Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old September 19th, 2022, 12:12 AM

Default Re: A Thousand Years

Bump, there is no deadline anymore
Old September 19th, 2022, 08:14 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Roses View Post
Bump, there is no deadline anymore
Could i change my entry to a different cat of mine?

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 19th, 2022, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Could i change my entry to a different cat of mine?
Sure
Old September 19th, 2022, 08:57 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Roses View Post
Sure
thank you!

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 19th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Name: Darklight
appearance: large and Muscular Jet black tom with yellow eye's.
Personality: Kind-hearted and fair, He loves to play with Kit's and Help others. the are kinda scary looking but are very friendly, excepted when one of their clanmates are threatened. he's very loyal. he likes to Train his apprentices.
the Cold water thing could very well be something that happen's to Darklight as he like's to swim and like's the ice...
@Fierce Roses

Last edited by Zei; September 19th, 2022 at 12:27 PM.
Old September 19th, 2022, 10:12 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Nothing in this world is more important than the day I met you, and nothing will ever change the way I feel about you even if I die.

Puffincrash - Female - she / her / them

A few random words
Puffincrash is what most cats would call..unique in nearly every single way possible. Her personality is always hyper and active that is until peer pressure makes her crack and some emotions spill out. She had chosen the name puffin at a young age because her mother died before naming her when she was born. So puffin being a strong hearted girl named herself.

A few twinks and trinks
Puffin is a loyal cat who’s personality differs from how her mental state is. Always a carefree cat who makes friends in a blink of an eye and somehow always looses friends even quicker. Puffin can get overloaded and work herself til she literally drops onto the ground. She puts on a smile and a laugh but really she feels like a complete outcast and stranger to everyone and everything. She has asthma and occasionally will see things that aren’t there this, hasn’t effected her way of life and still ( probably ) won’t affect her in the near future. She’s always open to random conversations and will randomly appear at the strangest of times to say something completely off-topic. Although puffin is a social cat they do have tendency’s to push others away when they need help or when they are at their lowest. They’ve always had a problem with being extremely self conscious and feeling like a burden. But most of all they just want to be understood and find true love.

Past relationship info
She had been in a past relationship with a tom who had honestly treated her like complete trash. She had loved this cat with everything she had and had liked them since they where a apprentice. When she had confessed the cat clearly had horrid motives but she was blinded by the thought that someone actually loved her and had pushed it aside. Later she had found out that the tom she liked had been using her for her connections with other cats to get with her close friends. ( there where more than one trust me ). After learning this she still wouldn’t accept this and had quietly tolerated this thinking that he still loved her and cared enough to talk to her about this. Only a moon later did he speak with her saying he was having kits with someone else but he still wanted to be with her. At this point puffins heart began to crack and not a week later their relationship turned into one of a cat who was still in love while the other was toxic and starting to get abusive. When she couldn’t tolerate it any longer she confronted him and he lasted out scaring her chest in a long gash. He was then forced to leave Riverclan and never return. She was blamed by all the other cats he was flirting with and lost many close reliable friends.

About having kits
Her mother had complications when giving birth as did her mother before her. So it’s safe to say that she isn’t going to be having any bio kits but will gladly adopt some instead. She isn’t willing to risk giving birth to a kit who might end up motherless like she did and have to love through the pain she did.

About the cold
yeah that’s a good idea! But let me ad on. What if she had ( it’s not real just another thing in her head ) seen a kit drifting underneath the thin ice and raced after it. Then when the vision cleared and has a asthma attack and before she knew it was underneath the ice herself. She has a low tolerance towards cold things and it might make her suffer a bit more than usual. What if she keeps trying to leave the medicine cats den to get back to her duties but skatewhisker sends her right back every time.

Relationship wise?
Yep she’s gonna totally question her feelings this time because of what happened last time. She might hesitate to say some things or she might get really angry just because she doesn’t know what to do or how to fix how she feels. She actually might end up speaking to fawnpaw about trying to fix how she feels like “ is there a herb to fix my heart so it can’t be hurt again” kind of talk. After a while she’ll finally accept this and might confess or something. If they do end up in a relationship I’d like it so be like “ you can talk to me about anything. It’s ok I’ll understand no matter what” kind of relationship. She real,y has a hard time expressing her love so it might come off as awkward at times.

Looks
I’ll be doing some art of her so no worries I’ll give it to you asap!

Friendship?
Ok you got me I’d enjoy being friends with you! I don’t really have many friends irl so I’d greatly appreciate having a friend on here.
@Fierce Roses