Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM

Old March 25th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
littlemask gently step onto the grass, his weight was light so he could easily not make a sound. he glanced back at littlegaze to see if she was still following. i hope we don't run into any frogs or toads. he thought, looking ahead once again. he despised that kind of prey. they always felt so slimy and bumpy. he shuddered, he really really hope starclan wouldn't do that to him today. littlemask was even wasting his time hunting when he could be stargazing. he wasn't exactly a good hunter either. one of the things he was good at was well, tracking. he couldn't catch the prey but the tom was skilled at tracking cats, prey, you name it! littlemask lift his snout in the air, sniffing the air for any kind of prey but frogs and toads.

@Dark Queen
Littlegaze followed silently looking around for squirrels or mice. She halted to a stop when she smelt a rabbit, the she cat ran off towards the scent not waiting for Littlemask. Littlegaze stopped and saw a plump white rabbit she crouched down and stalked closer. She pounced on the rabbit biting it's neck. The rabbit struggled but stopped when it's life was gone. The she cat walked back calmly with the rabbit in her mouth, this wasn't her first time hunting, of course. Littlegaze was a skilled Hunter and fast runner so she could easily catch her prey but luck wasnt always on her side just this time
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 29th, 2018 at 06:22 AM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lacking the knowledge of a hunter’s mind, Chrysanthemumshade thought she heard something around her, but each time her head turned in the direction of the noise, she couldn’t detect what it was. Each time she had heard a rustle, she stopped, looked around, then shrugged it off. It must had been the wind. A part of her assumed it was prey, but wouldn’t she be able to smell their scents? She hadn’t been out hunting in...Oh-so-long. She couldn’t even remember the moons.

Chrysanthemumshade felt more like the prey than the predator. Dejectedly, she walked slowly, hoping to pick up a scent soon. Her paws swiped at leaves that were in her path, and for a moment she was fascinated by this little game that she played alone. The silver feline darted after the leaf, and each time she swiped it away, it blew off a few distances,
igniting her to follow along. The stray leaf, in front of her, laid on her ground, unmoving. Chrysanthemumshade thought best to practice her hunting technique before she went for the big game; the real game. Lowering into a crouch, she lifted her rear end into the air, her tail propelling behind her. Chrysanthemumshade shot forward, aiming to grasp the leaf in her jaws, but instead, she tripped over her own paws, rolling into a ball until her back hit the back of a tree. Upside down, and feeling that she saw stars swarming above her head, Chrysanthemumshade was dazed. It took a moment until her surroundings became clear to her. “That,” she began, inhaling deeply. “Was not a smart idea.” The leaf had blew towards her, landing on her nose. Knowing Chrysanthemumshade, she felt it might had been mocking her so out of anger she blew it away and swiped at it with her claws. Being upside down was not a confortable position, so she had to roll over to land back onto her four paws. She shook the debris off her fur. “Ah, that’s bett - woah, is that...” Pause to sniff the air. “Bird I’m smelling?” Even if birds wasn’t her top favorite meal, Chrysanthemumshade wanted to give it a shot. Plenty cats in her clan liked birds, so that should be enough to allow others believe that she contributed to the clan. Looking around once more, Chrysanthemumshade followed a path that she believed was the aroma of a bird...perhaps a starling? A finch? Or, maybe a pigeon? Whatever it was, Chrysanthemumshade’s eyes grew beady, staring at the small creature as it plucked at the ground. Now, her heart began beating at an abnormal speed. This wasn’t a leaf. She couldn’t practice on it. This was a real life creature...one that she had to murder. “Is it too late to become a herbivore?” She giggled awkwardly to herself. Shuffling on her paws, she tried to recite what her former mentor taught her but nothing came to her mind because he never taught her much of anything. Yet, the she cat, although frightened, she was persistent, so giving up was never embedded in her. There’s always more than one right way, gently she lowered herself to the ground.

Wolfglare continued to follow the she-cat, thoughts crossing his head as he did. What is she doing, tromping about in the woods? It’s cold, prey is harder to catch. She’s literally chasing a leaf! Wolfglare stopped for a moment as he watched the silver cat chase a leaf. As she was trying to pounce on it, Wolfglare saw the outcome far before it happened. He wanted to call out to her, but he didn’t want to give his position away. So the black-furred tom just watched with exasperation as Chrysanthemumshade ran into the tree right in front of her. His sharp ears picked up her words. Ya think? Of course it’s not a good idea! Chasing a leaf is kit-play first of all!
As the she-cat was rolling herself upright, bird scent caught Wolfglare’s nose. “Ah here we go.” He breathed, turning his eyes towards the feline again. He didn’t get his hopes up that she would catch it though. She’d already proven herself to be a terrible tracker.
Following slowly, just a few mouse-lengths away, Wolfglare kept his icy blue eyes locked on Chrysanthemumshade, watching every little move she made. He inwardly winced at her lack of an acurrate hunting crouch, but he pushed it aside. The bird was still there, he could smell it. “Is it too late to become a herbivore?” Her small giggle reached Wolfglare’s ears, and the tom let out a quiet huff of anger. He wished he could just go up and give her a small blow across the face right then and there for being so stupid. But he withheld himself, quietly watching. He was so focused on his experiment though, that Wolfglare didn’t notice the small change in the wind, blowing his scent directly towards Chrysanthemumshade.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wolfglare continued to follow the she-cat, thoughts crossing his head as he did. What is she doing, tromping about in the woods? It’s cold, prey is harder to catch. She’s literally chasing a leaf! Wolfglare stopped for a moment as he watched the silver cat chase a leaf. As she was trying to pounce on it, Wolfglare saw the outcome far before it happened. He wanted to call out to her, but he didn’t want to give his position away. So the black-furred tom just watched with exasperation as Chrysanthemumshade ran into the tree right in front of her. His sharp ears picked up her words. Ya think? Of course it’s not a good idea! Chasing a leaf is kit-play first of all!
As the she-cat was rolling herself upright, bird scent caught Wolfglare’s nose. “Ah here we go.” He breathed, turning his eyes towards the feline again. He didn’t get his hopes up that she would catch it though. She’d already proven herself to be a terrible tracker.
Following slowly, just a few mouse-lengths away, Wolfglare kept his icy blue eyes locked on Chrysanthemumshade, watching every little move she made. He inwardly winced at her lack of an acurrate hunting crouch, but he pushed it aside. The bird was still there, he could smell it. “Is it too late to become a herbivore?” Her small giggle reached Wolfglare’s ears, and the tom let out a quiet huff of anger. He wished he could just go up and give her a small blow across the face right then and there for being so stupid. But he withheld himself, quietly watching. He was so focused on his experiment though, that Wolfglare didn’t notice the small change in the wind, blowing his scent directly towards Chrysanthemumshade.
Crouching into the best imitation of a hunter’s crouch, which had been very askew. Her tail dragged along the ground, hinting her nervous frustration. Her paws light, but the pads feeling as if they were calloused in that exact moment. Chrysanthemumshade kept her eyes locked on her potential prey; potential first catch. Everything else around her had zoned out and she crept closer, the cracking of twigs and brambles deaf to her ears. In a swift moment, Chrysanthemumshade shot up, darting towards the bird, but before she could even get too close to it, it already had flown away. Chrysanthemumshade abruptly skidded to a halt, breathing exhaustingly at her failed attempt. “Stupid bird.” She muttered to herself. “You lizardbrained, she cat.” She scolded herself. She clumsily picked up her paws, her eyes landing on the ground that the bird once occupied. Chrysanthemumshade saw something green, with a sheen of shininess. Slowly creeping forward, her mind registered a frog. It must had been what the bird was actually plucking at. Could this possibly mean that she had a second chance? Looking upward for a moment, the she cat couldn’t detect the bird again, so she shrugged. Again, frog was far from being her favorite. They were too slimy in her opinion, but prey was prey no matter what species they were. So, she lowered herself into a mock hunting crouch. Shooting forward once more, she enclosed her paws around the slimy creature. Her ears perked up, a smile began to form. When she opened her paws, the frog let out a gurgled sound, and hopped out her soft grasp. This made her ears pin to her head and she let out a mewl of frustration. Standing to her paws, she lifted her muzzle to sniff the air once more, but the smell of prey did not come to her senses. Instead it was something more...well familiar. Definitely another cat. And, not just any cat... slowly she began to move towards the smell, her eyes locking into what looked like two frosty eyes belonged to a specter. Stumbling backward, frightened that it may be a ghost in her past, she almost trampled over a branch behind her “Wolfglare...?” She called out uneasily, blinking owlishly. “What are you doing out here?” She asked, hoping he couldn’t tell how much of a scare he brought upon her.

Last edited by Brilliance; March 25th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

The deep carmel-chocolate hued apprentice padded into ShadowClan territory. She was frustrated that she had gotten stuck being mentored by Bumblebear, a tom who was apart of the all too famous Fuzz Family. She'd never get to train to hunt or battle with him as her mentor. How would she survive as a warrior if she didn't have the basic knowledge to hunt or fight back if she should have to. She inhaled, her shoulders raising with it and huffed out hot air as she thought more deeply about her situation. She wanted to be valuable to the clan. And honestly, with her looks, she didn't think she stood a chance at getting a mate or eventually baring kits of her own. Sighing the young molly padded deeper into the territory. Maybe I can convince another apprentice to help me learn battle moves and hunting moves! She beamed at the thought of being taught how to fight and hunt. Surely, she'd end up surprising Bumblebear with the knowledge and he wouldn't have to waste his time arguing with an apprentice why he wouldn't train her.
@Boba Fett

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:40 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

a lithe molly padded within the territory, her expression kept to that of pride. she allowed a purr to slip through to the surface, her multicolored pelt freshly groomed and ready to lure another victim into her grasp. the she-cat looked around, eyes bright and mischievous as she decided where to go next. of course, she wouldn't go to twolegplace. not after seeing her old mate the last few times. raising her tail to swish it within the air, the molly purred and turned to the right, deciding to walk until she found another living soul to speak to. come on, weaselshade! you can do better than that, she thought, then shook away the voice. weaselshade's nose upturned and she stopped for many heartbeats, sniffing the air for anything that may fight away her boredom.

@Raven & Co

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
a lithe molly padded within the territory, her expression kept to that of pride. she allowed a purr to slip through to the surface, her multicolored pelt freshly groomed and ready to lure another victim into her grasp. the she-cat looked around, eyes bright and mischievous as she decided where to go next. of course, she wouldn't go to twolegplace. not after seeing her old mate the last few times. raising her tail to swish it within the air, the molly purred and turned to the right, deciding to walk until she found another living soul to speak to. come on, weaselshade! you can do better than that, she thought, then shook away the voice. weaselshade's nose upturned and she stopped for many heartbeats, sniffing the air for anything that may fight away her boredom.

@Raven & Co
A dark pelted molly padded through the territory. she often left camp in order to get some time to herself, though, there were some cats she enjoyed being with, but she hated being in camp, it was always so noisy, how could they even stay here? She slowly made it through the territory, a sound caught her attention, pawsteps, and they soon seemed to stop as well, though, from the scent, she could tell it was a Shadowclanner, she then made her way over to the scent and a slight smile formed on her maw. "Weaselshade, so that's where you were." She mewed and padded over to the she-cat, there seemed to be a hint of happiness in her eyes, which was pretty rare, her green hues went over the she-cat and a purr rising in her throat.
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
The deep carmel-chocolate hued apprentice padded into ShadowClan territory. She was frustrated that she had gotten stuck being mentored by Bumblebear, a tom who was apart of the all too famous Fuzz Family. She'd never get to train to hunt or battle with him as her mentor. How would she survive as a warrior if she didn't have the basic knowledge to hunt or fight back if she should have to. She inhaled, her shoulders raising with it and huffed out hot air as she thought more deeply about her situation. She wanted to be valuable to the clan. And honestly, with her looks, she didn't think she stood a chance at getting a mate or eventually baring kits of her own. Sighing the young molly padded deeper into the territory. Maybe I can convince another apprentice to help me learn battle moves and hunting moves! She beamed at the thought of being taught how to fight and hunt. Surely, she'd end up surprising Bumblebear with the knowledge and he wouldn't have to waste his time arguing with an apprentice why he wouldn't train her.
@Boba Fett
(I was going to use Smokepaw here, right? Well, either way XD)

Smokepaw's ears pricked at the sound of little scurrying in the ferns up ahead. He turned to look towards the sound as he narrowed his eyes. He opened his jaws to take in the scent of the creature and was surprised to find the juicy smell of a fat squirrel. This must be rare! he thought, delighted, Usually ShadowClan doesn't even have squirrels! Not to mention fat, juicy ones around the end of Leaf-Bare! Imagine how the Clan would react if I came back carrying this meal! he told himself. He closed his eyes, imagining his mentor coming up to congratulate him, his friend doing the same. He imagined the Clan being well fed from the fat squirrel he was about to catch. Smokepaw stalked forewards. His tail was pointed straight behind him, his ears were pricked for any signs of movement, his pawstep a were steady so they wouldn't make a noise, and his eyes were open so he wouldn't step on any twigs or leaves. He opened his jaws to make sure he was the right distance from the small mammal before waggling his haunches and springing into the air, landing almost squarely on the squirrel, delivering a killing bite to the creature. He grabbed the squirrel in his jaws and sat up, quite obviously proud of himself, as he puffed out his chest before standing up and looking for a safe place to bury his newly caught fresh-kill.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A dark pelted molly padded through the territory. she often left camp in order to get some time to herself, though, there were some cats she enjoyed being with, but she hated being in camp, it was always so noisy, how could they even stay here? She slowly made it through the territory, a sound caught her attention, pawsteps, and they soon seemed to stop as well, though, from the scent, she could tell it was a Shadowclanner, she then made her way over to the scent and a slight smile formed on her maw. "Weaselshade, so that's where you were." She mewed and padded over to the she-cat, there seemed to be a hint of happiness in her eyes, which was pretty rare, her green hues went over the she-cat and a purr rising in her throat.
weaselshade's eyes narrowed before they were masked with a cheerful glint. "oh, yes! i'm right here," she purred, her tail curling up to brush against the mollie's side. her ears perked and she allowed a soft smile to curl upon her maw, her paws kneading the ground with a gentle touch. "i'm sorry, your name can't seem to come to my mind right now, forgive me," weaselshade mewed, her gaze apologetic.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:18 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Crouching into the best imitation of a hunter’s crouch, which had been very askew. Her tail dragged along the ground, hinting her nervous frustration. Her paws light, but the pads feeling as if they were calloused in that exact moment. Chrysanthemumshade kept her eyes locked on her potential prey; potential first catch. Everything else around her had zoned out and she crept closer, the cracking of twigs and brambles deaf to her ears. In a swift moment, Chrysanthemumshade shot up, darting towards the bird, but before she could even get too close to it, it already had flown away. Chrysanthemumshade abruptly skidded to a halt, breathing exhaustingly at her failed attempt. “Stupid bird.” She muttered to herself. “You lizardbrained, she cat.” She scolded herself. She clumsily picked up her paws, her eyes landing on the ground that the bird once occupied. Chrysanthemumshade saw something green, with a sheen of shininess. Slowly creeping forward, her mind registered a frog. It must had been what the bird was actually plucking at. Could this possibly mean that she had a second chance? Looking upward for a moment, the she cat couldn’t detect the bird again, so she shrugged. Again, frog was far from being her favorite. They were too slimy in her opinion, but prey was prey no matter what species they were. So, she lowered herself into a mock hunting crouch. Shooting forward once more, she enclosed her paws around the slimy creature. Her ears perked up, a smile began to form. When she opened her paws, the frog let out a gurgled sound, and hopped out her soft grasp. This made her ears pin to her head and she let out a mewl of frustration. Standing to her paws, she lifted her muzzle to sniff the air once more, but the smell of prey did not come to her senses. Instead it was something more...well familiar. Definitely another cat. And, not just any cat... slowly she began to move towards the smell, her eyes locking into what looked like two frosty eyes belonged to a specter. Stumbling backward, frightened that it may be a ghost in her past, she almost trampled over a branch behind her “Wolfglare...?” She called out uneasily, blinking owlishly. “What are you doing out here?” She asked, hoping he couldn’t tell how much of a scare he brought upon her.

Wolfglare continued to watch the she-cat, his icy colored eyes narrowing as the feline crept farther out of his sight. He moved forward a bit more, around a tree that had been blocking his view. He was just in time to see her failed attempt at catching the bird. He was going to rush out there and leap at the bird that he could still catch, but Wolfglare didn’t want to bring a scare upon Chrysanthemumshade. He already knew she could be easily startled.
He watched closely as she stalked the frog she had just found, noting her slightly better hunting stance. His ears perked up as she caught hold of the creature, but they went right back down as it jumped away from her. Wolfglare closed his eyes for a moment, letting out a small sigh, and storing this new information of his “experiment”. When he opened them again, he watched Chrysanthemumshade spin around to look at him, her brilliant green eyes staring into his own blue ones.
But what surprised the tom was the fact that she stumbled backwards, her eyes bright with.... Fear? Wolfglare’s face remained emotionless, but his mind was racing. Is she..... afraid of me? Something about that thought made an emotion stir inside of Wolfglare. Something that wasn’t positive. Flicking his ears, Wolfglare stepped out of the shadows. “Course it’s me. Who else?” He meowed, a bit of a growl in his throat. He didn’t know why he was so offended that she might be afraid of him. Maybe it’s because I thought there could be someone that wasn’t. Flicking his tail to beckon her, Wolfglare turned and headed off towards the thicker part of the territory. Whether she followed or not, he didn’t care. But he was going to show her what a real hunter should look like.

Old March 26th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
weaselshade's eyes narrowed before they were masked with a cheerful glint. "oh, yes! i'm right here," she purred, her tail curling up to brush against the mollie's side. her ears perked and she allowed a soft smile to curl upon her maw, her paws kneading the ground with a gentle touch. "i'm sorry, your name can't seem to come to my mind right now, forgive me," weaselshade mewed, her gaze apologetic.
The molly smiled, purring at the other mollie's touch, her normally cold gaze seemed soft for once, in all honesty, she thought some toms were pests, she had no interest in them. "Oh, don't worry darling, there's no need to apologize we forget names, all of us, it's not as of we were only 10 cats in the clan, but I'm Poisonthorn." She mewed warmly, meeting Weaselshade's gaze. "Tell me, dearie, what are you doing out at such a time?" She asked.