Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the stars still shine for...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:34 AM
down by the water
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:21 AM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:06 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:00 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit snorted with laughter at the word mouse-brain. She looked down at his claws and frowned slightly, her tail tip twitched and she looked back at him “Probably is but..”her voice trailed off as she thought “I could ask you if I don’t know what they mean, I’m sure.” She continued with a soft purr
"Of course!" Ashnose mewed happily. "Some cat may not think it, but I know a lot." The British Shorthair purred. His whiskers twitched as he thought of all the things he could teach Mistkit. Oh, how great of a mentor he'd be! The ShadowClan warrior's entire body itched to finally have his first apprentice. He hoped he'd be as good of a mentor as his mentor had been to him. "I have lots of things to share. I hope you have lots of room in that little head of yours to learn!" The gray tom jokingly flicked his tail on the top of the kit's head with a smile.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire lay in his nest cold,sad and angry the still bleeding wounds of last night's attack still haunted his memory he got up and was about to leave when you stopped and asked

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:23 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:20 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mudtuft let out fake whine, pretending to be sad at the rejection of the prey. He knew that everything she said was a tease. After all he just flirted with her and she flirted back. It was a game, it wasn't serious. Obviousely no prey should be let to waste so he was going to make sure one of them ended up eating it so that some cats hunting would be let to waste. "A white rabbit?" He asked pretending to be shocked at the request. "A white rabbit?" Mudtuft had a lot of fun pretending to be shocked whenever she said something wasn't up to her standards and she would prefer something nicer, or prettier. One time when she said that he was planning on putting a flower on top of the piece of prey. "Why would you need a white rabbit? After all you're far prettier than a white rabbit."

Bristledawn let out a teasing purr, flicking her striped tail. “Exactly.” She flicked Mudtuft’s ear, stepping a bit close to him. “Maybe you could find me something prettier then?” There was a challenge alight in her blue eyes as she grinned, leaning forwards so that her fur was brushing the large brown tom’s. “I bet a strong, handsome tom like you could find something like that, right Mudtuft?” Bristledawn purred, slowly waving her tail through the air. If there was one thing, besides being nosy, that Bristledawn was good at, it was getting what she wanted. Especially when it came to Mudtuft. Both of them knew that their flirting was a joke, but on the outside, to other cats, it could very well look like the two were mates. Bristledawn knew that could never happen though. The she-cat didn’t want a mate. She found them too restricting. And Bristledawn hated restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Inkjoy purred In amusement,"Well, that's true I guess. At least I blend in throughout Leaf-Bare, New-Leaf, Green-Leaf, and Leaf-Fall," she smiled at her fellow ShadowClan warrior,"Though I am grateful for what I have I still wish that I had a medium length pelt. Good for both Leaf-Bare and Green-Leaf," she sighed quietly before perking back up. Inkjoy was not the type of cat to feel down, and those very few times that she was sad she almost immedeately perks back up to her usual kind and cheerful self.

Frostedflicker let out a small snort of amusement. “So yeah, pretty much the whole Season.” He meowed, mock accusation in his deep voice. At her mention of medium length pelts, her name finally came to him. Inkjoy! I’m positive that’s it. I know I’ve seen her somewhere! No realization showed outside in his face though, and the tom simply responded calmly. ”Yes, a medium-length brown pelt would be my dream pelt.” Frostedflicker meowed, glancing over at his companion.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Because humans cats totally wake up five minutes after a grand mal seizure)

Wildstrike moaned as his eyes fluttering before he tightly shut them again letting out a high cry because of how much everything bothered and hurt him. His head and stomach most of all. Which confused him to no end because all he remembered was telling Duskthorn he was expecting kits and him being shocked but, still excepting. Now he was startled. Had Duskthorn attacked him? No, Wildstrike tried to reason he wouldn't do that especially not in the clearing... but what if they weren't still in the clearing? He couldn't tell from scent alone and he didn't have the gall to check- so he just cried putting his paws on his eyes and shook frightened and dazed as blood continued to drip from his mouth scaring him all the more. @Boba Fett
(Yeah, it's okay guys! I'm fine, only had a seizure five minutes ago and never saw a doctor, plus I'm pregnant. So yeah, It's all good.)
Duskthorn gasped, not realizing he was holding his breath. "W-Wildstrike? Are you... okay? No matter what you say, I'm taking you to Daydream. That's dangerous, especially because you're expecting kits," he said, still numb from shock. "And if you're strong enough, wipe away the blood from your mouth so you don't choke on it again." He hadn't meant to sound sarcastic and hoped it didn't sound like he was. He couldn't feel any emotions, too scared on the behalf of Wildstrike to panic or even do anything but stand there. @Boba Fett
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:02 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Flashpaw smiled at the kind words, nuzzling her former mentor fondly. It prided her that Servalwing believed in her, and that she wouldn't have to live with the fact that her former mentor was dissapointed or something. Flashpaw very nearly thanked StarClan- or Branchpaw, to be more specific- but she stopped herself. She was going to live without the influence of her best friend from now on. No more would she "stay alive for Branchpaw" or "do this for Branchpaw". She was her own cat now, and it felt good to finally admit that she had to stop. Just as the smoky black apprentice removed her head from Servalwing's shoulder and opened her mouth to reply, a familiar form- one of around her same shape and size- nearly barreled into her, an excited grin showing. It was clear from Rosepaw's bushed fur, wide eyes, and sparkling gaze that her sister had overheard the conversation. Not one for that sort of show of happiness, yet excited nonetheless, Flashpaw grinned widely at her sister. "Yup!" She laughed and nodded at Servalwing before turning her gaze back to her frantic sister.
It was true that since their training, the two had grown apart, and Rosepaw hadn't seen much of her sister since Branchpaw's disappearance, but now here she was. She was there when it counted, and the feline knew that no matter what they would always be close. It seemed as though Flashpaw was the only cat in ShadowClan that would put up with Rosepaw's rather spike exterior, and saw through to her soft side - a side which she rarely showed anyone but her sister. "I knew it!" she squealed, nuzzling her sister fondly, a purr rumbling deep within her chest.

A realization came across her face, and for a moment Rosepaw appeared crestfallen. She pulled back from her sister, her pale green eyes shining a bit with slight sadness. "This means we won't get to train anymore, and I'll have to deal with all the mouse-brained apprentices on my own." In true Rosepaw fashion, the she-cat gave a roll of her eyes as she said this, the sadness evaporating from her orbs as a frustrated sigh was heaved from her lips. She knew there was nothing she could say to get her sister to change her mind - it was an honor to be selected - but that didn't mean Rosepaw couldn't miss her.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

ShadowFire sat up in a tree it was midday and he watched the cats below he was crying and wanted to talk to someone but he knew no one would care or listen to him then you came up he tree and asked him
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:27 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[its okay !! <3]
"Ive been a medicine cats for almost a year now. Thats almost 12 moons to put it in perspective." they answered casually. wow..had it really been almost a year? a year of doing this of all things? time had passed by. there was so many things daydream could have done..yet here they were. they shouldnt complain. They leaned forward, with something in their mouth, a stick. They handed it to the tom,"When I put your shoulder into place i want you to bite on this. its going to hurt alot only for a few seconds, but itll be borderline unbearable if you want my honesty." they confessed, placing the stick on the ground by his head before leaning back up and placing both of their paws on the fighters shoulder, feeling where it was misplaced from its socket. "Im going to go on three, okay?"
Shadetail wasn't much concerned with the pain that would accompany the shoulder being put back into place - it would merely be a thorn pick compared to the treacherous memories he had of his early life in the Syndicate - but nonetheless he nodded and clamped down on the stick Daydream handed him. His thoughts were racing about a million tail-lengths per second, and he tried to slow them down as much as he could. It felt odd to him to be putting his trust in another cat since all of ShadowClan had all but turned their backs on him, or so it seemed. He was probably overthinking the entire scenario, but Shadetail wasn't one to realize that. Instead, he was the type of feline to take a cat at their first impression, and with all the side-eye glances he got, it was clear to tell the first impression he made. "Sounds like you know what you're doing then. That's good," mewed the gray tomcat, his yellow orbs flickering up to the medicine cat's face. They looked concentrated, focused, and it helped to ease Shadetail of his previous worries - which were relatively absent. He waited with his eyes closed and teeth clamped down onto the twig for Daydream to re-set his shoulder, the dull ache throbbing like a heartbeat.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

(Yeah, it's okay guys! I'm fine, only had a seizure five minutes ago and never saw a doctor, plus I'm pregnant. So yeah, It's all good.)
Duskthorn gasped, not realizing he was holding his breath. "W-Wildstrike? Are you... okay? No matter what you say, I'm taking you to Daydream. That's dangerous, especially because you're expecting kits," he said, still numb from shock. "And if you're strong enough, wipe away the blood from your mouth so you don't choke on it again." He hadn't meant to sound sarcastic and hoped it didn't sound like he was. He couldn't feel any emotions, too scared on the behalf of Wildstrike to panic or even do anything but stand there. @Boba Fett

Wildstrike continued cry shaking his head when Duskthorn ask if he was okay. How could he be? Something horrible had happened to him even if he did not know quite what and that freaked
the ever living StarClan out of him. Then when his brother brought up his kits he got even more upset wondering if his babies had been hurt, "C-c-can y-y-you?" He managed to mew spitting a considerable amount of blood after and having a rather long fit of hacking, "E-e-everything h-h-urts so m-m-m-m-much..." Wildstrike winced thinking of saying more but honestly not having the strength.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

Wildstrike continued cry shaking his head when Duskthorn ask if he was okay. How could he be? Something horrible had happened to him even if he did not know quite what and that freaked
the ever living StarClan out of him. Then when his brother brought up his kits he got even more upset wondering if his babies had been hurt, "C-c-can y-y-you?" He managed to mew spitting a considerable amount of blood after and having a rather long fit of hacking, "E-e-everything h-h-urts so m-m-m-m-much..." Wildstrike winced thinking of saying more but honestly not having the strength.
Duskthorn looked worriedly at Wildstrike and lifted his paw. He hesitated before wiping away some of the blood at the corner of his mouth. When he took his paw back, he couldn't help but wipe his paw on the grass, getting the blood off. He never liked touching blood, it made him uneasy. "Should I get..." he trailed off, standing there silently, staring at the ground. He breathed slowly, the world around him spinning, the chattering of cats echoing in slow motion in his mind. He was numb, standing there, trying to deny what was happening. "No," he whispered, unsure of what even he was thinking. @Boba Fett
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:39 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
ShadowFire lay in his nest cold,sad and angry the still bleeding wounds of last night's attack still haunted his memory he got up and was about to leave when you stopped and asked
Nightshadow yawned and put her head on her paws, looking harshly around the den, annoyed by the yapping and chattering of cats. She groaned and rolled over, facing the wall of the den and trying to drown out the sound of chattering. Finally, she was fed up and was about to walk out of the den when she ran headfirst into Shadowfire's stomach. She stumbled backward and shook her head, annoyed. "Watch where you're going!" she looked the cat over and raised an eyebrow. "What happened to you. You get in a fight or something? Looks like you ran into a pack of rats..." She laughed, realizing this was a common and insulting question of hers that she often used.
Closed Thread