Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2018, 02:51 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Was he kidding? He had got to be kidding. The mentioning that she could always learn to hunt out a pause in her groove. Learning to hunt for her was a large rejected idea. “Yeah...no, thank you.” It wasn’t her being bratty or snobbish in any way, but she seriously couldn’t hunt even if she tried. She would do her part by fetching fresh kill from the food pile to deliver it to another queen in need of the food. She wasn’t going to hunt herself. Albeit, she saw how other cats done it. The way they run and nab the prey between their teeth. She used to watch her own kits pretend to hunt leaves, and it warmed her heart if they were able to be amazing hunters. It warmed her heart that they could be better than her at everything and anything. While everyone else figured she might as well become a tom’s Subdued mate, and have him care for her, Fawnfern has too much fire in her to be a demurred wife. “If our kits are anything like you, I’m sure they’ll be amazing hunters. A lot amazing than I would ever be.” She purred, a little happy, her words were genuine. Weaselshade wasn’t in the nursery twenty-four-seven, but if he had been, he’d know that his son was exactly a lot like him. From his attitude to his nature to want to show-off and impress others. “Although,” she cleared her throat, shyly looking up at him. “Pretty sure I’m useless in any area that don’t deal with queens or kits. But, I’m not complaining. I raised three kits - alive! I’m a tough momma.” She giggled brightly, clearly happy with how their three turned out.

Weaselshade shrugged when she said Yeah, no thank you,, but then, being the weasel that he was named for, Weaselshade smirked. "Are you sure?" He asked, "I'm sure you'd be great at it, it's not like fighting." Weaselshade knew how much she hated the idea of fighting. Granted, sometimes it made him nauseous as well the molly's case was entirely different. She couldn't fight, and she didn't want to fight. He respected that though he knew that most other cats were not glad that she couldn't fight, or hunt. So many cats were rude about that and in a way he was trying to help her. Mostly he was trying to find himself something to do, he had been so bored lately, and teaching someone to hunt would be fun, at least he hoped so. It would at least be something. "Oh come on Fawn, you know they'll be amazing hunters," He purred, happy at the thought of their kits, "And I bet you would be to," He knew that Fawnfern was in the nursery all the time, but that didn't make her incapable of learning how to hunt. Any cat could hunt, it was instinct, some could just do it better because they had been taught. "Oh no one's denying that Fawn, but wouldn't you be a lot tougher if you could hunt?" He asked, smiling down at the molly.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 23rd, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 03:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
”Who are you calling fluffball, crazy?” The tom laughed, his face lighting up and teeth gleaming in a smile. He could only be like this around Adderheart. It was hard to see himself getting along with anyone else quite as well, because… after all, she’d pretty much rescued him from a life of crime, so to speak. He’d still be tricking other cats into doing what he wanted, and alone, and miserable if it wasn’t for her. Her onslaught of questions was almost enough to surprise him, but he’d been dealing with this for a while - he took each question in stride, and when she was finished talking, he took a deep breath and prepared to answer them all at once.

After all, he’d expect nothing less from her - it had been a long time, and it was natural to be curious. At least, it was natural for her. ”I’ve been working! I’m a warrior now, I’ve got all these new responsibilities and if I want an apprentice anytime soon I have to prove that I could handle one… and I’ve been fine, it hasn’t been the same without seeing you on a daily basis, but fine anyways… I eat and sleep just fine, Adder, but I want to make sure there’s enough food for everyone else - you know, the whole responsible warrior thing… no one ever messes with me, besides you on occasion - they don’t have the guts to - and the day that I find someone cool who can handle me is the day that all the rabbits sprout wings and fly away from WindClan.” He finished, putting a self-satisfied smirk on his maw.

He’d almost run out of air, but somehow, he’d managed to finish his answers without stopping. It was a strange thing to be proud of, but Pineneedle was proud of it anyways. Once he was able to catch his breath again (it turned out speaking that quickly took a lot out of you) he grinned at his friend and flopped down beside her, batting at her legs and side with his paws, green eyes sparkling in a cheerful manner. ”So what about you? All those questions apply to you too, y’know.” He mewed, rolling over onto his stomach, his ears pricking up and eyes fixing on her while he awaited his answers. He was expecting something more exciting - Pineneedle never really did anything, but Adderheart had been a warrior for longer than he had, and maybe something had happened in that time? It’d been a while since he’d last seen her, too.
"Crazy? Oh we're going down that route are we, batty?" She shot right back at him with a laugh that she felt had been stored for much too long. It felt good to finally laugh and smile again. Her body ached from the amount of work she had been doing, but it seemed dulled now that he was here. Dulled to the point she could actually mess around with him and not collapse due to exhaustion. And even as he answered her string of questions, she would continue to bat and bounce, not stopping for a second and yet hearing every single word he said in response.

Of course slowly she would stop, having worn down her extra energy, causing her to puff out and slowly sit back down in order to listen to the rest of his answers. Her head would nod and still her eager smile would remain, happy to hear that he'd been working hard on his duties as a warrior, just as she was doing. Her gaze would flicker to the ground for a moment as he made mention of it not being the same, not being able to see her daily. And she could agree with that, in fact, she felt quite guilty. Being so caught up in overachieving her duties, she had neglected to even try to find him around camp. It was her fault that they hadn't been able to see each other as often as both of them wanted. But that could change.
Then her gaze lifted back up as he moved on, grin returning as bright as ever. "Oh, what, you don't think I can handle you? Or do you think I'm not cool enough? Because I think it's you who can't handle me! And I'm definitely cooler than you!"

Seeing him flop down, she'd take the opportunity to pounce on him then roll off with a laugh, gently kicking at his back as if to prompt him to turn around and face her. Remaining laying down on her side, the side of her face pressed to the ground, she'd sigh out, nodding her head. It was her turn to share news.
"I can't say my news is much more different. I've been working a lot, daily, doing everything I can possibly do as a warrior. Hunting, patrolling, keeping apprentices in line even if I don't have one of my own yet. I take every patrol I can get my paws on, well into the night too. I don't really care if they give me an apprentice or not, I just want to show Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze how good of a warrior I am. I eat when I can and sleep when I can, but for the most part I'm working. No cat has really messed with me per-say, but sometimes I feel like the veteran warriors kind of criticize me behind my back. Might just be a feeling though, I'm not sure. I just want to be on their good side. And I talked to this one tom, really really skittish, but he's nice once you get to know him. Rookpatch I think his name was? Not sure, but he's alright. Not as cool as you though." Her eyes glimmered a bit; strange of her to give him a compliment, but for some reason she felt she wanted to make it known that she did think he was pretty cool. If only she could explain the slight knots in her stomach when she talked with him. Was it excitement or something more?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 24th, 2018, 09:52 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
SparrowPaw sat right behind WishPaw waiting for her to turn around. He’s never really talked to her, and wasn’t really so quick to decide to. He tapped the cats head with his fluffy tail.
"Screeeeep!" Wishpaw meowed. "I'll never go down badger! Fight me! Fight me!" She turned to see Sparrowpaw. " Oh. Whoopsie. " Her whiskers twitched with amusement.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old June 24th, 2018, 09:57 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Galaxy View Post

"Screeeeep!" Wishpaw meowed. "I'll never go down badger! Fight me! Fight me!" She turned to see Sparrowpaw. " Oh. Whoopsie. " Her whiskers twitched with amusement.
“Hello WishPaw.” He meowed smiling, “What you up to?” His whiskers twitched too, and he purred with excitement
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:11 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
“Hello WishPaw.” He meowed smiling, “What you up to?” His whiskers twitched too, and he purred with excitement
"Nothing much." Wishpaw said casually. "Except for the fact that I'm having my assessment soon!" She squealed into his ear.

Old June 24th, 2018, 12:13 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

"Nothing much." Wishpaw said casually. "Except for the fact that I'm having my assessment soon!" She squealed into his ear.
“Really?! That’s amazing!” He purred flicking the tip of his tail, “Do you know when?”
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:39 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
“Really?! That’s amazing!” He purred flicking the tip of his tail, “Do you know when?”
"Not exactly..." Wishpaw admitted. "But I think this might be my last moon!" She wiggled around happily.

Old June 24th, 2018, 12:40 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

"Not exactly..." Wishpaw admitted. "But I think this might be my last moon!" She wiggled around happily.
“Cool!” He meowed, “Wanna go out exploring with me?”
Old June 24th, 2018, 12:42 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
“Cool!” He meowed, “Wanna go out exploring with me?”
Wishpaw hesitated. "Depends. Explore where?"

Old June 24th, 2018, 07:49 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[[ open, sorry its so short!! ]]

hawkdive padded through the territory, his head lowered in a menacing manner. slowly, he raised it, tail flicking from side to side. his broad shoulders squared up, body tense as though he were ready for a fight. large paws beat against the ground with every step, fur glistening in the beaming sunlight. hawkdive's pupils were narrowed as he moved along, searching for something to frighten away the boredom he felt at that moment. even then, nothing would be as fun as ruining someone's life. but he had had enough of that recently, and truly was looking for someone to fight with. to dig his claws into and rip away at their flesh. yes, that was what he was really looking for.
Closed Thread