Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A lithe, tall molly entered the camp from the territory, her beautiful black and white fur covered in dust and some mud. Cherrybubble placed her catch, a large squirrel, on top of the fresh-kill pile. The she-cat was quite proud of it, her heart still beating at the risks she had taken to catch that squirrel. She cast her green eyes around camp for a moment to try and spot her best friend, but he was no where to be seen. “He’s probably dealing with some stupid responsibility stuff.” She growled to herself, upset that he was always so busy now. She wondered if she should go find his neice and ask her to find him. She knew Foxpaw would, but Cherrybubble decided against it.
So instead, she had to find some other fun for the day. Twitching her ear, Cherrybubble wondered who she should talk to. There were so many cats just milling about in the clearing, she could choose any of them. “Hmmmm lets go with....” Cherrybubble closed her eyes and pointed her tail in a random direction.
Opening her eyes and following her tail, Cherrybubble walked over to the larger feline it had landed towards. “Hey, you mind if I bother you?” She asked, laughing to herself a little as she sat down, letting her fluffy tail curl loosely around her paws. Her medium-length fur was still covered in dust, something that she would clean up later. Cherrybubble didn’t mind having a dirty coat, she didn’t exactly care about impressing any cat. But she usually did anyways, Cherrybubble was a sight to behold. Messy or clean, the feline had this certain fire in her eyes, and the way she carried herself, she was quite the treat to look at. Cherrybubble didn’t notice though, and if anything tried to flirt with her, well, she would shut them down immediately.

aldertwist's eyes blinked open at the sound of a voice, her amber gaze brightening. she allowed a kind smile to twitch at her lips, her tail flicking invitingly. "i wouldn't mind at all," the molly purred. aldertwist knew faintly of the other molly, often times hearing many of her acquaintances gush over her appearance. i guess she is somewhat attractive, but why should that matter? she sighed and lifted herself up into a sitting position, turning towards the black-and-white she-cat.

"the name's aldertwist. i doubt you've heard of me before, unless, of course, you were at my apprentice and warrior ceremonies." aldertwist prefered to stay in the sidelines, straying from drama until she was forced to get involved. of course, she would step in and help anyone if they were feeling down or were in trouble. it just felt like she had to give them help, whether it be advice or an extra paw. if only she could take her own advice, though.

aldertwist's eyes narrowed for a moment before she went back to her polite stance. "how've you been? it's not much different since the battles, i'd say. those these tensions within the clans are almost agonizing to watch." her gaze flicked towards the highpeak, ears perking. "i have high hopes in our leader, though i'm not too sure about the deputy. but who am i to judge, eh?" she kneaded the ground with gentle paws, her whiskers twitching as she tried to think of a conversation.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The fact that Magnoliaspark looked to be a bit tired, went over the tom’s head. He displayed a kit-like happiness, combined with his nervousness which made him act a bit more hyper than he needed to be. Passionstar had immediately got drunk off the faint smell of wonderful flowers. Naturally, he expected every she cat to smell as such, so he wondered if that was Magnoliaspark with such a delicious scent, but the air around clearly scented the flowers. Passionstar had entered deeper into his new den, finding the new nest, he assumed, Magnoliaspark had constructed for him. He surveyed the nest, sniffing the delicate scent of flowers. Magnoliaspark’s question caused the tom to quickly look up at her, his fur bushing in the process. “Oh, it was magnificent! I can’t even explain it.” Passionstar sighed blissfully. “Starclan is the most beautiful place I ever been to. Kinda wish it was simple to get there - totally would go there for vacation all the time.” Passionstar couldn’t explain it with words to how gorgeous Starclan had been. To be honest, the tom didn’t even wish to leave. “Hm, suppose I’m alright. Kinda exhausted, but I’ll manage.” He smiled, softly, turning his attention back to his new nest. He set a paw to test how soft it was. Being quite the oblivious tom, Passionstar didn’t catch the reaction of Magnoliaspark when he breathed in her scent. He felt a bit sheepish when he figured he worded his words wrong because he didn’t like to offend others. However, she seemed to had taken it as a joke, causing the tom to adorn her laughter with a soft chuckle of his own. “I got the power to do that though.” He joked, proudly. It was a bit comical now that he thought about it. “But I never said you smelled bad! I think you smell very good. As good as to eat - “ Okay. Yeah. That didn’t sound right either. Passionstar shook his pelt, hoping to get his scatterbrained thoughts under control. “I’m not saying that I would eat you though. I’m not a cannibal. But, I had met cats who smelled delicious - not as good as to eat though. More like an expression, ha...ha. Not that you don’t smell delicious. Unless you don’t want to smell delicious.” Pause. Passionstar let out a deep chuckle upon his actions. “I’m still quite exhausted, so don’t mind my mousebrained self.” Passionstar didn’t see it as a big deal since Magnoliaspark was laughing. That should had made him relaxed, and he rather for her to be laughing than jeering at him. Passionstar never liked to make a fool of himself in front of others. However, his ears stayed heated along with the tip of his tail. He was relieved when the subject was changed, going back to to his nest. Passionstar hopped into the comfy product and plopped down heavily on top. He rolled into his back, looking up at Magnoliaspark, “Well whenever I see those apprentices, I’ll give them a thank you.” He responds. Gazing at Magnoliaspark from where he laid, her tone displayed an arrogant one as she said the flowers were her idea. “Thank you, Magnoliaspark. Really, I owe you one. I appreciate this.” Not much has changed since he accepted his new position. Except his responsibilities, his name, his lives, and the place he slept (since he didn’t sleep in the warriors’ den anymore.) Passionstar found it a treasuring thing that his close friends done some nice things for him as they welcomed him back. “I didn’t think you would had gone out your way to make sure I had a new nest,” Passionstar flipped over, getting to his paws and shaking any debris that clung to his fur. “And, the smell of flowers - an excellent touch. I’ll admit that you do have taste for interior design,” he laughed, before leaning down to give her a friendly muzzle on the cheek.
Magnoliaspark watched with a friendly interest as Passionstar traveled around his new den and breathed in the sweetly scented air. Her drowsiness had evaporated like dew on a sunny morning as soon as Passionstar had arrived. She was far too interested in his experience with Starclan to even think about napping. Her ginger friend’s response was animated and drew Magnoliaspark in. She wished he could tell her more, but figured that it was a leaders only type of experience. Magnoliaspark snorted at Passionstar’s comment about vacationing in Starclan and she quipped, “Be careful what you wish for! We don’t want you going back to Starclan anytime soon.” The new leader did seem tired, and Magnoliaspark figured that he had good reason to be, “Well, you have a new nest that is perfect for napping! You look like you could use some rest.” Magnoliaspark was glad that her friend was oblivious. If he had seen her odd reaction to him breathing in her scent, the cream feline would’ve been terribly embarrassed. Instead, Passionstar focused on his new nest. Magnoliaspark took the opportunity to hanger the subject by teasing Passionstar on his awkward phrasing. His response was even more awkward and Magnoliaspark couldn’t hold in a peak of laughter as the tom dug himself further into a metaphorical hole. The warrior shook her head and lifted her tail tip to his muzzle for a moment, “You’d better stop before you hurt yourself,” she teased, sitting down. Magnoliaspark’s meadow green eyes followed with an amused glimmer as Passionstar hopped into his nest and rolled around. The tan Somali gave her friend a fake scowl as he mentioned thanking the unnamed apprentices in response to her tone that clearly sought praise for herself. When Passionstar finally did, Magnoliaspark smiled and nodded, “You’re welcome! Just keep me off of all future dawn patrols and we’ll call it even.” She said with a wink. Magnoliaspark shrugged as he continued. It hadn’t been too difficult, and Passionstar was her friend! He deserved extra attention from her. Magnoliaspark responded, “I just figured you’d be tired and stressed with all these changes. Whenever I’m stressed, flowers help. We may be friends, but i still don’t know too much about you...” and you don’t know much about me, she thought guiltily, wondering how he’d feel when he found out that she wasn’t actually Thunderclan born. After merely a second of a break, Magnolia continued, “...so I just did what would make me feel better. Besides, every cat deserves a friend and a comfortable nest during stressful times.” Magnoliaspark gave Passionstar a genuine smile and shrugged again. She joined in his laughing at the joke, but stopped when he nuzzled her cheek. It was a surprisingly intimate gesture, not that she was offended. She simply felt the same heart hiccup from earlier. Once again, Magnoliaspark brushed it off and laughed some more, still ignoring her budding crush.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Hawk crouched on the dip to the Thunderclan clearing, circling it. He settled just above the freshkill pile, his yellow eyes looking for something to eat. His pelt blending in well to the ground, a gift from his Thunderclan mother, it was hard to see him. His eyes flitted up to the clearing, watching their eyes to see if any cat was paying attention. Once he decided it was clear, he picked a moment to slowly slide down the slope, staying well camouflaged. His muzzle, keeping sure it was still in the shadows, snaked forward to the freshest kill. A fat squirrel. He liked his lips in delight and then slowly clamped his teeth around it's neck. Checking for eyes burning into his pelt again, he quickly turned and scampered his way back to the top. Feeling satisfied with his discovery, he at first crouched as he went away before trotting and jumping into a tree. There, he enjoyed the squirrel contently.
Old March 25th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

He nodded and then laughed to lighten the mood,"I mean, what tensions have they not started?!"
He purred in amusement. "Even StarClan can admit that." He got up and streched. "Well, I'm ready if you are."
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
He purred in amusement. "Even StarClan can admit that." He got up and streched. "Well, I'm ready if you are."
Breezefeather stood up and nodded,"Yep! All set! What exactly are we going to search for this time?" he asked, stretching his back.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower smiled and nodded she seemed to be smiling more now than she did when she was just starting out she was twenty-five moons old now it was odd how time flies by . She heard what brokenpaw said and she was even more positive that they have " well ...you see when I was in the battle of thunderclan and windclan I lost a battle I was in the other she cat gave me this scar -" she meowed removing her tail from his for a few minutes to point at her nose and her tail found it's way to his again " I felt I have wronged starclan for not winning it . So I made a promise to make it up to them in some way and I don't know what I did but it seems I have and I think in their way of forgiving me ...I got to meet you " she meowed now looking at brokenpaw again and put her nose to his then started to walk to the kill pile " stay here ok? It will only be a few minutes " she meowed now trotting over to the pile her tail was in the air flicking a few times she looked for a suitable piece of fresh kill that would be easy to share between them. And just by her luck she spotted a plump squirrel . Now that leaf bare was over newleaf has replenished the forest with more prey for the clans that's also why she liked newleaf but it was also a time of rebirth for nature . Rileyflower grabbed the squirrel and trotted back holding her head high she made it back to brokenpaw and sat the squirrel in front of him " wanna take the first bite? " she asked

Badgerthroat smiled he was glad knowing he was right and stood up shaking his fur to get some pieces of loose grass off then he blinked and tilted his head " what you mean by that? " he asked then layed down . His tail was curled up next to his left side , the tom looked up at the sky and took a deep breath smelling scents of new leaf . He looked back at cometheart curiosity could be seen in his eyes .
Brokenpaw was surprised as she told him about the battle and laughed a little. "StarClan wouldn't be mad because of that, otherwise, do you know how many clans would owe StarClan something, it would be unimaginable." He said and gave her nose a lick, "Those scars only make you prettier." He mewed and licked the scar slowly, when their tails found eachother again, he purred loudly. "And I'm glad we got to meet, I couldn't have asked for more." He mewed and nodded as she told him to wait for her and did just that, as she asked him if he wanted the first bite, he nodded and leaned down before taking one out of the squirrel and nosed it to her afterwards, smiling.

---

Cometheart shook her head as she was asked what she meant. "Ah, forget it, it's nothing important." She mewed and gazed at the tom. "I rarely see you around camp, where do you go?" She asked as she met the tom's gaze.
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw was surprised as she told him about the battle and laughed a little. "StarClan wouldn't be mad because of that, otherwise, do you know how many clans would owe StarClan something, it would be unimaginable." He said and gave her nose a lick, "Those scars only make you prettier." He mewed and licked the scar slowly, when their tails found eachother again, he purred loudly. "And I'm glad we got to meet, I couldn't have asked for more." He mewed and nodded as she told him to wait for her and did just that, as she asked him if he wanted the first bite, he nodded and leaned down before taking one out of the squirrel and nosed it to her afterwards, smiling.

---

Cometheart shook her head as she was asked what she meant. "Ah, forget it, it's nothing important." She mewed and gazed at the tom. "I rarely see you around camp, where do you go?" She asked as she met the tom's gaze.
Rileyflower smiled and layed down again " well you see sugar ....with me being an ex-kittypet and all. I promised I would be loyal to my clan and starclan I took that promise so seriously that I was in words heartbroken a second time by not winning . And now I'm gonna make sure I won't disappoint them ever again . " she meowed and took a small bite she wanted to make sure he had enough she nosed it back over to him " the first time I was heartbroken was when beast...died.. That's when I decided to join a clan " she meowed and flicked her ears as she licked her lips

Badgerthroat nodded as she said forget it then he pricked his ears up as she ask him , he really doesn't hang around camp much " well I mostly stay in the warriors den . But I hunt here and there " he meowed with a smile and flicked his tail " it's not really exciting ...I thought being a warrior meant that you get to go on adventures everyday when I was an apprentice " he added ( I was so wanting to break the fourth wall! And I feel stupid I've been using perked instead of pricked all this time!xD )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 25th, 2018, 02:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Hawk leaped off of the tree, leaving the remains of his prey behind. He watched Thunderclan, amazed that they aren't able to easily get bored. Well then again he didn't have much to do these days. Best he could do was join a clan... He curled his lip in distaste. Like he would ever do that. But then again what better did he have to do? Maybe he could kill some clan cats while he was at it. Cause some disruptions with the clans, make them all hate each other more than they already do. His eyes lit with a strange fire.. the fire of bloodlust. He smirked, knowing the clans wouldn't know what hit them. Sure there would be some cars here and there that would suspect him but his persuasive skills would easily solve that issue. He nodded a little, liking this planore and more. Being that he was a huge flirt too, he could easily win himself a mate and then he could say something like "but I've got a mate. Do you really think I would do anything to betray her? Cause to betray the clan would be go betray her. It's horrible that you would think I would stoop that low." He smirked. All that was left was to follow through with the plan and it would be fine. Licking his fur the opposite way, he then rolled in mud. It stuck all over his fur, making him look even more like the loner he was. Resisting the urge to clean his pelt, he walked through the entrance and into the Thunderclan clearing. He trotted over to these two talking mollys. He tilted his head slightly, and even with the mud his pelt shines easily in the sun. His pelt easily caught attention, and gave him an attractive look. It made it easy for him to attract she cats. Exactly why he walked up to these she cats. "I don't suppose either of you pretties know where the leader is?" He asks, tilting his head slightly. His eyes flited from the taller one to the bigger one. He looked for familiarity, since he was sometimes over here. He just hoped to Starclan they didn't recognize him or else that would be the end of his plan. He himself somewhat recognized Cherrybubble but not really. Probably just some cat he flirted with at some point.
Old March 25th, 2018, 03:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Magnoliaspark watched with a friendly interest as Passionstar traveled around his new den and breathed in the sweetly scented air. Her drowsiness had evaporated like dew on a sunny morning as soon as Passionstar had arrived. She was far too interested in his experience with Starclan to even think about napping. Her ginger friend’s response was animated and drew Magnoliaspark in. She wished he could tell her more, but figured that it was a leaders only type of experience. Magnoliaspark snorted at Passionstar’s comment about vacationing in Starclan and she quipped, “Be careful what you wish for! We don’t want you going back to Starclan anytime soon.” The new leader did seem tired, and Magnoliaspark figured that he had good reason to be, “Well, you have a new nest that is perfect for napping! You look like you could use some rest.” Magnoliaspark was glad that her friend was oblivious. If he had seen her odd reaction to him breathing in her scent, the cream feline would’ve been terribly embarrassed. Instead, Passionstar focused on his new nest. Magnoliaspark took the opportunity to hanger the subject by teasing Passionstar on his awkward phrasing. His response was even more awkward and Magnoliaspark couldn’t hold in a peak of laughter as the tom dug himself further into a metaphorical hole. The warrior shook her head and lifted her tail tip to his muzzle for a moment, “You’d better stop before you hurt yourself,” she teased, sitting down. Magnoliaspark’s meadow green eyes followed with an amused glimmer as Passionstar hopped into his nest and rolled around. The tan Somali gave her friend a fake scowl as he mentioned thanking the unnamed apprentices in response to her tone that clearly sought praise for herself. When Passionstar finally did, Magnoliaspark smiled and nodded, “You’re welcome! Just keep me off of all future dawn patrols and we’ll call it even.” She said with a wink. Magnoliaspark shrugged as he continued. It hadn’t been too difficult, and Passionstar was her friend! He deserved extra attention from her. Magnoliaspark responded, “I just figured you’d be tired and stressed with all these changes. Whenever I’m stressed, flowers help. We may be friends, but i still don’t know too much about you...” and you don’t know much about me, she thought guiltily, wondering how he’d feel when he found out that she wasn’t actually Thunderclan born. After merely a second of a break, Magnolia continued, “...so I just did what would make me feel better. Besides, every cat deserves a friend and a comfortable nest during stressful times.” Magnoliaspark gave Passionstar a genuine smile and shrugged again. She joined in his laughing at the joke, but stopped when he nuzzled her cheek. It was a surprisingly intimate gesture, not that she was offended. She simply felt the same heart hiccup from earlier. Once again, Magnoliaspark brushed it off and laughed some more, still ignoring her budding crush.
Passionstar wished he could tell Magnoliaspark his experience in Starclan...but he couldn’t explain it with words. He was positive that Magnoliaspark could see it within his beaming expression. “Being in Starclan, you’ll almost feel like a star yourself. It’s like your entire heart build with this momentum until it’s ready to burst into little pieces. Each piece turn into stardust and you’re able to hop from one to the other without the fear of falling off...” he replied, dreamily. He exhaled a breath of bliss. Passionstar flicked his ears at his friend’s comment. He knew that she just didn’t understand the euphoria blast of emotion that entangled his heart and felt like the vines were twisting into every being in his body. Magnoliaspark’s reply caused Passionstar to hum in response. Currently, in his mind he wasn’t planning on joining the ranks of Starclan any time soon. “I don’t know if I could keep that promise. Starclan is pretty inviting,” the only thing he wished he had done in Starclan was see his father. After receiving his lives, bringing far too much pain than he could bear, he was too exhausted, and quickly sent back awoken in a state of reality. “I’ll get some sleep later.” He answers. “Still got things to do. Don’t think it would be very polite to sleep when I have company.” Passionstar almost let out a yawn but quickly feigned into a cough. Now, at his nest, and admiring the touch-ups that Magnoliaspark added, Passionstar always knew he was somewhat awkward. He didn’t like embarrassing himself. He wished he had shut his muzzle before digging himself deeper. Magnoliaspark seemed to be having a good laugh out of it. Passionstar had immediately shut his maw after feeling the soft delicate texture of her tail tip, that prevented him from opening it. “I’m glad you find my humiliation a humorous time.” He gave her a half smile, then started testing out his new nest to see if it fit his comfort level. After rolling around in it a bit, he finally hopped up, praising Magnoliaspark for a sweet job. “Hm,” he thought about her offer. “How about two sunrises off of dawn patrol and we’ll call it even?” He suggested, countering her effort to try and get off of one specific responsibility through out the rest of her living moons. Listening to the reason as to why she done it. “Well, still. I appreciate it. You didn’t have to do it. It wasn’t your responsibility but the fact you done this out the kindness of your heart.” He dipped his head towards the she cat. Noting the second part of her sentence, Passionstar had nodded softly. They recently had become friends, and he didn’t know very much about her. Passionstar had sat down, allowing a paw to graze the decorated flowers on his nest. Getting to know him was not a simple task. Pretty much displaying a kind, joking attitude showed from afar that he was easy to approach. Flicking his green-amber hues to stare at the tawny she cat, he shrugged lightly. “Wouldn’t you love to get to know me?” He tsked, rolling his eyes to the ceiling of the den. Then staring kindly at her with a softened expression, he added, “Stick around and we'll see.” That was the simple task to do. In order to get to know each other, it meant spending time. Passionstar knew he would had loved to get to know Magnoliaspark. The only thing he would perhaps get in his way - duties. Within time, Passionstar figured he would get into the hang of things. Once that was established, he’d be able to make time for his friends. Passionstar had stepped up to nuzzle his friend, to show his gratitude and appreciation for what she had done for him. Pulling away, he smiled. For a moment, he sat lost in his thoughts trying to collect them together. What a day! I’m drained out - I’m never drained out! Yet, Passionstar refused to lay down. He refused to sleep. At least not in this moment. Reflecting on their earlier topic of conversation, Passionstar randomly blurted out, “I like brutal weather!” His voice a little too loud than he intended. “I mean, I really like powerful thunderstorms or flooding and stuff like that.” Slightly the nape of his neck bristled, a bit self-conscious as he shared this information. “It probably makes me sound...malicious in a sense, but there’s just something soothing about it that makes me...calm.” His voice lowered into a deepend whisper. Almost as if it was a secret that only the two of them needed to keep between. Winking, he later added, “Just thought you might want to know something interesting about me. I won’t share too much though,” He paused to laugh. That’s your job to figure me out. Truth be told, Passionstar didn’t think he knew himself too much. His unpredictable nature allowed him to believe that he was quite the spontaneous fellow that never planned out any specific motive. “But, it’s a start, don’t you agree?” He jabbed her playfully with one of his paws. The start to a deepened, glorious friendship.
Old March 25th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower smiled and layed down again " well you see sugar ....with me being an ex-kittypet and all. I promised I would be loyal to my clan and starclan I took that promise so seriously that I was in words heartbroken a second time by not winning . And now I'm gonna make sure I won't disappoint them ever again . " she meowed and took a small bite she wanted to make sure he had enough she nosed it back over to him " the first time I was heartbroken was when beast...died.. That's when I decided to join a clan " she meowed and flicked her ears as she licked her lips

Badgerthroat nodded as she said forget it then he pricked his ears up as she ask him , he really doesn't hang around camp much " well I mostly stay in the warriors den . But I hunt here and there " he meowed with a smile and flicked his tail " it's not really exciting ...I thought being a warrior meant that you get to go on adventures everyday when I was an apprentice " he added ( I was so wanting to break the fourth wall! And I feel stupid I've been using perked instead of pricked all this time!xD )
The apprentice listened to her closely and nodded once again. "Losing a battle doesn't mean that you are disloyal to the clan, it's even one of the biggest proofs of loyalty, after all, you wree protecting ThunderClan." Brokenpaw mewed, his tail never letting go of her, as she nosed the squirrel back in his direction, he leaned down and took a bite out of it, purring, it was so good! "Well, the clan will treat you differently than a twoleg would, here, you aren't considered inferior because of your past, you're a cat, and that does it." He mewed and once again nosed the prey in her direction.

---

Cometheart gave the tom a look of confusion. "I never see you in the warrior's den..." She mewed and met his gaze, just like her father, her gaze was cold most of the time, even if she wasn't angry, those violet eyes she had, they pierced through a cat, she shook her head afterwards at what he said. "It doesn't mean that, with being a wariior comes great responsabilities." She said.
Closed Thread