Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old September 6th, 2022, 06:04 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: A Thousand Years

bumping for fierce

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 6th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

"I want to meet you Slatewhisker, I want to meet you someday and get to know you. I love you so much.."

Let me present you.. Pebblefoot.

They are Genderfluid and use any pronouns, he has liked Slatewhisker ever since she saw her for the first time.

They are 26 moons old, he is in RiverClan and will always be in RiverClan. She has always loved Slatewhisker and they always keep an eye on her, wherever she is going.

They have always thought(And muttered sometimes): "I'm mates with Shimmerstream, but I love you Slatewhisker"

History:

Pebblekit is all RiverClan, they're parents died only a few moons after they were born. They were raised by a few queens in the nursery. They always went out of the nursery and explored the camp, they always saw good cats around camp but never really payed attention to those cats. Often trying to learn who their denmates were but never really talked to them. Pebblekit ended up confining themselves to the clearing, not liking the nursery due to the abundance of cats and annoying parents. They ended dup becoming an apprentice soon after confining themselves to the clearing.

Pebblepaw was a kind apprentice, often asking questions about other cats but besides that they were very kind. Their mentor was Blizzardwind, then Slatewhisker joined the clan, and their heart was set on her due to her getting Blizz as a mentor as well, they realized they were in love as soon as they felt it. They always wanted to sit next to Slatewhisker during meetings, but never felt the courage to do it. Pebblepaw often felt guilty for not hanging out with Slatewhisker. And always wanting to be near her. But they decide that it was for the best.

Pebblepaw became a warrior at 10 moons, now 10 moons is quite young to become a warrior. But with their courage, they had a great place in the clan. Pebblefoot ended up having anxiety during the ThC attack, not wanting their home destroyed. They continued to try and sit next to Slatewhisker, but it never worked. Then they found someone else, Shimmerstream. They immediately became mates for about a year. But then Pebblefoot noticed that they didn't really like Shimmerstream anymore, and wanted Slatewhisker instead. Noticing that Shimmerstream wasn't around camp a lot as well. They are now waiting for Slatewhisker to talk to them. But then they knew that it would never happen, because she was deputy.

Personality:

Pebblefoot is a very curious cat and is very curious about Slatewhisker. They really want to get to know Slatewhisker but they never feel the courage to do it. They are also very kind, helping out their clanmates when they need to and often going hunting for the clan.

Roleplayer Requirement Time

I can deal pretty well with slow replies, as long as you notify me when you've replied.

I'm 6 or 7/10 active, I would say(it used to be 8-9 but school started today so..). Sometimes I take 2-3 day "burnout breaks"(Semi-hiatuses)But the only actual hiatus that's coming up for me is from October 3rd to October 7th.

We are already friends pretty much.

I'm fine with Pebble getting a cold, I don't really care if my cats get sick.

Bluebell and Blizz judging ehh??

// @Fierce Roses

Last edited by stardust.; September 10th, 2022 at 07:59 AM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 08:35 PM

There is a set deadline now. This will close September 20th.
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:09 PM
canonically the 51%

bump for fierce

Old September 8th, 2022, 10:03 PM

Bump
Old September 10th, 2022, 07:52 AM
canonically the 51%

BUMP FOR FIERCE

Old September 11th, 2022, 08:05 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

"I want to meet you Slatewhisker, I want to meet you someday and get to know you. I love you so much.."

Let me present you.. Pebblefoot.

They are Genderfluid and use any pronouns, he has liked Slatewhisker ever since she saw her for the first time.

They are 26 moons old, he is in RiverClan and will always be in RiverClan. She has always loved Slatewhisker and they always keep an eye on her, wherever she is going.

They have always thought(And muttered sometimes): "I'm mates with Shimmerstream, but I love you Slatewhisker"

History:

Pebblekit is all RiverClan, they're parents died only a few moons after they were born. They were raised by a few queens in the nursery. They always went out of the nursery and explored the camp, they always saw good cats around camp but never really payed attention to those cats. Often trying to learn who their denmates were but never really talked to them. Pebblekit ended up confining themselves to the clearing, not liking the nursery due to the abundance of cats and annoying parents. They ended dup becoming an apprentice soon after confining themselves to the clearing.

Pebblepaw was a kind apprentice, often asking questions about other cats but besides that they were very kind. Their mentor was Blizzardwind, then Slatewhisker joined the clan, and their heart was set on her due to her getting Blizz as a mentor as well, they realized they were in love as soon as they felt it. They always wanted to sit next to Slatewhisker during meetings, but never felt the courage to do it. Pebblepaw often felt guilty for not hanging out with Slatewhisker. And always wanting to be near her. But they decide that it was for the best.

Pebblepaw became a warrior at 10 moons, now 10 moons is quite young to become a warrior. But with their courage, they had a great place in the clan. Pebblefoot ended up having anxiety during the ThC attack, not wanting their home destroyed. They continued to try and sit next to Slatewhisker, but it never worked. Then they found someone else, Shimmerstream. They immediately became mates for about a year. But then Pebblefoot noticed that they didn't really like Shimmerstream anymore, and wanted Slatewhisker instead. Noticing that Shimmerstream wasn't around camp a lot as well. They are now waiting for Slatewhisker to talk to them. But then they knew that it would never happen, because she was deputy.

Personality:

Pebblefoot is a very curious cat and is very curious about Slatewhisker. They really want to get to know Slatewhisker but they never feel the courage to do it. They are also very kind, helping out their clanmates when they need to and often going hunting for the clan.

Roleplayer Requirement Time

I can deal pretty well with slow replies, as long as you notify me when you've replied.

I'm 6 or 7/10 active, I would say(it used to be 8-9 but school started today so..). Sometimes I take 2-3 day "burnout breaks"(Semi-hiatuses)But the only actual hiatus that's coming up for me is from October 3rd to October 7th.

We are already friends pretty much.

I'm fine with Pebble getting a cold, I don't really care if my cats get sick.

Bluebell and Blizz judging ehh??

// @/Ferice Roses
"

Pls Ignore This Submission From @/.Stardust. <3

Last edited by xavier.; September 11th, 2022 at 08:06 AM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 10:44 AM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

Salmontail

Appearance: a thick furred brown tom cat with bright blue eyes
Personality: Very kind. He's very affectionate for kits, and always wants to play with them. He always likes cats for who they are, not their rank.

I sort of Like Slate.
You only like her because of her rank.
No, i like her for who she is.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old September 12th, 2022, 09:35 PM

Bump
Old September 14th, 2022, 07:37 PM

Bump