Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit starred at Shiverkit with a tilt of her head. "Why wouldn't I? Outside the camp is where the adventures are." replied Summerkit. The she-kit looked at Shiverkit a bit confused, but then remembered that the kit had been born outside. "What was it like when you were outside the clans? Were there any other cats?" The young molly asked.
Adventures? Shiverkit never thought about the outside world in that way... All she could think about is the cold, the hunger, the aching paws, and worst of all the roaring monster that caused the death of her mother. She shivered again trying to shake the horrible image away. However then Summerkit brought up her experience outside of camp and she shivered again, "Scary..." She muttered, "It was just me and my mother... Well until she got killed by a monster..." She muttered in a low voice. She then tried to shake the negative emotions away, "I'm sure it'll be fine once we've trained up a bit then we can have many adventures and we'll be prepared for whatever gets thrown our way." She said mostly attempting to convince herself that this was true. She didn't want to seem weak.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; December 4th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Silvermuzzle looked at Willowleaf with a nod. "Yeah it's not allowed, but I could only wish, but I wouldn't mind meeting this Bramblekit." replied Sulvermuzzle with a small smile. The elder let out a purr, licking her son between the ears.
"Yeah, I've grown quite acquainted with the young kit. She usually follows me around camp most days, pestering me with questions. But I don't really mind. Oh look, here she is now." he looked at the tiny kit as she ran up to him.

Bramblekit had soft gray-brown fur that was more gray than brown and bright leaf-green eyes. She was undersized to the point where it was a surprise she was even alive. Her eyes were huge, like an owl's, and her paws were tiny. "Hi Willowleaf! Hi Silvermuzzle!" she sat down in front of the two cats.

"Hello, Bramblekit. We were just talking about how Silvermuzzle would've liked to meet you." he smiled at the kit and turned to Silvermuzzle. "This is the young kit I was just talking about."
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Adventures? Shiverkit never thought about the outside world in that way... All she could think about is the cold, the hunger, the aching paws, and worst of all the roaring monster that caused the death of her mother. She shivered again trying to shake the horrible image away. However then Summerkit brought up her experience outside of camp and she shivered again, "Scary..." She muttered, "It was just me and my mother... Well until she got killed by a monster..." She muttered in a low voice. She then tried to shake the negative emotions away, "I'm sure it'll be fine once we've trained up a bit then we can have many adventures and we'll be prepared for whatever gets thrown our way." She said mostly attempting to convince herself that this was true. She didn't want to seem weak.
Summerkit dipped her head with a smile. "Yeah. When we're apprentices we can go on patrols and hunt together." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit gave Shiverkit a playfull bump to the shoulder. "I can take you outside the territory when we're older. We could just go for a small walk then come back, but only when we're apprentices." meowed Summerkit. Summerkit was the kit that would never break the warrior code. There was no need for her outside the camp quiet yet.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Yeah, I've grown quite acquainted with the young kit. She usually follows me around camp most days, pestering me with questions. But I don't really mind. Oh look, here she is now." he looked at the tiny kit as she ran up to him.

Bramblekit had soft gray-brown fur that was more gray than brown and bright leaf-green eyes. She was undersized to the point where it was a surprise she was even alive. Her eyes were huge, like an owl's, and her paws were tiny. "Hi Willowleaf! Hi Silvermuzzle!" she sat down in front of the two cats.

"Hello, Bramblekit. We were just talking about how Silvermuzzle would've liked to meet you." he smiled at the kit and turned to Silvermuzzle. "This is the young kit I was just talking about."
Silvermuzzle let out a purr as she watched the kit bound up to them."Hello. She's adorable." meowed Silvermuzzle with a loud purr towards the young kit. The elder bent her head down, pressing her nose to bramblekit's cheek.
"I heard good things about you." commented the older molly, her fur bristle to keep out the cold.

Old December 4th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Silvermuzzle let out a purr as she watched the kit bound up to them."Hello. She's adorable." meowed Silvermuzzle with a loud purr towards the young kit. The elder bent her head down, pressing her nose to bramblekit's cheek.
"I heard good things about you." commented the older molly, her fur bristle to keep out the cold.
The young kit shuffled her paws and gave her chest an embarrassed lick. "Thanks, Silvermuzzle." she giggled lightly.

Willowleaf purred. "She doesn't like being complimented all too much. I don't know why. She's such a modest young kit, isn't she?" he nudged the tiny she-cat with his paw.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Petalflower looked over at Winterkit with a bit of sorrow. The queen made her way over to him, laying down beside him. She curled up, trying to Winterkit warm. She looked around her to make sure nobody was watching her comfort the young kit, but she didn't really care if somebody saw her.
Winterkit looked up at the queen and snuggled up to petalflower still a bit cold and she purred feeling cared for

Quote:

Petalflower looked over at Winterkit with a bit of sorrow. The queen made her way over to him, laying down beside him. She curled up, trying to Winterkit warm. She looked around her to make sure nobody was watching her comfort the young kit, but she didn't really care if somebody saw her.
Winterkit woke up looking up at the queen then snuggled closer to her cause she got hit by cold wind then she purred she finally felt cared for

Quote:

Winterkit was woken by the sudden warmness and looked up at petalflower she shivered cause a cold wind hit her pelt then buried her self in the queens fur to keep warm then she started purring till she fell asleep again

Quote:

Winterkit woke up and looked at the queen then buried herself in the queens fur cause a cold wind drifted into the nursery she smiled then fell asleep puring

Quote:

Winterkit woke up her ear twitching seeing the queen curled up beside her keeping her warm she smiled then fell back asleep purring

Quote:

The kit started to purr in her sleep her ear twitching in her sleep then she rolled over and lay her head on the queens front leg

Quote:

Winterkit woke up and looked up at petalflower then she uncurled then rolled over so she was closer to petalflower so she can not be hit by the drift of cold breeze coming into the nursery

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 4th, 2017 at 05:03 PM. Reason: 7 replies to the same post in 30 minutes
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Lonestar23

Quietpaw was up to his normal game again. Stick to the shadows. Stay away from everyone. Join no games, be polite, try your hardest to not insult anyone, and stay away from everyone. Don't talk, just be yourself, stay under cover and no one would notice you. Stay with the crowd so you were hard to spot, stay near the nursery as kits were less annoying than apprentices in his eyes. Quietpaw was a apprentice with a big personality, but he didn't show it often. He was just Quiet, Quietpaw. It didn't help that he was fullblooded ShadowClan either. No one wanted to spend time with him, especially since his father was part of the infamous Fuzz Family. With a negligent mother, a father in another clan and siblings who were better at making friends he just wasn't exactly the social butterfly of the family. In fact he was quite the opposite. But that didn't mean that he didn't have a personality behind quiet. For example he noticed things that normal cats wouldn't because he watched conversations so often. He knew when a cat was lying, at least he thought he knew, but Quietpaw lived off what he thought. He believed it until proven wrong, but since he never will talked his opinions never really hurt anybody. He never wanted to hurt anybody, he was aware of his fathers ways and he refused to be anything like that. So though his opinions were different he kept quiet. Arguments were not his thing, fights were not something he needed to win they were something he needed to either conquer or ignore. Currently he was choosing ignore.

Quietpaw knew that with his way over average sized muscular structure, made him look like a nine moon old apprentice rather than a seven moon old one, also made him look like a strong cat who wouldn't mind a fight every now and then. And that was where his appearance failed his personality. Quietpaw was not meek and small, in fact physically he was a giant. Many thought that quiet met weak, but his quiet was a quiet cat with a lot of sass, anger and strength below his invisible social shield. He knew of what cats thought when they saw his appearance, they would probably back away of challenge him to a fight. That wasn't what Quietpaw wanted. Though he wanted a small amount of friends, friends who were quiet like him, he did not want no friends. If cats saw him as a big fierce guy, when would he ever find friends? That was one of the things he thought about frequently.

As he thought, Quietpaw felt himself getting closer and closer to the nursery.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Uh oh. The tom definitely didn't like the way those words had started, with a 'here's the thing,' but he stood his ground anyways, a defiant spark in his green eyes. "Ha! You?" The tom asked, with a snort. The words were normally meant offensively, but in his case, he was genuinely surprised she would suggest something like that. Didn't Mintberry dislike kits? Or, maybe not necessarily completely dislike, but she definitely didn't seem to like them very much. "Minty-boo, you wouldn't get anywhere NEAR an army of kits." Okay, so it was partly a gamble, but from what Ottertail could remember - she was not someone who liked kits. Ottertail himself was good with kits, and he liked them - he would love to have a family of his own one day. When he decided to settle down, that was. But, her threat against his pelt made his eyes go wide with horror and he scooted back about a tail-length from her. "You wouldn't," He mewed, curling his tail tightly around his body as though he were trying to protect his fluffy pelt. He figured Mintberry wouldn't dare do something like that, but there was no harm in being careful, right? Right.

The black and white she-cat huffed, puffing out her chest towards the tom. Of course she would! If she committed to it! "I'm full of surprises Ottertail! I'll do anything for revenge, don't test me," she smirked playfully towards the larger feline. Her tail waved high in the air, clearly showing she was being friendly about the whole thing. Now, what was she to say to his follow up question. Oh, she knew. "Oh, I would, fluff-butt" Mintberry took two 'menacing' steps towards him, her body lowering a little bit to make herself look threatening. "But," she paused, hoping back up to her paws, looking very friendly once again. "You haven't done anything too extreme for me to resort to that! You get to keep that fluffy pelt of yours for a little while longer!" she chirped, her pale green hues blinking towards him with kindness. Although her hues shined with mischief about the situation.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit looked up at the queen and snuggled up to petalflower still a bit cold and she purred feeling cared for

Winterkit woke up looking up at the queen then snuggled closer to her cause she got hit by cold wind then she purred she finally felt cared for

Winterkit was woken by the sudden warmness and looked up at petalflower she shivered cause a cold wind hit her pelt then buried her self in the queens fur to keep warm then she started purring till she fell asleep again

Winterkit woke up and looked at the queen then buried herself in the queens fur cause a cold wind drifted into the nursery she smiled then fell asleep puring

Winterkit woke up her ear twitching seeing the queen curled up beside her keeping her warm she smiled then fell back asleep purring

The kit started to purr in her sleep her ear twitching in her sleep then she rolled over and lay her head on the queens front leg

Winterkit woke up and looked up at petalflower then she uncurled then rolled over so she was closer to petalflower so she can not be hit by the drift of cold breeze coming into the nursery
Petalflower licked the kits head in a purr. The queen had lost her last surviving kit to a sickness and so she was in the nuresery with no family left. She knew how Winterkit felt, since she had been left to die outside the Thunderclan border. She was lucky enough to not have gotten killed by some kind of animal. "It's okay. Just rest young one." purred Petalflower.

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
The young kit shuffled her paws and gave her chest an embarrassed lick. "Thanks, Silvermuzzle." she giggled lightly.

Willowleaf purred. "She doesn't like being complimented all too much. I don't know why. She's such a modest young kit, isn't she?" he nudged the tiny she-cat with his paw.
Silvermuzzle let out a purr. "Then I guess I better quit it." teased the elder with a small chuckle. The molly gave her paw a lick before drawing it over her ear. Silvermuzzle starred down at the kit after a while. "So what do you like to do?" asked the molly.

Closed Thread