Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2020, 06:56 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Twistedkit stared at the talkative kit, shivering. She tried to take in the questions and had a feeling that the kit may not want to talk about her deformities. In her bad voice, she managed to mew, "I-I'm f-fine... I-I... uh... I'm Twistedkit." Remembering the mention of Mistyfern, she wondered if the medicine cat could help her. "S-sure... w-with Mistyfern," she told him, still shivering.
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Curlkit sat down and said "OK! Twistedkit... That's a cool name!" He said, beaming. "Should we go together? I think we should! Wait... If you want Mistyfern, do you have a hard time standing? Or walking? I can go alone if that's the issue... Or I can go alone if you don't want to come... But I want you to come! I can help! Probably!" "He stould up and bounced. "Let's Gooooooooooo!!!" He said.
Old January 7th, 2020, 08:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@mochi

Eyeing the kill pile again with a suspicious hum she flicked a tiny ear "I'll try it...if I get sick call ...." what was that word again? ...she swore she heard it from other cats around here.... "call the meh dison cat please. ." oof. Her grammar could definetly use some work. She took a few long hesitant sniffs of the mouse only then to take a medium sized bite. It tasted...ok ..Then great! This was her first time eating from the kill pile and it wasn't a horrible experience, well ..yet. Ears perking up at the answer lambkit folded her ears back dogs!? That sounds scary.. gulping down her bite "and they send others ..out there..." she meowed only to be wide eyed. She leaped to her paws " mamma! " she yelled and looked out into the camp exit. " do they come back!?" she whimpered.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 8th, 2020, 05:44 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Twistedkit felt like she had no choice but to follow the kit. Standing up, she staggered out, trying to follow him. Her tail made her slow and clumsy, and when she appeared in the light, it showed all of her deformities.
(Should we move the RP to the Medicine Den, or the WindClan Clearing?)
Old January 8th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Open!]

Fireflypaw sat at the edge of the clearing with his tail curled around his paws. His gaze flickered around the camp as he tapped his paw on the ground, trying to find one one to talk to or something to do. He let out a heavy sigh as he flopped onto his side. He was bored, so he figured he could try and draw some attention to himself, maybe that would get someone to come over. Sure, he knew he probably shouldn’t do this, considering that Windclan was still recovering from the recent ‘event,’ but that wasn’t gonna stop him. The ginger tom waited for a moment before he began rolling around, flailing his paws as he did so. I probably look so dumb right now.

Character Site

Old January 8th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@caswshay617

Rookpatch cowered near the edge of the clearing, a bleak look of horror on his face as he stared at the ground. At this point, you would imagine the tom to be catatonic. He didn't deal well with his many fears or anxieties and after Blazingstar died, well, he truly had no one. Nobody talked to this mouse of a tom who seemed to constantly tremble as he imagine the worst possible deaths for himself, a hawk swooping in from nowhere, goring him in front of everyone, a dog sneaking in to eat him alive, the list went on. And after the horror of the pesticides, all of the death around him, the calico was quietly surprised he was even alive. Did he even want to be? The fake things he saw, his clanmates ripping each other apart, the confusion- it only made him worse. He hardly spoke anymore and when he did speak he lost whatever progress he made with his speech with Blazingstar. It was hard to understand him as he constantly stuttered and messed up words, started over, getting lost in a tangle of his own tongue.
If there was anything he needed right now, it was a friend.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Open!]

Fireflypaw sat at the edge of the clearing with his tail curled around his paws. His gaze flickered around the camp as he tapped his paw on the ground, trying to find one one to talk to or something to do. He let out a heavy sigh as he flopped onto his side. He was bored, so he figured he could try and draw some attention to himself, maybe that would get someone to come over. Sure, he knew he probably shouldn’t do this, considering that Windclan was still recovering from the recent ‘event,’ but that wasn’t gonna stop him. The ginger tom waited for a moment before he began rolling around, flailing his paws as he did so. I probably look so dumb right now.
A big brown and white tom stepped out of the warrior's den. His face fixed in a cold scowl as he prowled across the clearing. He was often unseen and unheard, he had no interest in much of anything. He hunted and patrolled as was ordered, but never bothered making companions in this clan. Batglare just didn't feel like making this place home. He was going to make his way over to the fresh-kill pile, although paused to gaze at the apprentice. As much as he wanted to leave it along, he slowly made his way over to Fireflypaw. He had no clue what was going on. "Fireflypaw, are you okay?" The warrior asked against his better judgment.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 8th, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @BILL.; @hxneysuckle; |

Snailblossom felt the ryes of the apprentice on her, but for once she didn't mind. There weren't many cats in Windclan with deformities. She was finally not the only one. "Thats sounds like a brilliant idea. I don't think its been checked either.", she meowed. Her excitement could be shown in her eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 8th, 2020, 11:35 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@caswshay617

Rookpatch cowered near the edge of the clearing, a bleak look of horror on his face as he stared at the ground. At this point, you would imagine the tom to be catatonic. He didn't deal well with his many fears or anxieties and after Blazingstar died, well, he truly had no one. Nobody talked to this mouse of a tom who seemed to constantly tremble as he imagine the worst possible deaths for himself, a hawk swooping in from nowhere, goring him in front of everyone, a dog sneaking in to eat him alive, the list went on. And after the horror of the pesticides, all of the death around him, the calico was quietly surprised he was even alive. Did he even want to be? The fake things he saw, his clanmates ripping each other apart, the confusion- it only made him worse. He hardly spoke anymore and when he did speak he lost whatever progress he made with his speech with Blazingstar. It was hard to understand him as he constantly stuttered and messed up words, started over, getting lost in a tangle of his own tongue.
If there was anything he needed right now, it was a friend.
snailwind looked at the tom confused what was going on" hey are you ok" she said wondering if the cat was ok
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
A big brown and white tom stepped out of the warrior's den. His face fixed in a cold scowl as he prowled across the clearing. He was often unseen and unheard, he had no interest in much of anything. He hunted and patrolled as was ordered, but never bothered making companions in this clan. Batglare just didn't feel like making this place home. He was going to make his way over to the fresh-kill pile, although paused to gaze at the apprentice. As much as he wanted to leave it along, he slowly made his way over to Fireflypaw. He had no clue what was going on. "Fireflypaw, are you okay?" The warrior asked against his better judgment.
The young apprentice stopped flailing when he heard a voice from somewhere nearby. Quickly looking up he saw Batglare looking down at him. “Oh, hi Batglare!” He purred as he rolled to his paws, taking a few moments to smooth his fur before speaking again. “I just wanted someone to talk to, so I decided to roll around to try and get someone to come over. It clearly worked since you’re standing here at the moment!” Fireflypaw flashed a toothy grin at the warrior, happy that his little plan had worked. He didn’t really care if the tom was disappointed in him or whatever, he was just glad that someone had come over.

Character Site

Closed Thread