Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2017, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Winterkit woke up and sighed seeing some the other kits with family's why she was just some kit that was forgotten by her own family she sighed and just curled up in the corner of the nursery and felt unloved then went back to sleep her ear twitching in her sleep
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw didn't like the look of concern that showed in Snowstar's eyes. She was certain the young leader had enough to think about right now - she definitely didn't need to worry about the medicine cat. Some stress might be natural, it would be okay - she was just stepping into this position. Eventually when she got used to the daily ins and outs of the job, she would be alright. "Thank you." She mewed again, lowering her head in a sign of respect. Snowstar seemed like an easy cat to talk to. If only Caliapaw felt like she could release her problems to the she cat, and let her help, but she didn't know how. It was hard for the medicine cat to trust. She didn't have a close bond with her own mother, so her bonds with other she cats - especially warriors around her mother's age - could be iffy. She trusted her siblings - and she trusted Everpaw, Starpaw, and Alabasterpaw of course, without a doubt... but even they didn't know all of her dark secrets and her worries.

She would confide in them when she felt like she could. But she really didn't want to bother them with her own personal life and personal problems. They were apprentices, they had training and other things to do - though when she could, Caliapaw would still spend time with them. It was easier to trust a she cat around her age then one who was older then her. Snowstar's apology surprised her. She honestly hadn't been expecting it, and that surprise shone through in her eyes. But, the surprise faded as the she cat continued. "It's alright. I knew what I was getting into before I started this, and I knew there were going to be problems. I just didn't expect I'd have to face them so quickly..." Her voice trailed off and shoulders sagged a little. Her tail drooped. The deadness in her eyes earlier returned, showing clearer now, and she looked like she could have used a break from - well - life, to be honest.

If only she had that opportunity. To just make time stop, and calm down some so that she could get a new grip on it in the "morning." If only she were a warrior, with the opportunity to go somewhere else where the daily turmoil of the Clans would fade into the background and she would be just another loner, wandering. The medicine cat straightened up at Snowstar's offer, and looked her directly in the eye. She tried her best to look like she knew what she was doing. Like she had some level of confidence. Except she was failing, because Caliapaw knew that she wasn't confident. She knew that she didn't know what she was doing a lot of the time. And she definitely knew that she wouldn't be able to go to the cats she didn't know very well. Right now, it was hard for her to go to even her closest friends. That was why she'd wanted to go out beyond the borders with Starpaw and Alabasterpaw... they had both known Wheatfur, at least she knew for sure Alabasterpaw had, and they could share their memories of him.

Maybe talking about him would help the young feline to let go. And she knew that her friends needed to as well, Alabasterpaw especially was full of grief and it worried Caliapaw. She didn't want to have to treat her friend for something that could be potentially life-threatening - she didn't want to do that at all. Her eyes softened some and she sighed before she finally answered Snowstar, her tone still tired. "I appreciate the offer, Snowstar, but I - I don't think my problems should worry you. I'll be okay - I know to take care of myself. You should be careful, though - I know this thing with WindClan can't be easy. You need to make sure you're taking care of yourself. The Clan needs its leader right now." And its medicine cat. More then ever, especially since I get the feeling we've got an upcoming war on our paws. But Caliapaw knew the Clan needed a medicine cat who knew what they were doing. Who was more confident in themselves. If only Wheatfur were still here, he would definitely know what to do.

He would make a much better medicine cat. Especially because she had no idea what probably half of the herbs in here were for. And she didn't know how to save lives. Ivypaw had needed her - Cedarflower had relied on her - and she'd let them both down. Even if they didn't blame her, that didn't change the fact that she'd let them down. "Promise me you'll be careful," The young medicine cat mewed firmly, her eyes glancing over Snowstar's pelt once more. Everything looked alright - she was, at the moment, trusting the leader to tell her if anything was wrong. If anything had happened. She was trusting her in a professional field, and if she got something wrong... things could go badly upside down for her and the rest of the Clan.
Snowstar nodded slightly, gazing at the young medicine cat. She really hoped Caliapaw did have someone else she could talk to, open up to. She was sure she did. But she knew the young she-cat wasn't going to open up to her any time soon, she could see that clearly. And it was alright - Snowstar could wait. She was generally a very impatient cat but with things like this, she knew they took time and patience. And Snowstar could sit still and wait for something if she had to. And she'd wait for this. She'd wait for Caliapaw to become more comfortable, enough to open up to her. The Siamese gazed at the young medicine cat. The concern didn't leave her gaze, but now she looked a little more sure of herself and what she wanted to do. She wanted to stick around for this kid. She wanted to try and make a bond with her. She wanted to be someone Caliapaw could go talk to when she needed it. She wanted to be someone Caliapaw trusted.

Snowstar paused, letting the thoughts slip away as Caliapaw spoke. Her gaze softened even more, if that was even possible. Right now the she-cat had such a gentle, caring look in her ice blue eyes, anyone could clearly tell she cared for the young cat. "I know," She said softly. "And I am sorry you have to face them so quickly." She knew it wasn't her fault, it was the Dusk Syndicate's fault, but still. She was sorry. She couldn't help it, that's just how she was. Again, she hoped Caliapaw had somebody she could go to to talk to. Somebody she trusted. She was sure she did. She hoped she did. At least until Caliapaw trusted her enough to talk to her about this. Snowstar knew it wasn't good to keep this kind of stuff bottled up. It wasn't good to let your emotions keep building and building until it was just too much to hold in. She didn't want to see Caliapaw break. So for the young she-cats sake, she hoped with all her heart she didn't keep it all bottled up. That she had someone to talk to about it. Anyone.

Snowstar didn't like feeling so useless. She really didn't. It was awful, knowing she couldn't do much... But she could do something. She could be there and try to comfort her. Try to be there. Try to get her trust. Try to get her to talk about it. But that was it. Would that be enough? The Siamese sighed, gazing at the young medicine cat. Hopefully it would. Hopefully, eventually, Caliapaw would trust her enough to open up. And if not, hopefully she would open up to her friends, or family members, someone. Just something to release all that emotion. Caliapaw definitely needed that, Snowstar could tell. Keeping it all inside was never good. Hiding your emotions was never good. And such a young cat should definitely not feel like she had to do that, because she didn't. She really didn't. And she hoped, if it wasn't herself, someone would help Caliapaw to see that.

She paused, watching the young medicine cat's eyes soften, and nodded quietly when Caliapaw responded. "Yes, I know.... But still. My offer still stands. You can come talk to me about anything... I'm a good listener. Besides, you really shouldn't be keeping all of that emotion inside... You'll explode." She offered a small smile before continuing. "And the Clan also needs it's medicine cat. So don't explode. Please." While her tone was light, trying to joke, her ice blue eyes stayed serious and concerned, gazing at the young she-cat. Underneath the faintly joking tone, she was completely serious. Snowstar was usually good at trying to lighten the mood like this, but perhaps the concern was too strong right now. Besides, this wasn't really a time for joking around.

"I promise." Snowstar replied solemnly, gazing at the young medicine cat. She thought back to her losing a life, and frowned slightly. She knew she should tell the medicine cat, but was now a really good time? "I do... Have something else to tell you, but I don't know if this is the time. I don't think it's that important..." She said carefully, voicing her thoughts aloud. She wasn't going to keep this from the medicine cat if it was something Caliapaw needed to know, but she still wasn't sure if it was a good time to bring it up right now. Probably not. She didn't think it was too important anyway. Just one life lost, right? Still, it could be something Caliapaw needed to know as the medicine cat. But still.... Again, she knew this wasn't a good time for it. Or was it? Great, now the Siamese was confused.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Willowleaf padded around the clearing, his muscles rippling under his thick gray fur. His green eyes slowly scanned the clearing, looking for anything unusual. The only thing he could really notice were two young apprentices showing a few kits around the camp. He turned around and saw Silvermuzzle, his mother. He smiled faintly and trotted up to her. "Hello, Silvermuzzle." he purred before sitting down next to her.
@Ennard
Silvermuzzle looked at her son with a light purr. The elder plaved her tail around her paws. "How have you been lately?" asked Silvermuzzle. The she-cat had been in the elders den with her friends when she had decided to finally go into camp.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Silvermuzzle looked at her son with a light purr. The elder plaved her tail around her paws. "How have you been lately?" asked Silvermuzzle. The she-cat had been in the elders den with her friends when she had decided to finally go into camp.
Willowleaf licked his paw. "Well, I've been doing just fine lately. I've been on patrol not stop for two days. Snowstar and Passionblaze have been keeping me busy. I think this is the first break I've had in a while. Anyways, how have you been? It's not every day that and elder such as yourself is able to leave the den." he let out a teasing purr and glanced at his mother, waiting for her reaction. He smiled widely.
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Willowleaf licked his paw. "Well, I've been doing just fine lately. I've been on patrol not stop for two days. Snowstar and Passionblaze have been keeping me busy. I think this is the first break I've had in a while. Anyways, how have you been? It's not every day that and elder such as yourself is able to leave the den." he let out a teasing purr and glanced at his mother, waiting for her reaction. He smiled widely.
Silvermuzzle let out a roll of her eyes with a slight smile. "Well earlier today I went hunting with some youngsters. I taught them a bit of how I hunt and they thought it was pretty cool," meowed Silvermuzzle "Later on today Im going on a small hunting patrol with a dew different cats. You should come."

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Silvermuzzle let out a roll of her eyes with a slight smile. "Well earlier today I went hunting with some youngsters. I taught them a bit of how I hunt and they thought it was pretty cool," meowed Silvermuzzle "Later on today Im going on a small hunting patrol with a dew different cats. You should come."
Willowleaf mrrowed in amusement. "I guess I could. But it depends on whether or not Passionblaze needs me for a patrol. And as for those young cats, they have their heads in the right place. Your hunting techniques are....unique. In the best way possible."
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit woke up and sighed seeing some the other kits with family's why she was just some kit that was forgotten by her own family she sighed and just curled up in the corner of the nursery and felt unloved then went back to sleep her ear twitching in her sleep
Petalflower looked over at Winterkit with a bit of sorrow. The queen made her way over to him, laying down beside him. She curled up, trying to Winterkit warm. She looked around her to make sure nobody was watching her comfort the young kit, but she didn't really care if somebody saw her.

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Willowleaf mrrowed in amusement. "I guess I could. But it depends on whether or not Passionblaze needs me for a patrol. And as for those young cats, they have their heads in the right place. Your hunting techniques are....unique. In the best way possible."
The elder let out a dip of her head towards ger son at his complement. "Yeah. Ive had many apprentices in my younger days. Im thinking about being a mentor one last time before I really settle in." meowed Silvermuzzle.

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

The elder let out a dip of her head towards ger son at his complement. "Yeah. Ive had many apprentices in my younger days. Im thinking about being a mentor one last time before I really settle in." meowed Silvermuzzle.
Willowleaf frowned slightly. "Can you still do that if you're an elder? I don't think you can, but it'd be nice if you could. If you can, you should mentor Wolfclaw and Moonshade's kit, Bramblekit. You know, that tiny gray-brown tabby she-kit. I think she has green eyes. You two would be a good match I think." he looked around as his name was called. He looked up and saw a smaller black tom with amber eyes padding towards him. "Hello Ravenpaw."

"Willowleaf, I wanted to talk to you about my training." the young tom lifted his paw slightly.

Willowleaf held his paw up. "We can talk later. I'm talking with Silvermuzzle at the moment. While you're waiting for me, you can go get the elders some food. If you wish, you can ask them for a story if I'm not done."

Ravenpaw nodded and trotted away.

"Sorry about that." he meowed to his mother.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Willowleaf frowned slightly. "Can you still do that if you're an elder? I don't think you can, but it'd be nice if you could. If you can, you should mentor Wolfclaw and Moonshade's kit, Bramblekit. You know, that tiny gray-brown tabby she-kit. I think she has green eyes. You two would be a good match I think." he looked around as his name was called. He looked up and saw a smaller black tom with amber eyes padding towards him. "Hello Ravenpaw."

"Willowleaf, I wanted to talk to you about my training." the young tom lifted his paw slightly.

Willowleaf held his paw up. "We can talk later. I'm talking with Silvermuzzle at the moment. While you're waiting for me, you can go get the elders some food. If you wish, you can ask them for a story if I'm not done."

Ravenpaw nodded and trotted away.

"Sorry about that." he meowed to his mother.
Silvermuzzle looked at Willowleaf with a nod. "Yeah it's not allowed, but I could only wish, but I wouldn't mind meeting this Bramblekit." replied Sulvermuzzle with a small smile. The elder let out a purr, licking her son between the ears.

Closed Thread