Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an offer
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:31 PM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:29 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:28 PM

Old August 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Wildtale!

Silentic quietly played his video games in his small house.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc

Last edited by Webpaw All The Way~; August 3rd, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:23 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Victor stepped in Sara's room as he turned on the light, making Sara blink her eyes open stirring. "Morning"., she mumbled. Victor shot her a look. "I-I mean morning sir.." Sara said hastily. Victor sneered. "That's better Miss Sara. You may be a child of the Anti-Christ, but that does not mean you will show no manners." "Get dressed, and then come outside to prepare yourself." As he closed the door to give her privacy, she slowly took of her clothes, and looked for something to wear. As she did, her eyes fell upon her back, as she looked in the mirror. There was the same ugly tattoo, where it always was. Each demon had an upside down cross somewhere. She sighed, as she finished slipping into her clothes. She then went downstairs to get her backpack. Victor noticed the worried look in her eyes as he said "Does something trouble you Miss?"
She nodded. "Let me guess, your worried about your education.."
She nodded again, took caught up in her backpack to respond. "Don't be so worried." "That's a sign of weakness. "I'm sure you will exceed the expectations of the teachers." "After all, demons like us have learned to crush our peers." Sara sighed, wishing that Victor could just reassure her, instead of pressuring her like this. She hated how competitive she would have to be to please him, and her father. Not that anything she did it seemed, pleased Victor. He put a hand against her shoulder, as he hurried her off to the bus stop.
Old August 6th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

( @Flameleaf @Webpaw All The Way~ @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd @River of roses Sorry I wasn't on for a while! And I'll take Sans cause why not XD )
Strange musical instrument sounds came from the room, but stopped when Papyrus knocked on the door. "one sec," Sans replied from in his room.
Meanwhile...
Down...

Down...

And down the human fell, landing on a bed of golden flowers, blacking out.

She soon woke up on the bed of golden flowers, very confused. "Huh? Where am I now?" she mumbled, getting up and looking around. "So I fell... Wonder who put that door over there," she said, looking at the purple gate-thing.
"... How am I here?" came a voice. Another human sat on a rock, their head down, short brown hair covering their eyes.
"Huh?! Who are you?" the girl asked in surprise, unsure of why the newcomer was transparent.
The other human looked at her, revealing red eyes that widened in shock upon looking at the violet-eyed girl. "W-" they began, but stopped themself. "You don't remember me..." they said sadly, mainly to themself.
"Now that I think about it, you do seem a bit familiar..." the girl trailed off, unsure.
"My name is Chara," the red-eyed human said. "I am... Well, I was the first human to fall down here."
"So, you're a ghost?" the girl asked.
"Pretty much. I think you're one of the only ones who can see me, so try to talk using your thoughts so no one thinks you're crazy," Chara replied.
"Oh," the girl said, nodding. Like this? she thought, hoping she did it right.
"Yep," replied Chara.
"Cool," the girl said happily, heading towards the big gate.

(Oh yeah. In this AU the human Chara is a girl)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; January 13th, 2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: STORY REASONS (Again)
Old August 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post
( @Flameleaf @Webpaw All The Way~ @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd Sorry I wasn't on for a while! And I'll take Sans cause why not XD )
Strange musical instrument sounds came from the room, but stopped when Papyrus knocked on the door. "one sec," Sans replied from in his room.
Meanwhile...
A certain human woke up on a bed of golden flowers. "Huh? Where am I?" she mumbled, getting up and looking around. "So I fell... Wonder who put that door over there," she said, looking at the purple gate-thing.
"... How am I here?" came a voice. A girl sat on a rock, her head down, short brown hair covering her eyes.
"Huh?! Who are you?" the girl asked in surprise.
The other girl looked at her, revealing red eyes that widened in shock upon looking at the violet-eyed girl. "W-" she began, but stopped herself. "You don't remember me..." she said sadly, mainly to herself.
"Now that I think about it, you do seem a bit familiar..." the girl trailed off, unsure.
"My name is Chara," the red-eyed girl said. "I am... Well, I was the first human to fall down here."
"So, you're a ghost?" the girl asked.
"Pretty much. I think you're one of the only ones who can see me, so try to talk using your thoughts so no one thinks you're crazy," Chara replied.
"Oh," the girl said, nodding. Like this? she thought, hoping this was right.
"Yep," replied Chara.
"Cool," the girl said happily, heading towards the big gate.

(Oh yeah. In this AU Chara gets she-her pronouns)
(Alright! Do you still need more characters taken? Cause I can take Monster Kid or even Undyne if you want me to.)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 6th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(I had a feeling you would say those exact words)

Papyrus blinked. "Hurry up, I dint want to be late!" He left the door and walked down the stairs.
Papyrus stood by the front door and waited, tapping his boot on the floor impatiently.

Character Site

Old August 6th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
(Alright! Do you still need more characters taken? Cause I can take Monster Kid or even Undyne if you want me to.)
(Charrie list is on first page so you can see who is taken and who isn't)

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old August 6th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(I had a feeling you would say those exact words)

Papyrus blinked. "Hurry up, I dint want to be late!" He left the door and walked down the stairs.
Papyrus stood by the front door and waited, tapping his boot on the floor impatiently.
Sans got ready, hid his instrument, and walked downstairs. "hey, papyrus. guess what?" he said.

Old August 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Might disappear again

(Yasss! Please be a Pun!)

Papyrus exhaled and crossed his arms. "What...?" He said, hoping it wasn't going to be a joke.

Character Site

Old August 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Yasss! Please be a Pun!)

Papyrus exhaled and crossed his arms. "What...?" He said, hoping it wasn't going to be a joke.
"i joined a band last week. guess what i play," Sans replied, getting his hand ready to pull out the instrument.

Old August 6th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Might disappear again

Papyrus uncrossed his arms and balled his fists.
"Sans, I swear! If you make this joke..."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 6th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.