Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM

Old December 12th, 2023, 07:42 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Willowpaw

REINCARNATION//
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
——————————————
//. Willowpaw smiled, a tear in her eye.Im grateful you ask. I stand out as I, although Riverclan, ended up in a bad situation, eating prey that shouldn’t have been eaten. I wish for a chance to return to my home in the forest if you’ll let me. My mentor probably won’t know me from my new look but I swear by Starclan that I will never forget that Starclan returned me to, hopefully, live to be a warrior, the thing I never got to do.//( Reincarnation has been bought )

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 12th, 2023 at 07:42 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Willowpaw

There's a small flurry of stars that form the shape of a small kitten, eyes glittering as she peered at Willowpaw, listening intently.
Dewkit found herself frowning at what the apprentice and her words. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what was said.
"That's.... Quite noble of you, Willowpaw, but do you have a plan for what to do when you return to the living world? Any specific goals, something tangible? And how will you keep yourself from making such a preventable mistake again?
Many, many cats die young and don't get chances to live full lives. And few get a second chance. We need to be sure you won't simply squander that new chance."

She was more than a little confused how eating, and dying from, spoiled prey made her worthy to be brought back. If it was rotten enough to have killed her, surely it should have been obvious that the prey was bad, right?
But dwelling on a mistake wouldn't get her anywhere, especially if this one saw it as a point of pride.
At this point, she'd just be happy with a bit more information.

[ @Ravenswings ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
There's a small flurry of stars that form the shape of a small kitten, eyes glittering as she peered at Willowpaw, listening intently.
Dewkit found herself frowning at what the apprentice and her words. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what was said.
"That's.... Quite noble of you, Willowpaw, but do you have a plan for what to do when you return to the living world? Any specific goals, something tangible? And how will you keep yourself from making such a preventable mistake again?
Many, many cats die young and don't get chances to live full lives. And few get a second chance. We need to be sure you won't simply squander that new chance."

She was more than a little confused how eating, and dying from, spoiled prey made her worthy to be brought back. If it was rotten enough to have killed her, surely it should have been obvious that the prey was bad, right?
But dwelling on a mistake wouldn't get her anywhere, especially if this one saw it as a point of pride.
At this point, she'd just be happy with a bit more information.

[ @Ravenswings ]
// Willowpaw’s smile fell as she spoke.I wish to return to my old home to, hopefully, fix my mistakes and never make them again. I just want to go back because of my mentor’s evil ways. I want to stop her in her tracks and get her to stop before the forest is doomed without… She paused, hoping they got it. And I ate that prey because I wasn’t thinking anything except that I hadn’t eaten that day. Willowpaw mumbled, noting their confusion. //
Old December 19th, 2023, 09:53 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient StarClan Warrior
Genderfluid: He/They

With a large, exaggerated yawn, the eyeless cat stepped into the light. Reincarnations, bleh. But all the resurrections kept getting snatched before he could take one. So, they supposed their duty needed done and went to some squeaky apprentice's reincarnation request. He didn't speak, waiting until the cat was done. Brows furrowed as Autumnfluff lost himself in thought. So... this cat ate some bad prey. From her mentor. And wanted to be reincarnated -- not resurrected -- to stop them?

"You do know how reincarnations work, right kid?" They huffed, a bit miffed. "You don't just get magically reborn as a new cat with all your memories. You get reborn, yeah,a nd you have to rediscover your memories throughout your life. Meaning there's a good chance you won't even know this so-called evil cat is evil til you're... hell, it could be til you're 60 moons old!" The tortoiseshell's demeanor softened. "Look. I get your sense of justice n whatnot. But if that's what you really want, going through life as a little kit and hoping to learn that some cat's evil in your new life sure isn't gonna do it. WHy choose reincarnation? Why not resurrection?"

// @Ravenswings @Abyssopelagic \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient StarClan Warrior
Genderfluid: He/They

With a large, exaggerated yawn, the eyeless cat stepped into the light. Reincarnations, bleh. But all the resurrections kept getting snatched before he could take one. So, they supposed their duty needed done and went to some squeaky apprentice's reincarnation request. He didn't speak, waiting until the cat was done. Brows furrowed as Autumnfluff lost himself in thought. So... this cat ate some bad prey. From her mentor. And wanted to be reincarnated -- not resurrected -- to stop them?

"You do know how reincarnations work, right kid?" They huffed, a bit miffed. "You don't just get magically reborn as a new cat with all your memories. You get reborn, yeah,a nd you have to rediscover your memories throughout your life. Meaning there's a good chance you won't even know this so-called evil cat is evil til you're... hell, it could be til you're 60 moons old!" The tortoiseshell's demeanor softened. "Look. I get your sense of justice n whatnot. But if that's what you really want, going through life as a little kit and hoping to learn that some cat's evil in your new life sure isn't gonna do it. WHy choose reincarnation? Why not resurrection?"

// @Ravenswings @Abyssopelagic \\
// Willowpaw seemed surprised. Why hadn’t she thought of that?Oh. That is true.. I wouldn’t remember a thing. I’d have to remember every last memory of mine. She meowed, considering resurrection. Maybe I should choose the path of resurrection rather than reincarnation. Willowpaw glanced at Autumnfluff, her smile returning and a sense of hope gleaming in her eyes.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 19th, 2023 at 12:27 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:54 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest
@vellichor | @Abyssopelagic | @Ravenswings

Another day...another selfish, woe is me, sob story. Someone who thinks they're a hero, and deserve a second chance when they'd wasted their first. The tuxedo was sitting in the back, listening as the trio went back and fourth. The breaking point being the swap between the request of what the Apprentice wanted to do with their shabby little soul.

"What makes you think we'd just do that? Give you an offer of something easier. Evil get's away. Hero's die tired. That's the world we lived in, and you being brought back just to die by something else meaningless is a waste of time, energy, and effort." he huffed. Tail lashing behind him as he stood up and made his way closer to the group.

"You don't even know what you want other than to stop someone. How. How do you plan on doing that as an Apprentice, versus someone who has eons of experience." he asked, a hint of malice in his voice as he leaned forwards. "What could you possibly do? A tiny soul who could be blown over by the wind."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 23rd, 2023, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest

Another day...another selfish, woe is me, sob story. Someone who thinks they're a hero, and deserve a second chance when they'd wasted their first. The tuxedo was sitting in the back, listening as the trio went back and fourth. The breaking point being the swap between the request of what the Apprentice wanted to do with their shabby little soul.

"What makes you think we'd just do that? Give you an offer of something easier. Evil get's away. Hero's die tired. That's the world we lived in, and you being brought back just to die by something else meaningless is a waste of time, energy, and effort." he huffed. Tail lashing behind him as he stood up and made his way closer to the group.

"You don't even know what you want other than to stop someone. How. How do you plan on doing that as an Apprentice, versus someone who has eons of experience." he asked, a hint of malice in his voice as he leaned forwards. "What could you possibly do? A tiny soul who could be blown over by the wind."
Willowpaw growled. I’d not fighting her with claws and teeth. I’d fight with words. And you don't know if she’s going to be aggressive. With a sigh, she spoke again. If you leave her to harm more cats, you can expect no help from me. I know what you’re going to say. Willowpaw dipped her head, a tear on her cheek.If they would see what I’m trying to say. More cats will go to starclan if they choose to deny me. But it’s not like I can tell them to let me down without their approval. Willowpaw mumbled as she gazed at the starclan cats, teary-eyed but full of hope. I may seem like just another selfish furbrain, but I just want to help the wellbeing of the forest. If we just sit here and watch, what good will it be when Goldenberry tries and succeeds in taking over Riverclan? Or worse, the forest. It’s not the first time someone would’ve tried.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 27th, 2023 at 04:07 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dewkit watched in silence as Willowpaw went through a variety of emotions as each new cat peppered her with questions, seeking answers to this entire mess of a story. She was reactive, at least. She'd grown tired of those that stalled when they were met with resistance.
And her heart panged to learn that Willowpaw's own mentor had fed her the rotted prey that had led to her death. So not a mistake, but abuse from someone she should have been able to trust.
Someone who could still sink their claws into other young cats and harm.
As much as she felt empathy for her unjustified death, the sudden aggression put her off. Especially the claim she wouldn't "help" if denied this. Suddenly, her answer was a lot less clear to her.
"Willowpaw, it is terrible that your own mentor poisoned you, hurt you even before then and I can tell you wish to keep her from hurting others.... But you are aware that you can warn the living from StarClan, correct? You can inform Larkstar of Goldenberry's treachery in a dream and it would be far quicker than waiting for us to bring you back to life and to then try to find your Clan."
But still, she found herself not entirely swayed against the apprentice in front of her.
But her whiskers did twitch at the mention of this warrior taking over RiverClan or even the entire forest. She highly doubted this, but she'd leave it up to the others to bring up the Evil Eras, if they so chose to.

The kit sighed, allowing her gaze to flicker across the cats around her for a few moments more, and letting her thoughts swirl and eventually settle.
"And if we do bring you back, and Goldenberry is dealt with, what will you do with your new chance at a life that had been stolen from you?"

[ @Ravenswings ; @Starfall ; @vellichor ]
//Please don't forget to mention all of us when replying, so that I can know it's my turn to reply \\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 29th, 2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:48 AM

[ @Abyssopelagic; @Starfall ; @vellichor ]
Willowpaw realized, yet again, they were right. Maybe she should just tell them in a dream. But doesn’t Larkstar know? She was talking with Dandeliontuft. I’m not even sure if she is dealing with it. What is Goldenberry’s already killing someone as we speak?! We don’t know where the hell she is! She could be doing ANYTHING and you all are just sitting ‘round waiting for something to happen so that we just watch as the clans lose what makes them clans! Even my mother has more sense than this. Willowpaw snorted in frustration, rolling her eyes angrily. I don’t see any sense in what you are saying. I’m not just going to go around giving dreams to someone. I want to take action! I want to be the one that stops trouble! You can take me back whenever I take her down. But I am NOT going to sit around and wait for trouble to come. She knew she wasn’t supposed to speak this way but she was giving up. She had to speak her heart or they wouldn’t understand.
Old December 29th, 2023, 08:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiewisp
Dark Forest
(Please wait for everyone to respond before you reply. Much like a patrol, be considerate of posting order.)

It seemed as though, they had in front of them, someone who believed themselves to be a hero. A shabby one at that. "You waisted your life once, and I don't really care to watch another miracle be wasted again. You had your chance, you failed." he growled, his tone was deep, filled with malice. As if a warning.

"Destiny has already chosen your fate and at the moment you are lying in it. You will be utterly forgotten, and it's time you came to terms with it." a cold but harsh truth, many of the spirits that resided in both the Dark Forest and StarClan often fizzled out...became nothing. Because they were forgotten, many of them not worth remembering. Magpiewisp himself only here due to the souls he'd trapped beneath a tree. Hatred held no shortened memory.

"Your first life was worth nothing, your second will be no different. You already waited, and you realized too little too late. That's your own fault and yet here you are acting as a burr in my fur."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us