Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was watching Nightpaw quietly. He was hoping that she would catch it, however, he didn't exactly have any guarantee that she would actually going to catch it. There was always hope however, especially if things got really bad. Nightpaw was a smart apprentice, he knew that, even if she failed this catch, she could still catch something, eventually. He sucked in his breath as he watched Nightpaw try to catch the mouse. She was doing good! However, he was watching from behind, and didn't see the stick until too late. By then, the mouse was gone, and he was letting out breath he didn't even know he was holding in. "Nice try," he mewed, trying to sound excited, though it was slightly difficult.
"I was much better at sneaking that time. Did you see?" Nightpaw asked her mentor, her enthusiasm hardly dampened. "I wanted to chase it, but I didn't." It was one of the first hunting lessons that the Shadowclan leader had given her and she had worked hard to put it into practice since her excitable nature tended to make her want to run rather than stalk. "But I forgot to watch where I put my paws," she admitted. The flood had made prey harder to find, and Nightpaw could hear the stress in the voices of he other cats as they talked about the upcoming leafbare and the hunger it would bring. Goldenstar was trying hard not to show his frustration, but she knew she couldn't keep making mistakes like that. "I'll remember it next time," she said with certainty.

Old December 14th, 2017, 03:10 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"I was much better at sneaking that time. Did you see?" Nightpaw asked her mentor, her enthusiasm hardly dampened. "I wanted to chase it, but I didn't." It was one of the first hunting lessons that the Shadowclan leader had given her and she had worked hard to put it into practice since her excitable nature tended to make her want to run rather than stalk. "But I forgot to watch where I put my paws," she admitted. The flood had made prey harder to find, and Nightpaw could hear the stress in the voices of he other cats as they talked about the upcoming leafbare and the hunger it would bring. Goldenstar was trying hard not to show his frustration, but she knew she couldn't keep making mistakes like that. "I'll remember it next time," she said with certainty.
Goldenstar nodded as he listened to Nightpaw. He was proud of the apprentince, smiling at her as she spoke. He listened to her continue to state what she did, and he nodded as she continued. The apprentince knew what had happened there, which made things easier for him to teach. Everything she was pointing out were things that he had noticed. “We can work on that,” He said when Nightpaw had finished talking. Sure, they needed food, but they couldn’t always be in hysterics about it. Then again, Golden was in silent hysterics about it. Blinking a few times to try and wipe away the water that had gathered in his eyes from the wind. “Do you want to practice on a stone or pinecone? To use it as fake prey or something?” The leader suggested, shrugging. Prey was going to be scarce, and he couldn’t exactly guarantee that they would catch something. You couldn’t always use real prey however, he guessed, waiting to hear what Nightpaw wanted to do.
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

There was no mistake that the silver bullet smelled that familiar comfort of his mother...within the territory. The question was; why was she in the territory? Cedartuft usually resided in the den, she seldom carried herself around. Honeythistle felt his hackles rise, was she okay? Cedartuft was old, but she wasn't senile. Maybe, she just needed a little exercise. Honeythistle knew that one of his weakest points was his mother. Every boy loved their mother; they protected them with all their heart. Honeythistle was no different, and the scent of his mother couldn't be more perfect on time as he took advantage of the situation by introducing Cloudstrike as one of his newest mates. Apart of Honeythistle figured his mother didn't find his lifestyle...appropriate. But, at least his mother didn't ridicule him for his sins. At least, she still loved him as one of her own instead of making him feel that he caused a sacred volcano to erupt in this family of valued beliefs. "Follow me, dove." He guided, gently, making sure to keep himself in front of Cloudstrike as he followed the humble, loving scent of his milkgiver. In the distance, he could make out her form. Watch as her fur clung to her bones, but nonetheless she was still absolutely beautiful in the silver tom's eyes. When he seen his mother, he briskly trotted towards her, using his nose to sniff around her pelt before lovingly nuzzling her like he would do when he was a small kit. "Hello, momma." He nosed her cheek, flicking his tail. "How are you doing? Are you alright? Is something wrong?" Before introductions were made, and knowing Cloudstrike was next to him, Honeythistle had to dutifully make sure that his mother was in an upstanding state of health. That she wasn't in any stressful state (especially with the recent battle that happened).

@Beau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike still had no idea where they were going and only caught a faint smell of cat. Or rather, a strong smell of cat but only a vague realization of its origin. She certainly didn’t know whose scent it was. The molly followed behind Honeythistle dutifully and silently, letting him lead her to whoever they were going to meet. He spoke to her, using his usual nickname for her. Hearing the name ‘dove’ made her heart soar and she was glad to see that Honeythistle wasn’t angry anymore. Thus, her mood brightened and she smiled at each tree and plant as they passed. Looking around curiously, Cloudstrike found her thoughts running wildly through her head but none of them were about asking Honeythistle where they were headed. If she had realized, she’d most likely have been proud of herself. For the moment, though, Cloudstrike simply reveled in the brevity of the quiet forest and her own light mind. Soon, Honeythistle started trotting. Cloudstrike, lost in thought, didn’t notice at first and lagged behind, but she soon noticed his distance ahead and sped up to reach him. Her own trot was more graceful, with small and light steps. An elderly she-cat stood before them and Honeythistle referred to her as “momma” before affectionately nuzzling her. His mother was the cat they were to meet? That must have been a good sign. Honeythistle cared very deeply for his mother. Surely introducing Cloudstrike to her was a big deal. Did that mean he meant to ask her to be his mate soon? Excitement tingled in Cloudstrike’s paws as she poked her head out from behind Honeythistle, where she was standing at the moment, and gave his mother a timid smile.
@Duststorm
(So sorry you guys! ;; )

A purr erupted from the queens throat as she returned the affectionate gesture to her son. Perhaps she was a bit biased, but Honeythistle was one of her many kits to constantly visit her as well as accept her motherly actions . "Hello my darling, I'm doing well." She meowed briskly, fluffing out her pelt against the chilling temperatures. Cedartuft waited a moment before replying, "Nothing is wrong, just decided to come talk a walk. I just needed to stretch my old bones, nothing else." Her attention was redirected to the molly standing a bit away from the two, watching them silently. A warm smile stretched across her maw as she gave a wheezy chortle and prodded her son with a gentle paw. "Going to introduce your mother to your new friend, eh?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; December 14th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
(So sorry you guys! ;; )

A purr erupted from the queens throat as she returned the affectionate gesture to her son. Perhaps she was a bit biased, but Honeythistle was one of her many kits to constantly visit her as well as accept her motherly actions . "Hello my darling, I'm doing well." She meowed briskly, fluffing out her pelt against the chilling temperatures. Cedartuft waited a moment before replying, "Nothing is wrong, just decided to come talk a walk. I just needed to stretch my old bones, nothing else." Her attention was redirected to the molly standing a bit away from the two, watching them silently. A warm smile stretched across her maw as she gave a wheezy chortle and prodded her son with a gentle paw. "Going to introduce your mother to your new friend, eh?"
The comfort of a mother was a powerful thing. Especially when it came to a Tom. The most important molly in his life should be the she cat who raised him, who supported him through thick and thin. Honeythistle knew he wasn't the...most favorited in his family, but that mattered little because his mother's love was never swayed. One lesson Honeythistle wanted each of his little ones to know was to always respect their mother. Whether they're a tom kit or molly kit; respect them. Love them. Care for them as they did for you. "Hm, well don't be out too long. You know I worry about you. " A lot. The Tom flattened his ears for a moment, voice laced with concern. His mother wasn't young, obviously. And, too many kits tended to weaken a Molly's body, right? Honeythistle didn't know much about a she cat's body, only the fact they bring much comfort, and their only purpose is to birth and raise kits. He just didn't want his mother to hurt too much. As his eyes quickly gazed over her figure to make sure she was in mint condition, his ears perked upon hearing the experienced queen's chuckle, and he turned his head to get a good look at Cloudstrike. Instantly, a smile was placed on his maw, and his expression softened. "Aw, come on, Ma - when had you ever known me to be just friends with mollies?" He joked, offering a charming grin. "Especially with one who is extremely beautiful?" He said this with a proud purr. Turning back to his mother with a widened smile. "I wanted to introduce you to Cloudstrike. She's my mate." No stuttering, no reluctance. Today was the day he wished for her to be fully his. It wasn't necessarily that his mother would like to hear this, but he knew she supported him; that she tolerated his lifestyle. Honeythistle fell in love with the Cloudy feline, as he were in love with all his mates. He couldn't allow her to slip through his paws and be wooed by another Tom. So, he wanted his mother to meet the elegant lady.

@Beau
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The comfort of a mother was a powerful thing. Especially when it came to a Tom. The most important molly in his life should be the she cat who raised him, who supported him through thick and thin. Honeythistle knew he wasn't the...most favorited in his family, but that mattered little because his mother's love was never swayed. One lesson Honeythistle wanted each of his little ones to know was to always respect their mother. Whether they're a tom kit or molly kit; respect them. Love them. Care for them as they did for you. "Hm, well don't be out too long. You know I worry about you. " A lot. The Tom flattened his ears for a moment, voice laced with concern. His mother wasn't young, obviously. And, too many kits tended to weaken a Molly's body, right? Honeythistle didn't know much about a she cat's body, only the fact they bring much comfort, and their only purpose is to birth and raise kits. He just didn't want his mother to hurt too much. As his eyes quickly gazed over her figure to make sure she was in mint condition, his ears perked upon hearing the experienced queen's chuckle, and he turned his head to get a good look at Cloudstrike. Instantly, a smile was placed on his maw, and his expression softened. "Aw, come on, Ma - when had you ever known me to be just friends with mollies?" He joked, offering a charming grin. "Especially with one who is extremely beautiful?" He said this with a proud purr. Turning back to his mother with a widened smile. "I wanted to introduce you to Cloudstrike. She's my mate." No stuttering, no reluctance. Today was the day he wished for her to be fully his. It wasn't necessarily that his mother would like to hear this, but he knew she supported him; that she tolerated his lifestyle. Honeythistle fell in love with the Cloudy feline, as he were in love with all his mates. He couldn't allow her to slip through his paws and be wooed by another Tom. So, he wanted his mother to meet the elegant lady.

@Beau
Cloudstrike waited patiently and quietly behind Honeythistle as he talked to his mother with unsurprising tenderness and sweetness. He was gentle with all mollies...most of the time. Honey’s mother seemed very sweet and kind, exactly how Cloudstrike had pictured the she-cat. Cloudstrike zoned out while the two were talking, but came to suddenly when she heard the elder feline mention her. Shyly, Cloudstrike moved closer and smiled, nodding hello to Honeythistle’s mother. Her bright blue eyes flashed to Honeythistle when he spoke, keeping a demure smile on her face while he joked about being friends with mollies. That confused Cloudstrike slightly. She knew they were more than friends, but the snowy feline was unsure how else he would describe her to his mother. Her question was answered a moment later when Honeythistle finished speaking, calling her his...mate? What? Since when. He hadn’t even asked. Few things could startle Cloudstrike, but Honeythistle was definitely one of those things. The surprise must have been evident on her face, wide eyes and gaping mouth. A mere moment later, however, her face had returned to the demure smile. That must have been how it was done in Honeythistle’s world- her world now. She knew better than to question it and decided to just accepted it. She was Honeythistle’s fifth mate. She had gotten what she wanted. Cloudstrike’s heart buzzed and swelled with happiness as she politely and cheerfully mewed, “It’s nice to meet you!” Though she was talking to his mother, Cloudstrike turned her gaze to stare lovingly at Honeythistle as soon as the words had left her mouth. @Duststorm

Last edited by dionysus; December 14th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:45 PM

My Mood: Lonely

GingerFrost padded angrily through the forest, his conversation with Sweetfox coursing through his mind as he strode through the pine trees. What does is matter if she has my kits? The tom wondered in frustration, She'll only carry them for two moons anyhow.

@Megan

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
GingerFrost padded angrily through the forest, his conversation with Sweetfox coursing through his mind as he strode through the pine trees. What does is matter if she has my kits? The tom wondered in frustration, She'll only carry them for two moons anyhow.

@Megan
Rainpaw made his way out of camp, seeing his older brother padding angrily away. The young apprentice cached up to Gingerfrost, staying a great distance just in case. "Hi Gingerfrost. What makes you so angry today?" meowed Rainpaw with a bit of a smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw made his way out of camp, seeing his older brother padding angrily away. The young apprentice cached up to Gingerfrost, staying a great distance just in case. "Hi Gingerfrost. What makes you so angry today?" meowed Rainpaw with a bit of a smile.
GingerFrost's ears pricked as his brother called to him, "Oh the usual, mollies." He meowed in annoyance, turning to greet Rainpaw and trotting towards the tom.
(Writer's block.)

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's ears pricked as his brother called to him, "Oh the usual, mollies." He meowed in annoyance, turning to greet Rainpaw and trotting towards the tom.
(Writer's block.)
Rainpaw nodded, knowing what his older brother meant. "Yeah their so annoying." replied the apprentice with a small shake of his head. Rainpaw sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; December 14th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw nodded, knowing what his older brother meant. "Yeah their so annoying." replied the apprentice with a small shake of his head. Rainpaw sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws.
GingerFrost shook his head in exasperation, "Only the disrespectful ones." He meowed to his brother, "How has your day been?" The handsome tom inquired.