Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

“ I don’t know she runs off all the time” Sparrowkit states @FuzzyRatto
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 12th, 2020, 03:51 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
She glanced at him confusedly before shrugging and looking back around camp. "Nothing really, just thinking," she meowed, walking back over and nuzzling his head, "Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the clans were at peace?"
"plenty of times my dear, life would be better and problems would go away, but we can only wish"
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Slushie

"I know." Flintstar agreed, his voice coming out in a slight growl. At least that was something that he and his deputy agreed upon. He then looked at his deputy as the tomcat seemed ashamed, but the leader didn't have the energy in him to comfort the other tom. Plus, it wasn't like the other tom needed comforting anyways, he did need to step it up. "Thank you for you willingness Buckbranch." The tom meowed, though his voice came out strained as he glanced upwards, formatting the words in his mind of how to explain his new plans for Thunderclan to Buckbranch. "I'm going to need you to double all border patrols. Thunderclan needs to know what is going on around them. Make sure to mix the cats up on them a bit each time, I want our clan to be close-knit and be able to get to know each other well." He took a breath here, looking back towards his deputy. "You will listen to the reports of these patrols and then report anything if immediate importance back to me." He gave a nod, having covered that. "We won't be doubling hunting patrols, as I don't want to overhunt the territory, and have been doing fine with what we've been sending out, so that won't change." Flintstar then paused in his listing, needing to take a break from speaking, feeling a headache start to form in his brain. He also glanced at Buckbranch, hoping that the tom was taking this all in, and taking it in a stride.

---

@Ever

As soon as Dustbreeze voiced her concerns, Flintstar's ears dropped and he gave her a horrified look. "No, no, no, don't feel bad for that at all, please don't." Flintstar quickly reassured, instantly standing up and walking over to the she-cat. He had the urge to try and physically comfort her in some way, but as he was about to do that he realized maybe she wouldn't appreciate him encroaching on her space. So he simply leaned down so he could look her in the eyes, trying to convey that she did not have to feel bad for this. "Dustbreeze, it isn't your job to say anything against annoying Shadowclan cats, so don't feel like you didn't help, because you certainly did. None of my warriors said anything but that doesn't mean they didn't back me up. I knew that you all supported me, as Thunderclan warriors and as my friends." His voice was honest as he said this, trying to help the she-cat understand. He'd figured she was a little insecure, and did not want her to feel bad for something that she was not obliged to do. "I can speak my words for myself and back them up, I'm a big boy, I've been doing it for a while." He chuckled, giving Dustbreeze a real smile, although it was tired.
When Dustbreeze then asked if he was alright, Flintstar immediately raised his head away from her, forcing a large, and very fake, smile across his face. "Yeah of course! I'm perfectly fine, just a little tired that's all." he meowed, though his voice cracked slightly with the lie. Mouse-dung. He was terrible at lying. "Even if I don't seem to be okay... No need to worry, honestly, like I said, I'm a big boy, I've got this!" His grin was far to wide to even be considered okay.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckbranch leaped up onto a small stone, peering about the clearing. It was about time he started assigning patrols, and if he was being completely honest with himself... well, that thought could wait for another time. He lifted his head high and called out, "Alright, ThunderClan, listen up!" His voice cracked, and he cringed, coughed once, and tried again. "Listen up, I'm assigning patrols. First off, hunting. Myself, Duskfeather and Dustbreeze will take on a hunting patrol. Hawkclaw [ @touka ], you will lead Owlwatcher [ @Shimm ], Sleepypaw [ @vermin ], and Hollowedaster [ @Silhouettes ] on a second one.
Border patrols. Jaggedhawk [ @RedHead ], please take Thornpaw [ @SoyBoi ], Morningsun [ @Solstice_X ], and Mintfrost [ @Kitty Mama ] to patrol the RiverClan border. Bumblestep [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ], Stormpaw [ @~WolfDen~ ], Sunsnow [ @Heartstruck ], and Mosspaw [ @Starfall ], you will go to the border we share with ShadowClan." He paused as he came across Sunsnow's name, blinked quickly and carried on. "Goldenshade [ @Xeno ], Minktail [ @Fuzzy ], Tigerdawn [ @Tundra ], and Cranerose [ @ponyapan ], take the WindClan border. Patrol leaders, make sure you and your patrol do not engage with the other Clans. Once you return, report back to me. Don't tick them off, especially RiverClan. That's all."

Patrols should be finished by Sunday, January 19, 11:59pm, and reports should be finished by Tuesday, January 21, 11:59pm. If your character does not finish their patrol or give their report, Buckbranch will be notifying Flintstar.

Patrol leaders are: Buckbranch, Bumblestep, Goldenshade, Jaggedhawk, and Hawkclaw.

EDIT: deadlines for patrol have been extended

Last edited by dino.; January 14th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Close together, both Linnetpaw and Raccoonpaw has been called to the high rock, Wow, Change of mentors, hm? the older scoffed, not surprised at all, meanwhile the changing of mentors caught her attention.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Dustbreeze held very still when he got up, since she had moved forward as well they were... very close. Her breath hung in her lungs for a moment before she reminded herself to breathe. It was hard but she kept her eyes on his, but she forced herself to. The sincerity in his eyes and voice made her heart ache for still feeling like a coward. She would do better though so that she didn't
have to ever apologize to him again, whether or not he minded.

When he turned and answered her question with a wide and nervous grin she recognized herself in the leader. Dustbreeze had to be the worst liar in the clan and she made the same foolish grin when she tried to lie. Though there was nothing funny about him lying about being ok, her gut twisted nervously. The tortoiseshell cat stepped forward eyed wide and open with concern as her forehead scrunched with concern.

"You know, I look the same way when I try to lie Flintstar." The molly said very softly. She stepped towards him and bumped her head into his shoulder, her own concerns and reservations sucked away by the overpowering strength of empathy. A rumble tickled at her chest, as if by instinct. Her mother had always rumbled when she was upset. Dust pulled back to look up into his face noses whiskers apart. "You're not alone. If you want to talk I'm just a few steps away. Always. Nobody should ever be alone with their troubles."

@RedHead

Last edited by Ever; January 12th, 2020 at 05:56 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 06:18 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Hawkclaw walked to the enterance waiting for the other cats to show
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 12th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
“ I don’t know she runs off all the time” Sparrowkit states @FuzzyRatto
"Ah... M-maybe that's not the best... We should go tell someone..."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 12th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Owlwatcher nodded his head at the tom. Turning to his apprentice, Sleepypaw, "Your first patrol, are you ready?" The tom was happy that he was able to take his apprentice out for a patrol. Marigold eyes looking at Sleepypaw and the rest of his patrol.
@vermin @touka @Silouettes
Old January 12th, 2020, 06:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@|+Tired Rose Child+| @~WolfDen~ @Heartstruck @Slushie

The apprentice listened as the Deputy began to organize the patrols, his gaze down at his paws as he shuffled them in the dirt. He wanted to go out and explore, he really did! He just didn't want to talk to the others, he didn't want to try and work through those awkward ice breakers. Try in start a conversation about nothing just to break the horrible silence. He didn't like talking to others, because he could never tell what they were thinking.

However as Mosspaw heard his name get called he lifted his head and furrowed his brows together. 'Deep breath. You can do this. I can do this.' A few moments after Buckbranch finished the Tuxedo mix picked himself up and strode towards the group of cats. "Hello." he whispered out. It was polite to greet others, he remembered. He kept his gaze below eye level as he waited for his mentor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Starfall
(Switched to Honey )

Honeyflower yawned as she stepped out of the warriors den. The leaf-bare sun did little to heat her thick pelt. It was to weak with the white clouds that hung around it. That was to be expected. Snow still covered the ground and ice hung from trees. It was all so cold, but at least they weren't starving.
Stretching the large ginger and cream molly prepared for a day of hunting and patrols. She needed to do something. Stopping the warrior started grooming her long fur. A quick groom and she'd find some cats to go hunting or something. Maybe round up some mentor-less apprentices and teach them stuff. Can't have them never become warriors due to neglectful mentors. Honeyflower mused.

She rolled out of the Nursery, literally. Fur littered with layers of dirt and some twigs, one could mistake her coat to be brown instead of cream with how incredibly messy she currently was. She stopped rolling as she rammed into a Warrior, ending up sidedown. With a few more giggles the kit opened her eyes, wincing as she was looking directly up at the very bright sky. But once her eyes adjusted her soft smile turned into a bright toothy one. "Hiya!" she chirped as she quickly rolled over (Quickly, yes. Gracefully? Absolutely not.) and let out a huff.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you like that! I didn't think that the little fort I built would tumble down like that! Or make me go rolling into the clearing!" she laughed as she turned to look at the mess she had managed to make in the nursery. In record time too. 'Wonder how angry mom'll be when she wakes up.' Aspenkit wheezed to herself. "Anyways!" she chirped quickly, trying to distract herself from just how much trouble she'll be in later. "Nice to meet you...Offically! I'm Aspenkit. But I mean...I'm sure you've heard of me but I don't think we've actually actually seen eachother!" There was no pause in anything she was saying, no second to breath she just kept talking.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 12th, 2020 at 06:55 PM.
Closed Thread