Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 11:34 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her fur groomed (semi-neatly) even though her expression seemed dull, and tired in comparison. She was exhausted. She hadn't eaten or slept much since losing her first patient, and she had just gotten over Wheatfur's death - so it was twice as hard for her. Spotting her brother lounging comfortably in the sun a little ways away, a half-mischievious gleam returned to the dead-looking eyes. Crouching down low, and trying to remember her warrior training, Caliapaw crept towards Snowpaw, her eyes focused on nothing else but her brother. As far as she could tell, he hadn't noticed her yet. She was coming from an angle that would make it harder to see her. Honestly, she needed this entertainment - it'd been a while since she'd really laughed and, if she timed this right, this would be just the thing to make her laugh. Her crouch wasn't anywhere near perfect - she'd only had about a moon of warrior training before Wheatfur had asked her to be his apprentice. But, it was close enough for her to spring through the air, aiming to land on top of Snowpaw. Her brother's quiet afternoon was about to be disrupted - and yes, Caliapaw felt this was the best way to stay out of the spotlight. By acting just like any other apprentice. Maybe she wouldn't stand out as much out here, despite the scent of herbs and - currently - the lightest scent of blood that she carried around with her everywhere she went. Snowpaw would be surprised to see her. She was pretty sure he thought she never got a break... of course, that wasn't necessarily true. Right now she did have a break. And she was spending it with a family member. One who she was hoping could draw her out of her current mental state.
Snowpaw could feels something land on his back, his eyes fluttered open. The lingering scent gave him a hint, herbs! "Caliapaw!" He guessed, his smile widened. He had miss his sister, he twisted his head to look at her. He could guessed he may have said her name too loud, however Snowpaw didn't seem to mind much. "You surprised me. Defiantly , I thought you were a Windclan trying to attack me. Luckily for me, you aren't." He chuckled. From the sudden movement, a leaf had landed on Snowpaw's head. He didn't seem to notice it yet, as a spider crept down. Aiming for his nose to leap on, "You crushing me." He chuckled but once the spider landed on his nose. The apprentice yowled in surprise, he froze in pure terror. With Caliapaw on his back, and a spider on his nose. "Ca-aliapaw, som-mthing on m-my nose." He was able to say, his eyes trying to stare at his nose. He didn't dare move a inch, unlike most cats he would have preferred to stay away from spiders and worms. . Is it poisonous? Are spiders poisonous? Can they be? Wait, Caliapaw can save me if it is. I think. Snowpaw thought, blinking twice.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar nodded slightly at the young medicine cat's words, watching her expression carefully. Caliapaw's gaze was just blank and dull. No, not dull, dead. And Snowstar hated it, hated the Dusk Syndicate cats, hated, hated. Snowstar's tail twitched, and her gaze darted down to her paws, unable to look at Caliapaw much longer. Because she knew the young medicine cat was hurting but she had absolutely no idea how to help her. She could offer to collect herbs or whatever but the truth was she couldn't help the way Caliapaw needed to be helped. She could try to come around, try to cheer her up, but that was it. For the first time in a long time Snowstar felt completely useless. The Siamese frowned to herself, ice blue eyes narrowing slightly as she stared at her paws. Yeah, she hated this. Everyone was mourning Wheatfur's death but nobody had it as rough as Caliapaw did, Snowstar could bet on that. And the young medicine cat didn't deserve that, didn't deserve that at all. She was just so young.

Snowstar looked up when Caliapaw started to speak, asking for a favor, and Snowstar gave one short nod for her to go on, tilting her head, blue eyes sparkling with concern. But then the young medicine cat's sentence cut off abruptly, and Snowstar paused to think about that. Beyond the borders of the Clan.... Snowstar instantly didn't like that idea. Didn't like the idea of Caliapaw venturing far away, where she could possibly get into danger. Those Syndicate cats had ran off in all different directions - What if one of them found the young medicine cat, and the friends Caliapaw spoke of? Snowstar definitely didn't like that. She was glad when Caliapaw decided to do it somewhere in the territory instead, and gave a soft nod. "Alright, Caliapaw," She murmured, gazing at the young medicine cat with a small frown.

Snowstar watched Caliapaw's smile drop almost as quickly as it came. She couldn't tell whether the young cat was relieved or upset about this, but she figured it was a mixture of both. When Caliapaw turned away, Snowstar went silent for a long time before speaking. "I'm sorry." She finally murmured. But she knew being sorry wouldn't be enough. She wanted to be able to help Caliapaw, but she didn't know how. She'd just start with... Trying to be around for her. "You didn't deserve to be pushed into a life like this so quickly, to have this many responsibilities, to have this kind of weight on your shoulders.."

And as she spoke, she felt another rush of hatred and rage for those Dusk Syndicate cats, and it honestly scared her. She'd never felt it before... But how did she know it was hatred? It could have been something else... No, she was pretty sure it was hatred. The Siamese shook her head slightly and continued speaking. "And I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but eventually, it'll get a little better. And you're not alone - I'm here, and Passionblaze is here. And I know we're not medicine cats," She added carefully, lifting her ice blue gaze to look at the young medicine cat again. "But we still understand what it feels like to have that kind of pressure on you. So if you ever need to.. To just talk about something, or just need anything, whatever it is, please, don't hesitate to come to one of us." There, she'd gotten that out. It wasn't enough, she knew it wasn't enough right now, but maybe eventually, it would be. She just wanted Caliapaw to know that she most certainly wasn't alone, that she did have someone she could go to who understood at least half of what she was going through. Still, it didn't stop that little voice in Snowstar's head that was screaming useless over and over again. But for now, she just kind of ignored it, focusing on the young medicine cat in front of her.
Caliapaw didn't like the look of concern that showed in Snowstar's eyes. She was certain the young leader had enough to think about right now - she definitely didn't need to worry about the medicine cat. Some stress might be natural, it would be okay - she was just stepping into this position. Eventually when she got used to the daily ins and outs of the job, she would be alright. "Thank you." She mewed again, lowering her head in a sign of respect. Snowstar seemed like an easy cat to talk to. If only Caliapaw felt like she could release her problems to the she cat, and let her help, but she didn't know how. It was hard for the medicine cat to trust. She didn't have a close bond with her own mother, so her bonds with other she cats - especially warriors around her mother's age - could be iffy. She trusted her siblings - and she trusted Everpaw, Starpaw, and Alabasterpaw of course, without a doubt... but even they didn't know all of her dark secrets and her worries.

She would confide in them when she felt like she could. But she really didn't want to bother them with her own personal life and personal problems. They were apprentices, they had training and other things to do - though when she could, Caliapaw would still spend time with them. It was easier to trust a she cat around her age then one who was older then her. Snowstar's apology surprised her. She honestly hadn't been expecting it, and that surprise shone through in her eyes. But, the surprise faded as the she cat continued. "It's alright. I knew what I was getting into before I started this, and I knew there were going to be problems. I just didn't expect I'd have to face them so quickly..." Her voice trailed off and shoulders sagged a little. Her tail drooped. The deadness in her eyes earlier returned, showing clearer now, and she looked like she could have used a break from - well - life, to be honest.

If only she had that opportunity. To just make time stop, and calm down some so that she could get a new grip on it in the "morning." If only she were a warrior, with the opportunity to go somewhere else where the daily turmoil of the Clans would fade into the background and she would be just another loner, wandering. The medicine cat straightened up at Snowstar's offer, and looked her directly in the eye. She tried her best to look like she knew what she was doing. Like she had some level of confidence. Except she was failing, because Caliapaw knew that she wasn't confident. She knew that she didn't know what she was doing a lot of the time. And she definitely knew that she wouldn't be able to go to the cats she didn't know very well. Right now, it was hard for her to go to even her closest friends. That was why she'd wanted to go out beyond the borders with Starpaw and Alabasterpaw... they had both known Wheatfur, at least she knew for sure Alabasterpaw had, and they could share their memories of him.

Maybe talking about him would help the young feline to let go. And she knew that her friends needed to as well, Alabasterpaw especially was full of grief and it worried Caliapaw. She didn't want to have to treat her friend for something that could be potentially life-threatening - she didn't want to do that at all. Her eyes softened some and she sighed before she finally answered Snowstar, her tone still tired. "I appreciate the offer, Snowstar, but I - I don't think my problems should worry you. I'll be okay - I know to take care of myself. You should be careful, though - I know this thing with WindClan can't be easy. You need to make sure you're taking care of yourself. The Clan needs its leader right now." And its medicine cat. More then ever, especially since I get the feeling we've got an upcoming war on our paws. But Caliapaw knew the Clan needed a medicine cat who knew what they were doing. Who was more confident in themselves. If only Wheatfur were still here, he would definitely know what to do.

He would make a much better medicine cat. Especially because she had no idea what probably half of the herbs in here were for. And she didn't know how to save lives. Ivypaw had needed her - Cedarflower had relied on her - and she'd let them both down. Even if they didn't blame her, that didn't change the fact that she'd let them down. "Promise me you'll be careful," The young medicine cat mewed firmly, her eyes glancing over Snowstar's pelt once more. Everything looked alright - she was, at the moment, trusting the leader to tell her if anything was wrong. If anything had happened. She was trusting her in a professional field, and if she got something wrong... things could go badly upside down for her and the rest of the Clan.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

{Open}
Frostfeather moved around the Thunderclan clearing, her belly full of kits. She had been excepted into Thunderclan after living her life in Shadowclan, but after she found out she was expecting kits she decided to live in Thunderclan with her mate. Frostfeather sat by the nursery, keeping her eyes wary of every cat that moved or starred at her. I feel so awkward being in Thunderclan. In time time I'll learn to be trustful towards this clan. The queen looked around the camp for somebody to come over and talk to her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:14 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Shiverkit's blue orbs peered shyly out of her nest. The three moon old, gray, sphinx kitten was new to the nursery. She was intimidated to approach any of the other kits. She couldn't help feel insecure about her lack of fur. She never thought anything was odd about her lack of fur when she was in that horrible place with her family. All she knew were hairless cats. She stared at the other kittens who were fluffy balls of fur and couldn't help but want to be just like them.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 4th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit's blue orbs peered shyly out of her nest. The three moon old, gray, sphinx kitten was new to the nursery. She was intimidated to approach any of the other kits. She couldn't help feel insecure about her lack of fur. She never thought anything was odd about her lack of fur when she was in that horrible place with her family. All she knew were hairless cats. She stared at the other kittens who were fluffy balls of fur and couldn't help but want to be just like them.
Summerkit walked into the nursery with a big giant leaf in her jaws that she had caught from one of the bushes inside the Thunderclan camp. The kit looked over at Shiverkit with a friendly smile. The ginger tabby kit made her way over to her, placing the leaf i front of her once she gof closer to the hairless kit. "Hello I'm Summerkit. What's your name?" greeted Summerkit with a friendly smile.

Old December 4th, 2017, 01:39 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit walked into the nursery with a big giant leaf in her jaws that she had caught from one of the bushes inside the Thunderclan camp. The kit looked over at Shiverkit with a friendly smile. The ginger tabby kit made her way over to her, placing the leaf i front of her once she gof closer to the hairless kit. "Hello I'm Summerkit. What's your name?" greeted Summerkit with a friendly smile.
Shiverkit's blue eyes widened when she made eye contact with the tabby she-kit. For a moment she felt a pang of envy when she saw her full coat of fur but she relaxed when the kit shot her a friendly smile. She returned her smile with one of her own as she stood up to stand at the edge of her nest to greet her denmate excited that someone finally noticed her, "I'm Shiverkit"
She mewed barely containing her excitement. She eyed the leaf Summerkit had just placed in front of her, "Where'd ya get that?" She mewed curiously hopping out of her nest.

Old December 4th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shiverkit's blue eyes widened when she made eye contact with the tabby she-kit. For a moment she felt a pang of envy when she saw her full coat of fur but she relaxed when the kit shot her a friendly smile. She returned her smile with one of her own as she stood up to stand at the edge of her nest to greet her denmate excited that someone finally noticed her, "I'm Shiverkit"
She mewed barely containing her excitement. She eyed the leaf Summerkit had just placed in front of her, "Where'd ya get that?" She mewed curiously hopping out of her nest.
Summerkit placed her paw on the leaf as the other kit jumped out if her nest. "I got it from the bush outside the nursery. It's the biggest one I could find." replied Summerkit, a bit taken back at Shiverkit being interested in her finding. The kit had spend almost a couple hours searching for the biggest leaf after she had wanted to go out of camp with her apprentice friend, but instead he gave her the task to find thie leaf. "One of my apprentice friends asked me to find it so I did." The kit meowed.

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:14 AM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit placed her paw on the leaf as the other kit jumped out if her nest. "I got it from the bush outside the nursery. It's the biggest one I could find." replied Summerkit, a bit taken back at Shiverkit being interested in her finding. The kit had spend almost a couple hours searching for the biggest leaf after she had wanted to go out of camp with her apprentice friend, but instead he gave her the task to find thie leaf. "One of my apprentice friends asked me to find it so I did." The kit meowed.
Shiverkit crouched down as close as possible to the leaf on the floor.
Her blue eyes widened when she realized that not too long ago she was the size of this leaf. She quickly stood up and exclaimed, "This is the size of some of the younger kits!" She said in excitement. She listens closely to Summerkit's story of why she had the leaf in the first place. SHiverkit was puzzled, "Why would you want to go into the territory it's scary out there..." She shivered remembering her own experience in the territory.

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shiverkit crouched down as close as possible to the leaf on the floor.
Her blue eyes widened when she realized that not too long ago she was the size of this leaf. She quickly stood up and exclaimed, "This is the size of some of the younger kits!" She said in excitement. She listens closely to Summerkit's story of why she had the leaf in the first place. SHiverkit was puzzled, "Why would you want to go into the territory it's scary out there..." She shivered remembering her own experience in the territory.
Summerkit starred at Shiverkit with a tilt of her head. "Why wouldn't I? Outside the camp is where the adventures are." replied Summerkit. The she-kit looked at Shiverkit a bit confused, but then remembered that the kit had been born outside. "What was it like when you were outside the clans? Were there any other cats?" The young molly asked.

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Digital Artist

Willowleaf padded around the clearing, his muscles rippling under his thick gray fur. His green eyes slowly scanned the clearing, looking for anything unusual. The only thing he could really notice were two young apprentices showing a few kits around the camp. He turned around and saw Silvermuzzle, his mother. He smiled faintly and trotted up to her. "Hello, Silvermuzzle." he purred before sitting down next to her.
@Ennard
Closed Thread