Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Quacky
Today 06:26 AM
Kit and Mate Finder for...
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 06:00 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:31 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by iliri
Today 03:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:27 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit walked out of the nursery, looking around the clearing with her jaw parted from seeing the camp for the first time. The kit ran over to the fresh kill pile with excitement, but didn't take any prey. He wasn't hungry. He was just very excited to be out of the nursery and away from his mother Frostedbelly. The kit looked towards the nursery in case either his mother or his brother Seekerkit would come out, so he could hide from his mama. Runningkit went behind the warriors den as if Someone was behind him. The brown and white kit peeked his head out, keeping his eye out for any of his family. They'll never expect to find me here. I wonder what den this is? Is it the warriors den or the apprentices den? Runningkit pulled his head back with force.
Frostedbelly trotted out of the nursery, her tail raised as she looked around, her gaze slightly narrowed. The brown and white molly had to admit- she hated letting both of her sons out of her sight. What if something happened, and she wasn't even there. Her whiskers twitched. She huffed quietly, her dark amber, almost red seeming eyes darting around as she looked for Runningkit, who had seemingly disappeared. Now, where has he gone? She wondered, glancing back toward the nursery, in case Seekerkit would also come darting out.
It was quite obvious to her that her kits tried to avoid her at all times, since she always tried to keep her around her at all times. But it wasn't like she kept her tail curled them at all times, she let them wander around a bit, as long as she could see them.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit let out a yowl as he was ambushed by hi brother. "Hey get off of me!" cried Runningkit in distress. The kit batted playfully at Seekerkit, making his brother get off him. Runningkit ran out of his hiding place. The tom kit realized that now his mother would be able to find him. He looked over at Frostedbelly, who was by the nursery, making eye contact with her. It was a bit too late. She might have found him by now and now he didn't know if he could hide. Without thinking he ran behind the apprentices den.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Frostedbelly trotted out of the nursery, her tail raised as she looked around, her gaze slightly narrowed. The brown and white molly had to admit- she hated letting both of her sons out of her sight. What if something happened, and she wasn't even there. Her whiskers twitched. She huffed quietly, her dark amber, almost red seeming eyes darting around as she looked for Runningkit, who had seemingly disappeared. Now, where has he gone? She wondered, glancing back toward the nursery, in case Seekerkit would also come darting out.
It was quite obvious to her that her kits tried to avoid her at all times, since she always tried to keep her around her at all times. But it wasn't like she kept her tail curled them at all times, she let them wander around a bit, as long as she could see them.
Quote:

@Aleka
@Role
@Celestial

Runningkit let out a yowl as he was ambushed by hi brother. "Hey get off of me!" cried Runningkit in distress. The kit batted playfully at Seekerkit, making his brother get off him. Runningkit ran out of his hiding place. The tom kit realized that now his mother would be able to find him. He looked over at Frostedbelly, who was by the nursery, making eye contact with her. It was a bit too late. She might have found him by now and now he didn't know if he could hide. Without thinking he ran behind the apprentices den.
Seekerkit flinched, and backed off. What was wrong? Seekerkit glanced back and noticed Frostedbelly scanning the clearing for them. Seekerkit gulped, and searched for a good hiding spot. Seekerkit had always been the best kit at hiding, and could hide from his family for more than an hour! Unfortunately, they had found all of his good hiding spots. Now it was time to do the best thing he could. Hiding in such obvious spots, they wouldn't dare look. Seekerkit sped off, and hid in the camp wall. It poked him alot, but he didn't care. He wanted to hide!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Chesapeakekit's whiskers twitched. She gave a huge sniff, her pink nose flaring. The scent of ShadowClan was coming off strong from a small hole, the Warriors Den. Feeling adventurous, the small kit slowly scurried in. She was so busy looking behind her to see if anyone saw he slip in that she didn't sense a cat infront of her before she bumped into his foreleg.

The small kitten gave a small squeak of surprise as she hit something solid and stumbled back a few steps to get a view of what it was. She looked up and met the eyes of the warrior who towed over the undersized kitten. Oops, she didn't want to end her game so early! The she-cat blinked. She fluffed out her fur and twitched an ear; would he be angry with a nosy kit? Was he in the mood to chase her out?

"Ummm, hi?" Chesapeakekit voice entered a higher note as the statement formed itself into a question. Nervousness prickled at her small white paws as she gave another tremendous sniff. The grey and orange splotched kit blinked her dull green eyes again. Hopefully she wouldn't get into too much trouble. She just wanted to explore a bit. There was nothing in the warrior code that says she couldn't be in here, just that she couldn't be out of camp.
Flarewind starred at the kit as she came into the den. His face lit up in amusement at Chespeakekit's bravery to come into the den. "Well hello kit. What brings you into the warriors den? You bored or something?" wondered Flarewind. The tom made his way over to the kit, touching his tail tip to Chespeakekit's shoulder. Flarewind looked out of the den in case any other kits decided to follow the kit into the den. Finding none he looked down at the young cat with a purr. "So I see that you have come alone." added Flarewind.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:30 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@starfall @Constellation
@Eye of the Storm @Socks

Haflgaze had made sure that no cat could whine or ask her to choose someone else by withdrawing from the den as soon as she'd finished calling out names. The tortoiseshell may not have been deputy long, but she had been a warrior for some moons and knew all of the tricks in the book, some by experience and others by watching other cats try to pull them. Then again...Maybe she didn't know all the tricks, she was still a fairly young warrior, after all. Only slightly impatient, Halfgaze settled herself into a sitting position, wrapping her multi-colored tail over her paws and fixing an intent blue-green gaze on the entrance to the den. She had heard Littlebug's protestations but ignored them and waited for the other she-cat to join her in the clearing.

Littlesplash was by far the most willing member of the patrol, and Halfgaze appreciated that. She gave him a nod of greeting and perked her ears as he spoke. The warrior seemed a bit nervous and Halfgaze gave him a sympathetic smile, "Good morning, Littlesplash. I'm doing well, how are you?" Halfgaze looked about her at the disheveled clearing and nodded, "As am I. No need to worry, I don't doubt your loyalty. I rather liked the rivers as well. They were peaceful." Her voice was calm and held a note of wistfulness as she thought about their neighboring clan's territory and tried to ease the other warriors nerves without sounding patronizing.

Chrysanthemumshade seemed to have just dragged herself from the depths of the dark forest and Halfgaze could see an excuse coming from miles away. Clearly, the she-cat wanted to get out of the dawn patrol, but Halfgaze would not abide by her wishes and choose someone else. Few cats enjoyed the dawn patrol and everyone had to do their share of the unpleasant work in order to keep their clan running smoothly, especially after only just returning to their territory. Besides, Halfgaze knew that Chrysanthemumshade was one warrior who needed to start doing more for Shadowclan. Not that the tortoiseshell thought her fellow warrior was disloyal...More like lazy.

Halfgaze did a quick head count, narrowing her eyes when she only saw three cats in the clearing. The new deputy was certain she had appointed four cats to the patrol. "You can start out, I'll send who ever is left out soon." With a flick of her ear, Halfgaze rose to her paws and returned to the warrior's den, maneuvering her way to the nest of the missing warrior. "Primrosemask!" She hissed quietly, so as not to disturb the sleeping warriors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Socks View Post
@Beau
@starfall
@Constellation
@The Eye Of The Storm

Primrosemask was comfortably sleeping, happy to be back in Shadowclan territory rather than sleeping with all the fish-smelling warriors of Riverclan. She was curled up tightly on her comfortable nest of moss, sleeping better than she had in a while when she was awoken. With a small sigh of effort, she lifted her head to drowsily stare over at the cat who had called her name. She wasn't that shocked to see Halfgaze, the new deputy, was the one who had been calling her. "M'kay, I'll be ready in just a moment." She slowly lifted her whole body up, pushing her paws forward in a stretch which resulted in her slipping back down and curling up again.
She knew she should probably be getting up and doing as she was told but she was too comfortable, a few moments more of rest wouldn't hurt anyone. Curling up tightly once more, she wrapped her tail around to rest it on her nose. She had planned to keep her ears pricked so she could hear when everyone started leaving but that failed as she began to fall back asleep.
{Sorry this is short, i just want to make sure this rp is not forgotten.}
Littlesplash stayed closer to Halfgaze, preferring to have all the cats in the patrol before they went out. You could never know what could strike. Eagles, Badgers, foxes, or even the dreaded sharptooth's in the mountains, Little shivered. ``Ill wait here Halfgaze, we need to have everyone, in case one cat gets lost and we miss count.`` He mewed, trying not to seem afraid for himself, and to be more brave. He whispered quietly more to Primrosemask. ``Primrose, do you mind if you could get up? The rest of the patrol's waiting...``nLittlesplash sighed, as he heard Primrose lay down on the soft moss again.
If we keep on going like this, he thought, We will have no warriors for a patrol.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:24 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Flarewind starred at the kit as she came into the den. His face lit up in amusement at Chespeakekit's bravery to come into the den. "Well hello kit. What brings you into the warriors den? You bored or something?" wondered Flarewind. The tom made his way over to the kit, touching his tail tip to Chespeakekit's shoulder. Flarewind looked out of the den in case any other kits decided to follow the kit into the den. Finding none he looked down at the young cat with a purr. "So I see that you have come alone." added Flarewind.

Cheaspeakekit blinked, looking up at the tom cat. She studied his face with her dull gaze, and rested on the fact that he was not at all angry. In fact, she sensed by his amused Facebook that he wasn't at all bothered. Taking this as a good sign, Chesapeakekit offered a smile and then shrugged. "I was a little bored." She admitted. "I wanted to explore here." The tiny kit twitched an ear a small she listened to him. Plopping down on her haunches, she looked up and nodded her head again. "Yes," she piped up. "I didn't want to explore with the other kits." She frowned and looked down. "They all run to fast for me." Then she looked up again. "Rowankit doesn't!" Chesapeakekit paused. Maybe he didn't know who she was. "Rowankit's my sister. She's the best!" Through she spoke in a long jumble of words, Chesapeakekit hoped he could make out a least some information.
@SparkleDemon

Last edited by Undercover; October 26th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Now Pearlstream wasn't the type of cat to be extra rude, or gawk at cats. Nor to think that certain cats were ugly. But Needlescar was a cat who believed she was ugly. Now, the molly was actually a charming gal, but was not in the least bit even close to having self confidence. As I had said a few sentences ago, Pearlstream did not stare at cats and gawk like a rude terribly behaved cat that many were. Uncivilized, the thought made the molly shiver. Her mate would not appreciate uncivilized she-cat. It was true that before she had met Honeythistle she was already what he considered a perfect she-cat. So, she had naturally become his mate. That was another thing, she didn't like it when cats stared at her and her mate. No, that was in fact one of the most annoying thing that cats did to her. And Pearlstream did not tolerate annoying things. Now, Strawberrythorn was the fire of the bunch for sure, but Pearlstream had her own inside. Not as fierce and commanding, but it was there. Despite the fact that it was only barely. She was known as the rudest of Honeythistle's mates, and perhaps that was true, but only around certain cats. But being the only kit in her parent's first litter, she was used to the spotlight. But being one of Honeythistle's many mates, it was hard for her to get it all the time. Of course that was actually what she got most of the time. By grabbing more and more of the spotlight. Soon it was going to shed it's whole light on her. But that was later, as she padded out into the clearing it wasn't a purr that she heard, or Honeythistle she saw. Instead her mouth fell open as her gaze fell on Needlescar. But the worst of it was the molly, who she did not understand, and was for some reason enemies with. The same molly who didn't believe in her self had found someone to love. Now, her hatred, annoyance, and shock had around the same amount as the facts that she was actually proud of the cat. It was the last she suspected. But maybe this tom could make the molly feel better about herself and their entire relationship would be over. So, happily the Asian Burmilla pranced up to the two, almost giggling at the sight of the two, she sat down in front of them. "So," Pearlstream started, trying to stay as casual as she could. "You found yourself a mate, Needlescar?"
Suddenly, Needlescar tensed. She lay, head on her paws and ears pulled back. "That" she gestured in Pearlstream's general direction, talking to Pinewhisker, "is why i'm nervous." She mewed softly. She had to admit, Pearlstream was quite attractive. She had pretty white and silver fur, and clear eyes. Needlescar tried not to compare herself to the she-cat, but it was quite hard given her tiny self-esteem and the molly's attractiveness. Pearlstream wasn't as beautiful in personality. She seemed to be quite clingy with her mate..Honey...Honeythistle. She seemed clingy with Honeythistle. And she was quite rude last time they interacted. So she was at least glad she was kinder in her eyes. Needlescar was still trying to shrink, eyes following the she-cat with weariness. She swallowed, her tail curling around her. She sat up slightly, but she still looked visibly tense. She wouldn't appear weak to Pearlstream or Pinewhisker. Pearlstream - a beautiful but clingy and show-offy molly - was her enemy. She was beautiful. She had a mate with about 3 other mates. And who knew how many kits and siblings she had due to her mates family? The FUZZ family was quite famous in ShadowClan. Needlescar disliked their views. Honeythistle was an odd tom. He had a large amount of kits, each from one of his many mates. Needlescar didn't mind that aspect, he wasn't hurting anyone with his..odd choice, but she still found him and his family threatening. Needlescar glanced at Pinewhisker, realizing how it probably looked. They were laying together in the clearing, talking, and Needlescar had purred at least once. She swallowed. They were NOT mates. NOT. Needlescar noticed Pearlstream had looked over. Mouse-dung. That was the LAST thing she wanted. Now she'd have to..talk with her. But maybe she wouldn't be rude? Maybe Needlescar needed to give her another chance. "W-We're just friends." She replied, though the thought of becoming Pinewhisker's mate made her chest go all fuzzy. @The Little Robin

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 23rd, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Suddenly, Needlescar tensed. She lay, head on her paws and ears pulled back. "That" she gestured in Pearlstream's general direction, talking to Pinewhisker, "is why i'm nervous." She mewed softly. She had to admit, Pearlstream was quite attractive. She had pretty white and silver fur, and clear eyes. Needlescar tried not to compare herself to the she-cat, but it was quite hard given her tiny self-esteem and the molly's attractiveness. Pearlstream wasn't as beautiful in personality. She seemed to be quite clingy with her mate..Honey...Honeythistle. She seemed clingy with Honeythistle. And she was quite rude last time they interacted. So she was at least glad she was kinder in her eyes. Needlescar was still trying to shrink, eyes following the she-cat with weariness. She swallowed, her tail curling around her. She sat up slightly, but she still looked visibly tense. She wouldn't appear weak to Pearlstream or Pinewhisker. Pearlstream - a beautiful but clingy and show-offy molly - was her enemy. She was beautiful. She had a mate with about 3 other mates. And who knew how many kits and siblings she had due to her mates family? The FUZZ family was quite famous in ShadowClan. Needlescar disliked their views. Honeythistle was an odd tom. He had a large amount of kits, each from one of his many mates. Needlescar didn't mind that aspect, he wasn't hurting anyone with his..odd choice, but she still found him and his family threatening. Needlescar glanced at Pinewhisker, realizing how it probably looked. They were laying together in the clearing, talking, and Needlescar had purred at least once. She swallowed. They were NOT mates. NOT. Needlescar noticed Pearlstream had looked over. Mouse-dung. That was the LAST thing she wanted. Now she'd have to..talk with her. But maybe she wouldn't be rude? Maybe Needlescar needed to give her another chance. "W-We're just friends." She replied, though the thought of becoming Pinewhisker's mate made her chest go all fuzzy. @The Little Robin
@Mystical
Pinewhisker’s light green-hued gaze flickered over to the shecat, Pearlstream, who Needlescar had pointed out to him in the clearing where they now sat. He was not familiar with this other warrior nor had he ever had a true conversation with her, though he did know her name and had seen her around before. Judging by the female’s fresh snow-white fur and crystal clear eyes, the brown-striped tomcat assumed that she was popular among the males of Shadowclan, no doubt she already had a mate as well, Honeythistle, but he was not familiar with them either. Despite all that, Pinewhisker did not find her attractive or anything worth his time, which was strange because he usually found time for everyone - maybe it was because Needlescar was so weary of her or because his heart already belonged to the young warrior that was beside him without her even knowing. Pinewhisker could see how the molly was right now, even since she had laid eyes on Pearlstream. Was it possible to dislike someone even before you even truly met them? He wasn’t sure, but that is what was happening right now. The young tomcat watched as Needlescar sat up, calming herself and trying not to have a nervous breakdown, most likely. He decided not to comment on such things, not wanting her to worry anymore than she should right now. Then it occurred to him that Pearlstream’s mate, Honeythistle, was apart of that FUZZ family that seemed to be the talk of the clan these days. Pinewhisker had never come face-to-face with a member of their family, nor did he have a desire to. He had overheard their views and the thought itself made it stiffen. The brown-furred male believed that everyone had a right to love who they wanted, knowing the family’s beliefs on homesexual cats or any cat that was not hetersexual, not that matter. Pinewhisker, himself, was pansexual, though not many knew that about him. Glancing at Needlescar, he was sure that she didn’t even know that little fact about him. It didn’t really matter anyhow. Out of the corner of his eye, Pinewhisker saw Pearlstream’s gaze shift over to the two of them, but the male did not show any reaction beside staring right back, his tail twitching behind him as he did so. He was not a violent tomcat and did not desire to make a scene in the public eye of Shadowclan, but as he watched this Pearlstream begin to walk over to them, the pupils in his eyes turned to slits as he shifted up into a sitting position, hearing Needescar gulp beside him. He silently made a promise to her, but would not say anything out loud. “Ah, yes. We’re just good friends, nothing more.” He said to the shecat as she questioned their relationship, “The name’s Pinewhisker and you are?” He knew who she was, but for casual conversation sake, he would just play dumb and see where this goes.

Last edited by Captain; October 24th, 2017 at 04:25 AM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 06:46 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

{Open post}
Mistytuft sat in the clearing. Hers flicking as she looked at her paws. The molly let out a sigh. Her grey fur felt heavy on her pelt, and the air around her warm. But she couldn't stop thinking about what was going to come to her mind. No, it always came to her mind. No matter how she thought, back it came. Mistytuft moved back, shading herself in the familiar shadows of her home. She liked being back here, no fish or water. He's going to forget about you. There it was. Onionpaw was going to be made a warrior soon. He wouldn't need her now. He would probably get kittens and a mate, leaving her alone. Mistytuft didn't want to put a gap between them. And if he got a family, she thought that was the only way to be happy. Mistytuft looked at the cats around the clearing. No doubt any of the toms would be interested in her.
Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. She could at least meet a few toms. Then keep them in mind for when Onionpaw left. Okay lets see, they have to be straight, accepting, and tolerate her brother. This was going to be harder than she thought. The fall air moved around her, letting her anxiety leave. Her fur sat down, and Mistytuft adjusted her position. Laying down, she gazed at the other cats. Manly in disgust, for obvious reasons.
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw followed Daypaw to the training ground, a clearing among the pines with level earth and no roots to trip over. For the fourth time, she looked at her own paws to make sure they were properly sheathed. No claws, and no teeth, she repeated to herself. The little shecat was nervous. She knew of course that this was just practice and that Daypaw was well aware of the fact that she had no knowledge of battle moves, but she still felt the pressure to prove in some way that she deserved to be a part of Shadowclan. She stood in the clearing and took a deep, long breath in and out to calm herself. "Alrighty then, how do we start?"
Bumpity bump @woly

Last edited by Charmer; October 24th, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Closed Thread