Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:35 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Shadow & Wind

Gullpaw padded after the warrior into the darker territory excited for her lesson.
"ok, here is a good spot. Said featherflames stopping infront of a muddy bank. "so, first thing you need to know is how to block out the mud smell. Its that tangy dirty smell. When you block it out, you should smell a lisard, there is one nearby." Featherflames caught and killed a lizard to show Gullpaw what it smelled like. "Put your sense of smell onto this". She mewed
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow & Wind View Post
"ok, here is a good spot. Said featherflames stopping infront of a muddy bank. "so, first thing you need to know is how to block out the mud smell. Its that tangy dirty smell. When you block it out, you should smell a lisard, there is one nearby." Featherflames caught and killed a lizard to show Gullpaw what it smelled like. "Put your sense of smell onto this". She mewed
Gullpaw frankly didn’t like the smell, but after she ignored it she noticed the smell of the lizard,” Huh. That’s a unique smell frankly.“ she meowed waiting to learn to catch them next.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2020, 03:56 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Gullpaw frankly didn’t like the smell, but after she ignored it she noticed the smell of the lizard,” Huh. That’s a unique smell frankly.“ she meowed waiting to learn to catch them next.
"Lizards are very fast, and as you can see, small. So they are hard to catch, and unlike rabbits, the slower you aproach them, the better. They have a soft pocket my their ear, thats where you should strike them. Also keep in mind the pine needles and pokey and loud." Said Featherflames. "Now, you see that one over there drinking from the mud, go stalk it!"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 22nd, 2020, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Lizards are very fast, and as you can see, small. So they are hard to catch, and unlike rabbits, the slower you aproach them, the better. They have a soft pocket my their ear, thats where you should strike them. Also keep in mind the pine needles and pokey and loud." Said Featherflames. "Now, you see that one over there drinking from the mud, go stalk it!"
Gullpaw gave a nod and dropped into the hunter’s crouch and quietly stalked over to it, keeping quiet, then she from the lizard’s paw struck it’s weird pocket, it skewered the lizard accidentally, but it was dead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 22nd, 2020, 04:48 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Gullpaw gave a nod and dropped into the hunter’s crouch and quietly stalked over to it, keeping quiet, then she from the lizard’s paw struck it’s weird pocket, it skewered the lizard accidentally, but it was dead.
"Nice!" She mewed. "Killing lizards is never clean, but go wash it in a pond when we get back near camp. Now there is 2 other kinds of animals you may find here. Frogs, and turtles. Whatever you do, don't kill a turtle, uless its attacking you. They have hard shells, and are not prey. But frogs are slimey and prey. They jump and are very hard to catch though." Featherflames warned. "There seems to be one or two that way". she flicked her tail east. "I'll go get one to show you it's smell." she followed the frogs scent and found it on a tree branch. She killed it by digging her claw into a soft bit in its skull. "This is a frog's smell, sliemy and gross yes, but its prey all the less. Did you see how I killed it by hitting that spot on it's head? Do that. Keep in mind, they can slip from your grasp, and hop higher than you can climb/leap. Now go hunt one!" She said
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old August 22nd, 2020, 11:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Nice!" She mewed. "Killing lizards is never clean, but go wash it in a pond when we get back near camp. Now there is 2 other kinds of animals you may find here. Frogs, and turtles. Whatever you do, don't kill a turtle, uless its attacking you. They have hard shells, and are not prey. But frogs are slimey and prey. They jump and are very hard to catch though." Featherflames warned. "There seems to be one or two that way". she flicked her tail east. "I'll go get one to show you it's smell." she followed the frogs scent and found it on a tree branch. She killed it by digging her claw into a soft bit in its skull. "This is a frog's smell, sliemy and gross yes, but its prey all the less. Did you see how I killed it by hitting that spot on it's head? Do that. Keep in mind, they can slip from your grasp, and hop higher than you can climb/leap. Now go hunt one!" She said
Gullpaw wanted to catch the frog and stalked it and slammed her paw down on the rock as it hopped away right towards Featherflames,” Foxbrains.“ she muttered not really knowing where she got that weird insult to herself.

Old August 24th, 2020, 09:29 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Sakura @Skye --
[WC patrol in the 'now WC' territory]

Breezefeather had shaken his head when Darkfire refused to show up in the clearing and with only Rabbitpaw in tow he lead the totally not familiar trek down to the Shadowclan border, passing his mother's grave with a glance before crossing the border... or well not border anymore. This was their territory after all. Making his way over to the border that marked their outskirts he set to marking it before inquiring Rabbitpaw on some small questions. The apprentices had been training for quite a while now and should be at least somewhat adept at it. "What can you smell? I know the pines make it harder but this is our territory now," not that he agreed with that, "so you need to get used to it somewhat."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:10 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Sakura @Skye --
[WC patrol in the 'now WC' territory]

Breezefeather had shaken his head when Darkfire refused to show up in the clearing and with only Rabbitpaw in tow he lead the totally not familiar trek down to the Shadowclan border, passing his mother's grave with a glance before crossing the border... or well not border anymore. This was their territory after all. Making his way over to the border that marked their outskirts he set to marking it before inquiring Rabbitpaw on some small questions. The apprentices had been training for quite a while now and should be at least somewhat adept at it. "What can you smell? I know the pines make it harder but this is our territory now," not that he agreed with that, "so you need to get used to it somewhat."
Rabbitpaw followed his mentor. Stopped when he asked what he could smell, parting his jaws to draw air into his scent glands. "I can smell pine.. and .. a small bit of ShadowClan.. and.."He sniffed again. "A mouse over that way." He flicked his ears to the left to indicate where he scented the mouse.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old August 25th, 2020, 12:14 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Rabbitpaw followed his mentor. Stopped when he asked what he could smell, parting his jaws to draw air into his scent glands. "I can smell pine.. and .. a small bit of ShadowClan.. and.."He sniffed again. "A mouse over that way." He flicked his ears to the left to indicate where he scented the mouse.
Good. Rabbitpaw seemed to be focused today and Breezefeather gave the apprentice an approving nod. However, they weren't here to hunt which he himself was displeased with but hey, that couldn't be helped. It could. But he had no interest in drawing up a conflict over such a simple thing, it just wasn't worth it. "Good job. We're not hunting, but good job nonetheless," moving further along and deeper into the territory ears aware and green eyes scanning their surroundings. He'd never been this far into Shadowclan territory outside of the raid, and it was... strange. It seemed the mud clustered around his paws and looking back at Rabbitpaw he let out a huff, "Seems you get to learn how to navigate mud."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 25th, 2020, 08:42 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Hopefully I'll find thunderclan soon *He said to himself,He wasnt used to somuch walking,even as a windclan cat. Barleykit sighed It was being sunhigh* Might as well get some sleep *Barley kept walking,hopeing to not get caught by any patrol,or appertinces training*

*He found a soft bush and dug a small hole just for him to sleep,He difted off. Thunder,the sound boomed in his deam. Next was cats hunting,they found him. The cats were surounding him,the second thepounced onto him he woke up*

*Barleykit woke,A nightmare!,he was still shaking as he got up and started walking into the forest,He had unsealthed his claws terrified* Ive got to keep going! *He told himself*

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen