Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM

Old March 23rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

@Opal

Treestep froze. He didn't know whether he froze out of shock or terror,all he knew was that he was both terrified and shocked. He willed himself to move, for Wildstrike's sake, until he was finally able to. He sighed inwardly in relief and turned to Duskthorn, hoping he looked calm,"We have to move him Duskthorn. Here, I'll take his backside," he mewed, ducking his head and lifting Wildstrike's rump area slightly on his back,"Hurry! Get his front side!"
Wildstrike let out a loud shriek as Treestep lifted his backside up seeing as just Duskthorn predicted it hurt like dear StarClan, "Stop that!" he wailed trying to squirm away from his brother's hold, "Y-y-you're hurting m-me!" He bawled digging his front claws into the ground in an attempt to stop his brother, "Besides y-y-you're not s-supposed to m-move cats i-in the k-kitting process! It c-could injure m-m-me or t-he kitties!" Wildstrike reasoned trying to find any reason to why it was not fit for him to be moved any farther. @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 23rd, 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:41 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Her head looked from left to right, trying to find some outlet in this area. Chrysanthemumshade took a few steps forward. Each paw reluctant after the other. She abruptly stopped - head swiftly turning each way, and her ears perked forward. What was that noise? She was pretty sure wherever that noise came from - whatever that noise was...someone had to hurt themselves badly. Though she doubted it was a cat. Perhaps it was a bird, or some other type of small critter trying to climb up a tree but failed in the end. Then again...that was too loud of a crash for it to be anything small.

Whatever it was - it made her move a lot quicker. When she approached a certain checkpoint, she slowed down. “How in the world can I get lost in my own clan?” She snorted. She was a bit displeased, and her annoyance was somewhat showing through. The Molly turned her head back, wondering if it would be the easiest path to the clearing. “I’ve done some stupid things but this has got to be one of the worst - wait...no...that’s not true.” Chrysanthemumshade thought about finding her way back to the clearing, but if a couple cats seen her without prey, they would accuse her of being a louse to the clan! She couldn’t afford that! So many cats would dislike her! “I know for certain I can’t go back without prey. My clan mates would be at my throat.” Chrysanthemumshade whimpered. “They’d probably skin me alive and use my fur to be the new nest of Goldenstar!” That simple sentence made her eyes bulge, freezing in her spot as she imagined the outrageous crime. She couldn’t lose her pelt! It was soft...pristine...smelled fresh...it was just too precious to her. Shuffling to her paws, Chrysanthemumshade tried to muster up a bright grin. “It’s just hunting. How hard can it be? Simple! Any cat can do. Aren’t we all natural born hunters anyway? Tá!” It was easy to pip her confidence, because it was easier said than done. Yet because she never actually went hunting before, she didn’t know the first process of it. So, she stood there dumbfounded for a moment as she blinked through her mind the many times a mentor showed their apprentice how to hunt. Following afterwards, she decided to start out by lowering her head to the ground, hoping to whiff up a scent of anything nearby, but her own scent had engulfed her nostrils causing her to look up and let out a blow of air. “Hunting is easy they say! Any cat can do it they say! All I wanna do is go back to the clearing and soak in the sun. I’m not asking for much am I, Starclan?” Though she supposed that this was her own fault. Her wishing to get away from work made her run straight into the opportunity. No matter how much she whined, she refused to go back to the clearing without a catch. She rather hunt than be embarrassed by her clan mates.

The large tom caught a growl in his throat as the she-cat began to move faster. Wolfglare may be stealthy, yes, but he’s not fast. Especially when trying to keep as quiet as possible. The tom did his best to follow the she-cat, keeping up with her, but also trying to stay quiet. Due to this, he made some noise, rustling leaves on bushes, or occasionally cracking a twig. The tom finally decided to slow down, just following the feline’s scent. When he caught up to her, he was greeted with the sight of Chrysanthemumshade whimpering over the fact that she needed to bring back prey. It’s not that hard.. He thought, wondering why she seemed so flustered.

He soon realized as she continued talking. She can’t be that bad at hunting, can she? All cats are taught how to hunt, no matter if they are bad at it or not. As the feline seemed to be trying to hunt, Wolfglare winced inwardly. She’s probably scared off all the prey with her whining. The large tom rolled his eyes. He thought about for a moment why he was following a cat who couldn’t hunt. Well, it’s more interesting than any other cat I’ve met. Though it is a little sad. Wolfglare shifted in his crouched position a bit, contemplating what he should do at this point. I shouldn’t jump to conclusions too quickly, maybe she’s just.... Bur he couldn’t think of anything to justify Chrysanthemumshade’s actions. He decided it was best to sit and wait, to see what the she-cat would do. Maybe he would make his presence known to her, maybe not.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

@Opal

Treestep froze. He didn't know whether he froze out of shock or terror,all he knew was that he was both terrified and shocked. He willed himself to move, for Wildstrike's sake, until he was finally able to. He sighed inwardly in relief and turned to Duskthorn, hoping he looked calm,"We have to move him Duskthorn. Here, I'll take his backside," he mewed, ducking his head and lifting Wildstrike's rump area slightly on his back,"Hurry! Get his front side!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out a loud shriek as Treestep lifted his backside up seeing as just Duskthorn predicted it hurt like dear StarClan, "Stop that!" he wailed trying to squirm away from his brother's hold, "Y-y-you're hurting m-me!" He bawled digging his front claws into the ground in an attempt to stop his brother, "Besides y-y-you're not s-supposed to m-move cats i-in the k-kitting process! It c-could injure m-m-me or t-he kitties!" Wildstrike reasoned trying to find any reason to why it was not fit for him to be moved any farther. @Liekki
Duskthorn cringed when Wildstrike shrieked in pain. "Well, just a few seconds ago, you were demanding we get to camp. I know before I said it would hurt, but if you are kitting... we need to get to camp," he reasoned. Glad that Treestep had volunteered to take Wildstrike's backside, Duskthorn snaked his head underneath Wildstrike's upper belly area and lifted him up. "Wildstrike, you're heavy," he grunted, waddling awkwardly towards camp. "I guess we give up on our search for honeycomb and strawberries." He hoped Wildstrike wasn't actually kitting, or this was going to be a miserable day. He glanced at Treestep briefly, trying to see his expression, hoping he knew what he was doing here.
Old March 24th, 2018, 09:58 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn cringed when Wildstrike shrieked in pain. "Well, just a few seconds ago, you were demanding we get to camp. I know before I said it would hurt, but if you are kitting... we need to get to camp," he reasoned. Glad that Treestep had volunteered to take Wildstrike's backside, Duskthorn snaked his head underneath Wildstrike's upper belly area and lifted him up. "Wildstrike, you're heavy," he grunted, waddling awkwardly towards camp. "I guess we give up on our search for honeycomb and strawberries." He hoped Wildstrike wasn't actually kitting, or this was going to be a miserable day. He glanced at Treestep briefly, trying to see his expression, hoping he knew what he was doing here.
Treestep nodded and chuckled lightly, trying not to move too much,"He's right you know. You're definately heavy Wikdstrike," Treestep tried to stay in pace with Duskthorn so that neither of them would trip and fall and hurt themselves or, StarClan forbid, Wildstrike. He kept walking towards camp, head lowered slightly so he would hurt Wildstrike on accident. He silently vowed that he'd either take a look around for strawberries and honeycomb later, or ask Silverscar where in the name of StarClan he had found them. He holed Wildstrike wasn't kitting, though it wouldn't be that bad. If he was kitting, Treestep would be able to meet his new nieces and nephews soon and Wildtrike wouldn't be suffering from the pains and cramps and aches of pregnancy.

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 10:58 AM
so nasty

Quote:

Treestep nodded and chuckled lightly, trying not to move too much,"He's right you know. You're definately heavy Wikdstrike," Treestep tried to stay in pace with Duskthorn so that neither of them would trip and fall and hurt themselves or, StarClan forbid, Wildstrike. He kept walking towards camp, head lowered slightly so he would hurt Wildstrike on accident. He silently vowed that he'd either take a look around for strawberries and honeycomb later, or ask Silverscar where in the name of StarClan he had found them. He holed Wildstrike wasn't kitting, though it wouldn't be that bad. If he was kitting, Treestep would be able to meet his new nieces and nephews soon and Wildtrike wouldn't be suffering from the pains and cramps and aches of pregnancy. @Opal

"Y-you two a-a-are being s-o mean to m-me!" Wildstrike moaned pouting as he squirmed in his brothers hold, "I-I could v-very well d-die as c-c-could my k-k-kits and a-alll you t-two seemed t-t-to be w-orried about is m-my weight!" He complained continuing to wince whenever the painful spasms hit, "I h-hope Mama a-a-and Silverscar a-are in c-camp when we g-get back." He then mewed hopeful that if he did die he would at least have his mother and his mate at his side, "I-if they a-aren't will y-you m-make sure someone f-finds them? I-I want to b-be able t-to s-s-say g-goodbye to t-the whole f-family..." Wildstrike cooed trailing off as back spots began to overtake his vison. @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:

Treestep nodded and chuckled lightly, trying not to move too much,"He's right you know. You're definately heavy Wikdstrike," Treestep tried to stay in pace with Duskthorn so that neither of them would trip and fall and hurt themselves or, StarClan forbid, Wildstrike. He kept walking towards camp, head lowered slightly so he would hurt Wildstrike on accident. He silently vowed that he'd either take a look around for strawberries and honeycomb later, or ask Silverscar where in the name of StarClan he had found them. He holed Wildstrike wasn't kitting, though it wouldn't be that bad. If he was kitting, Treestep would be able to meet his new nieces and nephews soon and Wildtrike wouldn't be suffering from the pains and cramps and aches of pregnancy.
@Opal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Y-you two a-a-are being s-o mean to m-me!" Wildstrike moaned pouting as he squirmed in his brothers hold, "I-I could v-very well d-die as c-c-could my k-k-kits and a-alll you t-two seemed t-t-to be w-orried about is m-my weight!" He complained continuing to wince whenever the painful spasms hit, "I h-hope Mama a-a-and Silverscar a-are in c-camp when we g-get back." He then mewed hopeful that if he did die he would at least have his mother and his mate at his side, "I-if they a-aren't will y-you m-make sure someone f-finds them? I-I want to b-be able t-to s-s-say g-goodbye to t-the whole f-family..." Wildstrike cooed trailing off as back spots began to overtake his vison. @Liekki
"Your weight is in immediate concern to us, as we could drop you any second 'cause you're so heavy," Duskthorn mumbled, slightly irritated. He could feel from the moving of Wildstrike on his back that Treestep was not having an easy time either. He couldn't help but think of what the cats' faces would look like when they got back to camp. "Yes. If you stop moving and complaining, I'll find every cat in StarClan if you wanted me to," he rolled his eyes. "Stop being so dramatic, you're not going to die!" 'Hopefully,' he added inside his head. How awful would it be if Wildstrike was kitting... but no. He wasn't going to think about that.
(Back to clearing?)
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
"Your weight is in immediate concern to us, as we could drop you any second 'cause you're so heavy," Duskthorn mumbled, slightly irritated. He could feel from the moving of Wildstrike on his back that Treestep was not having an easy time either. He couldn't help but think of what the cats' faces would look like when they got back to camp. "Yes. If you stop moving and complaining, I'll find every cat in StarClan if you wanted me to," he rolled his eyes. "Stop being so dramatic, you're not going to die!" 'Hopefully,' he added inside his head. How awful would it be if Wildstrike was kitting... but no. He wasn't going to think about that.
(Back to clearing?)
@Opal

Treestep agreed with Duskthorn,"Yes, anything you need," he puffed,"If you'd just stop struggling," Treestep wasn't a stronger of the cats. He was more built for stamina, maybe speed. He was also smarter than others,"I know that you have a chance to die Wildstrike. But so do all other expecting cats. But you don't see them complaining, do you?" he scolded his brother, getting annoyed.

(Sure!)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 24th, 2018, 12:52 PM
so nasty

Quote:
(Back to clearing?)
Quote:

@Opal

Treestep agreed with Duskthorn,"Yes, anything you need," he puffed,"If you'd just stop struggling," Treestep wasn't a stronger of the cats. He was more built for stamina, maybe speed. He was also smarter than others,"I know that you have a chance to die Wildstrike. But so do all other expecting cats. But you don't see them complaining, do you?" he scolded his brother, getting annoyed.

(Sure!)
(Sounds good to me!)

Wildstrike thought of complaining more but decided against it not want to anger his brothers anymore,"I'm really sorry." He whimpered feeling bad for making the trip bad to camp somewhat of a nightmare, "I just hope Silverscar isn't mad at me." He then mewed a pang of anxiety filling his tone when he realized something his body stopped squirming and instead laid perfectly still, "I'm sure he'll start yelling at me when he realizes I made you guys go out of camp for me and he'll scold me for eating a frog and he'll hit me for being so damn stupid." Wildstrike deadpanned trying to stay as calm as possible despite the ever growing urge to fall apart, "When he gets mad he gets really mad..." He muttered to himself thinking of the very few yet frightening times Silverscar had gotten explosively angry at him, "But don't worry he won't hurt you two at all! He's too nice and loving to hurt his kin." He purred making his voice as sincere as possible.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The large tom caught a growl in his throat as the she-cat began to move faster. Wolfglare may be stealthy, yes, but he’s not fast. Especially when trying to keep as quiet as possible. The tom did his best to follow the she-cat, keeping up with her, but also trying to stay quiet. Due to this, he made some noise, rustling leaves on bushes, or occasionally cracking a twig. The tom finally decided to slow down, just following the feline’s scent. When he caught up to her, he was greeted with the sight of Chrysanthemumshade whimpering over the fact that she needed to bring back prey. It’s not that hard.. He thought, wondering why she seemed so flustered.

He soon realized as she continued talking. She can’t be that bad at hunting, can she? All cats are taught how to hunt, no matter if they are bad at it or not. As the feline seemed to be trying to hunt, Wolfglare winced inwardly. She’s probably scared off all the prey with her whining. The large tom rolled his eyes. He thought about for a moment why he was following a cat who couldn’t hunt. Well, it’s more interesting than any other cat I’ve met. Though it is a little sad. Wolfglare shifted in his crouched position a bit, contemplating what he should do at this point. I shouldn’t jump to conclusions too quickly, maybe she’s just.... Bur he couldn’t think of anything to justify Chrysanthemumshade’s actions. He decided it was best to sit and wait, to see what the she-cat would do. Maybe he would make his presence known to her, maybe not.
Lacking the knowledge of a hunter’s mind, Chrysanthemumshade thought she heard something around her, but each time her head turned in the direction of the noise, she couldn’t detect what it was. Each time she had heard a rustle, she stopped, looked around, then shrugged it off. It must had been the wind. A part of her assumed it was prey, but wouldn’t she be able to smell their scents? She hadn’t been out hunting in...Oh-so-long. She couldn’t even remember the moons.

Chrysanthemumshade felt more like the prey than the predator. Dejectedly, she walked slowly, hoping to pick up a scent soon. Her paws swiped at leaves that were in her path, and for a moment she was fascinated by this little game that she played alone. The silver feline darted after the leaf, and each time she swiped it away, it blew off a few distances,
igniting her to follow along. The stray leaf, in front of her, laid on her ground, unmoving. Chrysanthemumshade thought best to practice her hunting technique before she went for the big game; the real game. Lowering into a crouch, she lifted her rear end into the air, her tail propelling behind her. Chrysanthemumshade shot forward, aiming to grasp the leaf in her jaws, but instead, she tripped over her own paws, rolling into a ball until her back hit the back of a tree. Upside down, and feeling that she saw stars swarming above her head, Chrysanthemumshade was dazed. It took a moment until her surroundings became clear to her. “That,” she began, inhaling deeply. “Was not a smart idea.” The leaf had blew towards her, landing on her nose. Knowing Chrysanthemumshade, she felt it might had been mocking her so out of anger she blew it away and swiped at it with her claws. Being upside down was not a confortable position, so she had to roll over to land back onto her four paws. She shook the debris off her fur. “Ah, that’s bett - woah, is that...” Pause to sniff the air. “Bird I’m smelling?” Even if birds wasn’t her top favorite meal, Chrysanthemumshade wanted to give it a shot. Plenty cats in her clan liked birds, so that should be enough to allow others believe that she contributed to the clan. Looking around once more, Chrysanthemumshade followed a path that she believed was the aroma of a bird...perhaps a starling? A finch? Or, maybe a pigeon? Whatever it was, Chrysanthemumshade’s eyes grew beady, staring at the small creature as it plucked at the ground. Now, her heart began beating at an abnormal speed. This wasn’t a leaf. She couldn’t practice on it. This was a real life creature...one that she had to murder. “Is it too late to become a herbivore?” She giggled awkwardly to herself. Shuffling on her paws, she tried to recite what her former mentor taught her but nothing came to her mind because he never taught her much of anything. Yet, the she cat, although frightened, she was persistent, so giving up was never embedded in her. There’s always more than one right way, gently she lowered herself to the ground.
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:43 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

littlemask gently step onto the grass, his weight was light so he could easily not make a sound. he glanced back at littlegaze to see if she was still following. i hope we don't run into any frogs or toads. he thought, looking ahead once again. he despised that kind of prey. they always felt so slimy and bumpy. he shuddered, he really really hope starclan wouldn't do that to him today. littlemask was even wasting his time hunting when he could be stargazing. he wasn't exactly a good hunter either. one of the things he was good at was well, tracking. he couldn't catch the prey but the tom was skilled at tracking cats, prey, you name it! littlemask lift his snout in the air, sniffing the air for any kind of prey but frogs and toads.

@Dark Queen

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc