Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM

Old April 14th, 2023, 06:50 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Acornkit

Acornkit
Anyone who is watching...

Acornkit looked up at the council. She really wanted to go back... really... She was sure they would not send off a kit.. right? She needed to be mature for this question. If she was a goofy furball, they would understand she didn't learn her lesson. "Um..." She said, her head spinning as she looked for an answer. "Because... I learned my lesson... Listen to adults... High-ranks... and don't do stupid things..." Like eat a death berry! She said to herself, everyone she let down. Everyone she left behind. It hurt her. It did. "I promise I won't do it again... I'll be a mature kit... I p-promise..." She mewed. "If you don't think I deserve it over all these cats who suffered death's worse than the Dark-forest... I understand." She shuffled her paws. Waiting for an answer.

Reason of death: Either choking on a death berry seed or eating it.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 21st, 2023, 02:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Acornkit (Reincarnation)

[ MOVED TO CORRECT CATEGORY- in the future please don't post these in the general StarClan one, it's easy to miss there and we have categories for resurrections/reincarnations for a reason! @Scallywagz
I'll notify the rest so you don't wait longer ]
Old May 21st, 2023, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Acornkit (Reincarnation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ MOVED TO CORRECT CATEGORY- in the future please don't post these in the general StarClan one, it's easy to miss there and we have categories for resurrections/reincarnations for a reason! @Scallywagz
I'll notify the rest so you don't wait longer ]
Oh sorry! I was quite confused on the entire thing. And i made this when the purrks first came out, so I might have missed it!)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 21st, 2023, 10:16 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Acornkit

| Magpiewisp |

How very... droll. An emotionless expression marred the tuxedo tom, matching the darkness that seemed to engulf everything around him, diminishing the light. There were no stars to mar his pelt. He belonged to the darkness. He'd always belonged to the darkness. Just like this one evidently belonged here.

"You learned your lesson... So what you tell me is that you have learned how to be the quintessential nursery boor. Listening to adults. That is how kits reach apprenticeship to begin with. Staying well away from that which has been explicitly forbidden is another. I fail to see how your promise to not ingest another death berry is a worthy argument for your reincarnation. That is merely what is expected of the young," the Dark Forest tom mewed in an unimpressed tone, his bored gaze bearing down upon the young kit.

-

@Scallywagz [Acornkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 22nd, 2023, 05:44 AM

Acornkit

@Alchemist Kitsune (I don't know if I'm supposed to let the entire team reply or just reply to yours. So please let me know.)

Maybe if you knew what being alive was like maybe you wouldn't wanna take reckless mistakes and Die! She thought, looking back up at the Starclan cat. "Don't you adults WANT us to do that?" She asked. "I did have a chance to live. But I refused to accept help and I died. "

Old May 22nd, 2023, 10:12 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Scallywagz (pspsps I would wait until the third member responds before you do again!) @Alchemist Kitsune
---
Strawberryswirl emerged from the stars like a rabbit from it's burrow, zipping towards where a certain starry pelt kit and a dark soul spoke. She truly did not care if the dark spirit was a part of the council or not, alarm bells sounded within her at the idea of it being so close to such a young child.
It didn't take long for her to locate the two, and immediately bristle at some of the words she heard. Had manners and respect simply vanished in her seasons of sleep?

"Hello you two." The molly approached the pair with a smile, dipping her head towards the kit only. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation... and it seems to me that there is a bit of confusion, allow me to clear some things up. Acornkit. You are much too young to have joined our ranks when you did. I am both sorry and glad to meet you this way." A slightly awkward attempt at a joke - but it was sincere. It was always bittersweet to welcome children to Starclan. Both an honor and a sad sight. "While I wish it was easy to return you back below... I'm afraid the veil between life and death is not an easy one to pass. You must be pure of heart, possess strong will, and play an important part in your clan's future." She paused, sending a look towards Magpiewisp. He hadn't exactly done anything wrong when responding to the kit... merely stating the harsh truth... but goodness would it hurt him to be a bit more delicate?

"I wonder what would be so wrong about staying here? You have nothing to worry about in the stars... no pressure to succeed or provide. Nothing but eternal bliss. Magpiewisp might have a point. If you refuse help and do only what is asked of you and nothing more... it will not get you far. It would not be worth it." A sigh, before she stepped back to allow another member of the afterlife to speak. Had she layed it on too thick? Rambled a bit too much for Acornkit's young mind to keep up with? She didn't want to appear as if they would be granted a free ticket back, nor as if they would be immediately denied. It was... a delicate situation. She wouldn't be able to make a decision until she had more information.

Last edited by Poprock; May 22nd, 2023 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 06:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Daisypool
[STC / Ancient ShadowClan Warrior]
@Froggy ; @Alchemist Kitsune ; @Poprock
The molly had taken a moment to recollect herself, remembering why The Wardens were set in place in the first place, and why it was she was here. It was to listen to the other feline's reasonings, and decide, based off what they've done in life, on whether or not they deserve a second chance. But she couldn't help her heart's strings getting pulled as a wee little kit sat in front of her.

For a moment, she listened to the trio go back and fourth. It was sad, really, that a kit had been killed, but granted it was of their own accord. "My dear, they both make very wonderful points. You can still remain responsible up here, within the gentle embrace of the Stars." her tone soft, and gentle. "We cannot simply grant you life, just because you wish to go back. But I'm very proud of you for recognizing what you did wrong."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 27th, 2023 at 06:42 PM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 07:42 PM

Acornkit

@Alchemist Kitsune @Poprock @Starfall (psppspspspppppppppsppspppspspspspppspPSPSPSPSP could yall purposely fail this or at least aim to fail this I wanna use this card on someone else in like a month or two)

Acornkit listened to the other two cats reply. Really, they want me to be a young kit. But what young kit that isn't a Nursery bore would think this was FUN? "Sure it's stress-free, but what are you supposed to do when everyone you know is alive and already forgot about you? You can't grow, you can't play moss-ball, you cant hunt, all you can do around here is sit and look at stars."

Last edited by BEAR.; May 29th, 2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old May 27th, 2023, 09:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |

The little burr was quick to spout some nonsense or other. Harmless enough, but also pointless in the grand scheme of things. Magpiewisp wondered idly if the kit assumed this was a compelling argument to make for herself, in which case it really only cemented his opinion further. The tuxedo had no intention to waste his breath repeating himself. He had already spoken, and unless- Ah, of course. Here were the star walkers. Quick to the rescue of the poor, defenseless kit from his evil, dark clutches.

Magpiewisp had to actively stop himself from rolling his eyes upon noticing the look Strawberryswirl had sent him, his gaze only narrowing slightly as he pointedly returned her stare. He truly hoped the StarClanner was not so soft as to assume this Acornkit deserved a second chance for the mere fact that she was a kit. So were plenty of others. That had not died via berry ingestion and whose sole argument was I promise I won't eat them again. Gratefully, it seemed she had some sense within her, as she was quick to agree with him. As she should. It was the only sensible outcome of this rather pointless meeting.

Their third council member had been swift to approach them, and despite her silence as they deliberated, she came to a conclusion of her own. It was unanimous. None of them believed this kit should be sent back. With any luck, they were done here... Except of course, they weren't. Because Acornkit had yet another rebuttal. Something something I don't want to be forgotten. Can't do anything, basically bored... Darkness spare him...

"Boredom is no reason to be sent back. If it was, I would hardly be a part of this debacle. It was boredom that strayed you and sent you on the path to your own self destruction. All this tells me is you have learned nothing at all. My decision stays," Magpiewisp drawled, curling his tail around his paws as he turned his gaze pointedly from the kit to his two star coated companions.

-

@Froggy [Acornkit] | @Poprock [Strawberryswirl] | @Starfall [Daisypool]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:46 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Froggy @Starfall @Alchemist Kitsune

Strawberryswirl couldn't help but smile softly as Daisypool joined the conversation. Much like herself, the ancient Shadowclan warrior was kind to the young soul, while also realizing that perhaps returning to the living wasn't the right move. The stars were always Acornkit's true home, and that would be where they would remain.

"The world is much too harsh and dangerous for such a... spit fire such as yourself." A light chuckle from the Windclan spirit, hoping to ease Acornkit's anger a touch. "If you worry about being forgotten, I will offer a solution that is much simpler. Simply visit your loved ones in their dreams! Offer guidance, or play with them until you are tired. I find myself bouncing into cat's dreams from time to time, even if we had never met!" A dainty paw raised to cover a smile at her comment. Would Acornkit find it as amusing? "Our answer for your revival is no... but please don't forget my advice young one."