Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old September 5th, 2022, 07:42 PM

Default A Thousand Years

The bold text will make way more sense if you know the song lol

"One step closer"

Slatewhisker has never really experienced any romantic love or connection with anyone in particular. She has always passed out her love at the same level to every single one of her classmates, extending more love to her family like members and her best friends. And she also puts a tad bit more love to kits.

"I have died everyday waiting for you"

Because she has been busy with her new rank, she has been feeling this kind of emptiness and longing in her heart. She has thought that this is because she hasn't spent that much time with her clanmates but this just isn't the case. It isn't until now that she realizes what the real longing is.

She meets [Cat] while on a hunting patrol she sends out. She has heard just a little bit of this cat but not enough past name and basic information. They're out fishing when [Cat] decides to fool around on the frozen river. Slatewhisker tells them no but can't help wanting to see what this cat looks like when they're enjoying themselves. Slatewhisker soon after hears a crack in the ice but when she starts moving, it's too late. [Cat] plunges into the ice cold water and is swept downstream, trapped under the ice.

Slatewhisker panics and follows [Cat] as they flail under the ice. Luckily, the current isn't strong and seems to be going at a slow pace. Slatewhisker races ahead and soon after she manages to break the ice and make a big enough hole to pull [Cat] up when they reach the hole. Slatewhisker does her best to get all the water out of [Cat]'s system and luckily, [Cat] lives. After this "bonding" experience, Slatewhisker realizes that [Cat] has opened up something after multiple visits to [Cat], who has a cold and is confined to camp to heal.

"Darling don't be afraid I have loved you"

Slatewhisker contemplates with her slow burn that is love and she spends a lot of time with [Cat] while she tries to place this feeling. After many moons, Slatewhisker realizes what that feeling is and realizes that she has fallen in love with [Cat]. She spends around 2 moons planning on how to confess her love when [Cat] beats her to it. [Cat] confesses their love to her and out of a sort of panic, she says she'll think about it. After around 2 weeks of getting her overthinking mind to try and calm down, she goes back to [Cat] to say yes.

"For a thousand years"

Cat Requirements
-Has to be between 25-35 moons
-Has to be in Riverclan
-Likes Slate for her and not because of her rank
-Can be any gender

Roleplayer Requirements
-Has to be able to deal with my slow replies
-Has to be active
-We will be becoming friends after this, you sign contract
-Has to be fine with cat getting a cold
-Iffy on bio kits due to Slate's rank. Will be talked through OOC
-Bluebell and maybe Blizz will judge ( @lonely.lilyx @jupiter )

There is no form! You make up your own and be creative. Not first come first serve. I will see your application, if you mention me ofc, but will not pick until I am certain I see a very great application. Once I get a good handful of applications, I'll close this or set a deadline. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

"I'll love you for a thousand more"
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:21 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A Thousand Years

if there is any breaking of slate's heart, blizz WILL choose violence //j
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:22 PM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning
My Mood: Sleepy

Russetsky

non-binary

28 moons

Appearance- Large, long haired russet cat with white and beige tortishell markings, and teal eyes

Personality- Omnivert
(+) Playful, brave, friendly, makes bad jokes
(=) Dramatic, blunt, taunting
(-) impulsive, stubborn, has a bit of a temper, has self-esteem issues, possessive

- "SlateWhisker is the most precious thing ever, change my mind"
- "shes dep-"
- "That's what I thought"
- "Russt you can't keep cutting people off"
- "thats not relavent to this"
- "Slatewhisker could ki-"
- "Kiss a kit and look amazing doing so?"
- "Russet I swe-"
- "Swearing is bad i revoke this conversation from you"

@Fierce Roses
Rc: Russetsky, Halfkit
Wc: Silvermoon, Brightkit
Loner: wish, spot, Gabe

https://dragcave.net/image/klvkB.gif
https://dragcave.net/image/zZuIp.gif
https://dragcave.net/user/infernalcat

Last edited by HopeFeather; September 5th, 2022 at 09:29 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:26 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
if there is any breaking of slate's heart, blizz WILL choose violence //j

adding on to what jupiter said, bluebell WILL be attacking your cats ankles if you so much as give one wrong look in slate's direction.

you have been warned.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; September 5th, 2022 at 08:38 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:54 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Name- Rainwhisper
Gender/pronouns- trans fem, she/her
Age- 29 moons
Sexuality- omnisexual, with a preference for she-cats(50% female, 30% male, 20% other)
Personality-
(+) intelligent, selfless, humurous
(-) immature, holds grudges for a long time
Looks- a pretty light grey she-cat with one blue and one green eye
Other- Rain's already fallen in once, seems like this is becoming a trend for her, perhaps she should stop fooling around on ice lmbo
Also, I also have slow replies, so it's fine @Fierce Roses
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw

Last edited by CacklingMemester; September 10th, 2022 at 09:23 AM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 08:45 AM

Bump
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:05 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Mapledawn

Gender identify - Genderfluid [afab]

Age - 35 moons

Sexuality - Bisexual

Personality - Kind-hearted, selfless, and highly emotionally intelligent. They have a gold heart and can often be seen as soft-hearted. Though they tell others to not take them lightly, they are fierce, protective, and loyal to Riverclan. They can at times come off oversensitive and often can get mischievous.

@Fierce Roses

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:11 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Mistylight
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance: light silver tabby with white socks markings, eyes of two different blues, one dark blue, one light blue, long tail with white tip and tear drop shaped dots on her face, spread out like freckles, and the spot on her chest is all most heart shaped
Personality: Sweet and Kind, she'll help anyone in need, she also has a soft spot for kit's and apprentices. she's a fierce fighter though and will protect her clan at all costs. she loves to run and race, i could totally see her on the ice!
rp example:
Mistylight watched the camp activities, making sure none of the kits where getting in trouble and no-one needed help, Earlier she had cleaned up her nest and helped Darklight (my cat) get the bramble seeds out of their fur. she know wondered who to help now, or what to do for the clan. Spotting Slatewhisker, she paddled over "hi! good morning! it's a great day out isn't it?" she purred happily.

she'd love Slate for herself, and encourage them to be their best! she'd help when she could, and she'd do almost anything for one of her clanmates! she loves to play with kits and help Apprentices with their training!

Hobbies: she loves to collect flowers and smooth stones and colorful feathers! she often can be seen wearing a pink waterlily in her ear. and she loves to make flower chains and crowns to give to friends and grumpy clanmates. because of her love for Flowers she smells like one too!

her song: Hiding in the Blue, nightcore

bad habit: she often loses her sense of direction, resulting in getting her lost and confused, and she often talks to herself when she's thinking. she also when talking to herself tends to refer to herself as we.

Favorite things: Sunflowers, butterflies, cloud watching, hanging with friends. she loves a good joke as well, though she'll laugh anyway even if it's not that good, just to be nice.

@Fierce Roses

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; September 6th, 2022 at 03:46 PM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Dunesong - gender fluid - all pronouns - 28 moons old *ੈ✩‧₊˚

Basics
Dune is a gender fluid cat who doesn’t take things seriously at times and can be a bit of a handful with their undeniable love for justice. Although they look young and almost kit-like they are very well knowledgeable and intelligent. They tend to look into the future with high sights and a smile plastered on their face despite all that they’ve gone through. Dune was born in winter when snow plastered the ground. They have slight bipolar depression and often thinks of themselves as a unworthy cat to even be in a clan to begin with. Their trust issues get in the way of forming close bonds with anyone and they will try to push others away if they get to close to them out of fear of being a disappointment or of them leaving them.

Family problems?/ backstory
Dune may be one to lovingly look at kits and younger cats but it’s more times a look of sadness. Growing up in the nursery with their twin figkit and their mother dapplecloud was a nice dream while it lasted. Dunes father had left the family before they where even born and had gotten with another she cat. However he still visited every now and then. He didn’t get along with dunes mother and they often fought over literally everything. Dapplecloud was a loving doting mother who loved to brag about figkit and dune. However figkit got extremely sick and struggled to breath at times. Dune was extremely close to their twin and loved them with everything they had. When figkit got sick dune fretted and stayed up most nights watching over their sibling. Figkit was able to live until the age of 12 moons old before passing away with dapplecloud and dunepaw next to them. Dune then had a massive breakdown and refused to eat anything let alone get up to train. This is where the trust issues trickled into dunes life. Figpaw had promised to be with dune forever. Dune began shutting others out and would pick fights with people easily. However there was one cat dune would never yell at nor would they ever hate them. A singular rogue by the name of Axel became their best friend and best source of comfort. However Axel had other plans and soon their personality changed to manipulative and cruel. This sudden change scared dune but they still trusted Axel with everything they had. However one moon later Axel attacked dune with the intent of killing them. Terrified dune only meant to defend themself and stuck out with a paw sending Axel rolling across the ground and slamming his head into a rock. After that day Axel wasn’t around he had died when his head hit the rock. Dune completely gave up on friends at that point and started spending every spare moment they had with their mother who comforted them with soothing words. But when a battle sprung out dapplecloud was killed as well as dune’s father. Dune just kinda stopped believing in anything at that point.

Somebody’s having a bad fur day-also how’s the weather down there?
Yes, dune is a shorty with extremely spiky fur that’s actually fluffy and soft to the touch. Their fur is a dark reddish brown with a much lighter almost orange underbelly and cream orange paws and tail tip. They have white markings under both eyes and dotting across their face looking like freckles. Bright green eyes, extremely clear and beautiful to gaze into . They have a small head and slightly large ears making them look odd..like a rabbit almost. Their paws are also a bit big on them and their claws are long, curved and a black color. Their nose is a bright pale pink.

Relationship wise?

Dune is a horrible romantic. Like they can’t even see anyone loving them. It’s impossible. Even if it was possible dune wouldn’t know how to respond to any kind gestures they’d make let alone say they love them. They get flustered a bit easily and is quick to be embarrassed or upset. They don’t care about rank, no they want a real relationship one where rank isn’t needed. They care about how the other cat feels and how they act. Once dune warms up to someone be prepared for a complaining puddle of fur at your cats paws. When dune loves someone their first instinct is to be around them at all times. Literally clinging to them they don’t like to be alone. Cuddles omg yes they love cuddles it’s their favorite thing ever.

Theme song
Can’t help falling in love

Rping times
I can go rping all throughout the day ^^ however I cannot be on during the weekends that’s reserved for family time. Just mention me or quote me and I should be fine. Slow post? Pfft I sometimes do that as well. Becoming friends omg I’d love that *throws friendship contact at ya* sign it. Ummm idk xd
@Fierce Roses

Might add on some things when they come to mind

Last edited by Fenz; September 9th, 2022 at 11:02 AM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 10:06 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

There was a rustling in the bushes. A quick shadow there, behind you! Your head spins as you try your best to catch a single glimpse of the cat that was dashing through the bushes. Their eyes glinted. They finally stopped moving. You couldn't see them. You couldn't sense them. Finally a small brown cat leapt onto the boulder in front of you... and was that a kitten you were afraid of?!

Introducing Fisherdusk, friend - and nusiance - to all. Despite being 27 moons old, they look like they were freshly apprenticed. Don't that fool you, as the brown cat can pack quite a wallop. He is friendly, playful, and a bit of a jokester. They are always down to have fun and play games. Now, despite all that, Fisherdusk can and will be serious when the time arises. They understand when theres a time for jokes and when theres not. He looks up to Slatewhisker, for sure, and they want to get to know her better and learn from her... maybe more.

Fisherdusk is AMAB, but uses he/they pronouns. He is 27 moons and is a short/small, long furred brown cat with large ears and pale green eyes. He is kind, friendly, an overall good bean. He likes playing pranks and jokes. They are always willing to lend a helping paw and take care of others. That's all I got for right now, and the rest will definitely be seen during rp.

{ @Fierce Roses }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran