling around in and began bounding towards her.

"Quietkit!" her voice cheered as she bounded. She was so excited, but something felt. . . off. Something was very off. Blackness seemed to envelop her vision. It was like she was staring down tunnels. Her chest didn't hurt, but it felt like it was about to explode. Her strides were becoming ungraceful, she was even stumbling now.

Quickly, Rainkit found herself losing focus until her face hit the ground. Numbness overtook her body. She tasted dirt in her mouth and the vision of Quietkit on her rock became dark. That was the last thing she could picture as unconsciousness took over.

@Omari - Midnightpaw | @Morrigan - Quietkit mention
Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Snapping her head around as her name was called, Quietkit felt a sense of annoyance wash over her as she realised it was her sister, Rainkit, who was running over to her. Oh great, one of her loud littermates, what did she want? She never really paid much notice to her siblings, they were all annoying to her, so it was a surprise that one of them wanted to speak to her especially since she disliked almost all of them. Guess she'd have to deal with this annoyance now.

Watching in cold irritation as Rain got closer to her, the young she-kit suddenly noticed something was wrong. There was something odd happening, Rainkit was quickly growing more unsteady in her movements until she quickly fell to the ground, head first and became still.

Quiet was left looking on in shock for a few moments. What the hell just happened? Her sister was just happily bounding towards her and now...oh no. Swiftly leaping of her stone perch, she speed walked towards Rainkit, inspecting her closely to see what might be the problem, despite her coldness towards most of her kin she wouldn't let one of them die while she was near; she'd never hear the end of it from her parents.

Ignoring Midnightpaw as she approached, Quietkit tried to shove the apprentice aside(she doubted an apprentice could help so the best thing, in her eyes, was to get her out of the way) and then attempted to gently nudge her littermate's shoulder with her nose, Quietkit soon realised that Rainkit was out cold. She didn't know what caused her sister to suddenly pass out but she did know she needed to make sure she was breathing, she may have been a quiet kit but she was certainly not stupid and she that Rainkit couldn't stay with her face shoved in the earth for long.

Carefully, yet strongly, she tried to grab Rain's scruff and pull her onto her back with small paws. If she succeeded the she'd try to wipe away some of the dirt from her mouth, yet she was no medicine cat so she could only do so much and hope that she'd be successful in saving her sibling even if she didn'thave much of an idea of what she was doing. Silently willing Rainkit to wake up while she worked, she hoped that soon her mother or Mossfreckle would help. 'Come on dummy, don't just die like this.'

@Omari @Rose @Fawn<3

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; March 25th, 2024 at 04:00 AM.