Last post by Dust
Today 12:11 AM

Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:07 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Well you messaged me...I thought there might've been a reason you did...
I'm just very bored.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

ONE MORE POST TO START THE BATTLE EEK!
Also...
I’m half regretting accepting the dare to change my username to Rainbowsprinklestar...

When it changes my character Chameleonvine be like: YOU DECEIVED ME! YOU NOT CHAM ANYMORE....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Lol this seems nothing like E-books to me...I'd say it's a site where you can write stories about your own characters and interact with other people's characters so basically they write half of the story...

I guess that's sort of how I'd sum up RPing
I just said that so the teacher wouldn't block it.I sum up rp'ing as a way of story writing that is with other people,and much better than books because unless your RP has a specific plan,it's really interestingnto see how characters interact with your own and the outcomes.It's the best thing in the world

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Also, my school blocked it...but the wifi is terrible anyway
Blocked, huh ? Well I remember there was a kind of trick we used on my old school's computers to access sites like youtube or facebook even though they were blocked ... but I can't seem to remember it.
I think it had something to do with the url ... like ... you'd have to include a symbol at the end of it or something. It always worked, though.
Maybe a slash bar ? Like, warriorcatsonline.com/ ? I don't know ...

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Weirdest dream ever. Some how I was at Mad and Rose's house. They told my parents over the phone they'd take care of me until my parents could hitch hike from V.A to C.A idk why thou...and Mad and Rose made me swear not to reveal there gender on WCO or my account would be deleted and any account under the same IP code as I have would be denied. Also, they refused to tell me there real names but got mad when I called them Mad King and Rose Queen. That was a weird dream.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:55 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Weirdest dream ever. Some how I was at Mad and Rose's house. They told my parents over the phone they'd take care of me until my parents could hitch hike from V.A to C.A idk why thou...and Mad and Rose made me swear not to reveal there gender on WCO or my account would be deleted and any account under the same IP code as I have would be denied. Also, they refused to tell me there real names but got mad when I called them Mad King and Rose Queen. That was a weird dream.
Whoa, okay ... And here I thought last night's too-much-time-spent-on-warrior-cats-stuff induced dream of me having been a real warrior cat all along had been weird enough ...

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Whoa, okay ... And here I thought last night's too-much-time-spent-on-warrior-cats-stuff induced dream of me having been a real warrior cat all along had been weird enough ...
Well...when I use to be scared of the staff...this is about a year ago when Jingle, Fenic, and Vos was staffles and the mini-mods weren’t. In those dreams. I was at an irl WCO Con where we flew up to one location to meet. IDK why Jingle forgot to bring money and book a hotel so she ended up sharing my hotel room- again IDK why my parents let me fly alone I’m only 14 now. Ofcourse. Vos was there and we hung. Then Rose Queen was griping that I was gunna cause trouble then Mad King attempted to murder me, until Fenic! In disguise as security saved me.
That would be awesome if staff made a fall site theme then we'd have a full years worth..

Last edited by Mango; October 23rd, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:42 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Well...when I use to be scared of the staff...this is about a year ago when Jingle, Fenic, and Vos was staffles and the mini-mods weren’t. In those dreams. I was at an irl WCO Con where we flew up to one location to meet. IDK why Jingle forgot to bring money and book a hotel so she ended up sharing my hotel room- again IDK why my parents let me fly alone I’m only 14 now. Ofcourse. Vos was there and we hung. Then Rose Queen was griping that I was gunna cause trouble then Mad King attempted to murder me, until Fenic! In disguise as security saved me.
That would be awesome if staff made a fall site theme then we'd have a full years worth..
OOookay ... phew, I know I used to be slightly scared of forums' and games' staff, mostly because they had the power to banish me from things I loved, but not to the point I would dream of one of them wanting to murder me x'D
By the way, why were you even scared of the WCO staff back then ? They don't seem to have a scary or aggressive behavior from the few things I've seen ... they may be strict, but that's expected from them so they can ensure the forums will stay a safe and nice place to be.
-
Well, a fall-themed customization of the site would maybe look nice, but can they do that ? I mean, maybe it's easy, but I'm really bad at coding stuff, so I don't know.
Or did you mean they have already done customizations for all the other seasons except this one ? (Sorry, I'm kinda tired from my day.)

Last edited by PeaFlower; October 23rd, 2017 at 12:43 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes, arg
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
OOookay ... phew, I know I used to be slightly scared of forums' and games' staff, mostly because they had the power to banish me from things I loved, but not to the point I would dream of one of them wanting to murder me x'D
By the way, why were you even scared of the WCO staff back then ? They don't seem to have a scary or aggressive behavior from the few things I've seen ... they may be strict, but that's expected from them so they can ensure the forums will stay a safe and nice place to be.
-
Well, a fall-themed customization of the site would maybe look nice, but can they do that ? I mean, maybe it's easy, but I'm really bad at coding stuff, so I don't know.
Or did you mean they have already done customizations for all the other seasons except this one ? (Sorry, I'm kinda tired from my day.)
I was a rebel then... And well they have every other season but fall.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
I was a rebel then... And well they have every other season but fall.
Oh, ok, that makes more sense. Can't say I relate for the rebel thing, I've always been on the lawful good/lawful neutral part of the spectrum. ^^"
Though I did have a few outbursts of confidence now and then. Still do.
-
Awww, shucks ... Fall is my favorite out of all the seasons ...