Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2018, 03:08 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a gentle purr the warmth soothing her, "Stormy, I can't wait to have more kits with you. I hope we have a least one little tom-kit in our next litter. One that's strong, and charming and perfect like you~" She cooed, deciding that now was the time to pepper the tom with compliments.
A small smile on his face, he didn't actually mind that Tawnykit and Streamkit were she-cats. "I can't wait, either. Aw, love. How nice of you." Stormglare purr, he did like the idea of having a son. A son he could teach, a actual warrior. If he did, he would make sure that the son was normal. Not defective. "Any kits are lucky to have a mother like you." Now that was the truth. Stormglare did think Gorsebird was a wonderful mother, she was a cat who agreed with his views. She could put her kits in place, most likely. He didn't dare doubt her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:15 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
A small smile on his face, he didn't actually mind that Tawnykit and Streamkit were she-cats. "I can't wait, either. Aw, love. How nice of you." Stormglare purr, he did like the idea of having a son. A son he could teach, a actual warrior. If he did, he would make sure that the son was normal. Not defective. "Any kits are lucky to have a mother like you." Now that was the truth. Stormglare did think Gorsebird was a wonderful mother, she was a cat who agreed with his views. She could put her kits in place, most likely. He didn't dare doubt her.
"Well, I suppose we should discuss that important thing I talked about" Gorsebird said, swiftly moving away from all the love-dove dung.
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
"Well, I suppose we should discuss that important thing I talked about" Gorsebird said, swiftly moving away from all the love-dove dung.
"Oh, yeah. Now, what is it?" Stormglare asked, fairly curious himself. He rarely called Gorsebird by her actual name, usually using love or rarely `beauty`. Sometimes Bird. He tilt his head a little, blinking at her. Something he did when he wanted to know something without meaning to.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm regarded her more carefully after her answer, his yellow orbs bright with surprise. It wasn't unusual that some kits grew up without know their fathers - some queens tended to keep that information to themselves. However, it was that Oriolekit was actively searching for him without a place, or any information really, to begin with. He tried to read her expression, but was surprised that he couldn't. Was that sadness? Frustration? He couldn't tell. He was usually good at reading cats, but she was an exception to him for some reason. But, it was undeniable that he wanted to help her somehow. "I see," He spoke softly. "Maybe I can help you find him someday," He meowed a few moments later, hoping that maybe that confidence would brighten her day up a bit.

Oriolekit pranced about happily about, thankful for the medicine cat's confidence. She stopped suddenly in front of the entrance to the den. She turned around and cocked her head to the side. "But while I'm here I could help you, if you need any help of course." She said, she felt far to comfortable in the medicine den to leave it soon. She enjoyed the smell, and the feel, the organized herbs. She liked just hanging out with Surgestorm in general. Oriolekit didn't wait for him to answer, even if she knew that she should. She walked around the herb store sniffing the air as she went, trying to see if her medicine cat had misplaced something, though it seemed impossible that he would have.
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:36 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"Oh, yeah. Now, what is it?" Stormglare asked, fairly curious himself. He rarely called Gorsebird by her actual name, usually using love or rarely `beauty`. Sometimes Bird. He tilt his head a little, blinking at her. Something he did when he wanted to know something without meaning to.
Gorsebird gave an anxious flick of her ear not knowing exactly how to approach the topic, "Well, I went to the medicine cat den this morning and..." She trailed off feeling embarrassment rise from her pelt. Good StarClan, why was she so fidgety! He was her mate for goodness sake!
Old February 15th, 2018, 05:40 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@king kaleb!

With the harsh leaf-bare wind buffeting her fur, penetrating down to her bare pelt, Heatherfur found herself in a rather uncharacteristically foul mood. On days like this, she wished she was curled up in the nursery as a kit again, alongside her littermates with not a care in the world. Warm, safe, and secure... all those had seemed to go out the window the second she became a warrior. Oh, how desperately the she-cat wished Greenleaf would come sooner - prey would be plentiful, the moors would be lively again, and the tensions... the tensions between the Clans might die down as well. The single thought of the tension that still hung in the air between WindClan and ThunderClan felt like a claw raking down her spine. She'd been forced to fight against her sister, Mintberry, and though the battle had ended with WindClan retreating, she felt the battle with her sister had been left undetermined.

Fluffing her fur out against the cold, Heatherfur swung her head to look over at her companion. Spireflare. She'd heard of him, and knew he had a twin brother in the Clan, but not much else came to mind. But alas, they had been assigned to do a border patrol just to check and make sure that everything was still safe. Regardless, she didn't think they would run into any ThunderClanners so soon after their attack, but one could never be sure. "It'll be nice when Blazingstar doesn't have us doubling up on patrols and we can actually get some sleep," the feline half-joked, hoping to lighten the air as well as her mood with a small joke. She understood the need for increased security, especially along the border, but that didn't stop the fatigue from nipping at her heels with each step she took. She would need to go see Surgestorm soon, she figured, to get checked up after the battle.
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Windcrest was so shocked by how worried Duskflight seemed. Couldn't he tell she had just completely 100% embarrassed herself in front of him because of him! The molly flattened her ears as Duskflight grew closer to her and flinched a bit when his fur connected with hers. Shuffling slightly away from him, the molly blinked when Duskflight just took that as her leaning away and quickly moved to let her lean on him again. Windcrest marveled a bit over how warm his pelt felt against her and her face heated up. She coughed a little at the fact that once again she held her breath without thinking about it.

"I..have a slight...injury from...ya know..." She couldn't bring herself to say that it was from the battle. The she-cat had done her best to protect herself without hurting her opponent. Most thought she was stupid, evading the opponent and not fighting back. However, Windcrest didn't believe that the massive tom that eventually got her, deserved pain. In order to make her opponent believe she was dead, she had laid still, unmoving for what seemed like forever holding her breath. Eventually the tom had left her laying there. The molly flinched at the memory and sighed. "Surgestorm...uhmm...said my leg was bruised." She murmured softly. "I-I uhm...well it locks up sometimes." Windcrest looked at her paws instead of at the warrior leaning against her. She, herself, finding her body leaning more against him without her heads permission. Her side tingled where the warrior was and a small shy smile ended up replacing the anxious frown on her face. It was quickly replaced with a surprised/sorry-looking expression.

"I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean it. I suppose I was sleeping a bit too well and I was dreaming of this really juicy rabbit..." Suddenly the molly stopped talking. Her voice had just flown from her mouth without her completely realizing. Honestly, she had thought the dream part in her head without knowing she was speaking instead. She froze, a blush coming onto her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry." She looked at him quickly, her icy blue optics filled with shame as she realized the tom had taken HER spot on the morning patrol. "I th-think I was supposed to get up to go on the...p-patrol." She flicked her ears.
Feeling her flinch away, he simply took it as a sign that she truly was in dire need of the medicine cat as opposed to simply being embarrassed and hesitant about being in close proximity to him. It never even crossed his mind that some other cat might like him, at least in the way she does, he's had friends before sure, but never imagined himself to have a mate. Who exactly would like a quiet tom like him who often seemed more interested in providing for the clan than spending time sharing tongues with another cat? He has never been quite the romantic type that much was obvious, he wasn't suave or sultry in anything he did and would be better described as reserved.

"Oh, from the battle?" His head nodded slightly in understanding, the edges of his lips turning downward in a small frown. If only he hadn't been such a coward. He wasn't in the clan during the Evil Era, he returned afterwards, after Skyclan liberated all of the clans from their evil rulers. He forced the thought out of his head, no reason to dwell over the past, not right now. When she further explained that her leg was bruised and it sometimes locked up he would respond with an, "Oh!" Pausing for a moment, but remaining at her side. "Does it lock up for long?" There was a hint of curiosity in his voice. "Sorry, if you're not comfortable with responding, you don't have to... Curiosity gets the better of me sometimes." He quickly added on, glancing away with a quiet sigh and shake of his head. You need to stop asking everything that's on your mind. Have some restraint!

But hearing her talk about her dream, his gaze returned back for a moment, a light chuckle escaping him now. "You don't need to apologize! Every one has had a dream like that before and surely I'm not the first one who's been kicked awake before. Besides, I normally like to get up early anyways." Explained the tom before hearing that she was supposed to get up to go on the patrol. "Oh you were? I didn't really ask who's spot I was taking, I just volunteered to take it... Are you.. Okay with that? Would you have preferred me to wake you up instead?" Now there was a hint of nervousness in his voice, as if he possibly upset her by his decision to volunteer for her spot.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Windcrest nodded to Duskflight about the injury taking place during the horrendous battle. She knew that Duskflight had left and then returned, she couldn't say she wasn't a little upset. A warrior shouldn't be able to leave and come back after such a terrible thing bestowed upon the clans. He had no idea what it was like, fighting evil. The feline flattened her ears momentarily, shaking the negative thoughts and feelings away. This was her attempting to re-connect with someone. Whether it worked or not, well she couldn't predict. Windcrest wasn't the type of she-cat to outright say she was interested in you. She was more reserved with her words and hope you found out through her actions. Actions speak louder than words, was something that she learned from Crowheart. He figured out if she had trouble expressing herself, she needed to show it, prove it to others in another form. Her actions were just that, proof of her feelings.

Her blue optics shot back to the tom as she realized once more she was spacing out, in her own little world. She cleared her throat and let out a small mrrow of laugher. It was short lived as she mewed softly, "Oh no...it's fine. Uhmm..." The feline paused thinking about all the times her leg locked up. Normally, no it wouldn't lock up long, however, the feline had forgotten something very important. She sighed her, shoulders sagged at the thought of what she forgot to do. "I forgot to do my exersices..." She pouted to herself without realizing she did it out loud. Still not realizing she thought out loud, the feline flicked her ears and returned to gaze at the warrior beside her. "It may lock up for a bit...I have to...lay down and use my teeth to stretch it back and forth..." Her lips formed a thin line. "That may be the only way to get it unlocked this...time" Talking with Duskflight seemed to go easier as time went on, she still paused a lot between words but wasn't stuttering as often, at least not yet.

She pointed with her nose a flatter part of the moor. "Uhm...c-can you help me get to there. I need to lay down to work on this leg." She grumbled, mad at herself that she forgot the exerscies that were given to her from Surgestorm. He would be not happy if she didn't do them and would scold her for forgetting. Huffing quitely she took a limping step careful not to bend her leg, before her ears picked up Duskflight's voice. "Yes! It's p-perfectly fine!" She insisted noticing his voice laced with nervousness. "I...don't get much sleep..." She confessed. "So...t-thanks" She gave him a genuine smile before turning her head to face forward as she limped to the spot she pointed out.

@Duskflight

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 15th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Gorsebird gave an anxious flick of her ear not knowing exactly how to approach the topic, "Well, I went to the medicine cat den this morning and..." She trailed off feeling embarrassment rise from her pelt. Good StarClan, why was she so fidgety! He was her mate for goodness sake!

He never seen his mate tongue-tied. It was strange, a disliking to him. "Beauty, just say it." Stormglare used his nickname, encouraging her to speak. What could it be? Was it really that bad? If, if she went to the Medince cat den it would be a medical problem. He could feel his heart beat faster by the minute, impatient like always. He just wanted to get it over with so he could recover from whatever it could be.

pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparxi View Post
(Raypaw)
Raypaw trotted into the lonely moor, his eyes bright and curious.
"I haven't been here yet...," he thought absentmindedly. He hoped his mentor would one day stalk into the expansive field and flex their prolonged claws.
He briskly pushed the thought aside and crouched low to the ground. His paws felt big and clumsy all of a sudden compared to the gracefulness of the other warriors. He raised his haunches and flicked his tail feverishly. Then, with a tenacious pounce he caught his claws in a brittle auburn leaf and awkwardly bit at it. He stumbled to get a firm grip of the ground again and his honey colored pelt was fluffed up gawkishly. He let his breath expel from his mouth and flow into a misty cloud of frost "Better try again," and he returned to his original spot. Every time his movements seemed spastic and uncoordinated but despite his aching bones and freezing pads he leaped at the beaten leaf once again.

He knew he should wait for his mentor or at least tell someone where he was going but he felt too fidgety to wait so off he bounded through the moor. He thought about going back soon but again he seemed unable to turn back and he returned to crouching clumsily. Eventually he gave up stalking and just launched his hide forward and barreled into the leaf with a vexed face then fell back with a din. His head stirred with bursting thoughts as he swerved his weary pelt back and tried to crouch. "This is so hard without a mentor but I want to impress my mentor!" Raypaw snorted as his hind legs pushed forward and sent him gliding above the ground and then colliding with the ground in a thump. He shook himself and rolled his eyes bitterly, trying to forget the anger that convulsed in his heart. "Come on!" he growled softly to himself. His muscles felt like they were boulders he had to carry and they seemed to scream at him every time he moved but he didn't want to go back until he could do this!
The moment the words left Stormbreeze's mouth, he spotted a small splash of pale ginger, suddenly in contrast with with the frost and snow coated fields. As the cat unwittingly neared him, Stormbreeze recognized him as one of the new apprentices. Though, he couldn't help but wander what Raypaw was doing out on his own, but Stormbreeze definately couldn't criticize, he had acted much the same as an apprentice himself when his mentor Siltstrider was too busy for training that day. While Stormbreeze still stood next to his pale apprentice and raised his tail to get Raypaw's attention, and then gestured for the young sandy tom to approach.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.
Closed Thread