Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost shook his head in exasperation, "Only the disrespectful ones." He meowed to his brother, "How has your day been?" The handsome tom inquired.
Rainpaw nodded his head with a winkle of his nose. "Aren't all molly's disrespectfull? My day has been very long and I've just gotten up from the apprentices den." replied Rainpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw nodded his head with a winkle of his nose. "Aren't all molly's disrespectfull? My day has been very long and I've just gotten up from the apprentices den." replied Rainpaw.
"Oh the occasional one will be fine. Orangepetal for instance." He meowed slowly, wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down. "Would you like to go hunting?" He asked his younger brother, his eyes glinting.
(Does Rain have a mentor?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
"It had nothing to do with the catch!" She burst out menacingly, also baring her teeth in a snarl. She had never been so irritated by a feline before. "Get that into your thick, stubborn head! It had to do with the way you caught them! Not a word was uttered to StarClan for thanks. You couldn't even bring yourself to kill the prey properly- the bird you couldn't even kill! Stop hunting like a rogue, without a care in the world! There are rules, you know!"
Vixenpaw froze, taken aback now that she knew exactly what her mentor disliked about her hunting. She didn’t give thanks to Starclan? She fumbled the bird too, but not thanking Starclan? “What do I have to thank Starclan for?” She spat. “I’m the one who caught the prey, not them!” Vixenpaw didn’t say the rest of what was on her mind, like how Starclan didn’t stop her from being abandoned or made to feel unwanted.

Old December 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded as he listened to Nightpaw. He was proud of the apprentince, smiling at her as she spoke. He listened to her continue to state what she did, and he nodded as she continued. The apprentince knew what had happened there, which made things easier for him to teach. Everything she was pointing out were things that he had noticed. “We can work on that,” He said when Nightpaw had finished talking. Sure, they needed food, but they couldn’t always be in hysterics about it. Then again, Golden was in silent hysterics about it. Blinking a few times to try and wipe away the water that had gathered in his eyes from the wind. “Do you want to practice on a stone or pinecone? To use it as fake prey or something?” The leader suggested, shrugging. Prey was going to be scarce, and he couldn’t exactly guarantee that they would catch something. You couldn’t always use real prey however, he guessed, waiting to hear what Nightpaw wanted to do.
“That sounds good,” Nightpaw replied. It would be easier to practice the steps of tracking prey without the actual pressure of losing out on valuable prey. She glanced about and saw a pine cone on the ground ten tail lengths off. She lowered herself into a crouch and began to stalk toward it, running through the list of things she was supposed to remember about hunting. Tail just off the ground, not raised but not dragging. Watch for twigs on the ground. Stalk close enough to pounce, don’t charge. She didn’t remember to take the wind into consideration. Once she was close enough, she wiggled her haunches and pounced, then turned to her mentor with a smile on her face.

Old December 15th, 2017, 07:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“That sounds good,” Nightpaw replied. It would be easier to practice the steps of tracking prey without the actual pressure of losing out on valuable prey. She glanced about and saw a pine cone on the ground ten tail lengths off. She lowered herself into a crouch and began to stalk toward it, running through the list of things she was supposed to remember about hunting. Tail just off the ground, not raised but not dragging. Watch for twigs on the ground. Stalk close enough to pounce, don’t charge. She didn’t remember to take the wind into consideration. Once she was close enough, she wiggled her haunches and pounced, then turned to her mentor with a smile on her face.
Goldenstar nodded. This was a good idea in his eyes. Pretend it was prey. He almost felt like he was watching one of the kits in the nursery chase around a pinecone, however, he knew this had so much more meaning now. This would help Nightpaw become a warrior, and it was good, especially when prey was beginning to run scarce, despite him wanting to try to talk to Nightpaw and tell her what to do, he knew he couldn’t do that with real prey. If he did that, the prey would be gone before he could even finish his sentence. He took his thoughts away from real prey, and focused on the training apprentince. Once he saw that Nightpaw had “caught” the pinecone, he walked over, smiling. “Nice job!” He said, trying to think of what to do next. “Do you want to try again or do something else?” Golden asked, trying to think of extra things to do for the time being.
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:52 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Goldenstar tried not to yell in Tall’s ear as he ignored him, however, he managed to restrain himself just because he knew that the kit was more important. However, they needed to get her back to camp, or else something bad would definitely happen. As he saw Tallwhisker Open his mouth, Golden became silent, listening just in case. Tallwhisker was the one that had experience with kits, Goldenstar wasn’t. Well, maybe that would help him decide what to do. The one with experience and the one lacking it greatly. Okay, they needed to get the kit something to eat. There was snow on the ground! “I...well I could get one of the queens to be the close to the camp,” he worded awkwardly, having regrets over the way he spoke it. However, he thought it was enough to get his point across. Tallwhisker couldn’t tell him not to, right? Now Golden was fussing over the kit just as Tall was, but he was being kind of quiet about it, waiting to hear Tall’s answer nervously.

(( @Emperess of Evil ))
Bunny didn't react to the large paw that stroked one side of her face. The paw was a little damp and a little cold too, but she could sense the warmth in it so she didn't shoo it away. Again, the she-cat heard the cat say something to the other. She did her best to focus on what they were saying but she only heard a few words. Need....her....eat. Her ears pricked at the mention of the word 'eat'. She could feel the hunger clawing at her and she was starting to feel thirsty again. Her mind was drawn away from food as suddenly she was lifted by the scruff again. She flailed her paws and let out weak cries of protest as loudly as she could (which honestly wasn't much) and tried to get back to the warmth. The movement had been gentle and she wouldn't have sensed the tom sitting up, but when she felt teeth on her skin, she knew something was up. Now that the warmth from the fur had been taken away from her, she was once again exposed to the cold air. She was thin and she had short fur, which made her even colder. She flailed about for a few more moments before she realised that there was no point. Her head and tail drooped and she let her whole body go limp. They weren't going to put her down so she might as well make it easier for them to take her wherever they were going.

@Celestial

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 16th, 2017, 04:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

The tom nodded, taking off without a word into the territory.
(Shall we move to the territory?)
She scampered after her mentor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She scampered after her mentor.
GingerFrost glanced back at the molly, his ginger tail sweeping the forest floor. "So what do you know about the other clans?" He inquired.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

GingerFrost glanced back at the molly, his ginger tail sweeping the forest floor. "So what do you know about the other clans?" He inquired.
She smiled her mind was set on impressing him,"There are four other clans, Riverclan-the fish eaters, we share a border with them. Thunderclan foresters, Skyclan the tree climbers further away from us than the others. And the moor cats, Windclan. And along time ago, the Dusk Syndicate." She smiled in pride

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded. This was a good idea in his eyes. Pretend it was prey. He almost felt like he was watching one of the kits in the nursery chase around a pinecone, however, he knew this had so much more meaning now. This would help Nightpaw become a warrior, and it was good, especially when prey was beginning to run scarce, despite him wanting to try to talk to Nightpaw and tell her what to do, he knew he couldn’t do that with real prey. If he did that, the prey would be gone before he could even finish his sentence. He took his thoughts away from real prey, and focused on the training apprentince. Once he saw that Nightpaw had “caught” the pinecone, he walked over, smiling. “Nice job!” He said, trying to think of what to do next. “Do you want to try again or do something else?” Golden asked, trying to think of extra things to do for the time being.
Nightpaw sat up and looked at her mentor. “Whatever you think is best, Goldenstar,” she said. It was hard for her to pick what to do. She was still learning, and felt like her mentor knew best. Then as she sat there, she spotted a glimpse of scuttling movement over his shoulder. She craned her neck and squinted to see it better. It was some kind of long, furry animal. All of a sudden, it stopped and stood up on its hind legs. It stared back at her with beady black eyes as it cocked its head. “Goldenstar, what’s that?”

(I put a weasel in the RP.)