Today 11:34 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:25 AM

Old October 6th, 2019, 04:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default 37 Star Court [Open]

A moderately sized house with a large backyard, this is the home of plump Kittypet, Pumpkin. He’s quite friendly towards travelers and allows them refuge if needed. He’s a friendly neighborhood cat, and knows others within the neighborhood very well.

——

Laying on his back with his stomach facing the sun, the orange cat was purring intensely, eyes closed in bliss. His fluffy tail flicked dude to side in a rythmicité fashion. He was laying on top of the glass garden table that was in his twoleg’s backyard, allowing the cool glass to be a contrast on his back to the warm sun. His ears flicked ever so slightly, always on the lookout for any possible approaching cats. He often visited the neighbors, but today, relaxing in the sun by himself was first on his agenda.

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 6th, 2019, 08:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: 37 Star Court [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

A moderately sized house with a large backyard, this is the home of plump Kittypet, Pumpkin. He’s quite friendly towards travelers and allows them refuge if needed. He’s a friendly neighborhood cat, and knows others within the neighborhood very well.

——

Laying on his back with his stomach facing the sun, the orange cat was purring intensely, eyes closed in bliss. His fluffy tail flicked dude to side in a rythmicité fashion. He was laying on top of the glass garden table that was in his twoleg’s backyard, allowing the cool glass to be a contrast on his back to the warm sun. His ears flicked ever so slightly, always on the lookout for any possible approaching cats. He often visited the neighbors, but today, relaxing in the sun by himself was first on his agenda.

[open]
Butterbean is a small, six moon old car who often wanders around for seemingly no reason. If you have bacon, he'll gladly come!

~~~~~

Butterbean was resuming his daily walk through the neighborhood. He bounced from one paw to the other cheerfully, humming a merry time to himself. His golden-orange fur glinted slightly in the sunlight, and his fluffy shadow traveled merrily alongside him. Tip, tip, tip. He loved the sound of his paws tapping the sidewalk. He loved almost everything, to be honest. Almost everything. He gazed up at the sky, admiring the fluffy clouds. He wondered what it would be like to eat one. He laughed at the thought. He caught sight of an orange tom, relishing the sun's rays. H is ears perked up happily.
"Hewo mister! How are you today?"

@RedHead

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 8th, 2019, 05:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

Hearing some pawsteps, followed by a voice caused Pumpkin to stir. His ears twitched and he cracked open an eye, swinging as the harsh sunlight assaulted his vision. Still on his back, Pumpkin viewed his visitor upside-down, tail twitching as he broke into a smile. It was a younger cat, and what looked like a friendly neighborhood one at that. Rolling from his back to his stomach, Pumpkin got to his paws to address the young tom, thick fur shifting as he did. “I’m doing great today.” He responded, bouncing in his paws slightly. “And what ‘bout you? Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

@Lilyfur2

Character Site
--
Old October 8th, 2019, 08:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

Hearing some pawsteps, followed by a voice caused Pumpkin to stir. His ears twitched and he cracked open an eye, swinging as the harsh sunlight assaulted his vision. Still on his back, Pumpkin viewed his visitor upside-down, tail twitching as he broke into a smile. It was a younger cat, and what looked like a friendly neighborhood one at that. Rolling from his back to his stomach, Pumpkin got to his paws to address the young tom, thick fur shifting as he did. “I’m doing great today.” He responded, bouncing in his paws slightly. “And what ‘bout you? Where are you off to in such a hurry?”

@Lilyfur2
Butterbean approached the tom, gazing up at him from his small stance. His tail gave a small dance of happiness, and his maw twitched, his face breaking into a smile. This cat is friendly! And he seems trustworthy too, not a rouge cat. Though he would probably befriend a rouge cat anyway. He perched on his toes, trying to seem taller and more confident.
"Oh, I'm doing good too, thank you for asking, mister!" He chirped, puffing out his small chest happily. "Oh! I'm trying to find some bacon! It's the long, reddish good smelling thingy! It's a type of meat, I think. You haven't seen any around here, have you mister?She
@RedHead

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 8th, 2019 at 08:09 PM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 12:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

At the young cat's question, Pumpkin tilted his head in thought. Bacon? His Twolegs certainly cooked a variety of foods, so it was possible they had something like that. "Hold up there, I'll go check." He told the tom, before getting to his paws. He leaped down from the table and ran inside the house, wiggling his way through the cat flap. Once he was inside, Pumpkin made his way to the kitchen, nose twitching as he leaped up onto the counter.
His Twolegs were busy making something on the heated surface of the counter, but the female stopped to give him a pat as he crossed the counter towards her. Widening his eyes, he gave a meow, and his Twoleg cooed in response. She turned and said something to her mate before a steaming dish was placed in front of him. There were multiple things on the dish, but what caught his eye were the two long red strips of meat. He'd had it before, his Twolegs made it often. So that's what it's called. Bacon. With a happy meow, he bent down and took the two strips of meat before leaping off the counter. He knew his twolegs would put the rest of his food in his bowl for him to eat later. Making his way back outside with the bacon clamped firmly between his jaws, Pumpkin leaped back onto his table, setting the meat down carefully. "Pretty sure this is what you're looking for!" He called up to the young cat. "What's your name by the way? I'm Pumpkin."

@Lilyfur2

Character Site
--
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:

At the young cat's question, Pumpkin tilted his head in thought. Bacon? His Twolegs certainly cooked a variety of foods, so it was possible they had something like that. "Hold up there, I'll go check." He told the tom, before getting to his paws. He leaped down from the table and ran inside the house, wiggling his way through the cat flap. Once he was inside, Pumpkin made his way to the kitchen, nose twitching as he leaped up onto the counter.
His Twolegs were busy making something on the heated surface of the counter, but the female stopped to give him a pat as he crossed the counter towards her. Widening his eyes, he gave a meow, and his Twoleg cooed in response. She turned and said something to her mate before a steaming dish was placed in front of him. There were multiple things on the dish, but what caught his eye were the two long red strips of meat. He'd had it before, his Twolegs made it often. So that's what it's called. Bacon. With a happy meow, he bent down and took the two strips of meat before leaping off the counter. He knew his twolegs would put the rest of his food in his bowl for him to eat later. Making his way back outside with the bacon clamped firmly between his jaws, Pumpkin leaped back onto his table, setting the meat down carefully. "Pretty sure this is what you're looking for!" He called up to the young cat. "What's your name by the way? I'm Pumpkin."

@Lilyfur2
Butterbean glanced at the cat as he wandered into his Twoleg nest. He took a few moments to think about what was going on, and how on Earth he would get back home. She shrugged to himself, shaking off the thoughts. Always think positive! He reminded himself. Even in the darkest of rimes, there is always a solution., he added, sitting down on the pavement. He tapped his claws on the hard stone, gazing off into the forest.
Cats said that the wild cats that lived there are bones. Like, actual bones. He shivered, remembering what somecat had told him. 'Those days are no good. They'll kill you and eat you the moment you step into their territory. They're just feral fleabags.' Somecat had told him. Butterbean sat up a tiny bit straighter. What if they weren't like that at all. He pondered about this, when suddenly the nice tom came back with...BACON!
Butterbean stood up excitedly, sniffing at the long, red meat. He exhaled dreamily. His ears perked up at the older cat's question.
"Me? Oh, I'm Butterbean, mister Pumpkin!" He replied cheerfully.

@RedHead