Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:21 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
[CENTER]It took the queen a few heartbeats to get up from grooming herself because of her swelling stomach. Dijon eyes turned to her youngest daughter as she ran to her. "Yes but only if you are quiet." Turning to other kit Songbird gently nosed Tinykit out of the nursery. "Come on, we can sit at the edge of the crowd Pebblekit and Tinykit." Slowly padding out of the nursery. "Now remember to be quiet while Twilightstar is speaking. You can cheer when the rest of the clan does." Firmly telling her children, gracefully lifting her head the mottled queen looked around when the thought dawned on her. Some of her other kits are becoming apprentices. "Wait right here, don't move. Your sister Basilkit and brother Reedkit may become apprentice today so I want to talk with them for a moment." With that the queen slowly padded over to her firstborn. Heart twisted in slight sorrow that her son was growing up. "Reedkit, I would like a moment to speak with you." Calling out to her son. Then turned her head to Basilkit, her daughter. It was a shame that the two never quite got to hang out much as she wanted them to. "Basilkit, dear, please come over here for a moment before the meeting starts." Calling out to the molly. She waited for her two kits to come. The meeting hasn't even started and she could feel the bulge in her throat and the tears wanting to show.
"You two may become apprentice today and I wanted to let you know a few things. Life is only going to be more difficult from here. You will fall but I want you to get back up and stand with your heads held high. You two, Basilkit and Reedkit are my children. Nothing will ever change that, I love you both equally and very much. Please feel free to visit your mother in the nursery or come to me when you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to." It was difficult to talk without wanting to snatch her kits up and not let them grow up. Leaning over she nuzzled Reedkit first then went over to Basilkit. "I love you." A motherly smile blossomed on her black and white features and her eyes shined with love.

@The Shadow Flower @Mumble @Zesty Mango
Basilkit flicked her tail to her mother,” Being an apprentice will be easy, besides. I’m the best kit in the nursery, so why won’t I be the best apprentice in the clearing?” she asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Sneakyfox55 ]

His eyes flickered with relief. "Okay, cool. That's just how I like it." He tapped his paws on the grass. "Are there a lot of you guys? I mean, a lot of WindClan cats. I've always heard that WindClan is one of the smaller Clans."
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:25 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw sat at the edge of the crowd. He could still see, but he didn't want to be surrounded by cats he didn't know. He looked up at Twilightstar, wondering what was happening today.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coldsong was excited to see the look on Brindlejaw's face when they dragged the dead coyote into camp; chest puffed, even though he was tired, and a smug-crooked smile plastered to his muzzle.

The deputy's reaction, however...was rather stale. Congrationaltions on the good hunting...??

Scrunching his nose when Brindlejaw offered to put their catch on the fresh-kill pile, Coldsong huffed. "Oh, well how nice of you to offer!" He then leaned over and shoved the coyote right onto the tom. "Phew! It sure is heavy. You know, I think I will go rest. Thanks, bud."

Then with a curt dip of the head, the warrior trotted off to the warriors' den.

[ @Dipper @Dust @Alexcentri @Shimm ]

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The young, scarred, warrior slipped out of the warriors den. Yawning, Hawkstride stretched. The winter breeze clinged to the air but, it was mostly warm but, for her, with her thickish coat, it felt perfect. Looking around clearing, she wanted to go hunting but, didn't feel like doing it alone.

Spotting a white warrior in the clearing, she padded over. She believed his name was Coldsong, only way she knew that was from when he would get called out at meetings. Now in front of him, her tail laid close to the ground. "Coldsong? Right?"
@Fae
Coldsong had been resting after the coyote hunt, enjoying the chilling spring weather...he wasn't expecting someone to bother him immediately after his hunt.

Meeting Hawkstride's gaze, the tom squinted idly at the she-cat. "Yes..." he fell silent and cleared his throat, "do you need something, Hawkstride?"
Old May 3rd, 2020, 05:49 PM
fae/she/they

- @Shimm -

Reedkit smiled happily as his mother called him over, though this would likely be the last day he spent as a kit, he would never forget how wonderful she was to him. "It's alright momma! I'll miss spending time with you, but I'll try my best in my training to make you proud. I'll be a warrior before you know it!" The calico tom pressed his nose to her pelt briefly, giving her a slight nod as he took a seat close by.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:01 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
The apprentice listened intently to his words, nodding quietly to acknowledge him. Different environments. Right. The next comment made her skin crawl - attacked anywhere? Any time? She shuddered as he began to circle - doing her best to shove down the growing anxiety.

"Um..." The sound came out strangled, barely a word at all. It felt as if there was a stone in her throat. Her thoughts were wandering back to the raid despite her best efforts. Back to the sights of clanmates blooded - injured or dead. She hated it, shaking the images out of her head. Safe. You're here. Not there. You're safe. Safe safe safe. "Belly." she began again, "And throat." THose were wounds you didn't recover from. "Right?"

[ @Fae ]
Coldsong nodded. "Correct." She had common sense, at least, and he appreciated that. Now he just needed to teach her how to defend those areas...and judging by her nervous/tense posture, this wouldn't be a walk on the beach.

Then an idea struck him.

Stopping in front of Yewpaw, Coldsong smirked. "So in order to protect those areas," he lowered himself with wiggled shoulders, "you're gonna have to adjust your stance....think fast!"

He then swung a sheathed paw at her head, "Lower your head," then proceeded another soft hit at her side, "don't tense up, be quick to dodge," and finally leapt at her tail, attempting to trap it between his paws. "and keep that tail lowered!"
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:10 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Quailsong @Echobreeze18 @LunaFang
Mistfur smiled at her apprentice and Bettleclaw as they wait for Dustpaw to approach. "So Bettleclaw whats your favorite prey to catch?" The she cat asked.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:15 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Yewpaw dropped into the best battle stance she could imitate, though she was obviously shaky and unbalanced. Focused on her mentor's words, she was wholly caught off guard by his sudden movements and fell to the dirt with a small squeak. Her shoulder was already hitting the ground by the time she hit the ground.

"Right..." she groaned, climbing to her paws, "Got it."

[ @Fae ]
Coldsong chuckled as he watched her fall, but he shook his head in disappointment. "Gotta sharpen your reflexes and strengthen those legs. Be quicker! Remind me to take you out running tomorrow."

He gave her a moment to get back up, then immediately aimed another swing for her legs, hoping she'd learn as fast as she needed to be.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:22 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

She nodded, purring softly. @Chasepaw (Nah, I think she might go out like Honeyfern, saving another cat from a snake but dying in the process.)
Old May 3rd, 2020, 06:38 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar gazed down at the young kits as joined the gathering. WindClan's been getting unnaturally bigger these days, it worried her a little bit. Perhaps she should stop taking in so many cats. Nah! They'd be fine. She needed extra cats to replace the ones that constantly disappeared and reappeared. Once she had a decent amount of cats she raised her tail and signaled for silence. She didn't feel like speaking over everyone.
"WindClan, we have some kits ready to be apprentices." Twilightstar was aware that a few of the kits she'd be calling were a few days off their six moon mark, but she didn't think a few days early would hurt. Besides, the nursery seemed a bit on the full side these days and with the new queens' ready burst at any time room needed to be made.
"Echokit [ @Estella ], Basilkit [ @Zesty Mango ], Reedkit [ @starshooter ], Snailkit [ @.Bread. ], Puddlekit [ @Puddletail ], Heatherkit [ @wolfnight ], Peonykit [ @Starbot ] and Dawnkit [ @SparrowSoar ]." She felt like that was all of them. "Step forward."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread