Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
This seemed rich, coming from a cat like her. Milkweed raised a lip over one of her fangs, eyes narrowing with practiced ease. Amberflame seemed hell-bent on getting a reaction out of her. “My kind?” She repeated those words alone-- they were the ones most in need of scrutiny, of constantly referring back to every time she laid eyes on the thick-furred molly. Her heart belonged to no-one; the only time she gave it over to her own had resulted in events more disastrous than she could ever imagine. Constant prodding and examination was something that she had gotten far too used to, but the cold claw of-- shame? Embarrassment? Whatever it was, it pressed much farther than she was comfortable with. Amberflame couldn’t be ‘hurt’ by her defiance. If she was, that was her problem for growing up with a weak skin.

Tail lashing, Milkweed raised her head, feeling a tightness in her chest that was predictable, at the very least. This she-cat wasn’t the smartest out of all of Thunderclan, was she? The blind faith, the weak replies, the fact that she didn’t get the message to leave Milkweed alone was probably it. It had to be, didn’t it? “You’re not my leader,” she merely replied. “I know your kind. Do you know why you’re not already a deputy? Behaving what you believe to be a ‘noble, pure warrior’ will net you almost no status in this life, because.. Well. You’ve probably heard this before, haven’t you? Nobody likes a busybody. I’m not going anywhere, because unlike you, I don’t have to go anywhere to give my life any meaning. I already know what I am, and where I’m going to be. Deluding myself with power fantasies doesn’t sound like the best hobby, huh?”

Exaggeratedly, she laid back down, practically sinking into the forest floor this time. “Cats like you are what make Clan life unlivable. Now, since you’ve got dung-for-brains, could you please--” Here, she took a deep breath. “Leave me alone? Maybe?”
Taking on a defensive stance, just in case she would need it, Amberflame's eyes narrowed and her own fangs showed in an angry snarl. "Think carefully about what you want to say next." She growled in a low voice, her tail twitching back and forth in anger. If only she had been someone else in that moment. If only she had known when enough was enough, and when to back down, and when her opponent was beaten. But she wasn't someone else, she was herself. There was never enough. Milkweed clearly wasn't beaten, either, because she went on a rant about Amberflame and her kind. The multicolored she cat couldn't deny that the other cat's words stung, but she also couldn't deny that she was furious with Amberflame at the moment. A furious expression crossed her face, and she looked just about ready to lash out at Milkweed. Instead of doing so, however, she remained in her defensive stance.

She would NOT attack a clanmate... the last time she had done that had been during the Evil Era, and she had sworn that she would never do it again. She never wanted to do it again. "I'm not trying to be deputy, mouse-brain! I never said I was, and you have no right to assume that just because I work hard and I'm loyal to my Clan that I want to be deputy. I want to serve my Clan - that's it." The she cat hissed, her eyes snapping angrily, tail unconciously lashing behind her as she glared at Milkweed. She was really upset with the other she cat at the moment, and she was planning on doing her best to try and ignore her in this current state. Amberflame's eyes flashed, but as Milkweed settled back down, she lowered her defensive stance.

Her muscles were still tensed and ready to spring if she really needed to, but at least she appeared calmer then before. "Fine. Right." Her stance became rigid, her features looking like they had been set in stone, and she took a breath. Her expression changed slightly to become curious, not quite overly so, however. With a deep breath, Amberflame squared her shoulders and turned to pad away before she froze. Did this mean that - that Milkweed had won their argument? Because, if so... oh HELL no. Amberflame was not going down without a good fight. One that she would ultimately win.

A grey tom entered the clearing, his eyes carefully sweeping it like he was the king, like he had nowhere better to be. This was his kingdom. This was his Clan. He might not lead, but he was still the type of tom who wasn't afraid to offer his opinion every once in a while. No one turned to look at him, yet he might as well have been commanding their presence with the way he walked. It was not quite stiff, but sophisticated - he had the gait of someone who was looking for somewhere to go. His eyes met the gazes of his clanmates who did turn and give him questioning looks, but their thoughts were to remain their own - Stonegazer said nothing to any of them. He remained stiff, padding along with a calm expression on his features.

When he settled down, his tail almost automatically curled around his paws, without him having to think about it. There was no movement anywhere on his cold features. It was no wonder this tom was called Stonegazer - his eyes did indeed seem to be made of stone, as did the rest of his body. Now, Stonegazer was simply a cat who did not often involve a lot in small talk. If he had something to say, he said it. Something that he needed to get off his mind? He would introduce himself, do whatever amount of annoying small-talk seemed polite, then transfer into the thing that was really bothering him. His eyes continued flitting around the clearing, never changing expression, never growing wider or narrower.

Nothing fazed him; nothing surprised him. It was as though everything was as it should be. He was oblivious to the angry conversations of cats, or the loving comments... though what would appear to be a trick of the light was in fact Stonegazer's expression softening as it landed on two young kits playing a game. It felt like so long ago that he had been a kit in the nursery himself. It had been around thirty moons, he wasn't sure of the exact time - he was around 35 moons old. How long it had been since he had enjoyed a good game.

Warriors should not conduct themselves in such a manner. They should be calm, sturdy, stone-like warriors who were unfazed, unstartled by everyday occurances. They should be warriors like Stonegazer himself.

@tinyalienboy

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 10th, 2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(XD)
"Can I be deputy?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
He purred,” Deputies have clan names, but I’ll make an exception for you.” He teased Can a deputy have a name like Cleopatra? I don’t know...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He purred,” Deputies have clan names, but I’ll make an exception for you.” He teased Can a deputy have a name like Cleopatra? I don’t know...

Cleopatra narrowed her eyes but didnt speak for sometime.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:09 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Had Amberflame been anyone else, she might have let the matter go right then. She might have allowed Milkweed's attitude to slide past, and walked away, satisfied that she had gotten yet another clanmate up on their lazy paws. But instead of being satisfied, her eyes narrowed and her tail began to lash in a way that clearly meant 'trouble' for the bicolored feline. "I'm pretty sure words of encouragement are wasted on your kind." The she cat scoffed, tilting her head in a way that she hoped would be condescending for the other cat. She knew the type - warriors whose hearts just weren't with their Clan. Amberflame prided herself on her hard work and dedication to her Clan, so to see a warrior just brushing it off... she wasn't going to lie. It stung a lot.

And it reflected badly on the Clan that Amberflame's family had loved so dearly, and that she loved even more. "Now then, don't you have something you could be doing? Or do you care to stand here and tell me my words are patronizing?" The she cat asked, her voice entering that almost - but not quite - mocking tone. She was quite irritated with Milkweed at the moment, wishing that she could get rid of the she cat. She wasn't one to back down first, however... she would wait until the she cat wished to leave. Her tail twitched angrily, and her eyes flashed as she watched the other cat. It would appear she was hardly "hitting it off" with the other cat. Whoever was under the impression that the Clan cats got along well together with cats from their own Clan was sadly mistaken. They couldn't be more wrong.

Amberflame felt bad for the cat who would end up as Milkweed's apprentice. What a sad young cat they would be, indeed. She could see them ending up just like their mentor, lazy and sitting around on a day when they could be doing something for their Clan. Amberflame's beliefs were, to say the least, strict. Not many cats followed them as closely as she did. She had wanted this for so long that she was determined to keep it as best she could. Even if that meant becoming unpopular with her clanmates. Thank goodness Milkweed wasn't in a position of power at the moment - right?

The blonde and white cat rolled her eyes, shaking her head slightly at her brother's cover-up. She knew he was afraid of spiders - it wasn't the weirdest fear, or the most uncommon, but it made for quite the show when he did get scared. At his question, she sighed and seemed to melt a little bit, like she quite disliked the question. "It's been tiring," The medicine cat answered truthfully. What she didn't tell him was how scary it had been as well, and how emotionally exhausting - it wasn't just tiring, it was really, truly, completely exhausting. It took whatever she had and smashed it to bits. "And it's been - interesting, I guess." Worrying. Sleep-depriving. Makes it hard for me to come out here because I don't want attention. Caliapaw was not a cat who tried to be in the middle of things. She tried to stay out of them. She might be in the wrong job for that, but she hadn't chosen it for the attention - or the type of power that it gave her. She was here because she had loved the idea, and she had stayed in it because while Wheatfur was alive, she had loved it. He had given her a new type of understanding about how it worked. She wanted to raise awareness about how hard it was, and she would, just as soon as she could settle into the job better. "I guess it's just kind of different without Wheatfur here." She missed the tom, more then she ever admitted out loud. Soon she would go with Alabasterpaw and Starpaw and perhaps she could talk about their memories of the tom. She missed him, and she wanted his memory to be put at rest with her. She hadn't even seen him in her dreams yet, and that was another reason she missed him so much. It was stupid to think that maybe, just maybe, I would see... I mean, I would get to... Her thoughts trailed off and she curled her tail around her paws as a shield-type thing, glancing over at Snowpaw as she did so.

How stunned the she cat was only showed for an instant, her mouth working to try to find the words, before she masked this true surprise under fake surprise. Under a fake mask, she instantly became more confident. "Vixenkit? I think you're mixed up, Quietpaw. Vixenkit is my sister's name. I'm Oriolekit - don't you remember?" Whoever had told Quietpaw her real name was going to pay for this. She would see to it that they never got the chance to say her name again. She would ruin their social lives, tease them mercilessly, run them down under a back-breaking load of accusations. Some would be true, some false. Either way, when it came to things like this, Vixenkit was a cat to be feared. She had never had a true friend in her life. She had never experienced heartbreak in her life. She simply had been born to a Mother who surrounded her with things like this, and so she had grown up in a way that would make her believe it was normal to act this way.

However, from the way Quietpaw looked, he wasn't too pleased that she had lied about her identity before, when they had met. How to get his trust back? That was a mystery the she cat was still working on solving. Right now she was completely tongue-tied, trying to worm her way out of something that she should have never gotten caught in. She should have been free from things like this! She should've been able to easily worm her way out of something like this, except she was at a loss for words when it came to an excuse. "Congratulations on the apprenticeship, by the way. It's quite the accomplishment, becoming an apprentice, isn't it? And - you know, who's your mentor? I don't believe I was present at your ceremony." This wasn't a lie - Vixenkit had watched from a distance, and had missed a great deal of it altogether, so she was pretty sure that she was free to say that. Besides, Quietpaw would have no way of knowing whether it was a lie or not.

She was a born liar, this was something that she was quite skilled at and, sadly, prided herself on being skilled at. It was almost like she felt she had been born to lie. Vixenkit was quite certain that lying was one of the only things she would ever be good at. Right now, she wasn't good at making friends when she was being herself. Hiding behind the mask of posing as her sibling Oriolekit, it was perfect. Of course, Vixenkit was pretty sure her masquerade would have to end when her apprentice ceremony commenced. She would be known as Vixenpaw then, and having never heard Oriolekit's name (nobody ever would hear that name at an apprentice ceremony, because Oriolekit had disappeared leaving behind a distraught Beetlekit and an indifferent Vixenkit) she would never be able to masquerade as Oriolepaw.

Perhaps there was a new name she could make up for herself, but it would take some convincing and it would be hard. At least she wouldn't go under her real name. The name that she didn't want to go under. She could change it, but then she still wouldn't be someone else. That would become her real name and everyone would know it. What a shame Vixenkit couldn't just... become Oriolekit. They would never approve of that, but since they were gone, it really didn't matter. Did it?
Snowpaw listened in, his tail tip flickered with interested. He let out a small chuckle, "I guess everything is tiring. Make sure to take care of yourself, please." He said. He could see the tired look in her eye, he felt a bit selfish for her to spend her break with him. He was happy she did, though. He did have a strong dislike for the rank Medince cat, however he wouldn't dare tell Caliapaw that. He was mad that it caused her grief and it was stressing. Sometimes he wondered why Wheatfur offered it to his sister, but Snowpaw knew she was happy about it so he was too. It doesn't mean he likes it, though. However Snowpaw didn't feel he had a right to complain, the clan rely on her just like they did on Passionblaze and Snowstar. He didn't press on, even if he wanted to know more. "Interesting? Hopefully the fun kind of interesting." Snowpaw said, trying to lighten the mood. He wouldn't lie it seem a bit awkward, "It really is. Isn't it?" He said truefully. He could tell that it was different because even if he barely knew the tom and disliked him a little, Snowpaw didn't think he should have died. He offered a reassuring smile, "You hungry? I already ate but I'm sure I can find the best piece of prey!" He challenged. Apprentices running to the fresh-kill was normal, never seen a challenge? Snowpaw remembered his sister disliked attention and he knew that would bring some. Pausing, "Or we can just go out camp. Not as loud, you know?" He just guessed that the camp was loud for some cats. It didn't seem to him, though. Plus it be a bit fun to go outside the camp. The apprentice looked at the entrance for a mere second before returning his gaze to Caliapaw. Going outside the camp is always a break from responsibilities! That is what she needs, I think. Snowpaw rolled his shoulders a little, growing a bit restless from where he sat. The talk wasn't boring but he really didn't want to stay in one place, it was distracting.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra narrowed her eyes but didnt speak for sometime.
Bumblekit waved his tail around,” As leader, I order the deputy to do apprentice duties.” He purred then paused What has my deputy done...,” For being a good deputy that is.” He bust into loud laughter and started rolling on the ground at his own joke.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Bumblekit waved his tail around,” As leader, I order the deputy to do apprentice duties.” He purred then paused What has my deputy done...,” For being a good deputy that is.” He bust into loud laughter and started rolling on the ground at his own joke.
Cleopatra just stared at him then shook her head. "I don't think you know what being a good leader is, Bumble."

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra just stared at him then shook her head. "I don't think you know what being a good leader is, Bumble."
He chuckle Atleast I was clanborn, unlike you. but he had enough sense not to say it,” Atleast...Atleast..I am a funny tom not a prim and proper she-cat like you.” He teased (I wanted to say tom, but he’s not sexist)

Old December 10th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Blackkit lay lazily outside the nursery, observing everyone as they went by. He still wasn’t used to so many cats and still felt like an outsider. So much movement...ugh He rolled over onto his back and looked up at the clouds. I wonder if Poppy can see me?... eh who am I kidding, no way. She is dead.
He closed his eyes. I hated how mother always adored her more than me, coddling her. The taste of her blood was so sweet...and mother got what she deserved. Sighing, he opened his eyes. He wanted more blood. Why did he have to stay in this stupid camp? He knew how to hunt, he had to for the moon after his mother kicked him out. Blood always tasted better than milk. @Mad-Hatter

https://black-warriorsonline-profile...underclan.html

Last edited by Edmia; December 10th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A grey tom entered the clearing, his eyes carefully sweeping it like he was the king, like he had nowhere better to be. This was his kingdom. This was his Clan. He might not lead, but he was still the type of tom who wasn't afraid to offer his opinion every once in a while. No one turned to look at him, yet he might as well have been commanding their presence with the way he walked. It was not quite stiff, but sophisticated - he had the gait of someone who was looking for somewhere to go. His eyes met the gazes of his clanmates who did turn and give him questioning looks, but their thoughts were to remain their own - Stonegazer said nothing to any of them. He remained stiff, padding along with a calm expression on his features.

When he settled down, his tail almost automatically curled around his paws, without him having to think about it. There was no movement anywhere on his cold features. It was no wonder this tom was called Stonegazer - his eyes did indeed seem to be made of stone, as did the rest of his body. Now, Stonegazer was simply a cat who did not often involve a lot in small talk. If he had something to say, he said it. Something that he needed to get off his mind? He would introduce himself, do whatever amount of annoying small-talk seemed polite, then transfer into the thing that was really bothering him. His eyes continued flitting around the clearing, never changing expression, never growing wider or narrower.

Nothing fazed him; nothing surprised him. It was as though everything was as it should be. He was oblivious to the angry conversations of cats, or the loving comments... though what would appear to be a trick of the light was in fact Stonegazer's expression softening as it landed on two young kits playing a game. It felt like so long ago that he had been a kit in the nursery himself. It had been around thirty moons, he wasn't sure of the exact time - he was around 35 moons old. How long it had been since he had enjoyed a good game.

Warriors should not conduct themselves in such a manner. They should be calm, sturdy, stone-like warriors who were unfazed, unstartled by everyday occurances. They should be warriors like Stonegazer himself.

@tinyalienboy
on his side, an off-white tom lay asleep within the shadows of the camp. a familiar scent wafted to his nostrils, forcing him awake. powdernose lifted his head and searched the camp, vision still blurry from his nap. the groggy feline flicked his tail and resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the posture of stonegazer. he stood and began to groom his cotton-like fur with delicate strokes of his tongue.
warriors should be cautious of the dangers within each clan, yes, but sometimes it was okay to just relax. too much stress can have great consequences. powdernose knew this, saving his energy for battles and the rare times he does practice his skills. that is what made him the complete opposite of stonegazer— the stoney tom was always thoughtful, staying stiff and stern. powdernose kept himself relaxed and carefree, unless he is needed to battle.
even though they were alike in very little ways, powdernose looked up to stonegazer. admired him, even. but they would never get along. the other would not approve of his way to live in clan life, and would call him lazy, just as everyone else did. only his friends really understood.
shaking his head, the tom padded closer to stonegazer. he hoped to stay out of sight, not wanting to face the humiliation of being a twenty-nine-moons old warrior following another tom. powdernose would like to stray from accusations of having feelings towards stonegazer— which he didn't have, of course!
once deemed close enough, the powdery feline sat down and attempted to blend in with the shadows. the attempt was proven futile as his pelt stood out like snow among the darkness.
please don't find me, he begged, blue eyes upturning towards starclan and tail flicking apprehensively.
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
He chuckle Atleast I was clanborn, unlike you. but he had enough sense not to say it,” Atleast...Atleast..I am a funny tom not a prim and proper she-cat like you.” He teased (I wanted to say tom, but he’s not sexist)

"Mama says beauty is everything." she meowed with a narrow of her china-blue eyes. "Plus, I don't want to get my pelt dirty." she flashed her eyes on him.

Closed Thread