Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:05 AM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I live not to far away from ShadowClan with Sky, your mother." Ravenwing mewed and nuzzled her once more. "You've grown so much since I last saw you." He sighed, he didn't even get the chance to watch her grow up...
" Y-You live with Sky!?" SnowFang squeaked out as soon as she heard him say that name completely shocked the two lived together, she let out a slight sigh "I know I have, I wasn't gonna be a small squeaky furball of an apprentice forever"
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
" Y-You live with Sky!?" SnowFang squeaked out as soon as she heard him say that name completely shocked the two lived together, she let out a slight sigh "I know I have, I wasn't gonna be a small squeaky furball of an apprentice forever"
Ravenwing nodded, you have a few brothers and sisters." He said, gazing around to see if no one was coming. "You weren't that squeaky of an apprentice, you know, you were definitively a lot calmer than some." He admitted.
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Ravenwing nodded, you have a few brothers and sisters." He said, gazing around to see if no one was coming. "You weren't that squeaky of an apprentice, you know, you were definitively a lot calmer than some." He admitted.
"I was usually trying to stay with you..I slept in the warrior den with you cause i couldn't sleep alone in my own nest in the apprentice den! I will admit i was pretty quiet but at times..I was kinda squeaky" SnowFang chuckled,"Well could we just...get going please? I wanna see Sky again and your territory..and I guess my brothers and sisters as well"
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
"I was usually trying to stay with you..I slept in the warrior den with you cause i couldn't sleep alone in my own nest in the apprentice den! I will admit i was pretty quiet but at times..I was kinda squeaky" SnowFang chuckled,"Well could we just...get going please? I wanna see Sky again and your territory..and I guess my brothers and sisters as well"
"I remember, no worries, I might be old, but I still have the ability to remember." Ravenwing chuckled and got up, nodding down at his adoptive daughter. "Your brothers and sisters won't be there, they have families too, you know." The rogue said. "Let's get going." He added.
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
"I remember, no worries, I might be old, but I still have the ability to remember." Ravenwing chuckled and got up, nodding down at his adoptive daughter. "Your brothers and sisters won't be there, they have families too, you know." The rogue said. "Let's get going." He added.

"I know I know, your that THAT old dad" SnowFang pawed at his muzzle eyes gleaming," Well lead the way, I want to see Sky..I want to see my motherrrr" She whined
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
"I know I know, your that THAT old dad" SnowFang pawed at his muzzle eyes gleaming," Well lead the way, I want to see Sky..I want to see my motherrrr" She whined
"She's probably still asleep, so try not to make too much noise." Ravenwing mewed as they slowly headed out of the territory towards his territory.
Old December 26th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
"She's probably still asleep, so try not to make too much noise." Ravenwing mewed as they slowly headed out of the territory towards his territory.
"Aww Alright I'll try" SnowFang slowly followed Ravenwing to his territory
Old December 26th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar watched the apprentince with quite a bit of worry. He didn’t exactly want to jump in, for the fear he might get injured, or killed by the weasel. Sure, it seemed unlikely, but you never knew what could happen when a tiny thing was constantly trying to bite your eyes out. While he was trying to figure that out, he heard Nightpaw yowl, and saw the weasel dart away. A bit of anger found itself in him, how could this weasel try to hurt one of their apprentince? Well, it probably had a brain smaller than a pebble, but it probably had its reasons. Weasel or not, it was prey. Taking a quick breath to regain himself, he jumped on the weasel. A small tussle followed, in which Golden was trying to get his muzzle in the exact right place to bite its neck. It was hard, that was the only way to put it, especially with the weasel trying to injure every part of him, nearly flipping once or twice as he tried to get the weasel pinned on the ground.
Nightpaw took a couple of quick breathes. Her relief to be out of combat with that weasel was short lived as she saw that Goldenstar was struggling to pin the little creature. The stinging from the wound on her scruff forgotten, Nightpaw ran toward the fight. She sat there with her paw raised, as close to the twisting mass of cat and weasel as she dared, waiting for an opportunity to strike. I came as Goldenstar got it on the ground, and struggled to pin it as it wiggled. Nightpaw struck at where the wriggling animal was fighting aiming for its head. He first blow missed as she struck the ground, but the second came down right on the weasel's neck at it twisted, and she felt the distinct feel of something snapping, like a green twig on the forest floor. The weasel let out a shrill squeak before its snake-like body went limp.

Old December 27th, 2017, 02:01 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw took a couple of quick breathes. Her relief to be out of combat with that weasel was short lived as she saw that Goldenstar was struggling to pin the little creature. The stinging from the wound on her scruff forgotten, Nightpaw ran toward the fight. She sat there with her paw raised, as close to the twisting mass of cat and weasel as she dared, waiting for an opportunity to strike. I came as Goldenstar got it on the ground, and struggled to pin it as it wiggled. Nightpaw struck at where the wriggling animal was fighting aiming for its head. He first blow missed as she struck the ground, but the second came down right on the weasel's neck at it twisted, and she felt the distinct feel of something snapping, like a green twig on the forest floor. The weasel let out a shrill squeak before its snake-like body went limp.
Panting, Goldenstar continued the struggle until the weasel was finally dead. Looking at Nightpaw, he smiled, breathing heavily as well as he tried to calm down. That weasel had been slightly worse than he thought it had been, and that was probably his own regret. Not to mention there were a few bleeding cuts in his fur, which were now beginning to sting. “Good...good job,” he smiled at the apprentince, proud of her. Golden could hardly believe she actually did it, and the more moments that passed, it was hard to see the original kittypet that had come to Shadowclan during the flood. “Do you want to stop for today? Maybe get patched up?” he asked, smiling. It was more of him wanting to get fixed up, since his body was now stinging in several different areas.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Oh the occasional one will be fine. Orangepetal for instance." He meowed slowly, wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down. "Would you like to go hunting?" He asked his younger brother, his eyes glinting.
(Does Rain have a mentor?)
Rainpaw looked at his brother with a shrug when he mentioned their sister. "I have to tell you that i don't know how to hunt." replied Rainpaw with a small shrug. He gave one of his paws a lick before drawing it over his ear with his tail swishing back and forth.
(no not yet. btw: Sorry for the late reply. Some things came up.)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.