Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old September 10th, 2022, 10:37 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Special- with a side of trauma(Plot)

Hi Guys! Ie got another plot for you! So bassically there is aprophecy from an ancient cat. A sister or brother, or some kind of relative to the leader of a group of cats{Leader} The prophecy is ¨There will be 5, unknown to this group who will save you from the fangs of the evil that they have felt¨ {members 1, 2, 3, and 4} along with {leader} will search all over, before some kits, lost, will come to them for help. All yeild scars from their families abusiveness. These are the ones from the prophecy. {Moon} will come alone, last. {kits 1, 2} come together, having met each other on there journey, same goes for {kits 3, 4} There will be planning, traing, romance, and drama, and trauma before the attack of a wolf pack comes. The group must confide in the young 5, who will save the cats, with a suprise death as well. Then further roleplay can continue if everyone wishes to.

Roles:
Leader: Open
Members 1, 2, 3, 4: member 1 taken by @Catrina, otherwise open
Kits 1, 2, 3, 4: kit 1 taken by @FredTheFrog,kit 2 taken by @IdkWhatToPutHere, otherwise open
(Kit 5 taken by me)
Wolves(you may die) 1,2,3,4,5,6pen

Whatever forms you like, just mention me please. We will start once all slots except wolves are filled, because wolves aren needed until later into plot.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; October 4th, 2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 05:07 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Special- with a side of trauma(Plot)

Name: Prickle
Role: member
Looks: he's a dark grey, long hairs cat with a smush face (i can't think of what those cats are called right now) he's got bright green eyes.

@WhitesilverQueen

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 11th, 2022, 05:13 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Name: Cody
Role: one of the abused kits
Looks: Hazel tabby tom with blue eyes, a scar running across his side, one just under his left eye, and one above his muzzle
Backstory: Cody was born to David and Cynthia, who were both outsiders at the time of his birth. He has 5 same litter brothers, and he's the runt of the group. His mom was always hard of him because he was smaller and more timid by nature than his brothers, who teased and treated him poorly excessively because of his coat. His father, whom he shared the same colored pelt, decided to teach and train him more harshly than his brothers, hoping to pass on his knowledge onto his son. However, Cody soon showed a dislike for his father's lessons, who took off soon after for another mate. His mother and his brothers would constantly harass him about his uselessness, and would often make him feel left out (eating his food, scaring away the occasional mouse or rat, and generally making him feel like he was a failure). It was by pure luck he was found by a little girl named Penny when he was two moons, who came by his home every day in order to feed the kitty. One day, about a month later, she followed him back to where his family has staying in an alley, and took them all to an animal shelter nearby with her parents to give them a better home. Penny, who Cody was sure she was going to take him home, ending up taking home one of his brothers instead. Lonely and betrayed, he stayed at the shelter for another month before he was adopted by a kind couple. A month later, the couple found out they were having a baby, so dropped Cody off on the side of the road. Cody reluctantly returned to his family, before running away after a week of more abuse.
Mention: @WhitesilverQueen

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 12th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Name: Cody
Looks: Hazel tabby tom with blue eyes, a scar running across his side, one just under his left eye, and one above his muzzle
Backstory: Cody was born to David and Cynthia, who were both outsiders at the time of his birth. He has 5 same litter brothers, and he's the runt of the group. His mom was always hard of him because he was smaller and more timid by nature than his brothers, who teased and treated him poorly excessively because of his coat. His father, whom he shared the same colored pelt, decided to teach and train him more harshly than his brothers, hoping to pass on his knowledge onto his son. However, Cody soon showed a dislike for his father's lessons, who took off soon after for another mate. His mother and his brothers would constantly harass him about his uselessness, and would often make him feel left out (eating his food, scaring away the occasional mouse or rat, and generally making him feel like he was a failure). It was by pure luck he was found by a little girl named Penny when he was two moons, who came by his home every day in order to feed the kitty. One day, about a month later, she followed him back to where his family has staying in an alley, and took them all to an animal shelter nearby with her parents to give them a better home. Penny, who Cody was sure she was going to take him home, ending up taking home one of his brothers instead. Lonely and betrayed, he stayed at the shelter for another month before he was adopted by a kind couple. A month later, the couple found out they were having a baby, so dropped Cody off on the side of the road. Cody reluctantly returned to his family, before running away after a week of more abuse.
@Catrina

Both excepted! Fredthefrog, is kit 1 ok with you?
Catrina, member 1?
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old September 12th, 2022, 03:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
@Catrina

Catrina, member 1?
sure! I'll take kit one ^^

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 12th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitesilverQueen View Post
@Catrina

Catrina, member 1?
Sure!

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old September 30th, 2022, 11:14 AM

bump
Old September 30th, 2022, 11:51 AM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Name: Kaitlin
Looks: She's a chocolate calico molly with folded ears. She has short wavy fur. Her eyes are forest green. She has a slitted ear and a cheek scar.
Backstory: Her dad(loner)left her mom(rogue) before her older sis. Her mom was emotionally abusive and could also get pretty verbally abusive at times. Her older sis left them after they had a fight. After awhile, she decided to go find her sister. On the way out, they had a fight about her leaving and in her rage, her mom(finish later, i gtg my lunch period ended)
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdkWhatToPutHere View Post
Name: Kaitlin
Looks: She's a chocolate calico molly with folded ears. She has short wavy fur. Her eyes are forest green. She has a slitted ear and a cheek scar.
Backstory: Her dad(loner)left her mom(rogue) before her older sis. Her mom was emotionally abusive and could also get pretty verbally abusive at times. Her older sis left them after they had a fight. After awhile, she decided to go find her sister. On the way out, they had a fight about her leaving and in her rage, her mom(finish later, i gtg my lunch period ended)
finish whenever you can
also accepted, kit 2 good?
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:03 AM

bump