Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Burn the Stars [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:35 PM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 06:28 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out a whimper, "I-I so s-s-sorry I n-never meant t-to let t-this hap-- w-wait you're n-n-not mad!?" He sobbed tears softly dripping from his cheeks blaming hormones for most of the reaction, "A-and you're n-not at a-all wondering h-h-how this i-is e-e-even possible?" Wildstrike weakly mewed, this being one of the first times a cat hadn't either called him a lier or shunned him when he told them about his 'condition'.

(I know cats can't cry but *Shrug*)
(I mean, they do in the books, right? XD)

Treestep shook his head,"No, I'd never be mad at you unless it was something truly serious. And, of course I'm wondering how this happened, but I won't make you tell me, nor would I be mad about it," he smiled at Wildstrike and rubbed up against his brother, again trying his best to comfort him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
(I mean, they do in the books, right? XD)

Treestep shook his head,"No, I'd never be mad at you unless it was something truly serious. And, of course I'm wondering how this happened, but I won't make you tell me, nor would I be mad about it," he smiled at Wildstrike and rubbed up against his brother, again trying his best to comfort him.
(Yeah I think they do but, in real life, it's usually a sign of an eye infection (@_@) )

"This is serious! I could easily die and so could the kits! Don't you care at all!?" Wildstrike growled, now smoldering at how nonchalantly his brother was taking the news. He had planned for anger. He hadn't planned for well this!

Last edited by Tavvi; March 9th, 2018 at 07:01 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
(Yeah I think they do but, in real life, it's usually a sign of an eye infection (@_@) )

"This is serious! I could easily die and so could the kits! Don't you care at all!?" Wildstrike growled, now smoldering at how nonchalantly his brother was taking the news. He had planned for anger. He hadn't planned for well this!
Treestep's eyes grew worried,"Of course I'm worried, but if you don't want to tell me I won't make you!" He took a deep breath,"There is no point on me acting on my worries.. Calm down, the stress will make it worse."
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Fallowbreeze flicked her tail and settled down,” Training is most important and then it’s suppose to be elder’s but apprenticehood is when you learn about yourself more so it’s what apprentice’s do. Your basically a warrior, don’t dwell on it.” She purred a bit amused by the apprentice’s guilt for acting like an apprentice.
The small apprentice blinked at the older shecat with shining amber-hued eyes, grateful for being so understanding about everything. “That means so much to hear from someone, thank you for your kindness, Fallowbreeze.” Newtpaw remarked with a happy purr rumbling in her throat as she said this, “Would you like me to do anything else for you? Perhaps a piece of prey or a wet mossball for a drink?” She was trying hard not to forget anything important before she would wrap thing up between them and return to Raspberrybubble. “Or I could just let you rest on your brand-new bed and let you have some peace and quiet?” The munchkin added this, her tone softened and sincere as she let a sweetened smile come to her expression now.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice blinked at the older shecat with shining amber-hued eyes, grateful for being so understanding about everything. “That means so much to hear from someone, thank you for your kindness, Fallowbreeze.” Newtpaw remarked with a happy purr rumbling in her throat as she said this, “Would you like me to do anything else for you? Perhaps a piece of prey or a wet mossball for a drink?” She was trying hard not to forget anything important before she would wrap thing up between them and return to Raspberrybubble. “Or I could just let you rest on your brand-new bed and let you have some peace and quiet?” The munchkin added this, her tone softened and sincere as she let a sweetened smile come to her expression now.
She flicked her tail,” I’m sorry to trouble you knowing you have another assesment which I’m sure you are excited for, but maybe wet moss and a piece of prey would be nice, and I could care less what prey it is, unless Shadowclan started hunting fish, never liked fish.” She remarked,” It’s hard for me to get through the snow, atleast new leaf is soon.” She commented.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:51 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep's eyes grew worried,"Of course I'm worried, but if you don't want to tell me I won't make you!" He took a deep breath,"There is no point on me acting on my worries.. Calm down, the stress will make it worse."
Wildstrike started to take short beats of breath, anxiety making him extremely on edge, "I-I oh--oh no no no!" He squeaked, softly trembling as he could almost feel sharp eyes on him, "T-their g-g-going t-to h-h-hate m-me. E-everyone i-is g-g-going t-to h-h-h-hate m-me!"
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” I’m sorry to trouble you knowing you have another assesment which I’m sure you are excited for, but maybe wet moss and a piece of prey would be nice, and I could care less what prey it is, unless Shadowclan started hunting fish, never liked fish.” She remarked,” It’s hard for me to get through the snow, atleast new leaf is soon.” She commented.
“Oh, don’t worry about that! It’s no trouble at all for me to get you something to eat.” Newtpaw purred, glancing over at her mentor with a smile, “Besides, if I didn’t have the time to do so, I would not have asked. Just give me a moment or two to go fetch a piece of prey and a dampened ball of moss for you, Fallowbreeze.” The short female dipped her head to the elder and with that now being said, the shecat turned and scampered out of the den to go fetch what was asked of her without any delay. She was doing well, or so she hoped, and she was honestly having a nice time chatting and bonding with the older shecat - it really put things into perspective for the student in a certain sense.
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Shortsoul bounded up beside him. Not knowing what to say she just kept walking beside him looking at his wold colored pelt.
Wolfeye slipped out of the camp, pausing on the outside to taste the air. He sniffed the ground and began to move towards the left, his ears raised as he listened to the birdsong in the air and the distant sounds of the ocean. He paused a moment. "Are you still there, Shortsoul?" The blind tom called. He could smell her scent but he couldn't pinpoint the she cat's exact location.

((After you reply to this I will reply in ShadowClan territory and mention you there))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw sighed. She was really bored and missed hanging out with Jaguartooth already, noticing Wolfeye and another cat she didn't know because she was still fairly new to ShadowClan, she decided to try and make friends. "Hello." She meowed timidly.
@RosePelt145
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Wildstrike started to take short beats of breath, anxiety making him extremely on edge, "I-I oh--oh no no no!" He squeaked, softly trembling as he could almost feel sharp eyes on him, "T-their g-g-going t-to h-h-hate m-me. E-everyone i-is g-g-going t-to h-h-h-hate m-me!"
Treestep didn't know what to do, so instead of taking he just went over to his expecting brother and gently covered his head in quick and soft strokes of his tongue.
Closed Thread