Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Zei
Today 07:48 AM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Zei
Today 07:47 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:46 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 07:39 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 07:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2021, 09:14 AM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Who let the Dogs Out [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw was pacing in her spot and she pricked her ears when she heard paws thumping towards her. She turned her gaze to the sounds and spotted Skyleap with a pack of dogs behind her. Bracing her paws, Whitepaw shot forward to take the pack from Skyleap and Whitepaw ran as fast as she could to the next spot where she knew the attack was waiting. Whitepaw felt hot breath on her back legs but she kept running.
Skyleap stopped running. She watched Whitepaw, willing her to be okay.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:13 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @~Fierceclaw~, @Undertaker

>Whisperpaw<
Whisperpaw hunkered down in the last spot, silently wondering how he'd ended up all the way ahead when he'd asked to start them off, but he wasn't complaining about it. The runner should have been coming up soon, he could hear the baying of the hounds close by - and there she was!

...aaaand there she went. What was she doing?! With a hiss Whisperpaw bolted from his hiding place, trying to catch up to her. "Stop!" he shouted at her. "Fall back! I'll take over from here!" Had she forgotten he was there or something? Snarling, he pushed past her, leading the dogs on, trying to stamp down the thrumming of his heart. He was fast - he could lead them to the ambush lying in wait. These beasts wouldn't get their jaws around him, not on his watch.

Last edited by dino.; May 8th, 2021 at 02:15 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 01:31 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike desperately wanted to attack right then and there, but she had to wait until Finchwhisker said. "Berrypaw?" she asked. She wanted to make sure her apprentice fought with her. @Puddle~ @Stormpoppy
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old May 8th, 2021, 02:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Berrypaw

Berrypaw quickly joined her mentors side, ready. She was ready to due, if necessary.

// @ChillCat

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 8th, 2021, 02:21 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud was crouched down, unmoving like a rock, only her slight breathing showing that she was alive. She slowly swiveled her head around. “Are The fighters from my group all here?” She whispered quietly.

{The fighters are Grimhound, Badgerpaw, Ashenpaw, and Tigerlily. Hopepelt and Gingerpaw are with the med cats. @spade @Angelique @Jackpot @Exis @Lavender'fur @Rockfall
Gingerpaw nodded, crouched down and ready to go.
Old May 8th, 2021, 02:23 PM

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw was surprised to see Whisperpaw and she was willing to keep running but her instinct made her hide and watch the pack follow Whisperpaw. She felt bad. She had forgotten about Whisperpaw. Whitepaw sighed and started to go back to the rest of the clan waiting for the pack.
Old May 10th, 2021, 09:29 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

The drumming of the dog's pawsteps were in beat with Brackenpaw's racing heart. She crouched lower, tensing her muscles. Almost ready to run.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[So I'd like to get this wrapped up in the next few days, cause we may be doing another event with WindClan next week. So I'm derailing the plan to jump into the action]
The pups at the head of the pack let out loud quick yaps as they hounded after the fleeing cat. The older members hard on their tails, they closed in on the patrols' location. The whole pack came to a halt when two of the pups veered off track to go sniff around the bushes. Their noses pointed towards the sky.

Dawnstar spat angrily from where she was crouching behind the looming giant of a tree, that's not where they were supposed to be. Of course, they just had to catch their scent before they reached the other two patrols. She gestured frantically with her tail for her patrol to fall back deeper into the shadows but didn't get far before a wet snot came poking around the trunk she was hiding behind.

"Fox-dung." She cursed, enraged, reflexes had her striking out with a sharp powerful blow, the loud howl of pain followed by the spurt of warm blood across her face had her smiling despite her growing temper when her claws struck the dog's nose. "Attack." She let out the yowl, damning her plans when the other mutts instantly darted over to her and her patrol.

"Move," the leader snarled to her patrol, dipping beneath one of the large dog's front legs to rack claws along the underbelly, grinning as blood spurted from the deep lacerations. Slipping in the crimson-stained grass when teeth clamped around one of her hind legs, Dawnstar dug her claws into the ground but her claws obtained no traction and she dragged her out from underneath howling mutt by another dog.

"Let go!" An explosive back kick emphasized her words and freed her from the fanged grip, but her center of balance was thrown off as she knocked off her paws by a floppy-eared cur with a nasty set of fangs that ripped into her shoulder, she let out a caterwaul, more pissed then in pain, she latched her fangs into the dog's chin, scratching at his chest and ears, in an attempt to free herself. She paid no attention to the small teeth ripping at one of her ears as another smaller dog joined in, she was more interested in getting her shoulder free.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:57 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Swiftpounce leaped into battle. He sliced a dog’s ear, but it returned with a blow to the side. He yowled, and attempted to leap onto the dog’s back.
@Undertaker

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:58 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

Buckpaw snarled and leaped at a pup without hesitation, he locked into it’s shoulder with his fangs and managed to claw its flank. He growled as he felt small jaws snap at his ear and sprang away. He quickly leapt back into action, clawing the pups face, despite it snapping at his paws.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Closed Thread