Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
(Sure, I know how you feel.) @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light @Silentshade
Stoneheart comforted Crowsong and helped her give birth to four beautiful kits. He looked down on the new borns with a warm spark in his eyes. These were his kits. His very own. Well and Crowsong's of course. Three she-kits and one little tom. "What do you want to name them?" he asked Crowsong.
(He's here! My Adderkit is here! I've been waiting for three days for this!)

The little tom kit felt others around him. That didn't matter though. he squeaked as he buried himself in the warm softness of his mother. She was his mother right? That didn't matter. The brown and white furred kit stood out against the grays and whites of his sisters' fur, but that didn't matter, he was warm, and dry, and fed as he nursed. After he was done nursing, he yawned and stretched, and then; the tiny hind leg showed a twist.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:00 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Like rain drops clearing away the smog, so did the sense of being alive come to the small, blue-gray tabby she-kit. There were fleeting moments when she could sense the warm bodies surrounding her, and the secure wistful air of safety. At the time though, she could do little more than satisfy her intense urge to snuggle closer to the warm milk-scent that was her mother, and wriggle her way through the furry obsticles that were her littermates. She couldn't place names to the feelings that trickled through her like tiny streams, though she knew she was warm and content, and that was all that ever really mattered.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
(Sure, I know how you feel.) @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light @Silentshade
Stoneheart comforted Crowsong and helped her give birth to four beautiful kits. He looked down on the new borns with a warm spark in his eyes. These were his kits. His very own. Well and Crowsong's of course. Three she-kits and one little tom. "What do you want to name them?" he asked Crowsong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A tiny she-kit mewled softly. She was gray with white on her paws, face, chest, and underbelly. She was small, slightly smaller than her siblings, and close to her mother. (I apologize, I suck at writing this type of newborn kit thingy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
A small tabby and white she-kit mewled pitifully, wriggling forwards until she felt soft fur beneath her tiny paws. Was this her mother? It had to be; they were the only cat aroun- wait, there were cats next to her. Her siblings? That didn't matter right now; she could smell milk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
(He's here! My Adderkit is here! I've been waiting for three days for this!)

The little tom kit felt others around him. That didn't matter though. he squeaked as he buried himself in the warm softness of his mother. She was his mother right? That didn't matter. The brown and white furred kit stood out against the grays and whites of his sisters' fur, but that didn't matter, he was warm, and dry, and fed as he nursed. After he was done nursing, he yawned and stretched, and then; the tiny hind leg showed a twist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Like rain drops clearing away the smog, so did the sense of being alive come to the small, blue-gray tabby she-kit. There were fleeting moments when she could sense the warm bodies surrounding her, and the secure wistful air of safety. At the time though, she could do little more than satisfy her intense urge to snuggle closer to the warm milk-scent that was her mother, and wriggle her way through the furry obsticles that were her littermates. She couldn't place names to the feelings that trickled through her like tiny streams, though she knew she was warm and content, and that was all that ever really mattered.
(You guys are over here like, 'Ooh! Yay! Time to rp the kits! This will be exciting!' and I'm sitting over here in a corner like, 'Ugh! The struggles to think of what to rp when you have a nursing queen...' XD)

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then at the kits. "This one", she said, pointing her tail at the gray and white she-kit. "will be named Minnowkit." she meowed. "And this one", the gray long-haired queen flicking her tail tip to the tabby and white she-kit next to Minnowkit. "will be named Duskkit.", Crowsong mewed. "You can name the other two."

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 16th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:46 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Birdsong didn't seem to be too cold, as he gaze out in the distance. As he asked a question, he shook his head. " Nope, siblings who wish to make life harder." He replied, why was he telling him this. If he did sleep in there he would die, I mean the warrior den was a luxury for him. Since Birdsong couldn't stand loud noises and the warrior den was at least the best for him to sleep. He didn't take notice or care about Coyote's stare, " Always have one." He replied to the last question. Birdsong was between rude and not caring, well he couldn't be loved or love anyone. He feared it, so that why he was so rude. He wasn't always like this, he was just judge and that I suppose lead to him to this. Birdsong looked back at him, " I'm Birdsong. I don't know much names, so what is your's?" He asked.
Coyotecry nodded, twitching his ear. The rather grumpy tom couldn't exactly sympathize, as he had no siblings of his own. When he was a kit, Coyote had wanted a brother to tusssle with but, now that he was older, he sensed that many cats didn't exactly love there siblings all the time. He flicked his tail as he spoke of always having a busy mind. That he could sympathize with. His head was always crammed full of thoughts and memories that he found it hard to concentrate.

"Coyotecry." He meowed simply. Birdsong. He repeats the name in his head. "Your name flows nicely." He commented with a dip of his head. "Does it have a meaning?" His own flowed nice as well, but he liked hearing others.

Last edited by Undercover; October 16th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

(You guys are over here like, 'Ooh! Yay! Time to rp the kits! This will be exciting!' and I'm sitting over here in a corner like, 'Ugh! The struggles to think of what to rp when you have a nursing queen...' XD)

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then at the kits. "This one", she said, pointing her tail at the gray and white she-kit. "will be named Minnowkit." she meowed. "And this one", the gray long-haired queen flicking her tail tip to the tabby and white she-kit next to Minnowkit. "will be named Duskkit.", Crowsong mewed. "You can name the other two."
Minnowkit was still deaf, unaware of her name, but she'd learn it later on. She had to learn her name. All cats had names! Besides .....kit, .....paw, .....warrior suffix wasn't a very good name. Minnowkit squirmed closer to her mother blindly, sinking her tiny paws into the soft fur and curling up with a tiny squeak.
Old October 16th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minnowkit was still deaf, unaware of her name, but she'd learn it later on. She had to learn her name. All cats had names! Besides .....kit, .....paw, .....warrior suffix wasn't a very good name. Minnowkit squirmed closer to her mother blindly, sinking her tiny paws into the soft fur and curling up with a tiny squeak.
Crowsong smiled as she saw Minnowkit curling up next to her. The she-cat sighed, looking back at Stoneheart, waiting for his response.

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:33 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

"Well, I was thinking we could name this one Rainkit, after my sister, and this one Adderkit. It suits him." Stoneheart mewed, his heart swelling with pride. He gazed at Crowsong and gave her a look that told her everything, that he was overjoyed. A warm sensation trickled through him as he silently vowed to be the best father he could be. @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @Silentshade @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 17th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Idjit

Quote:
"Well, I was thinking we could name this one Rainkit, after my sister, and this one Adderkit. It suits him." Stoneheart mewed, his heart swelling with pride. He gazed at Crowsong and gave her a look that told her everything, that he was overjoyed. A warm sensation trickled through him as he silently vowed to be the best father he could be. @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @Silentshade @little-life-light
Crowsong nodded. "I like those names. It suits them a lot.", she said. (Sorry that it's short. I'm eating breakfast.)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 17th, 2017 at 05:11 AM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Duskkit was vaguely aware of voices around her, but her tiny ears barely registered it. There was more important things right now: where was that milk? Where was she? Who was she? All in due time... the dark she-kit squeaked triumphantly as she finally found a place to feed. Now... where was she?

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit was vaguely aware of voices around her, but her tiny ears barely registered it. There was more important things right now: where was that milk? Where was she? Who was she? All in due time... the dark she-kit squeaked triumphantly as she finally found a place to feed. Now... where was she?
Crowsong licked Duskkit's head as the she-kit found a place to suckle. (OMG, this post is super short. I have a problem when I post short posts.)

Closed Thread