Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2017, 09:42 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

“O-oh. I'm Tortoisekit.” he said, his silvery chest flashing in a faint ray of sunlight. “N-new here?” he asked, tilting his head. He didn't see how she could be new here, if she looked about his age. Then he realized that he didn't really remember seeing her in the nursery that often, if at all until just recently, but that only puzzled the half kittypet even more than before, and the took a shaky breath, suddenly unsure, even though he wanted her as a friend. He wanted everyone as a friend of course, but that was just him.
"Yeah, I came from outside this place. The nice people here came and let me stay here instead of wandering around." I nod, shaking the dust out of my fur as I mat it back down, a small pawprint in the sand where I had been swirling the dirt.
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartpaw stifled a laugh, turning her head away and clearing her throat to do so. When she looked back at her friend, her expression was more serious. "What if something happened to you? I don't have enough training to fight off all the predators out there who might be interested in a kit snack, and you're just the right size for an appetizer!" She mewed, her tail twitching back and forth. The only reason she was refusing was because she didn't want something to happen. But if this conversation didn't end soon, she was going to end up giving in and they might both end up as food. Heartpaw knew there were badgers, and foxes, and hawks out there in the territory-- and two young cats would be no match for a hungry fox, or an angry badger. But on the other hand, she could remember sneaking out with Rainpaw and how much she had enjoyed that. I wasn't that young, she argued with herself. The she cat groaned inwardly when Larkkit begged once more and squeezed her hues shut, trying to shut Larkkit's voice and pleading expression out from her mind. If only she had more training, she could offer to teach Larkkit everything she knew. At the moment? She knew practically nothing. Just about as much as the kit before her. "Alright, alright, alright! We'll go out for just a little bit. We can't go far and you have to stay right with me, understood?" Heartpaw asked. Her eyes were stern, but the corners of her maw twitching showed how amused she really was. After all, this was what she would have wanted an apprentice to do for her. Now it was her turn to be that for someone else. She'd had Rainkit-- and now Larkkit had her.
Instantly Larkkit lit up with joy. Just as you'd expect her to react. She almost started bounding towards the entrance when Heartpaw's words stopped her in her tracks. After running two full circles around the apprentice, she came to a halt in from of Heartpaw as the tone in her voice became serious. Larkkit nodded vigorously and anxious to get going, she started to trot in place. Her tiny paws shifted to and fro, kneading the ground beneath her as her tail waved in the air like a dog. The small kit was ready. She was so elated she got to do what she wanted for once. Larkkit knew she'd have to obey Heartpaw if she wanted to do this again, so she took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down before standing at Heartpaw's side like a little statue facing the entrance. She was ready. She was more than ready and it was written in the waves of excitement that radiated off the tortoiseshell kit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 13th, 2017, 12:49 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw nodded then headed into the den. She glanced back at Phantompaw one last time, her eyes full of suspision but mostly concern. She knew her friend was up to something as usual. She didn't like it, but if there was any trouble, those who challenged her friend would have to answer to her. "Alright then..." then she whispered "Goodnight" knowing she wouldn't she Phantompaw again until morning, maybe even after her patrol with Flamestorm.
Phantompaw yawned, then slowly made her way to the apprentices' den to join her friend, looking over her shoulder twice to make sure that none of her littermates or parents could be seen, although she didn't care much if her father had seen her, since she somewhat doubted he would care. Flicking her tail as she slipped into the den, she lay in her nest, but she did not fall asleep. That was her plan though, for she wanted to sneak out at moon high and go practice things in secret. As she looked at Shinepaw, she wished she could tell her, but she wanted to have that as her own bit of quiet time. Everything else, she would share with the silver molly, after all, Shinepaw was her best friend.
Old April 13th, 2017, 03:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Phantompaw yawned, then slowly made her way to the apprentices' den to join her friend, looking over her shoulder twice to make sure that none of her littermates or parents could be seen, although she didn't care much if her father had seen her, since she somewhat doubted he would care. Flicking her tail as she slipped into the den, she lay in her nest, but she did not fall asleep. That was her plan though, for she wanted to sneak out at moon high and go practice things in secret. As she looked at Shinepaw, she wished she could tell her, but she wanted to have that as her own bit of quiet time. Everything else, she would share with the silver molly, after all, Shinepaw was her best friend.
ShinePaw sighed after another yawn, the sound muffled by clumps of moss and feathers. The Molly couldn't sleep, not without knowing what Phantompaw was up to. I totally understand if she wants quiet time to herself... ShinePaw kept one eye open to watch it all unfold.
Old April 13th, 2017, 11:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Instantly Larkkit lit up with joy. Just as you'd expect her to react. She almost started bounding towards the entrance when Heartpaw's words stopped her in her tracks. After running two full circles around the apprentice, she came to a halt in from of Heartpaw as the tone in her voice became serious. Larkkit nodded vigorously and anxious to get going, she started to trot in place. Her tiny paws shifted to and fro, kneading the ground beneath her as her tail waved in the air like a dog. The small kit was ready. She was so elated she got to do what she wanted for once. Larkkit knew she'd have to obey Heartpaw if she wanted to do this again, so she took a few deep breaths and calmed herself down before standing at Heartpaw's side like a little statue facing the entrance. She was ready. She was more than ready and it was written in the waves of excitement that radiated off the tortoiseshell kit.

The older cat looked down at her small companion, amused. Truth be told, she was almost just as excited for this; after all, it would be fun to venture out into the territory, sort of breaking the rules... technically she wasn't, but Larkkit was. If they were careful they wouldn't get caught. Otherwise? They could both be in trouble. Well, guess she'll be in more trouble then I will, technically. The smallest of smiles broke out over Heartpaw's features as she looked down once more at the now completely still kit beside her. This might be a mistake. After all, Larkkit wasn't able to defend herself and Heartpaw was barely able to. She didn't even know any real battle techniques yet! If something were to happen... would Heartpaw be blamed for it? "Remember: right beside me, the whole time." She repeated, her voice slightly sterner then before. The apprentice wasn't upset with her younger friend at all, she just wanted to make sure that point was completely clear. After all... she didn't want anything to happen. Taking a deep breath, Heartpaw padded from the apprentices' den, flicking her tail to tell Larkkit to follow.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 13th, 2017, 11:56 AM
questionmark

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenMoto View Post
"Yeah, I came from outside this place. The nice people here came and let me stay here instead of wandering around." I nod, shaking the dust out of my fur as I mat it back down, a small pawprint in the sand where I had been swirling the dirt.
“Cool! What was it like? Were you a kittypet?” he asked eagerly, looking up at Pathkit with wide eyes. That was just like him, always asking questions about everything. He gave her a cheerful, goofy grin, his now golden amber gaze bright. Once, they'd been deep blue, like that of all young kits, but they had gained their true color now that he was four moons. Bouncing up and down with eagerness, he had to keep from asking more questions so that she could ask the questions he'd already asked.

(His info can be found here)
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:05 PM
questionmark

Quote:
ShinePaw sighed after another yawn, the sound muffled by clumps of moss and feathers. The Molly couldn't sleep, not without knowing what Phantompaw was up to. I totally understand if she wants quiet time to herself... ShinePaw kept one eye open to watch it all unfold.
Waiting for what felt like forever, the silvery calico lay curled in her nest, her eyes open just a crack. She could hardly wait, but she stayed still, pretending to be asleep. Finally, she slowly got to her paws, hoping that everyone was asleep. She glanced towards Shinepaw, but made no move to go wake her friend. Instead, she tiptoed on silent paws out of the den, careful to wake no one, and raced into the territory, tail streaming out behind her.

(Wanna reply in the territory?)
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Waiting for what felt like forever, the silvery calico lay curled in her nest, her eyes open just a crack. She could hardly wait, but she stayed still, pretending to be asleep. Finally, she slowly got to her paws, hoping that everyone was asleep. She glanced towards Shinepaw, but made no move to go wake her friend. Instead, she tiptoed on silent paws out of the den, careful to wake no one, and raced into the territory, tail streaming out behind her.

(Wanna reply in the territory?)
ShinePaw decided to let her friend go. She curled up even tighter in her soft nest and eventually fell into a deep slumber, dreaming of juicy prey and the warm days of green-leaf that she and Phantompaw would get to spend together.

(Sure)
Old April 13th, 2017, 03:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
ShinePaw decided to let her friend go. She curled up even tighter in her soft nest and eventually fell into a deep slumber, dreaming of juicy prey and the warm days of green-leaf that she and Phantompaw would get to spend together.

(Sure)
Phantompaw trotted sleepily back into the apprentices' den, her blue eyes dulled with exhaustion. She'd given up trying to hunt, and had eventually settled with racing through the silent moors, the moonlight casting long, faded shadows wherever she went. But now, the apprentice was back. Flopping into her nest with a sigh, she wrapped her tail over her paws, closing her eyes. Her final thoughts before drifting off were of her regret for not taking Shinepaw with her, and then she was fast asleep.

Last edited by doghouse; April 13th, 2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 04:13 PM
questionmark

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Dustpaw
Phantompaw slipped on silent paws out of the apprentices' den. Her fur stuck up in all directions, and her ice blue eyes were dull with sleep. The scratch on her cheek had closed up mostly, and she'd washed out the dried blood from the white patch of fur. The pale calico colored molly sat down, shaking her fur as if she were a wet dog before glancing around. Last night, she'd snuck out of camp all night, and was trying to pretend not to be tired. After a moment, the apprentice started grooming her pelt, still watching her clanmates out of the corner of her eyes.