Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM

Old April 24th, 2019, 05:53 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Rosepaw startled awake. Another nightmare, she thought immediately, trying to calm herself down. She was shaking. Sweating. Trying to not think of her father plummeting to his death, or her mother bleeding out in the Medicine Cat's Den. She sighed. Tucked her paws under her tail. Wriggled closer to her brother.

Dawn light began to filter through the entrance not long after Rosepaw woke up. She would be needing to eat soon, she realized as her stomach let out an angry growl. "Psst," she hissed, prodding at her brother's flank. "I'm hungry."
Compared to his sister, Asterpaw had slept pretty peacefully. In fact, he was in deep sleep, so when Rosepaw poked at him, he didn't exactly wake up quickly. "Hmmff...?" He mumbled in response, slowly drifting into consciousness. He didn't really like being woken up and preferred to wake up on his own, but what could he do then? A yawn escaped his mouth, and you could tell the apprentice was still very tired and half-asleep. "...What?"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:56 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Compared to his sister, Asterpaw had slept pretty peacefully. In fact, he was in deep sleep, so when Rosepaw poked at him, he didn't exactly wake up quickly. "Hmmff...?" He mumbled in response, slowly drifting into consciousness. He didn't really like being woken up and preferred to wake up on his own, but what could he do then? A yawn escaped his mouth, and you could tell the apprentice was still very tired and half-asleep. "...What?"
Rosepaw watched patiently as her brother came to, flicking her tail every once in a while and prodding him gently to help him wake up. "Come on, I'm starving," she whined, a stark contrast from how she acted when she was around other cats. She would simply swallow any complaints she had and wait until she was alone, or alone with her brother, to even speak, let alone complain. But now, she was alone with Asterpaw, so she felt comfortable enough to voice what was bothering her.
Old April 24th, 2019, 06:59 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Rosepaw watched patiently as her brother came to, flicking her tail every once in a while and prodding him gently to help him wake up. "Come on, I'm starving," she whined, a stark contrast from how she acted when she was around other cats. She would simply swallow any complaints she had and wait until she was alone, or alone with her brother, to even speak, let alone complain. But now, she was alone with Asterpaw, so she felt comfortable enough to voice what was bothering her.
It was easy to tell that the ginger tom wasn't exactly a morning person. "Give me a moment..." He replied, another yawn escaping his mouth. Asterpaw laid there for a little bit longer before reluctantly getting up, stretching his front legs out. "I guess I'm a little hungry too," he sighed, although at that moment he'd rather go back to sleep for a little while longer. He wasn't usually this grumpy, but he was tired.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
It was easy to tell that the ginger tom wasn't exactly a morning person. "Give me a moment..." He replied, another yawn escaping his mouth. Asterpaw laid there for a little bit longer before reluctantly getting up, stretching his front legs out. "I guess I'm a little hungry too," he sighed, although at that moment he'd rather go back to sleep for a little while longer. He wasn't usually this grumpy, but he was tired.
Rosepaw smiled when Asterpaw finally got out of his nest, and she bounced on her toes impatiently, her tail twitching with every little bounce. She led the way to the entrance of the Apprentice's Den, but then hung back, waiting for Asterpaw to lead the way outside. She always did this; it was like her personality made a complete 180 as soon as she was out in the open.
Old April 26th, 2019, 06:01 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
������������������

The young tom was curled in his nest, squeezing himself into a tight ball, covering what parts of his face showed with his bushy tail. He still felt horrible, even after the battle ended, but at least his side didn't sting anymore. That was something good , he guessed. Timbers breathing was slow, like he was asleep, but the reality was, he would hold his breath for just a second, then let it go. He kept his breathing slow, because he didn't want to be bothered, or talk to. He didn't deserve to be talked to, letting out a sigh that could barely be heard. What would his mother do of she found out he'd went against his clan? She'd be disappointed for sure, but he would be to. He promised to be a good apprentice, he promised to help his clan! And what had he done? Hurt it.
It took timberpaw a few moments to realize he'd started crying softly, breathing uneven. He squeezed himself into a tighter ball, hoping it would help muffle his sobs.
He just wanted to see his nest friend, Doepaw. Or Dawnpaw. Or his mother, Deertail, even his father, he wanted to see the starclan tom he lover so much. But then again, why was he interested in starclan? He was going to the dark forest undoubtedly, for his deeds. He was a coward, he hid after killing someone just like Snowpaw said. Because Snowpaw was smarter than him, and knew more about the world, about pain, and so did dawn.
By this time, his sobs had become louder, breath hitching sharply now and then. He'd remembered when Dawnpaw ran from the clearing in the middle of the battle, along with quickfeather. He could only hope that she was ok, and didn't get hurt. Maybe she could cheer him up, he wasn't sure where doe was, or where his mother was. Pathetic Timberpaw thought with sorrow and disgust. Was he really so dependent on others, he needed someone who didn't even like him to cheer him up? "I'm sorry I'm not as good as I promised I would be mom." He choked out in a whisper, knowing his mother wasn't there, but it made him feel ever so slightly better.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 26th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
������������������

The young tom was curled in his nest, squeezing himself into a tight ball, covering what parts of his face showed with his bushy tail. He still felt horrible, even after the battle ended, but at least his side didn't sting anymore. That was something good , he guessed. Timbers breathing was slow, like he was asleep, but the reality was, he would hold his breath for just a second, then let it go. He kept his breathing slow, because he didn't want to be bothered, or talk to. He didn't deserve to be talked to, letting out a sigh that could barely be heard. What would his mother do of she found out he'd went against his clan? She'd be disappointed for sure, but he would be to. He promised to be a good apprentice, he promised to help his clan! And what had he done? Hurt it.
It took timberpaw a few moments to realize he'd started crying softly, breathing uneven. He squeezed himself into a tighter ball, hoping it would help muffle his sobs.
He just wanted to see his nest friend, Doepaw. Or Dawnpaw. Or his mother, Deertail, even his father, he wanted to see the starclan tom he lover so much. But then again, why was he interested in starclan? He was going to the dark forest undoubtedly, for his deeds. He was a coward, he hid after killing someone just like Snowpaw said. Because Snowpaw was smarter than him, and knew more about the world, about pain, and so did dawn.
By this time, his sobs had become louder, breath hitching sharply now and then. He'd remembered when Dawnpaw ran from the clearing in the middle of the battle, along with quickfeather. He could only hope that she was ok, and didn't get hurt. Maybe she could cheer him up, he wasn't sure where doe was, or where his mother was. Pathetic Timberpaw thought with sorrow and disgust. Was he really so dependent on others, he needed someone who didn't even like him to cheer him up? "I'm sorry I'm not as good as I promised I would be mom." He choked out in a whisper, knowing his mother wasn't there, but it made him feel ever so slightly better.

The sunlit sky was a deep shade of pink,orange and yellow notifying the cream Molly it was sunrise but she ignored the fact she had been gone from camp since moonhigh."...".Dawn'Paw couldn't speak, she couldn't think, she couldn't move. She just sat there with her blue eyes that looked lifeless, small blood stains still remained on her pelt.'...Maybe....if I just stay here....I could just...run away from all this...'.She thought as she looked at the sky, she closed her eyes but was met with the same thing, all she could see or more precisely remember was the looks on Timber'Paw, Snow'Paw and, well a certain she cats face.Dawn'Paw started trembling a bit, she felt like crying again but she forced the event of the night before away as she gave a shaky sigh, she stood up.
"...I better get back...before I become the cause of another problem...".
She mumbled, she wasn't exactly talking to anyone in particular but she wanted to boost her confidence, she padded towards camp, each step became more reluctant and shaky then the first.'W....Why does it even matter if I go back anyway....'.Despite thinking that two cats popped into her head, Timber'Paw and Snow'Paw, The two cats who have, for some reason, stuck by her side."I really am weak...I found things I care about? Heh..how pathetic of me...".she laughed a little feeling pathetic,she blocked off her feelings as she strode into camp, face blank, as soon as she entered the clearing she could feel the glares of her Clanmates bore into her.Dawn'Paw took a sharp turn as she entered the Apprentice den , luckily it was empty, or that's what she thought.'Wait...What's that sound?'.Hearing muffle sobs she looked to the very back of the den cautiously, seeing who it was made her face retort from a blank slate to concern.'He's crying...And...It's my fault...'.She got a slight pang pierce her chest, she had never felt this before.Not knowing what to say she slowly curled up next to the Timber'Paw, trying to comfort him with her warmth.
"....Timber...".
Her voice shook slightly as she mumbled his name softly, she looked like a wreck and so did Timber'Paw.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 06:53 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 06:56 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
The sunlit sky was a deep shade of pink,orange and yellow notifying the cream Molly it was sunrise but she ignored the fact she had been gone from camp since moonhigh."...".Dawn'Paw couldn't speak, she couldn't think, she couldn't move. She just sat there with her blue eyes that looked lifeless, small blood stains still remained on her pelt.'...Maybe....if I just stay here....I could just...run away from all this...'.She thought as she looked at the sky, she closed her eyes but was met with the same thing, all she could see or more precisely remember was the looks on Timber'Paw, Snow'Paw and, well a certain she cats face.Dawn'Paw started trembling a bit, she felt like crying again but she forced the event of the night before away as she realised a shaky sigh, she stood up.
"...I better get back...before I become the cause of another problem...".
She mumbled, she wasn't exactly talking to anyone in particular but she wanted to boost her confidence, she padded towards camp, each step became more reluctant and shaky then the first.'W....Why does it even matter if I go back anyway....'.Despite thinking that two cats popped into her head, Timber'Paw and Snow'Paw, The two cats who have, for some reason, stuck by her side."I really am weak...I found things I care about? Heh..how pathetic of me...".she laughed a little feeling pathetic,she blocked off her feelings as she strode into camp, face blank, as soon as she entered the clearing she could feel the glares of her Clanmates bore into her.Dawn'Paw took a sharp turn as she entered the Apprentice den , luckily it was empty, or that's what she thought.'Wait...What's that sound?'.Hearing muffle sobs she looked to the very back of the den cautiously, seeing who it was made her face retort from a blank slate to concern.'He's crying...And...It's my fault...'.She got a slight pang pierce her chest, she had never felt this before.Not knowing what to say she slowly curled up next to the Timber'Paw, trying to comfort him with her warmth.
"....Timber...".
Her voice shook slightly as she mumbled his name softly, she looked like a wreck and so did Timber'Paw.

The dusty brown on wrapped his tail around him more as he heard light pawsteps, coming into the den. He let out one last sob, holding his breath after. He didn't want whoever came into to know he'd been crying, that wasn't cool, in his opinion. He shuffled slightly feeling the feline lay down, ears folding back slightly. He felt himself perk up at the familiar voice, Dawn? "..D..Dawn?" he stammered out, voice cracking in the process.
He thought she'd ran away. Maybe quickfeather got her to come back! He peaked out from behind his tail slightly, catching a glimpse of the cream molly. Worry struck, seeing her. She looked like a complete wreck! What happened to her?! Timber thought, eyes widening.
The tom felt like he was gonna start sobbing again, water building up in his eyes. He opened his mouth, nothing coming out, before a few times. "Wha- what happened?" He croaked, moving his tail a bit more so he could see the molly better. Timberpaw blinked a few times, hoping to rid of the tears behind his eyes.

Old April 26th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

The dusty brown on wrapped his tail around him more as he heard light pawsteps, coming into the den. He let out one last sob, holding his breath after. He didn't want whoever came into to know he'd been crying, that wasn't cool, in his opinion. He shuffled slightly feeling the feline lay down, ears folding back slightly. He felt himself perk up at the familiar voice, Dawn? "..D..Dawn?" he stammered out, voice cracking in the process.
He thought she'd ran away. Maybe quickfeather got her to come back! He peaked out from behind his tail slightly, catching a glimpse of the cream molly. Worry struck, seeing her. She looked like a complete wreck! What happened to her?! Timber thought, eyes widening.
The tom felt like he was gonna start sobbing again, water building up in his eyes. He opened his mouth, nothing coming out, before a few times. "Wha- what happened?" He croaked, moving his tail a bit more so he could see the molly better. Timberpaw blinked a few times, hoping to rid of the tears behind his eyes.
Dawn'Paw spoke in another soft tone, which was very much unlike her."Yes...It's me...".Seeing him look at her She felt guilt get to her,He looked horrible,she went to say something but his question cut her off."...N-Nothing happened...Forget about me, How about you...Are you okay?".She asked slowly, her voice was a little shaky,she once again felt another pang of guilt seeing him trying to find the words. She didn't know what to do anymore, so many things had happened, no matter what she did nothing changed, nothing got better, no one saw her, no one looked at her.
No One Cared
That last thought made her feel empty inside, she felt like crying but she forced herself to blink back the tears, she let out a small sigh as she looked at Timber'Paw."...I'm sorry...If I wasn't so weak and useless I would of stopped you-I could of stopped you but...I-I lost control of my emotions...In the end- I jUsT eNd Up HuRtInG eVeRyOnE!".Her voice cracked as she sudden felt tears come out,she turned her head away from the Tom trying to hide her face, she didn't want him of all cats to see her like this- to see her vulnerable.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 07:58 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw spoke in another soft tone, which was very much unlike her."Yes...It's me...".Seeing him look at her She felt guilt get to her,He looked horrible,she went to say something but his question cut her off."...N-Nothing happened...Forget about me, How about you...Are you okay?".She asked slowly, her voice was a little shaky,she once again felt another pang of guilt seeing him trying to find the words. She didn't know what to do anymore, so many things had happened, no matter what she did nothing changed, nothing got better, no one saw her, no one looked at her.
No One Cared
That last thought made her feel empty inside, she felt like crying but she forced herself to blink back the tears, she let out a small sigh as she looked at Timber'Paw."...I'm sorry...If I wasn't so weak and useless I would of stopped you-I could of stopped you but...I-I lost control of my emotions...In the end- I jUsT eNd Up HuRtInG eVeRyOnE!".Her voice cracked as she sudden felt tears come out,she turned her head away from the Tom trying to hide her face, she didn't want him of all cats to see her like this- to see her vulnerable.
He felt his heart shatter into small pieces seeing Dawnpaw start crying. He didn't know why he felt so hurt when he saw the molly sob, but he did. He faced her, eyes wide with worry, "..Dawn.., it's not your fault!..I..If I hadn't been so dumb, none of this would've happened..a..and you're not weak or useless!" He stammered, pain in his tone. She shifted slightly, putting his bushy tail on the mollies back in a comforting way.
"You're... tough!" he said, slightly red eyes softening with a frown.

Last edited by furrensic; April 26th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old April 26th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

He felt his heart shatter into small pieces seeing Dawnpaw start crying. He didn't know why he felt so hurt when he saw the molly sob, but he did. He faced her, eyes wide with worry, "..Dawn.., it's not your fault!..I..If I hadn't been so dumb, none of this would've happened..a..and you're not weak or useless!" He stammered, pain in his tone. She shifted slightly, putting his bushy tail on the mollies back in a comforting way.
"You're... tough!" he said, slightly red eyes softening with a frown.
Dawn'Paw looked back at Timber'Paw."I-It is my fault...I should have talked you and Snow'Paw out of being stupid...".She mumbled as she tried to avoid his gaze, hearing what he said her eyes widen slightly before she spoke weakly, sniffling a little."...N-no...I'm not...I only act that way...I-I wish I was more like you,Timber your considerate, sweet, positive...Kind-hearted...".She still had a few tears coming out before Dawn'Paw looked at him a soft but sad smile forming on her face unlike her fake smiles this was a real genuine smile, the fist one she had ever given to a cat in moons."There are so so many things I like and envy about you...But look at me...can you really say I'm all those things after what happened?....I was the mistake of a relationship that was never meant to be...". Her last words reformed a memory from her kithood, this wasn't this first time she had said this, she just looked at Timber'Paw softly but in a sad manner.

RP Tracker