Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old April 10th, 2018, 09:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Toren watched her long enough to observe her make her movement and a moment later returned his gaze on the hare. It had heard the rustling in the undergrowth, which was exactly what Toren had wanted. So far, his quickly-formed plan was working as desired. The prey sat up straight, it's pink nose twitching and tiny eyes darting too and fro in search of who had made the noise. Quickly, the tom cat rose up from his crouch and threw up mud in his wake as he pushed off form the ground. A thrill shivered through him and a guttural sound echoed in his throat as he lurched toward the hare. It took one look at the fierce, wild looking cat and race day off in a blind terror toward Tori. Toren leaped after the animal and chased it toward his hunting partner, hoping dearly that she was alert and ready to pounce once the quarry reached her.

(( Also, I'm sorry this is so late. I do hope you had a nice Easter, though! ))
The sound that came from Toren’s throat momentarily froze the silver Bengal to the spot. Her eyes widened, the tip of her tail twitching, her eyes darting from side to side - the she cat was unsure whether to panic and dart or stay where she was and risk getting hurt. Luckily for her, it was just a hunting cry… Tori was perfectly safe, whether she had known that or not. Her relief was short-lived as the terrified hare came hurtling towards her. Now, for most cats, this would have looked normal - they would have known exactly what to do. For Tori? Well, she was still young and rather small, and the hare looked frightening as it headed towards her. The she cat unsheathed her claws, trembling like a leaf as she lashed out blindly at it, aiming to cut its throat or anywhere else she could reach. By some miracle (certainly not skill) Tori’s claws met their mark and the hare fell - fatally wounded, but not yet dead. The she cat shuffled backwards a few steps, her ears pinned back to her head. ”Oh no! Oh no, I didn’t kill it all the way… oh, I’m sorry Toren, I didn’t mean to - oh no, oh no…” Tori didn’t like seeing things suffer. The poor hare! Maybe it would die soon, and it would all be over… maybe it wasn’t in that much pain… she could only hope both of those things were true.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 16th, 2018, 10:13 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The sound that came from Toren’s throat momentarily froze the silver Bengal to the spot. Her eyes widened, the tip of her tail twitching, her eyes darting from side to side - the she cat was unsure whether to panic and dart or stay where she was and risk getting hurt. Luckily for her, it was just a hunting cry… Tori was perfectly safe, whether she had known that or not. Her relief was short-lived as the terrified hare came hurtling towards her. Now, for most cats, this would have looked normal - they would have known exactly what to do. For Tori? Well, she was still young and rather small, and the hare looked frightening as it headed towards her. The she cat unsheathed her claws, trembling like a leaf as she lashed out blindly at it, aiming to cut its throat or anywhere else she could reach. By some miracle (certainly not skill) Tori’s claws met their mark and the hare fell - fatally wounded, but not yet dead. The she cat shuffled backwards a few steps, her ears pinned back to her head. ”Oh no! Oh no, I didn’t kill it all the way… oh, I’m sorry Toren, I didn’t mean to - oh no, oh no…” Tori didn’t like seeing things suffer. The poor hare! Maybe it would die soon, and it would all be over… maybe it wasn’t in that much pain… she could only hope both of those things were true.
(( omigosh, Tori is so adorable! I love her already! :Heart: ))

Toren's gaze was transfixed on Tori's as she lashed blindly at the hare, attempting to cut off it's path. He pushed himself to go faster, and caught up with the hare and the she-cat. He felt a release of tension as Tori's managed to wound the hare, but, after a moment, he realized it was still alive. He glanced at Tori, and knew right away as she shuffled backwards with her hasty words that he would have to finish it off. Quickly darting forward, the nimble tom cat pulled his muzzle back and revealed sharp white teeth. He stretched husband neck forward and nipped the struggling creature, snapping' story its spine in one swift movement. After he had made work of the prey, Toren faced Tori and nudged the animal toward her. "Good teamwork." He purred after regaining his breath. He didn't blame her at all for not finishing it off; he was just glad it hadn't gotten away.
Old April 20th, 2018, 12:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( omigosh, Tori is so adorable! I love her already! :Heart: ))

Toren's gaze was transfixed on Tori's as she lashed blindly at the hare, attempting to cut off it's path. He pushed himself to go faster, and caught up with the hare and the she-cat. He felt a release of tension as Tori's managed to wound the hare, but, after a moment, he realized it was still alive. He glanced at Tori, and knew right away as she shuffled backwards with her hasty words that he would have to finish it off. Quickly darting forward, the nimble tom cat pulled his muzzle back and revealed sharp white teeth. He stretched husband neck forward and nipped the struggling creature, snapping' story its spine in one swift movement. After he had made work of the prey, Toren faced Tori and nudged the animal toward her. "Good teamwork." He purred after regaining his breath. He didn't blame her at all for not finishing it off; he was just glad it hadn't gotten away.
Her ears still pinned to her head, Tori hesitantly watched as Toren pushed the dead animal towards her. This was the kind of thing she would be in trouble in the Dusk Syndicate for. This was exactly why she shouldn’t have been there in the first place. Is he… giving me a compliment? What am I supposed to do? ”Thank… thank you…” Her words came haltingly, unsure if that was how she was supposed to act - should she tell him the same? ”You’re… you’re good at - at this.” Nervously, the she cat smiled before her ears slowly came back to a normal position. “Stupid,” “clumsy,” and “lazy…” that’s what her former Trainer had called her back in the Syndicate. “Work harder,” “why are you just sitting there,” “you’re a disgrace to the Syndicate” had been the type of things he’d told her. Tori really hadn’t liked him very much. She was glad to be away from him, from all of them… she couldn’t think of many happy memories she’d had in that awful place. It was hard to be happy in a place that you felt like you were dying in. The Syndicate sucked the life out of you, and never apologized… not even once.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.