Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:25 PM
subwoofer lullaby [p]
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:24 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:11 PM
Hello young one
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:10 PM
The Stars Say [P]
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Slipping in behind him, Maplefur made a beeline for her spot among the other warriors. It was along the outside, noticeably separated from everyone else. Her background caused her clan mates to avoid her. Laying down with a heavy sigh, she shut her eyes. "Night Amberstorm. We'll hunt again tomorrow, yeah?" She was already falling asleep, her words growing slower and more connected.
"Sounds good..." Amberstorms den was more towards the entrance, he liked the feeling of the cool night breeze... because being cold was never really a problem with him until leaf-bare.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 7th, 2016, 06:09 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Sounds good..." Amberstorms den was more towards the entrance, he liked the feeling of the cool night breeze... because being cold was never really a problem with him until leaf-bare.
Maplefur sighed, tucking her nose under her tail and falling into a dreamless sleep.

(Time skip to morning?)

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur sighed, tucking her nose under her tail and falling into a dreamless sleep.

(Time skip to morning?)
(SURES! *Hits time warp button*)
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM

Quote:
(SURES! *Hits time warp button*)
Slowly Maplefur woke up, the sounds of birds chirping hitting her ears. With a groan, she shoved her paw over her head for a moment before the events of the previous day came rushing back. We're going hunting. Forcing herself to her paws, she stumbled around the den before coming to Amberstorm's nest. She felt a bit guilty as she bent over to wake him up- he looked so peaceful. "Amberstorm, it's morning. We have trees to jump out of." She murmured quietly into his ear, not wanting to disturb anyone else.

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Slowly Maplefur woke up, the sounds of birds chirping hitting her ears. With a groan, she shoved her paw over her head for a moment before the events of the previous day came rushing back. We're going hunting. Forcing herself to her paws, she stumbled around the den before coming to Amberstorm's nest. She felt a bit guilty as she bent over to wake him up- he looked so peaceful. "Amberstorm, it's morning. We have trees to jump out of." She murmured quietly into his ear, not wanting to disturb anyone else.
Amberstorm groaned once and looked around, almost confused. It took him a good minute before he let himself wake up. "Trees? why trees?..." Though he was still pretty woozy. "Oh right... trees... ugh..." He eventually forced himself to his paws "So... time to learn... tree hunting..."

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Amberstorm groaned once and looked around, almost confused. It took him a good minute before he let himself wake up. "Trees? why trees?..." Though he was still pretty woozy. "Oh right... trees... ugh..." He eventually forced himself to his paws "So... time to learn... tree hunting..."
Maplefur let out a lazy purr before nudging him towards the entrance of the den with her head. "Let's go get something to eat, first."

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur let out a lazy purr before nudging him towards the entrance of the den with her head. "Let's go get something to eat, first."
"Okay..." Amberstorm followed her clumsily, he almost stepped on a cats tail once but luckily that was it.

(You can post in clearing, and im gonna call it real early. its liek 8:30pm here and im feeling the pain of the time switch T,T)

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:39 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@JellieDelly

Maplefur padded out of the warriors den, still blinking sleep from her eyes. Trotting to the fresh kill pile, she looked over what was in it. Pawing out a rather plump squirrel and tiny mouse, she looked over at Amberstorm. "This good?"

Last edited by Maplefur; November 8th, 2016 at 06:32 PM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:13 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Lol sorry I fell asleep)
Antshrikewing sat in the clearing, sunlight dappling his dust cream and gray fur. He sighed, wrapping his tail over his paws. His coppery eyes glinted happily. He'd had a long day of hunting, and the tom just wanted to rest. He stood, padding over to the fresh-kill pile. Antshrikewing nosed through it for a moment before picking up a finch and going to sit down with it. He looked around, wondering if anyone would like to share it with him. He flicked his tail then quickly ate the finch. After a moment, he straightened up and began washing the dirt from his fur from when he'd fallen while hunting. Squirrels. he thought, amused. Antshrikewing sighed as a cloud blew over the sun, casting the camp in very much appreciated coolness.
Old November 7th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Autumnleaf yawned and padded out into the spacious clearing, sitting outside of the entrance of the nursery. She looked down at her swollen belly with expecting kits, who were due soon, probably about a moon or so. The american bobtail stretched out her front paws and blinked up at the sky as the sun casted down warm rays of warmth, sunning her golden-brown fur and making her purr. “Soon, little ones, you’ll be able to enjoy the sunshine just as much as I did when I was a kit.” The she-cat murmured and proceeded to lay on her back, sunning her belly and giving her unborn kits the warming sunlight. It was a nice day with little to no distractions.
Closed Thread