Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:38 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:34 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw perked his ears up and chuckled softly " no we're not alike . But we still look out for each other . And I bet your mom does " he meowed with a smile . He was happy to know that her parents were normal their mom was normal but their father ...their father liked him more then his sister their father despised wolfpaw. Wolfpaw on the other hand blinked and cackled her whiskers twitched " oh my dear petalpaw! You don't know what insanity is like . It can come in many forms . But mine hehe well I have voices in my head they keep me company along with my brother why as a matter of fact the voices are talking right now . One is the one you met before me! I'm the better one . Then the other ....is wolfpaw. Like I said ! Insanity comes in many forms . And your eyes are unique that is nothing to be called crazy " she meowed with a smile afterwards she was a rather mysterious cat you didn't know which was her true personality .
Petalpaw fluttered her eyes and tilted her head. She was trying to work out what Wolfpaw said to her, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized she still knew nothing about Wolfpaw's personality. Mudpaw, on the other hand, was easy to figure out, he never seemed to hide anything, though Petalpaw knew that was probably not true. She leaned forward, "I think it could be cured. If you have enough people around you who love you, the voices won't go away, but you can control them. You have Mudpaw, you can confide in him, and that will make life easier." She blinked, realizing she had said something very serious, as opposed to her normal chipper manner. "Your insanity isn't who you are, it's a part of you that can't be taken away, or else you wouldn't be you. Mudpaw loves all of you, not just one part of your mind. Right, Mudpaw?" Her nose twitched and she suddenly wanted to take a nap. She pulled her half-eaten bird closer to her and nibbled on it, wishing their conversation was a happier one.
Old April 11th, 2018, 09:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

His persistent apology annoyed Quailpaw. Yet she kind of liked that he wanted to apologize. But the she-cat didn’t let that thought show. It was too dangerous to her. Too dangerous to show any positive emotion towards another cat. Because she knew she’d get hurt eventually if she let herself start to think positively, to care about another cat. That’s what life was all about, wasn’t it? Trusting another and then getting hurt and broken because of it. “Well your dad sounds like a smart cat.” She meowed calmly, letting her eyes turn towards him. She gave credit to his father, taking no notice that he had tried to apologize once again. Her forgiveness would not come easily. But, she had already told him he didn’t need to apologize. That was her way of simply saying “you’re not forgiven.”

As Mercurypaw started talking about his family, Quailpaw’s thoughts drifted to her own, broken, scarred, prideful family. The family she had split apart with moons ago. Quailpaw didn’t understand how someone could love another cat so much. And the way Mercurypaw described how “he thought the world of his dad” confused Quailpaw even more. She’d never felt that way towards her dad, he died when she was young. And her mother was the most fox-hearted cat she’d ever met. Her adopted mother died soon after she was weaned off of milk, and her adoptive brother shut her out because of his grief. All of this taught Quailpaw one thing. Caring for another, loving another, letting someone know you, it all led to getting hurt, getting broken, and no happiness. “Mothers are never good cats.” She finally meowed after a few moments of silence.
Ah! Now he was getting somewhere! That sad sob-story about his Mother had really opened up a new conversational path, now Mercurypaw could get some information… the more she told him about herself, the more she would slowly start trusting him. And the more he “told” her about himself, the more she would feel like she knew him. Mercurypaw could tell as many lies as he wanted, just as long as they sounded believable enough - and so long as he had proof to back them up when she asked for it. ”They aren’t, are they? Mine was a real beast, like I said… I’m lucky to be alive now, really. She was never a nurturing cat, and… well… I’ll just say that my Dad got me out of there in time. Things could have gone from bad to worse.” The more hard-knock-life, sob-stories that he told, the easier it might be for her to identify with him. She seemed like the type of she cat who’d been through some hard stuff in her life, might as well take advantage of those things. ”What about your Mom? Mind telling me what she was like?”

He was already expecting a rude comment, and he would press a little harder and once she came close to snapping, he would back off until she was ready to talk again. It wasn’t hard, and it was certainly much nicer than pushing until someone broke… you really could catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Another idea came to mind, something Mercurypaw had heard long ago - asking someone to do a favor for you could actually make them like you more. Helping out, and all of that nonsense… or perhaps it was having someone ask, putting a little power in your paws. ”Actually, scratch the whole thing about your Mother. I know that has to be a painful subject for you. I was just going to ask… well, it’s a little embarrassing, but my hunting skills leave quite a lot to be desired. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and accompany me when I go out again? Maybe give me a few pointers?” It was doubtful she’d want to do it for nothing. Mercurypaw would be prepared to pay, if he needed to, but… right now he was counting on his charm to see him through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
(i am so sorry about how long this took, my personal life was getting really hectic at the time. )

Sagewhisker focused on Obsidiansky, he had her full attention. She laughed. It felt so much like the old times. Sagewhisker genuinely missed the two’s peaceful conversations, before all of this drama. Although, she knew that she wouldn’t trade anything for it to be like that again. . . but she definitely missed it. Besides, you can’t dwell on the past for the rest of your life.

She turned her attention back to Obsidiansky and laughed full heartedly. “Thanks, Obsidian. You saying that means a lot to mean. I mean, I tried to be the best mother I could to them, seeing as I didn’t really have any help raising them.” She smiled at Obsidiansky, this feeling that fluttered inside of her, she had not felt it in a long time. The feeling was quite indescribable, maybe content or happy, but not quite.Sagewhisker smiled and continued, “I’m not sure that would do much good against this cold, seeing as we both have short fur. Besides, I’m sure it will get warmer soon.” She meowed happily.Sagewhisker paused for a moment.

Maybe the two of them were meant to be friends for now. They got along much easier when they were friends and maybe it should just stay that way. Sagewhisker sighed and smiled. “You know uh. . . maybe I was wrong.” She paused for a moment. “Maybe we should just be friends, for now? I mean, uh we get along much better when we are. . .” She didn’t quite know how to word what she was saying, but she tried her hardest to explain.The words that Sagewhisker spoke might not have been what she was feeling, but that was truly what the molly believed at the time.
Some of Obsidiansky’s tension seemed to melt away without him realizing it as he smiled at Sagewhisker. Just being friends sounded great to him - in fact, it sounded more than great. It was perfect. ”Thank you, Sage. You’re the most understanding friend anyone could have, and I… I really appreciate you being so sweet through all of this. Just until I can figure things out.” Figuring things out was harder than it seemed. How was he supposed to figure out which she cat he wanted to spend the rest of his time with? Sagewhisker was pretty, funny, and smart. She’d been his best friend for a long time, and she’d already been through a lot… Obsidiansky didn’t know how he was supposed to hurt her. He couldn’t! But, he couldn’t hurt anyone else, either. Canineheart was… drop-dead gorgeous, to be honest, and she was funny and smart as well. She was more guarded than Sagewhisker was, but now? Now they were really good friends, and Obsidiansky wouldn’t want to hurt her either. Fawnskip? Fawnskip was gorgeous, independent, but there was something about her that didn’t quite rest easy with him. The dark tom was fairly certain he wouldn’t be spending the rest of his life with that she cat. And finally, there was Infernosky. The former deputy Obsidiansky had met when she had returned to the Clan with her companions. She was… incredible, to be honest. The tom wasn’t quite sure how to feel about her, though. His feelings for his friends were pretty clear, but the former deputy? Those feelings were strange, and just a little different than the ones for his friends. Maybe someday, somehow, he could figure it all out.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 11th, 2018, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The way Mothpaw saw it her social life was not bad at all. She had four best friends and some nice friends that she enjoyed hanging out with even if they were a sort of back-up for her when Lynxpaw, Larkpaw, Rowanpaw and Cloudedpaw weren't around. Being such a shy cat she had not expected herself to make so many friends in her apprenticeship. She had assumed she would have been so focused on her training and working hard there would be no reason to try for more friends. But now that she was an actual apprentice she was shocked at the way that her social life was compared with her training. It was not her fault it was going that way. Having friends was definitely due to her best friend Lynxpaw being "popular". Not doing well in training was entirely her mentors fault. Lynxpaw had helped her with basic hunting skills, but since he was often obsessed with his flirts, his boy best friends, and wooing Larkpaw [much to Mothpaw's discomfort] she had thought perhaps it was best to leave him alone. Mothpaw sighed and placed her head on her paws. She had just finished eating a mouse and since she hadn't seen any of her friends around she thought she might settle down for a meloncholly nap well waiting for her mentor to realize her existence. She knew it sounded to miserable to be true, and she knew she shouln't be letting it get to her but she was sensitive, she couldn't help it. Just as Mothpaw was about to close her eyes when she spotted Lynxpaw a while a way. She leaped to her paws and skipped away from where she had been lying. "Lynxpaw!" She purred.
A familiar voice floated into Lynxpaw’s ears as he was making his aimless way of hoping to bump into one of his friends - anybody really. It didn’t have to be any of his friends because Lynxpaw was quite certain that it was easy for him to make some. Most of the time, he found himself in the company of his closest male friends because he was a tom. Tom time was the best time. It made him unintentionally forget that before he was friends with Rowanpaw, Cloudedpaw, and Sandpaw - his best friend was a she cat; Mothpaw. His ears had flicked frequently, noting that gentle voice that he knew since kithood. This made Lynxpaw stop in his tracks, turning to give a smile towards Mothpaw. In all honesty, he thought she had been busy with training of some sort...then, he remembered that his mother was her mentor, and doubted that she been learning anything recently. However, judging by her attitude, something bright, Lynxpaw had returned a purr. “Heya, Mothy.” He greeted, bumping his head into her in an affectionate, friendly nuzzle. Intentions of locating his male friends tumbled out his mind when he ran into Mothpaw. “What’re you doing out here? Waiting for my mother?” He asked, then snorted. She’d be waiting for a while if she wanted Lemonspotted to appear. Lynxpaw had seen his mother lounging in the grass when he passed her before running into Mothpaw. Lynxpaw shrugged inwardly glad that he had a mentor who cared about making him a grand warrior someday. He felt bad for Mothpaw, however. She was such a brilliant Molly, tha she deserved much better than having his own mother as her mentor.

Old April 11th, 2018, 04:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw fluttered her eyes and tilted her head. She was trying to work out what Wolfpaw said to her, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized she still knew nothing about Wolfpaw's personality. Mudpaw, on the other hand, was easy to figure out, he never seemed to hide anything, though Petalpaw knew that was probably not true. She leaned forward, "I think it could be cured. If you have enough people around you who love you, the voices won't go away, but you can control them. You have Mudpaw, you can confide in him, and that will make life easier." She blinked, realizing she had said something very serious, as opposed to her normal chipper manner. "Your insanity isn't who you are, it's a part of you that can't be taken away, or else you wouldn't be you. Mudpaw loves all of you, not just one part of your mind. Right, Mudpaw?" Her nose twitched and she suddenly wanted to take a nap. She pulled her half-eaten bird closer to her and nibbled on it, wishing their conversation was a happier one.
Mudpaw smiled as he listened to petalpaw say those things happy to know that she isn't like every one else " of course I do. And besides all the best cats are mad " he meowed now looking at his sister who looked down then back at petalpaw with a wide smile " well thanks darling . But your right my voices will never go away they're like my friends in a way. But any ways enough about me . Have you heard any good stories or riddles ? " she meowed with a tilt of her head another smile on her face her tail twitched a few times I like this apprentice she's nice like me! You do realize your not real right? Just a voice . Oh sush! Stop being so negative about everything and one mouse brain. Grrr your the mouse brain here ! Guys shut up for once and let me take control! It's my mind not yours . your right dear it's not mine or his . It's ours mudpaw layed down with a yawn and a flick of his left ear he watched petalpaws sudden change in mood it did surprise him a bit she looked less energetic but it didn't bother him " what do you think your warrior name will be when you grow up? " he asked as he placed his head on his paws.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 11th, 2018, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Mudpaw smiled as he listened to petalpaw say those things happy to know that she isn't like every one else " of course I do. And besides all the best cats are mad " he meowed now looking at his sister who looked down then back at petalpaw with a wide smile " well thanks darling . But your right my voices will never go away they're like my friends in a way. But any ways enough about me . Have you heard any good stories or riddles ? " she meowed with a tilt of her head another smile on her face her tail twitched a few times I like this apprentice she's nice like me! You do realize your not real right? Just a voice . Oh sush! Stop being so negative about everything and one mouse brain. Grrr your the mouse brain here ! Guys shut up for once and let me take control! It's my mind not yours . your right dear it's not mine or his . It's ours mudpaw layed down with a yawn and a flick of his left ear he watched petalpaws sudden change in mood it did surprise him a bit she looked less energetic but it didn't bother him " what do you think your warrior name will be when you grow up? " he asked as he placed his head on his paws.
Petalpaw nodded sympathetically, "yeah, I get it. Stories? Not any that I remember, though most of the elders do tell great stories." She shrugged and smiled, rubbing her eyes and yawning, "I think all of the running around I've been doing has finally caught up with me." She shook her head violently, trying to wake herself up, "But I gotta stay awake in case the clan needs me!" The apprentice reached down and nibbled on the bird she was eating. When she heard Mudpaw's question, her ears perked up and her head tilted. She shrugged, "I dunno. Anything that Blazingstar gives me, I'll be happy to have! One day, I wanna become the deputy and be real strong! I wanna be a nice and strong deputy, just like Buttercupbreeze!" She giggled and pawed at the ground. "Don't you think her name is so pretty? Maybe I'll ask if I can have 'breeze' as my suffix, then StarClan will surely give me the strength of a deputy 'cause I'm honoring her," she rambled on, glancing around the clearing, hoping she might see the current deputy. Petalpaw laughed, "I look up to Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze, I wanna be just like both of them. They got such good hunting and fighting skills. That's why I wanna be the leader, so I can be nice and then I can tell everyone to be nice to you, Wolfpaw!" The young cat didn't realize how naive she sounded, though her heart was in the right place.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:32 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"i didn't mean it to come off like that! i just, just don't like cats talking about my family that way even if that cat is also apart of it. yes, bumbleleaf is strange and a dumbo a lot but could you put it in a kinder way?" stormglare asked, his patience starting to run thin. he was doing his best to keep his voice calm for the kit's sake and his mate's. "they.. they never hissed at you neither did i. i do not, beauty! you can't say i hate you because that is deciding how i feel. i love you. not hat- don't say that!" he replied, quickly. when she started to bite herself, stormglare time the next time she did and instead of letting her bite down on her fur, he put his paw there instead so she would bite his paw. "what? never! one, i hate water. i can't stand it. two, i wouldn't do that!" even if he wanted to, he wouldn't want to be exiled from windclan for starclan's sake.
"B-b-b-but I'm your mate and the Mommy of your kittens! I'm s-s-s-supposed to be the end a-a-a-a-ll be all of she-cats! And yet you love your eccentric of lower intelligence sister more then you love me! I would have died so your babies could be happy and healthy a-a-a-a-a-and you d-d-d-dd-don't e-e-ee-even t-t-t--try t-t-to c--c-care!" Gorsebird blubbered starting to hiccup cry and whimper about how much happier she'd bet he be if she would have died in labor, "T-T--T-T-They d--d-d-ddid h-h-h-hiss S-s-s-stormglare w-w-w-w-w-why dd--d-d-d-ddon't they l--l-l-ove me!?" She sputtered narrowly avoiding biting Stormglare as she began to bite her own fur ten times harder, "I-I-I-I-I w--w-w-want t-t-to d-d-d-ddrown now! T-t-t-t-that w-w-w-way y-y-y-you c--c-c-can f-f-find a pretty q-q--queen to b-bb-b-b-ecome your mate a-a-a-and o-o-oo-oour k-k-k-kkittens' canh-h-have a mother whose not a complete failure who can't do anything right and derserves to d-d-d-d-d--d-drown!"
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:28 PM

Quote:

Petalpaw nodded sympathetically, "yeah, I get it. Stories? Not any that I remember, though most of the elders do tell great stories." She shrugged and smiled, rubbing her eyes and yawning, "I think all of the running around I've been doing has finally caught up with me." She shook her head violently, trying to wake herself up, "But I gotta stay awake in case the clan needs me!" The apprentice reached down and nibbled on the bird she was eating. When she heard Mudpaw's question, her ears perked up and her head tilted. She shrugged, "I dunno. Anything that Blazingstar gives me, I'll be happy to have! One day, I wanna become the deputy and be real strong! I wanna be a nice and strong deputy, just like Buttercupbreeze!" She giggled and pawed at the ground. "Don't you think her name is so pretty? Maybe I'll ask if I can have 'breeze' as my suffix, then StarClan will surely give me the strength of a deputy 'cause I'm honoring her," she rambled on, glancing around the clearing, hoping she might see the current deputy. Petalpaw laughed, "I look up to Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze, I wanna be just like both of them. They got such good hunting and fighting skills. That's why I wanna be the leader, so I can be nice and then I can tell everyone to be nice to you, Wolfpaw!" The young cat didn't realize how naive she sounded, though her heart was in the right place.
Mudpaw twitched an ear he mrrowed in amusement he knew that petalpaw won't get to be deputy just by saying she wants to be and besides one she makes it sound all too easy and it probably won't happen just like that but he found the idea entertaining he imagined petalpaw as a leader ordering cats to be nice then a wide smile on his face could be seen as every cat in his little imagination yowled in horror or disagreement in being nice they would say in his mind " she's crazy! " or " she's torturing us! Starclan give us blazingstar back we can't handle being peaceful and nice it's killing us! " . Mudpaw snorted and giggled at his little scenario he came up with " you know it's not that easy petalpaw between you and other cats here id say that you'll have a chance in one to a million . But believing in things is a powerful thing . My with enough belief you might just cheat death itself . So keep that dream with you it might just come true . " he meowed with a flick of his tail " and yes buttercupbreeze is a unique and pretty name . And as for my warrior name I was thinking either mudpool or something more heroic . I always wanted to be one of those great hero's in the stories the elders tell . " he meowed his green eyes lit at the thought . Wolfpaw sat down and smiled " that's a very good goal to have petalpaw I'm sure it will help you excel in life . And she is a good deputy . Also that would be nice if everyone was nice but sadly we live in a timeline that's ...not as peaceful as far as I could tell " she meowed her tail wrapped around her front paws and she started humming a song which turned into slight singing " quietly he laughs he shaking his head creeps closer now....and softer than a shadow and quicker than flies " she sang .

Old April 12th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

A familiar voice floated into Lynxpaw’s ears as he was making his aimless way of hoping to bump into one of his friends - anybody really. It didn’t have to be any of his friends because Lynxpaw was quite certain that it was easy for him to make some. Most of the time, he found himself in the company of his closest male friends because he was a tom. Tom time was the best time. It made him unintentionally forget that before he was friends with Rowanpaw, Cloudedpaw, and Sandpaw - his best friend was a she cat; Mothpaw. His ears had flicked frequently, noting that gentle voice that he knew since kithood. This made Lynxpaw stop in his tracks, turning to give a smile towards Mothpaw. In all honesty, he thought she had been busy with training of some sort...then, he remembered that his mother was her mentor, and doubted that she been learning anything recently. However, judging by her attitude, something bright, Lynxpaw had returned a purr. “Heya, Mothy.” He greeted, bumping his head into her in an affectionate, friendly nuzzle. Intentions of locating his male friends tumbled out his mind when he ran into Mothpaw. “What’re you doing out here? Waiting for my mother?” He asked, then snorted. She’d be waiting for a while if she wanted Lemonspotted to appear. Lynxpaw had seen his mother lounging in the grass when he passed her before running into Mothpaw. Lynxpaw shrugged inwardly glad that he had a mentor who cared about making him a grand warrior someday. He felt bad for Mothpaw, however. She was such a brilliant Molly, tha she deserved much better than having his own mother as her mentor.

If there was anything Mothpaw had learned from apprenticeship was that toms liked their "tom time". There had been countless times when she had run into Lynxpaw and his boy best friends hanging out. She had felt like a fourth, and sometimes even fith wheel. They had always been play hunting with pebbles and sticks and rough housing and though Mothpaw enjoyed most of that stuff she could not stand it when they tussled around with warrior moves that she didn't know how to do. Sometimes she had even wondered if Lynxpaw was really her best friend. At least in their little group there was Larkpaw, despite the fact that Lynxpaw flirted with her she was a wonderful molly and Mothpaw respected her for it. However Mothpaw knew that no matter how much time Lynxpaw spent with his tom friends she knew that she would always be his best friend. He had tried to teach her how to hunt [probably he had copied Hunterfang with the teaching method] but she had learned somehting from it and might actually be able to hunt so that would mean being a half decent warrior. If not she could be a forever queen like her mother, though ahe thought that might be boring, [no offense to Fawnfern] but it just seemed boring. Anyway, he had helped her. "Waiting for her?" She asked, giggling at the thought, "She probably forgot I exist by now!" It was most likely, especially with the way Lemonspotted acted around everyone. Mothpaw shook her head to clear the thoughts of her mentor before speaking. "Anyway, what are you going to do today?"
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Mudpaw twitched an ear he mrrowed in amusement he knew that petalpaw won't get to be deputy just by saying she wants to be and besides one she makes it sound all too easy and it probably won't happen just like that but he found the idea entertaining he imagined petalpaw as a leader ordering cats to be nice then a wide smile on his face could be seen as every cat in his little imagination yowled in horror or disagreement in being nice they would say in his mind " she's crazy! " or " she's torturing us! Starclan give us blazingstar back we can't handle being peaceful and nice it's killing us! " . Mudpaw snorted and giggled at his little scenario he came up with " you know it's not that easy petalpaw between you and other cats here id say that you'll have a chance in one to a million . But believing in things is a powerful thing . My with enough belief you might just cheat death itself . So keep that dream with you it might just come true . " he meowed with a flick of his tail " and yes buttercupbreeze is a unique and pretty name . And as for my warrior name I was thinking either mudpool or something more heroic . I always wanted to be one of those great hero's in the stories the elders tell . " he meowed his green eyes lit at the thought . Wolfpaw sat down and smiled " that's a very good goal to have petalpaw I'm sure it will help you excel in life . And she is a good deputy . Also that would be nice if everyone was nice but sadly we live in a timeline that's ...not as peaceful as far as I could tell " she meowed her tail wrapped around her front paws and she started humming a song which turned into slight singing " quietly he laughs he shaking his head creeps closer now....and softer than a shadow and quicker than flies " she sang .
Petalpaw giggled, "I know I can do it! I'll do it for you, Wolfpaw! That way I can force everyone to be nice to you~" At the end of her sentence, she stomped on the ground violently. She shook her head and said, "when I become leader I'll have nine lives! Juuuuuust like Blazingstar!" She happily hopped in a circle, humming innocently. Suddenly she stopped. "I don't ever wanna become a queen. After all, a leader doesn't have time to care for kits. Besides, I would worry too much about my innocent children being brutally slaughtered in battle," she grinned gleefully, not realizing her tone had turned a bit violent. But before an eye could blink, she was chipper again, "you can be a great hero, Mudpaw, and I can be a great leader. Wolfpaw, what do you want to be? Wolfpaw?" She leaned closer and heard her singing a song. Suddenly she jumped up, "Oh! I know that one! One of the really old elders sang it, he said he heard it from when he was a loner. It was kinda creepy. It went like this:And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes. And I know that in the morning, I will wake up in the shivering cold." Petalpaw shuddered, remembering the creepy tone it had been sung with. "I don't really like that one," she commented happily.

Last edited by Liekki; April 12th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:

Petalpaw giggled, "I know I can do it! I'll do it for you, Wolfpaw! That way I can force everyone to be nice to you~" At the end of her sentence, she stomped on the ground violently. She shook her head and said, "when I become leader I'll have nine lives! Juuuuuust like Blazingstar!" She happily hopped in a circle, humming innocently. Suddenly she stopped. "I don't ever wanna become a queen. After all, a leader doesn't have time to care for kits. Besides, I would worry too much about my innocent children being brutally slaughtered in battle," she grinned gleefully, not realizing her tone had turned a bit violent. But before an eye could blink, she was chipper again, "you can be a great hero, Mudpaw, and I can be a great leader. Wolfpaw, what do you want to be? Wolfpaw?" She leaned closer and heard her singing a song. Suddenly she jumped up, "Oh! I know that one! One of the really old elders sang it, he said he heard it from when he was a loner. It was kinda creepy. It went like this:And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes. And I know that in the morning, I will wake up in the shivering cold." Petalpaw shuddered, remembering the creepy tone it had been sung with. "I don't really like that one," she commented happily.
:3 * thumbs up to you for knowing the song * )
Mudpaw laughed a bit " I can't wait to see you as a leader . Just imagine all the other cats they'll probably think your torturing them by forcing them to be nice . But it won't happen till I'm an elder probably . You have to be deputy first to get to be leader . And thanks . " He meowed then he looked at his sister and petalpaw with a tilt of his head his tail twitched and a shiver ran down his spine at the song hearing it from his sister to him wasn't a good thing . Wolfpaw blinked and looked at petalpaw she smiled with a pur " very good petalpaw . One of my favorite parts of it is , Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light . It's the purrrfect song of madness . But for what I want to be......I don't know " she meowed now looking down in sudden thought she didn't know who she was . so knowing what she wants to be is even harder . this is getting boring move aside ! Nope I think not mister rudepaw! Oh I'm sorry miss lovepaw would you like me to say please? What's going on is a good thing for our wolfpaw so don't ruin it mouse brain . What ever .

Closed Thread