Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:03 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:01 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner's ears snapped up as her gaze shot to Thornpelt. "I, erm, thank you?" Her fur was heating up uncomfortably, and she shifted from paw to paw. I guess we both have the tendency to accidentally speak our thoughts, then.
Thornpelt's pelt grew hotter as he murmured, "S-sorry.. I didn't mean to actually speak that.." He said the last part jokingly, trying to make himself feel less awkward.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt's pelt grew hotter as he murmured, "S-sorry.. I didn't mean to actually speak that.." He said the last part jokingly, trying to make himself feel less awkward.
Flarerunner gave a soft laugh. "I know how you feel," she murmured sheepishly. She found her head lowering as her embarrassment grew, as if by making herself shorter she could disappear.

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner gave a soft laugh. "I know how you feel," she murmured sheepishly. She found her head lowering as her embarrassment grew, as if by making herself shorter she could disappear.
Thornpelt gave her a soft smile, "Could you do something for me?" He purred, trying to stifle a laugh, "Can you stop being so adorable?" The tom asked, his eyes bright with laughter.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt gave her a soft smile, "Could you do something for me?" He purred, trying to stifle a laugh, "Can you stop being so adorable?" The tom asked, his eyes bright with laughter.
Flarerunner's eyes widened, and her head shot back up. "Adorable? I am not adorable!" She stated firmly. "I'm a force to be reckoned with!" She meowed, somewhat joking. It was true, she was a good opponent in battle, but she didn't feel exactly fierce around Thornpelt. She met his gaze, her eyes sparkling humorously, but her ears stayed flattened against her head. Adorable? He thinks I'm adorable? Well, that's a new way to describe me.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 9th, 2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post

"I do trust you Heartkit." Rainkit said as he sat down and pawed at the ground looking a little uncomfortable. (Rainkit the awkard tom) "I guess some things are better said for another time." He glanced away breaking the gaze that they were sharing, and was now analyzing the sky. Yes, while most kits played and gossiped he was one to examine the weather and watch for little things, like who's ginger fur is at the camp entrance. His ears twitched up at they got onto the topic of clans. "Friends in other clans?" Rainkit looked back at her with a bewildered expression, the same look be probably would have given her if she sprouted wings. "I only have one friend in Windclan, what would make you think i'd have any in a rival clan? If we all wanted to work together then we'd have to decide who the new leader is, the deputy, the medicine cat, and I'm sure that if the leaders are as selfish as they are now they wont be too quick to give up their power." His yellow eyes became strangely serious as he examined Heartkit. "You don't agree with me." He guessed, "We started as enemies we will always stay enemies. So instead of trying to negotiate peace we should take a chance and use time to our advantage by striking first!" Rainkit hadn't realized the ferocity in his voice until he had finished his rant. Suddenly he didn't want to explore anymore or find out about the fire, he just wanted to know her response.
Heartkit looked a little worried and she recoiled slightly, her ears going backwards and pinning themselves against her head, and for a moment she actually looked like she was going to cry before she stopped and straightened her posture. Although Rainkit was still larger than her, she was almost as big as him when she straightened upwards and made herself look as big as possible. "That might be true. But we don't need to wipe each other out!" She mewed, her expression worried. She realized the logic in Rainkit's argument. It was true that the leaders of the Clans, being as selfish as they were at the moment, probably wouldn't be quick to give up their power. It was also true that the Clans probably would always be enemies. But still, shouldn't there be some way that we can be separate Clans and have peace? Like, what if we were to help each other out when we needed it? We would all be stronger, but we would still be separate Clans! Heartkit thought, a worried look coming over her face once more. "And besides, why do we have to be enemies? Why shouldn't we have peace?" Heartkit asked, with a sigh. She couldn't see why the leaders wanted power and control so badly. Why couldn't they just talk things out, and still have their power without bloodshed? She couldn't understand it at all. Still, it seemed that Rainkit did, and she waited for his reply. Perhaps he would be able to explain this strange thing to her in a way that made sense.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner's eyes widened, and her head shot back up. "Adorable? I am not adorable!" She stated firmly. "I'm a force to be reckoned with!" She meowed, somewhat joking. It was true, she was a good opponent in battle, but she didn't feel exactly fierce around Thornpelt. She met his gaze, her eyes sparkling humorously, but her ears stayed flattened against her head. Adorable? He thinks I'm adorable? Well, that's a new way to describe me.
Thornpelt laughed, "Oh of course you are." He purred jokingly, bumping her shoulder gently with a grin. "Please, don't kill me." The tom purred dramatically, dropping to the ground and rolling over.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt laughed, "Oh of course you are." He purred jokingly, bumping her shoulder gently with a grin. "Please, don't kill me." The tom purred dramatically, dropping to the ground and rolling over.
Flarerunner laughed, pouncing on Thornpelt and making sure to hold his shoulders down. "I dunno, I kinda feel like killing you," she teased, narrowing her eyes playfully.

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner laughed, pouncing on Thornpelt and making sure to hold his shoulders down. "I dunno, I kinda feel like killing you," she teased, narrowing her eyes playfully.
Thornpelt smiled, "Flarestar please, let me live." He purred dramatically, his eyes filled with laughter. He wriggled under her but found that he couldn't escape.
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit didn't really have anything to respond to what she had said, although his maw opened and closed as though he did, and actually looked rather stupid for a moment before he stopped, his teeth gritted as he did so. As Adderpaw should have guessed, Pinekit did not like being told what to do, although in this case...just this once...perhaps it was alright. She was only looking out for him, after all...her goal here was not to make him feel inferior, or as though he were unable to do something himself, she was simply trying to protect him. "Yeah. Alright, Adderpaw...I won't go in the territory. Promise." Pinekit mewed with a slightly defeated sigh. He didn't like the outcome of the situation, although he knew it would most likely make Adderpaw happy. Besides, you could always sneak out and- no! No, I said I was giving that stuff up and I meant it, Pinekit thought to himself, with a fierce lash of his tail. He was unsure of where his position was currently, and because of this he was slightly worried. And with the pressure on him with the new leader, giving up his old ways, worrying about Adderpaw as well as himself and wondering if she was really going to forgive him, as in give him a whole new start, it was harder for him to focus on everything at once. He was more worried about her then himself at the moment; after all, he had taken care of himself for a long while and he knew that he was perfectly capable of doing so. What worried him was the fact that Adderpaw had no friends in the apprentices' den, no one to look out for her there, and besides she had no mentor...the whole thing was disturbing to Pinekit, and he was especially looking forwards to becoming an apprentice so that he could look out for her. That's nonsense, though...you know Adderpaw is more than capable of protecting herself and besides, she's smart. She can definitely take care of herself, right? Pinekit thought, glancing over towards his friend. His comfort about making eye contact with her had grown, and he was feeling much, much better all of a sudden. For a moment, his sage hues seemed to sparkle with an inner light and he looked nearly innocent, as though he had always just been some random kit who had never done anything wrong.

Funnily enough, anyone who had seen him in that moment would most likely have thought that of him. It was almost humorous for Pinekit to think of, and he laughed quietly to himself, his head shaking with silent laughter as he did so. "So...you're saying that if I- if I give everything up, my whole world...everything I'm used to...then I'll probably turn out alright? Y-you're saying that I've just got to learn to adapt to something new?" Pinekit asked with a start, his laughter stopping and alarm growing in his sage hues as he looked at Adderpaw worriedly, anxiety growing in his hues as he did so. "Can...can you help me?" He asked in a low voice. Now help was something that Pinekit was not accustomed to asking for. If he wanted something from someone, he didn't ask them for it; he took it from them. He couldn't remember the last time he had asked for help, and the words sounded strange coming from his maw. Pinekit cleared his throat, looking awkwardly away from her, scuffing at the ground with one chocolate brown paw, his mind reeling with what he had just asked. Help. I just asked her for help. There's nothing wrong with that, everyone needs help. Pinekit thought, trying to convince himself that his thoughts were true as he did so. He was a little worried at the anticipation of Adderpaw's answer, and he seemed to be holding his breath as he did so, his tail tip twitching anxiously back and forth, sage hues rising up to meet her own and he appeared to be almost searching her for any sign of anything familiar. Unfortunately for him, it would probably be a while before Adderpaw would be back to the happy, energetic, laughing young apprentice that he knew, and he was going to have to...adapt. Pinekit hated change, almost more than anything else, although Adderpaw had been one exception. Something that he had been willing to change for. Besides, if he hadn't changed for her, it would have been someone else. No, it was better that this had happened now, while he was still young and not quite as stuck in his ways as he could have been, rather than when he was older and more used to his stubborn, deceitful ways. "I mean, we don't have to...it's really up to you, I suppose...because...because it's partly my fault you're not in a good mood, and- and I'd like to do whatever you like to do." Pinekit mewed hastily, noting Adderpaw's crestfallen look. He knew that if he didn't make her feel wanted by him, he would probably end up letting her slip away, even after all his work to keep her as his friend and perhaps...perhaps even his best friend. He wasn't sure, although since she was his only friend, and the only one he had ever bothered to change for, he supposed that counted her as his best friend.
A silent voice in her told her that he was going to object, that he would simply give up on trying to be her friend anymore and just leave her and do what he wanted, it was the same voice that said he was still lying, that he just wanted to use her, it was an inferior voice that she was mostly attempting to ignore because she didn't want to believe that it was right. She wanted to believe that he was telling her the truth, that he wanted to be her real friend now instead of what he had originally planned. Ear swiveling as she heard what he said, she couldn't help but smile a bit to hear that he promised, her head turning to look over at him, a glimmer of happiness there. It was clear that she appreciated him saying that, she believed him and she believed him fully.
"Hey, it won't be so bad, we can still play and talk in camp!" Mewed the she-cat, flicking his shoulder with the tip of her tail, swiveling her head around to survey the camp again before looking back at Pinekit. She felt in a slightly better mood now and began to pat at a tuft of grass that was in front of her paws, batting it before ripping it out of the ground and sending it fluttering towards the dark-furred kit, grinning a bit. "I'm sure we can think up some interesting things to do for a whole moon! There's all sorts of possibilities!"
Why am I even trying to console him? Thought that small voice in her head again, immediately causing her to look agitated which was a strange and sudden switch of her demeanor. Because he's my friend, that's why! He's changing his ways for me, he came clean, he's my friend, that's why I'm trying to make him feel better about staying inside the camp. And that's why I want him staying in the camp at all. I care about him, he's my only friend! Huffing out, she shook her head a bit, beating the small voice into submission, wishing it would just go away. She believed Pinekit. That voice had no reasoning behind it and it was agitating to her, though immediately she noticed that her facial features were brought about to a scowl and relaxed them, snorting a bit in amusement and offering an apologetic smile, not offering a comment as to why she had looked that way and wishing that he wouldn't question her on the look either.

The conversation moved on and Pinekit's reply caused her to flatten her ears and lower her head a bit, glancing away in an almost guilty fashion, realizing that it was big task to ask of the kit and well, in a way, was it even fair for her to ask that big of a change for him? "I-I.. I know it's a lot to ask.." She mewed quietly, averting her gaze before blinking a bit in surprise and looking back at Pinekit as he asked for her help. Is he.. Wait is he actually going to do this.... All for just.. Me? If that wasn't proof that he was actually attempting to be her friend now, then she didn't know what was. In that moment, Adderpaw became as positive as ever that Pinekit was telling the truth, that he wanted to be her friend, that voice from earlier was eliminated with that final drop of evidence and she offered a bright smile, more like her old self. "Of course Pinekit, of course I'll help, that's.. That's what friends are for!" Adderpaw purred out, unable to contain her happiness. The apprentice was sure of herself now, she knew that he wasn't tricking her anymore, that he was going to continue to be her friend, that he was going to stick by his word. She knew it. Overwhelming happiness surged through her like a tsunami of honey, warm and comforting. "No, no, I wouldn't mind sitting here and talking, it's a pretty nice day out anyways, lots of sun." Mewed the she-cat, settling down into the grass with a slight yawn, stretching her forepaws out in a comfortable fashion and looking over at her friend with her usual bright and relatively excited eyes.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt smiled, "Flarestar please, let me live." He purred dramatically, his eyes filled with laughter. He wriggled under her but found that he couldn't escape.
Flarerunner's tail twitched as she held in a laugh. "You threaten Windclan, rogue! And as clan leader, it's my duty to protect the clan!" She hadn't played like this since she was a kit, tumbling around the nursery and playing 'Protect the Clan' with the other kits in the nursery. Funny how all it takes is a tom to make me feel as playful as a two moon old kit!

Closed Thread